Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (747101 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ypepe: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2013
Eew, make una no crucify moi naw.
Yellowpawpaw is too long.
Besides there r very personal details of mine scattered all over that handle I decided its time I bury them all.

My twin bro, no vex naw. Abeg.
Oya, I go do ofe nsara for u tomorow with pounded yam.

My handle is just ypp

May this new year met us well, stay with us well and end well with us.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2013
Good morning FR.

Thanks CC for those words of wisdom. God bless you and yours. I wuv you too. kiss

I thank God for the gift of life. My immediate and extended family and Fun room family grin God bless you all.

And to souls we lost to this year, may The Lord comfort their family and light a fire of inspiration for them. May the Dead continue to rest in bosom of The Lord. Amen

We all have reasons to thank God. As for new year resolutions? Well that one get as e be o cc, amebo & co cheesy I agree to will power to follow thru , chew more than one can swallow and getting you mad? Our one and only CC ?? angry just holla I'll handle it angry grin

Happy New year in Advance y'all!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Lol I know it could be hard routine to drop like that *snap finger, that's your nature kiss it is well.

Anyways angry
Just holla !! , carry boyz go there angry angry lipsrsealed
( 'awon boys' yen jomiloju cool cheesy)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2013
chaircover: Ok lets start from YPP she has one pepeye name that I dont like
Send the boyz to her to make her change it back grin

* Yawns* yeah that one, we will handle that next 8-10hrs.... Good night cc * yawn embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2013
hello house, today is the last day of the year, let all of us be careful, safety conscious and above all, be prayerful, we will make it to 2014 my virtual family here would be the first to know my resolution for next year and it's simply to draw closer to my God Jehovah, be a better man next year than i was in the previous year, and quit some bad habits, don't ask me which habits tongue grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2013
@ Yellowpawpaw, why you come change profile name na? Your new profile name sounds like a political party tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Good morning everyone. ...How una dey?.Ypp I beg to differ I like going this your Ypepe I.e yellow pepper we don chilli so make we get yellow naa grin grin grin grin Happy wedding anniversary in arrears no vex na adult education.

Aunty CC prai prai prai praise God on behalf of Uncle CC may God continue to bless him.Happy for you ma tongue. kiss kiss

As 2013 draws to an end, like CC I am not in the ask ask mode.I am more in the thankful mode.This does not mean that I am not projecting and planning on how 2014 will be better but just deciding to let gratitude for all He has done in 2013 fill my heart.My birth month is also January and so the heart of thankfulness continues even then.I am not yet where I want to be but I know I am a work in progress. I also want to grow a thicker skin against naysayer you know all those kain negative people who only see how it can't work, it's impossible naaa no more in 2014 I no go even ask your opinion sef.I also like CC don't know how to say No to people (Hubby is always saying your too nice and people take you for granted) I have tried but its just my nature but will make an effort to sometimes just think or defer rather than just trying to please people who most times are not even thinking about me.

May 2014 be a year of good tidings for us All by His Grace.Most importantly by His Grace we will be here this time 2014.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2013
I usually don't make any resolution yearly, I practically resolve to be better person than I was yesterday. I die daily. In essence, my resolution for next year remains what it is for today "To become a better person by the day...".

Starting from July, I have had series of bad news and events that happened to those around me and myself. This December crowns it all. This is one of the lowest moments of my life. This year has not been that good to me, had to contend with many things like Paul said, "....After the manner of men, I fought with beasts at Ephesus..."

Nevertheless, if the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.

I thank God for the gift of life, for a blissful home, a super healthy child and the promise of a glorious tomorrow.

Wishing you all a 2014 filled with tremendous testimonies......
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2013
DutchesSsS:

Thanks....where is mararraba and masaka market?
come out of karu to nyanya bridge or so,ask to be taken to these markets and be rest assured these market functions on the roadside.

morning house.i love the resolutions all of you are making,as for me i don't make new year resolution but i strive to better myself,and i seriously hate breaking promises cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2013
chaircover:

which political party? tongue . . .it sounds like a chicken tongue grin

Chicken ke?

No it doesn't. It sounds like that notorous female character in Ikebe Super. Miss Peppinye or something. What was her name again sef? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2013
PocketEconomist: hello house, today is the last day of the year, let all of us be careful, safety conscious and above all, be prayerful, we will make it to 2014 my virtual family here would be the first to know my resolution for next year and it's simply to draw closer to my God Jehovah, be a better man next year than i was in the previous year, and quit some bad habits, don't ask me which habits tongue grin

My new year's resolution is the same as it's been for the last couple of years - not to make any New Year's resolution! cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2013
bellong:
I usually don't make any resolution yearly, I practically resolve to be better person than I was yesterday. I die daily. In essence, my resolution for next year remains what it is for today "To become a better person by the day...".

