Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? (1097 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Can U Allow Your Bride Wear Any Of These Or Ladies, Can U? / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by mekaboy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
I will like to know if the ladies on NL can finance their own wedding, as in give the guy money to pay their bride price ?

Becuase husband is scarce these days so ladies shld be more creative.
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Enegod(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
yes, the desperate ones will
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by mekaboy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Enegod: yes, the desperate ones will

Are u suggesting they wait till menopause?
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by demmy55(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yes, esp Igbo ladies. They need to contribute to the payment of their bride price coz the burden may be too much on the guy. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by switdil(f): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Shey I dey craze ni
Any lady wey do dat wan na e be sey she don marry herself na
Abi
Na bride price o
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2013
No
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Andyblaze: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: No
BABY I AM RICH SO NO KWALMS
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by mumumugu(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Unless if the marriage will be swapped
....man bride,woman groom
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Andyblaze: BABY I AM RICH SO NO KWALMS
u r omnipresent
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 30, 2013
switdil: Shey I dey craze ni
Abi
Na bride price o

lol
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by mekaboy(m): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2013
switdil: Shey I dey craze ni
Abi
Na bride price o

My dear better read isaiah 4;1 the time is near oo.
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Popowaa: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2013
Junkie
demmy55:
Yes, esp Igbo ladies. They need to contribute to the payment of their bride price coz the burden may be too much on the guy. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Enegod(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2013
demmy55: [s]Yes, esp Igbo ladies. They need to contribute to the payment of their bride price coz the burden may be too much on the guy. lipsrsealed[/s]
rawbitch
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2013
demmy55:
Sharrap n talk what u knw, whr is d pride? Igbo guys r responsibly proud n don't do shyt,instead u wud hv said d lady cud assist in d ceremony if she's more boxed up dan d guy n hey Indian women pay bride price demselves
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by demmy55(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dubemkelly:
Sharrap n talk what u knw, whr is d pride? Igbo guys r responsibly proud n don't do shyt,instead u wud hv said d lady cud assist in d ceremony if she's more boxed up dan d guy n hey Indian women pay bride price demselves
Enegod: rawbitch
Popowaa: Junkie
Sowie I stepped on ur toes my Igbo peeps tongue
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by adepojuis: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yes especialy if d man will be able 2 pay back instalmentaly,say in 50 years time.
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by mekaboy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
adepoju is: Yes especialy if d man will be able 2 pay back instalmentaly,say in 50 years time.

That's a good one, I am sure you will get a lawyer to draft the contract.
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Andyblaze: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u r omnipresent
Tanks babisco. how can i proof my love for u
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 31, 2013
Andyblaze: Tanks babisco. how can i proof my love for u
post your picture and a copy of your passport or ID plus a statement or invoice with your physical address, then tell me wat ur other username is smiley
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by drnoel: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2013
U really sound myopic. I know a couple who the wife financed their wedding, not cos the hubby could not do so. They divided the duties and the wife's own was to sponsor both the trad and white wedding.
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Andyblaze: 1:08am On Sep 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: post your picture and a copy of your passport or ID plus a statement or invoice with your physical address, then tell me wat ur other username is smiley
Error
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2013
Andyblaze: Error
error where grin
Re: Ladies Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price ? by Andyblaze: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: error where grin
granting your requests

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why? / Weird Ways To Attract Without Stress!!! / How Young Must Your GF Be, Before You Consider It Child Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.