Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (739327 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hallo hallo Chei Diaris God u o Seun you come make agbalagbas(adults)get withdrawal symptoms on top NL e no good o

We thank God grin As its a new dispensation CC has now been demoted all the goodies listed by armyofone come thru moi grin grin All the newbies eg edwife and Lyndaroyce have to see me for re registration grin

Don't mind me grin hope everyone and yours are all well.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
bellong:

You watch Tennis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin

Off today, I'm planted in front of the TV all day! Watching Venus and Kvitova right now. Some serious big hitting going on. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
armyofone: lol, cheesy cheesy

Good to have you all back.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
damiso: Hallo hallo Chei Diaris God u o Seun you come make agbalagbas(adults)get withdrawal symptoms on top NL e no good o

We thank God grin As its a new dispensation CC has now been demoted all the goodies listed by armyofone come thru moi grin grin All the newbies eg edwife and Lyndaroyce have to see me for re registration grin

grin grin grin grin,we are fine.You won't believe how much I missed this forum,everyday,every hour I kept trying.
Hope you are doing well.
As for re-registration,I will wait for everyone to be here to inaugurate this thread again. cheesy grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
ileobatojo:

Off today, I'm planted in front of the TV all day! Watching Venus and Kvitova right now. Some serious big hitting going on. cheesy cheesy

Its so sad Errani has been ousted, she has big hits in her sleeves too..... Wait till you see Serena against Sharapova, you will have to block your ears from groanings.... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
bellong:

Its so sad Errani has been ousted, she has big hits in her sleeves too..... Wait till you see Serena against Sharapova, you will have to block your ears from groanings.... cheesy

Lol! I'm still deaf from Azarenka vs Bojana! Whew!

Would love to see a loud Serena vs Pova though, it would be more exciting grin grin, Serena has been playing mostly quietly these past few years.

Yeah, I thought Errani would have had a deeper run too.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
ileobatojo:

Lol! I'm still deaf from Azarenka vs Bojana! Whew!

Would love to see a loud Serena vs Pova though, it would be more exciting grin grin, Serena has been playing mostly quietly these past few years.

Yeah, I thought Errani would have had a deeper run too.

Old age is a big factor with her grin grin... She plays more with flair now compared to her aggressive old-self. Sharapova is presently the queen of groans and noise on court. Sometimes I do wonder if it is tennis she plays or modelling with her steppings on court..... cheesy cheesy

Azarenka is yet to recover from her injury, early exit...... I admire Venus' spirit, despite what she went through, she has refused to quit tennis.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Acidosis(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
onegig: Yours dey okay na. Lost a diary, a 14page business thread with all the endorsements and positive feedbacks. Shey i go dey call those clients one by one and ask them to come repost their comments? Over 400 individual client comments.

Trying to get the files from archive.org to see if i can personally recreate things.
sad sad sad My God! What a loss!

You are not alone bro, I pity many business owners who run adverts via Nairaland...
We ve some of them on Tech Market, Computer market, Phone market, etc

Well, one thing I learnt is the importance of DATA MANAGEMENT.

Where is tyconcept I saved one of your threads on my opera mini app cheesy unfortunately, I saved only page 1 sad
Contact me if you need your write-up (adverts) & pics

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
bellong:

Old age is a big factor with her grin grin... She plays more with flair now compared to her aggressive old-self. Sharapova is presently the queen of groans and noise on court. Sometimes I do wonder if it is tennis she plays or modelling with her steppings on court..... cheesy cheesy

Azarenka is yet to recover from her injury, early exit...... I admire Venus' spirit, despite what she went through, she has refused to quit tennis.

grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nnekacherry: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome everybody..
I missed you all..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
edwife:

Aww,it is well.
I pray you recover all your clients. smiley
Thanks. I should. Would recreate the thread and hope it hits frontpage once more. Maybe you search for the cached pages on google. You should be able to retrieve those lovelydelicacies.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idowuogbo:
kai!!! pele sad sad sad sad
oshey badosky. Shit dey happen na. We go start all over again.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro1: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Is it just me or a common feeling? I need to let it out *exhales*

I feel e-incomplete and e-empty with this *1 moniker where is my Ewuro5 !!! cry cry cry cry cry I miss that moniker die , I need my moniker ...

I still thank God for NL. But please Seun & admin if there's a way you can retrieve these lost data , will be appreciated. Thank you. sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bennyrazz: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
I just had to re-register this my moniker again grin so those that registered after January will have to be re-born, its all good.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ewuro1: Is it just me or a common feeling? I need to let it out *exhales*

I feel e-incomplete and e-empty with this *1 moniker where is my Ewuro5 !!! cry cry cry cry cry I miss that moniker die , I need my moniker ...

