Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s (21369 Views)

SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / How To Make My Iphone Work With My Airtel Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
The guy dt he claimed was flashing him probably is d bike man. Too bad, u followed him up and down. I just hope u weren't manipulated with juju. Forget the phone and thank God u are still alive.

Caracta: All the people claiming James Bond here will be the first to start crying at the sight of a uniformed man. All of a sudden, everybody is a Jack Bauer!

Don't mind them jare.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by nosike3(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
ajasa4link: Hmmmm...Bros I no believe ur story too o. u did ur masters at north Carolina and u stay at okokomaiko? Ah Bros u can lie o...am a lasuite,my hostel is around that bank side and I can tell u, that area is not where a masters degree holder or a lawyer's son will reside. me wey be street boy sef no dey comfortable for that area,u come dey tell us say u wey get north Carolina accent dey chill there. Abeg tell us d title of d film jor

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Immanuelar(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Don't do anything funny yet, am coming

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by nosike3(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
BoboYekini: You, my friend, are an eediot.

@op, sorry for the loss( and embarrassment). Even me wey think say I be bad guy, sometimes to fight no dey come pesin body. schitt happens. Next time, when in doubt, do nothing. Don't move a muscle until you have your nerves under control. cheers.
People like you are one of the reason this country will never develop to its full potential...
I associate myself anyday to the aluta spirit.
We are in a democracy and such behaviours from those supposed to safeguard the citizen should be vigorously criticized..
What would Martin luther king jr do in such a situation?
Learn to fight for your right...
I pity this generation of youth....
I will rather die fighting for what is just than be alive and be in bondage...
As for the insults..
You are welcome....
You got your right of expression in full gear..

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Mystery11(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
yuzedo:
Lol! Bro, are you mad or just irreversibly obtuse? What is the issue here? Did you see an ID card?! So anyone who wears army camoflague is a bonafide soldier?? I better go get myself a space suit so I can become an astronaut!

The Bible says in everything you do, get understanding, it is paramount. When you do, re-read my post, you won't for sake of empathy NOT point out the foolishness of the op, kids are reading and we cannot afford to raise a sissified generation by indulging cowards. Why won't someone who owns an iPhone understand his rights in this century?!?! No street smarts, nothing. His case is hopeless, look at that video/half-àss sideview pictures, does it look like what can achieve much? He has better luck tracking a ghost than some non-descript goon who has never woken up to the sound of an army beagle. Please, this is the reason I choose not to be serious online.. To what end, I pray thee? undecided I'm out jare.

I cant believe Chief Yuzedo can make a very relevant comment like this shocked shocked

Well spoken Chief. cool cool
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ELgordo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
guy . . . you fu@k up you just come Lagos?
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by unmask: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove: Na wa o. Was he armed? If he wasn't armed then I see no reason why you followed him up and down like a zombie. If he slap you, you sef slap your own back. Abi you no be man ni? Its just that in this country we allow a lot of things slide, if not why will uniformed personnel go around harassing civilians??

Pele, you were robbed by a fake soldier. Be wise and smarten up. This is Nigeria.
guy if they are in their khakis then they are armed.....or didnt you read? A slap with the hand and a kick with the boot...thats ammunition
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by UyiIredia(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Being carried around like a zombie by unarmed folk(s-l) isn't a new thing. As for una wey dey claim James Bond, keep in mind some people have died from that. I personally have challenged uniformed men even a group of armed ones, police to be precise when they wanted to search me, can't believe I was 16 then, I als happen to have been mumufied from fake ununiformed 'policemen' who almost had my laptop in CV. Of course, I was 18 and I learnt from that. One can't actually always trust people to rally round, especially when officers are involved, I've seen people act cowardly in concert. I would say it was just a bad day for the OP. The dude could actually be a real soldier so the OP is right in attempting to vet this. As others have said, take it to your guy in the miltary and put it on YouTube.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by sunvick(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
stories that tickles the bombom.my question is since you said you are been ordered around how were you able to capture him? how can a soldier that is beating/kicking you allow you make call to the point of passoing the phone onto him? how am i sure you aint the fake-theif-solder hun? pls stop deceiving the gullible ones.your story is too fake to be true.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Peterkleva(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Na fake soldier b dat, anyway sori 4 ur loss
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
shocked I only pity cost of your iPhone but seriously man you are the slowest person on earth.

