Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740550 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
One of the most interesting sections of Nairaland is the family section.
Diverse opinions & views from contributors day in day out!!!
You are all appreciated!!!

Let's take some time out to relax!
Have a bottle of coke by the side, with some popcorn, let's have a free for all chat room in here!!

The aim is to come into this room, introduce yourself, what your hobbies are, what your usernames mean, where you stay (if you wish to share), how many kids you have if you are married or unmarried cheesy, what ur idea of a good family should be!!

Add whatever suits your free spirit to say in here..........you are free!!

Note::: Please, no name calling, no arguments, no preaching cheesy, just fun!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2013

I will start first!!!

I am Roy, a yoruba boy with international sense cheesy

Born, bred & buttered in Naija, single & still mingling!!

I stay in U.S half year & half year in Naija, man must work & chop u know!!

Best colour is anything Red & White.....all things bright & pure I must say!

Roy is an old french word for King, hence the username Royal Roy......I am so Royal & Loyal........yes boss!!!

Am single, not for long I hope, having too much stuff to work on right now & combining family will slow me down....my opinion!

Am a rare specie(according to my friends), Am fun loving, love music like my life, I could be a party freak in a month, and a churchy dude in between!! Lemme just say I do what suits my spirit at the time!

I love football, watch the epl games religiously, I am a great formula 1 fan too, got so much passion for cars, fast & furious u can say that again!!

Special Talent.......ability to convince people (not always 100%)

Enough of me!!

Let's meet you

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
TGIF!

Fun Galore!

Now, how do i start?
Ok, my username,
Greatgod........that is my name, the English translation of my name, if you are Yoruba, that is an assignment for you(i know some people will be cracking their brains by now).
Well, im a Nigerian, born, bred and married in Nigeria. Stays here.
My religion, born as a christian and christian by practice, but not fanatical.
Married, yes, married to my best friend and blessed with three wonderful and glorious children.
My believe about marriage....marriage is what you make it, if you make yourself a right person, you will attract the right person.
Favourite colour..........white and chocolate brown, blue sometimes.

Hobbies...........reading, chai! I love reading, even when i buy akara or puff-puff, i must read everything on the wrapper.
2......playing with kids, i have been doing this from my chilhood, and when i started having kids, it became an added advantage of opportunity for me.

My favourite exercise......walking!
About myself.....i am a very disciplined and contented person.

My general belief............whatever you sow, you shall reap.

I think that's enough of me.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abeg wetin Roy?

This nor be dating site jare. Besides, peeps in the family section are to busy running their homes and raising their kids to siddon and engage in idle gossip.

, stop encouraging him jare angry lipsrsealed grin

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
*arranges my coke and popcorn*
*spreads mat on thread*
*wey coogar, i been dey lyk his pot belly by ma side on top dis kain tin* wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Efemena_xy: Abeg wetin Roy?

This nor be dating site jare. Besides, peeps in the family section are to busy running their homes and raising their kids to siddon and engage in idle gossip.

, stop encouraging him jare angry lipsrsealed grin

Having a bad day?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Efe, its weekend, and TGIF
so you think if its not today, i will have time.

Besides, its not bad if we give time for fun, it cant always be family, family family, sometimes, we need fun, be it online and offline, and i think this is one of the ways to have fun.

O ya, my sister, take this......muah,muah,muah and lets have fun.

Its not abut RR, it could be anyne and i wuld have still make myself available if its another poster.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tgirl4real(f): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Why change the topic? I don't think a chat room is needed here. lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
Interesting.

My name is Oyo

I come from Oyo town
I was born in Oyo, raised in ILE-Ife, living in Lagos.
Born into a Muslim home, attended catholic schools, and now a liberal Muslim.

I am married to one wonderful woman with 4 kids.
I love colour blue, I don't joke with my Amala & gbegiri....I must eat it everyday.

I believe marriage is a blessing to any man or woman who can find the best partners.

I believe the best attribute in marriage are compromise, patience & tolerance!

I love to swim when I have the opportunity, I also take evening strolls.

I am a Nigerian....a very proud one!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Tgirl4real: Why change the topic? I don't think a chat room is needed here. lol
Fixed.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Baba Oyo: Interesting.