I still thank God for NL. But please Seun & admin if there's a way you can retrieve these lost data , will be appreciated. Thank you. sad

I feel the same too embarassed,I can't even comment for now.I used to go over my old comments and laugh . embarassed embarassed

It is not going to be easy,beside we don't have a choice,do we? sad

Are you ok though?

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro1: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
edwife:

I feel the same too embarassed,I can't even comment for now.I used to go over my old comments and laugh . embarassed embarassed

It is not going to be easy,beside we don't have a choice,do we? sad

Are you ok though?

I know right ? sad sad

I go over my old comments just for laughs too. still in awe and sheer silence , puzzled about what really happened to this great site. sad

I'm okay. School year's over , Kids are outside selling .5c/ cup lemonade grin

How are you and yours too. Please post me a drink to chill. Not thrilled at the mo with the present situation ( in situation's voice) grin.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro1: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
bennyrazz: I just had to re-register this my moniker again grin so those that registered after January will have to be re-born, its all good.

But I tried but couldn't .. Says 'wrong password' or 'username is taken' sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bennyrazz: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ewuro1:

But I tried but couldn't .. Says 'wrong password' or 'username is taken' sad
keep trying or someone envious of you have taken it cheesy when did you register?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ewuro1:

I know right ? sad sad

I go over my old comments just for laughs too. still in awe and sheer silence , puzzled about what really happened to this great site. sad

I'm okay. School year's over , Kids are outside selling .5c/ cup lemonade grin

How are you and yours too. Please post me a drink to chill. Not thrilled at the mo with the present situation ( in situation's voice) grin.

I am fine dear

have this wink

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
damiso: Hallo hallo Chei Diaris God u o Seun you come make agbalagbas(adults)get withdrawal symptoms on top NL e no good o

Hmm dami this is so unfortunate! I tried loggin in but couldn't, I had to retrieve my acct via my email; only to log in to some scanty forum void of essential details.
All my every every gone!
Its well sha.
We are fit as a fiddle! Thanks for asking dear.
Hope urs are too
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
The Nairaland data loss has come with big disadvantages especially for those keeping multiple monicker just as the drama already unfolding here in this thread. Expecting more of this confusing stunts.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789604/user-id-called-itstpia-not
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
And loads of deactivated accounts have all resurrected. With all their posts and comments.

Many odd things are coming up already like deleted threads been restored and I even noticed my old profile pix was restored and that jolted me a bit. Something I had been worried about most just happened....a lot of the threads on Auto section with cars for sale are all gone. Now how do I monitor clients and follow up on prospective deals that were almost concluded before the hack?

This loss Is too huge for me personally. But then a great lesson has been learnt.

A pen and a note pad will always outlive new technologies in the long run.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Royal Roy: And loads of deactivated accounts have all resurrected. With all their posts and comments.

Many odd things are coming up already like deleted threads been restored and I even noticed my old profile pix was restored and that jolted me a bit. Something I had been worried about most just happened....a lot of the threads on Auto section with cars for sale are all gone. Now how do I monitor clients and follow up on prospective deals that were almost concluded before the hack?

This loss Is too huge for me personally. But then a great lesson has been learnt.

A pen and a note pad will always outlive new technologies in the long run.

Aww sorry RR,I have noticed.Even Loretta wedding pics are all out,she is gonna be upset.
This is real bad. sad
I really hope all the business people will have it easy,it is so unfortunate.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 2:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Hello!!!

Good to b back. Thats d brighter side grin

Ypipee / yellowpawpaw, coogar, ileobatojo, sissie, chaircover..everybody!!

How av u been?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 28, 2014
deols: Hello!!!

How av u been?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2014
*coughs*

I get to be this....boring but fun... moniker again!

Chai... all good though.

A lot of whinning don start, expect more

Sorry royal roy.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2014

How av u been?

Deols.... shocked shocked shocked

Good to have you back.

Sure this has some advantages after all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2014

How av u been?
chai.. So you too don turn born again?

If the loss of data brought you back then i am not angry about my loss of biz thread and diary anymore.

Salam sis and ramadan kareem. Good to have you back. I hope you aren't going the deactivation route again else i will personally find you and .....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sissie(f): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2014

How av u been?

Good to have you back.
I missed you.
Ramadan Kareem
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sissie(f): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2014
onegig: chai.. So you too don turn born again?

If the loss of data brought you back then i am not angry about my loss of biz thread and diary anymore.

Salam sis and ramadan kareem. Good to have you back. I hope you aren't going the deactivation route again else i will personally find you and .....

I hope she doesn't too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.