You type will be e-kicking asss here but in real life you be Chris Griffin. Who knows how many of mumu's like you we have on nl.

I used to say Nigeria is stupidd but I think people in it are more stupider. You sound like you would've bent over If this punk in uniform had wanted to stick his pen1s up your ass.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ajasa4link: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
WhyAWhy:

I really can't believe you're that jobless to be tracking people about online shocked. Chei Naija and inferiority complex
and sir,u are a mugu per excellence! show me just one instance in where I tracked ur so called people. the guy claimed the op's story was false by picking loopholes in the story,and I also did the same to his post. the op asked for advice on How to get back his phone,not some braggadocio rant of some sort. ....inferiority complex Ko,superiority shopping mall ni...Abeg shift left make I watch match jare
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by sholasho(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
DJDOLA: Hey bros u really Bleep-up...something like dis as happen 2 me at ikotun....one dirty navy man said I used my pam slippers stain is shoe when we are dragin motor...before I could say sorry sir...o boy if u see d slap way dis man give me henn I just d see star...na hin I begin shout...yehhhh mo gbe oooo egba mi oooo mio ri na mo ooo oju mi ti fo oooo....na so people way dey bustop intervene ooooo...

Lol rotfl abeg no kee me with laugh na.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by sholasho(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
DJDOLA: Hey bros u really Bleep-up...something like dis as happen 2 me at ikotun....one dirty navy man said I used my pam slippers stain is shoe when we are dragin motor...before I could say sorry sir...o boy if u see d slap way dis man give me henn I just d see star...na hin I begin shout...yehhhh mo gbe oooo egba mi oooo mio ri na mo ooo oju mi ti fo oooo....na so people way dey bustop intervene ooooo...

Rotfl abeg nor kee me with laugh
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ajasa4link: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
nosike3: Lasu of course... Have You heard of scholarship? So my pop being a Lawyer automatically imply that he is a moneybag? I stay in a very comfortable duplex at igbo elerin.
Leave cultism and concentrate on your studies.
You may amount to something someday..
and u sir,after bagging a masters degree in ur so called north Carolina still don't possess the slightest courtesy which some motor park touts even have, it's a pity. for u to have called the op a fooool in ur initial post despite the fact u barely know him shows that higher education does not really cure one of acute stupidity. the op simply asked for ways through which u can help in retrieving his stolen phone and the only thing u could come up with is calling him a foool. seriously u are a disgrace to higher education. if as a lasu student I was reasonable and polite enough to proffer him a little solution I can think of and u couldn't,then am Ok with whatever u say because I already understand ur plight. And lastly,if u've really amounted to something, be careful lest ur lack of courtesy send u down the ladder again.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by andyanders: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
You bleeped up my brother.Since it did not happen in the night, let him start beating you people around and police would have come to your aid.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by nosike3(m): 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
ajasa4link: and u sir,after bagging a masters degree in ur so called north Carolina still don't possess the slightest courtesy which some motor park touts even have, it's a pity. for u to have called the op a fooool in ur initial post despite the fact u barely know him shows that higher education does not really cure one of acute stupidity. the op simply asked for ways through which u can help in retrieving his stolen phone and the only thing u could come up with is calling him a foool. seriously u are a disgrace to higher education. if as a lasu student I was reasonable and polite enough to proffer him a little solution I can think of and u couldn't,then am Ok with whatever u say because I already understand ur plight. And lastly,if u've really amounted to something, be careful lest ur lack of courtesy send u down the ladder again.
Long and boring essay.., You are trying real hard to sound Logical.... Anyway like you said' you are a street boy' and what good can possibly come from the street?
Good night
I sure want nothing with miscreants..