My name is Oyo

I come from Oyo town

I was born in Oyo

Baba, long time o. Good to have u here!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Royal Roy:

Baba, long time o. Good to have u here!

Thank you sir.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
mysticgal,just thought up the username..why? it just poped up in my head,mystic...spiritual maybe,gal...am a chick,ok am from enugu state,am a quiet person and funny,easygoing,lovable.and a leader,elegant,and have a beautiful aura.me i was brought up in a christian,disiplined family,and i was inconcated with the believe that family is sacred,and secrets,fights,fears should not be outspelled.family comes first,daddy always tells me.ok i read,,,i always read,i even have my library,lol yes, am a focused,timed person and have zero tolerance to stupidity and i don't cuss like seriously.and did i tell you i tingle anytime i see a happy family.love kids die and can't wait to have mine,you know i have some stuff on my elbow,and people say its because i like kids,some say kids they are my mission on earth,some say i will have beautifull kids....ow i forgot to say....I DONT TALK PHYSICALLY BUT WHEN AM TYPING,I TALK,and you will be like eh cool:

5 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Werin de shelle here?
Chei,RR wan disconnect families!
This is very tempting o!
Eeem, I'm coming!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nice concept RR.. I hope this is a good idea but you have my support.

I'm jydoegirl grin , a proud Nigerian even tho I don't have a passport... I was born and raised a Moslem but changed religion with my Father's approval ...I'm married to amazing rare man with beautiful kids.

I'm a very quirky lady but very calm inside ... I have a rewarding career and love my life.

My Father is my greatest inspiration and my hero ( thank God my hubby doesn't come here so he won't see that smiley) .. I believe anybody can achieve everything if they put their mind to it... I also believe you are responsible for your actions as long as you're sane and over 18.

My fav food is black Amala... Yum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Baba Oyo I miss you oh... How's family? Long time.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
jidegirl12: Nice concept RR.. I hope this is a good idea but you have my support.

I'm jydoegirl grin , a proud Nigerian even tho I don't have a passport... I was born and raised a Moslem but changed religion with my Father's approval ...I'm married to amazing rare man with beautiful kids.

My Father is my greatest inspiration and my hero ( thank God my hubby doesn't come here so he won't see that

My fav food is black Amala... Yum

Interesting....I love ladies who grew up under "Daddy's influence" , they have this extra push & determination in life.

I want to know pls....Are you jydo's girl or jydo girl? cheesy

Can't wait to have my baby girl....will groom her to be the best. I will name her Jasmine...Atinuke........lolllllllz.

So u love amala? Are u Baba Oyo's sister?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2013
mysticgal: mysticgal,just thought up the username..why? it just poped up in my head,mystic...spiritual maybe,gal...am a chick,ok am from enugu state,am a quiet person and funny,easygoing,lovable.and a leader,elegant,and have a beautiful aura..family comes first,daddy always tells me. ok i read,,,i always read,i even have my library,lol yes, am a focused,timed person and have zero tolerance to stupidity....I DONT TALK PHYSICALLY BUT WHEN AM TYPING,I TALK,and you will be like eh cool:

Liking you already!! Lovable, easygoing, elegant & beautiful!!! Only you?
Please how much is Lagos to Enugu flight? No Dana airline please! cheesy cheesy

Are u also a daddy's girl like jydoe?

Its not a bad thing to be a reservd person, as long as u know what u want!
I see quiet but knowledgeable chics a good balance to an outgoing & hip hoppy guy like me!!

Am I toasting you? Lolllz....not really!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by simple2004(m): 2:48am On Aug 31, 2013
im a simple and gentle guy. im also an introvert. i read a lot. married with 2 kids aged 18 and 4. just 30 something years. A family man to the core. i love this family section. im a church freak. i love pounded yam and goatmeat with passion.

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 31, 2013
Royal Roy:

I want to know pls....Are you jydo's girl or jydo girl? cheesy

Can't wait to have my baby girl....will groom her to be the best. I will name her Jasmine...Atinuke........lolllllllz.

So u love amala? Are u Baba Oyo's sister?