Starting from July, I have had series of bad news and events that happened to those around me and myself. This December crowns it all. This is one of the lowest moments of my life. This year has not been that good to me, had to contend with many things like Paul said, "....After the manner of men, I fought with beasts at Ephesus..."

Nevertheless, if the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.

I thank God for the gift of life, for a blissful home, a super healthy child and the promise of a glorious tomorrow.

Wishing you all a 2014 filled with tremendous testimonies......

Bros, if you have life, a blissful home, a healthy child (you missed the wife) and a glorious tomorrow, then this year has been good to you. As my Pastor will say, when it is darkest, then it is almost morning. My prayer for you is that your joy will overflow in 2014 in Jesus name.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2013
Nashville:

Bros, if you have life, a blissful home, a healthy child (you missed the wife) and a glorious tomorrow, then this year has been good to you. As my Pastor will say, when it is darkest, then it is almost morning. My prayer for you is that your joy will overflow in 2014 in Jesus name.

A resounding amen to your prayer..... I didn't miss the wife... She is the embodiment of the blissful home... cheesy grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ypepe: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss.

U guys r damn too funny!

Dami, thank u for having my back!
PE said its political party!
CC said its chicken!
Efe said I resemble one cartoon xter!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maaaaad house, naughty peeps!

Old thing hv passed away.
A new dawn is born!

Mr B, its well. Shait happens.
By d way, I tot u r chief priest. R u a hypocrite?

Even Nash is now a pastor!
What won't I c here

As for ypp, no new year resolution.
I don't keep them.
Although e get one thing wey I de do we dey pain me. Pray I will stop it.

CC, we r yet to wash that ride o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

My new year's resolution is the same as it's been for the last couple of years - not to make any New Year's resolution! cheesy
Lol! Nice one.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2013
chaircover:

You see we are saying the same thing grin grin

Its miss pepeye. And pepeye in yoruba is chicken

I remember the day I bought ikebe super and my mum caught me . . . . .Lets just say that I had a handprint on my own ikebe for a long time cool grin grin grin

Lollllz. Ikebe Super was supposed to be a corrupt cartoon magazine.

We read it in the midnight and keep it under the mattress to avoid Mum's sermons. grin grin

@YPepe.......nothing do you jare. Enjoy your new you. grin grin

New year resolutions everywhere!!!!

My resolutions don't change..

God make me a better person than last year.

If I had been in a topsy turvy year it was 2013. Had loads of highs and loads of lows in equal measure.
But I have learnt to be thankful for the gift of life.
No time to regret anything....I learn from them and move on.

See you all in 2014. With sound health and peace of mind.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2013
chaircover:

You see we are saying the same thing grin grin

Its miss pepeye. And pepeye in yoruba is chicken

I remember the day I bought ikebe super and my mum caught me . . . . .Lets just say that I had a handprint on my own ikebe for a long time cool grin grin grin

Haha!

YPP don hear am! Peri-peri chicken! cheesy tongue

CC, so your mum caught you? embarassed

My dad caught me. I was in Primary 2. I thought I was 'improving' my vocabulary. Not my fault my uncle left it lying around. lipsrsealed undecided

The embarrassment was enough to take my mind off such literature for the rest of my primary school years. Fast forward to secondary school years...I simply got smarter jare cheesy tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Royal Roy:

Lollllz. Ikebe Super was supposed to be a corrupt cartoon magazine.

We read it in the midnight and keep it under the mattress to avoid Mum's sermons. grin grin

Actually, Ikebe super was decent. Lolly was the x-rated one with Pa Jimoh.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
^^ I thought it was called 'Lola'?

Fun times was good too.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
^^ Haha! grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Actually, Ikebe super was decent. Lolly was the x-rated one with Pa Jimoh.

Actually, Pa Jimoh was with Ikebe-super along boy alinco and miss pepeiye.

Maybe you wanted to refer to Dauda in Lolly...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Haha! grin grin

CC and EFE you both are hilarious,I don laff tire. I no even fit sleep again.( Runs out of the room before I wake the boys with laff).

I can't even remember most of those magazines anymore,na flour,butter and sugar dey my head now plus bbq and chops.(Covers face) choi,I don like money too much.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
bellong:

Actually, Pa Jimoh was with Ikebe-super along boy alinco and miss pepeiye.

Maybe you wanted to refer to Dauda in Lolly...

Yeah, it was Dauda. oSEEEEE

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.