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by SailorXY: 12:29am On Aug 31, 2013
Eyaaah sh1t happens.
But the mistake you made was passing the phone to him in the first place! Since you found nothing fell on the floor where he said something was missing, you should have stood your ground there. patapata na one or two slaps go end am dia, maybe another soldier man sef fit dey waka pass by then
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by braveheart2012(m): 2:45am On Aug 31, 2013
Wonder will never end in Nigeria. Imagine some random soldier ordering you around for no reason?! Chai! Nigerians are suffering oh!
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by tunji111(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2013
This strange to me. I do know nothing to say abount the issue,because it hurt more than the victim.but me give you some advice that would lead you to right connection.
Go and submit the pics to the MP police @ their office and you have the picture of the pics before submitted.
Make sure you give press one of the copy to help you publish the article for people to read.
After doing that I will lead to the step.
Put it in your mind we will sort it out.
Drop bb pin here so that I can add you?
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by soladnet14: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Go to Nigeria Army website; Public Complain Commission etc. narrate your ordeal story there and post both the pictures and video. But net time try and installed anti-theft application on your phone, with it, you'll be able get his clear pictures and make the phone useless yo him.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by 5much(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2013
if you are reading this and u'r using an iphone, ensure u install an anti-theft 'Find my Iphone' or IgotYou apps on ur phone, BB users can install blackberry protect from d BB apps store,other smartphone users can use ceberus anti-theft app.Thank me Later.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Kirinwa: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2013
Op you had your chance to take off while he was easing himself but you blew it!

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Koolwilly(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2013
nosike3: @op....I doubt your story anyway cuz how can you have iPhone5, a BB, and a Nokia torch all at once..
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2013
All these expensive phones yet you dont have a car. Typical 9ja boy
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by Emekayoung(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2013
And who is dat muntula saying he has iphone5,BB and a nokia torchlight?
For ur info,he had iphone 4 not iphone 5,moreover BB is no big deal nowadays,u can go out there and get a BB for 10k or even less,and also nokia torch light is barely 3k,so why are u talking as if an ordinary student can't afford those gadgets?

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by ajasa4link: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2013
nosike3: Long and boring essay.., You are trying real hard to sound Logical.... Anyway like you said' you are a street boy' and what good can possibly come from the street?
Good night
I sure want nothing with miscreants..
the joke is on u Bro,if u that claims to be well trained and refined couldn't come up with something logical to help the op How can u identify with the logical views of others?.. It's just a case of a mad man calling sane men insane. Just stick with my advice and take care of ur overbloated ego lest this ur uncouth attitude take u down.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by quin9(f): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2013
Gbade60: sori 4 u, d name tag is removable, dey do remove it wen dey wana do evil atimes

So a soldier will dress uup nd go out coz he wants to go and do evil?or he'll remove it d moment he wants to start dealing with u? And I still see no reason a soldier will take him 4rm Abule egba to Sabo coz he wants to collect his phone.He wld av collected right there nd then!
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by femi9naija(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2013
Reminds me of what happened during my service year. I was coming from CDS 1 day, I wore my CDS uniform t-shirt, jean & my white sneaks holding a brown envelope with a friend. We were strolling towards d agege roundabout when a Mopol called me asking me what was inside my envelope. I was scared @ first (on a good day I would have shivered), but may be cos of d 'rumses' in my system, I was confident. I insisted I will not open the envelope that I had only my credentials inside cos I was a corps member. My friend joined that's when we created a scene then o. That was how they let us off the hook o. Even if u r the shy, timid type, try to stand ur ground. Other ppl will join u in d scene. Though in ur case, I think the 'soldier' has jazzed u. Cos I dunno how possible it is to follow a man from Abule egba all through to Sabo while still sane without being handcuffed. It's a lesson. Laugh it off. Sh!ts happen in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by MosesIgb(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2013
Summary of what happened to me years back in Benin. A soldier ordered me from a bus, flashed me an ID card, said i am with weapons. He searched my bag saw my laptop. He asked for money, but i refused, he then showed a gun and said nobody would help. He stopped a bike ordered me on it. On the bike we started discussing i asked about his base he said from S&T, i mentioned names there, he did not know any, then i mentioned a friend name at Ekehuan barrack he explained everything about him.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by MosesIgb(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
He stopped the bike ordered me down, collected my phone removed the sim and kept the sim in his pocket collected the laptop, told me to sit on the ground or kill me i refused and became aggressive, he pointed the gun at me and entered the bike and zoomed off. I reported the case to the police, the police made jest of me saying "if it was them i would have fought them, but na because say na soldier i no fit fight". I went to S&T they told me they don't send soldier on duty to where it happened.
Re: A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s by MosesIgb(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Also i was told low ranked soldiers don't carry pistol, & soldiers don't carry weapon out of their duty post. They said he is a fake, and send a soldier with me to comb the area.
I sighted the soldier more than a year later on a bike with newer uniform & brown band round his boot, i called an army friend in S&T & told him, he was shocked and told me he is surprice and have the feeling he may be a real military man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get Your Phone Softwares Here / Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? / Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.