Anyway you call it works jare as long as the Jydoe is included wink

From your mouth to God's ear ..... Jasmine Arinuke it is! wink

Yes oh I love Amala with any soup ... eTechnically I'm yeye oba of Oyoland grin Baba Oyo gave me the etitle. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:37am On Aug 31, 2013
jidegirl12:

Anyway you call it works jare as long as the Jydoe is included wink

From your mouth to God's ear ..... Jasmine Arinuke it is! wink

Yes oh I love Amala with any soup ... eTechnically I'm yeye oba of Oyoland grin Baba Oyo gave me the etitle. grin
That's nice to know...e-Chief Mrs Jydoe. grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2013
simple2004: im a simple and gentle guy. im also an introvert. i read a lot. married with 2 kids aged 18 and 4. just 30 something years. A family man to the core. i love this family section. im a church freak. i love pounded yam and goatmeat with passion.

Oga Simple, nice to know you are Not so simple after all.
Doing some mathematics on your age & children's age, I guess you started playing your soccer quite early!!

Nice to know!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ayde: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2013
This sounds like fun smiley.

My name is ayde..(Pronounced Heidi..I guess undecided) lol..

Married to my knight in shining armour with 2 wonderful kids. I call them my treasures..#shoutout to you babies kiss.

An addict to this family section but a stealth reader, because you will hardly see my comments (trying to turn a new leaf though).

From Oyo State (shoutout to babaoyo cheesy).
Live in Lagos
Favourite food - amala with ewedu and fresh fish stew :p
Colours - brown and cream
Hobbies - reading and cooking

Marriage to me is a gift from God meant to be enjoyed and not endured. Needs a lot of patience, tolerance, wisdom...and above all prayers.

Hmmm, I'm loving my marriage wink and thank God for it. Oluwa o se o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by simple2004(m): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2013
@rr. ok o. its an interesting story. she was in jss3 while i was in ss3 whe our first match resulted in a goal. she didn't know that i had scored until 6 month later at that point d goal could not be disallowed. i'll tell d full story later.

5 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2013
simple2004: @rr. ok o. its an interesting story. she was in jss3 while i was in ss3 whe our first match resulted in a goal. she didn't know that i had scored until 6 month later at that point d goal could not be disallowed. i'll tell d full story later.

Interesting. I can imagine the "hell" you must have passed through then!

Surely it all worked out well for you in the long run!! Good to know.

Tell us your idea of an ideal marriage!
What do you consider most important in a husband-wife relationship?

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2013
ayde: This sounds like fun smiley.

My name is ayde..(Pronounced Heidi..I guess undecided) lol..

Married to my knight in shining armour with 2 wonderful kids. I call them my treasures..#shoutout to you babies kiss.

An addict to this family section but a stealth reader, because you will hardly see my comments (trying to turn a new leaf though).

From Oyo State (shoutout to babaoyo cheesy).
Live in Lagos
Favourite food - amala with ewedu and fresh fish stew :p
Colours - brown and cream
Hobbies - reading and cooking

Marriage to me is a gift from God meant to be enjoyed and not endured. Needs a lot of patience, tolerance, wisdom...and above all prayers.

Hmmm, I'm loving my marriage wink and thank God for it. Oluwa o se o!

Ayde...welcome on board. Feel free to pop in with your comments more often!!

How come so many Amala loving people plenty for family section?

Where is Baba Oyo?
Make Baba come open e-restaurant o!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover:

Hmmm....just discovered from wikipidia the meaning of chaircover........it means when humour & brains reside in one place!! grin grin

Biko, u never get this evogue since?
And u already got your plate number for it? Lolllz.

Your evogue is on the way....receive it!!!

Enjoy your Saturday rest Madam Sisi CC
Lollz.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2013
Mr RR,I said u r looking for trouble o!

But I like d concept. Its brings us closer to others.
At least now I know its CC without d madam.
CC, how did u pick ur name?
This name drew me to family section and I think I commented on it somewhere. Chaircover,table leg!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Mr RR,I said u r looking for trouble o!

But I like d concept. Its brings us closer to others.
At least now I know its CC without d madam.
CC, how did u pick ur name?
This name drew me to family section and I think I commented on it somewhere. Chaircover,table leg!

Hehehe.....am also interested in the Chaircover name!!

Used to humour myself that maybe before she became a Mrs....she dey help her mum sell Apoche at Gbagi market!

Come and explain ur name o!

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.