Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (746816 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
r231:

ijebu woman grin grin

6k pere....dats 2 big stout and one point and kill without dodo at beer parlour for just one person grin grin tongue

hello stranger.....

wia u been undecided

This one nor be Ijebu woman matter jare, the food was on par with fast food now not as if it was anything fantastic ke, point and kill na better food and there's some pleasure associated with big stout too. I bought fried rice, dodo, efo riro and two pieces of meat. My compadres bought same without the efo, how the heck does equal 6k? You should have seen the way I open mouth o shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijababe:

This one nor be Ijebu woman matter jare, the food was on par with fast food now not as if it was anything fantastic ke, point and kill na better food and there's some pleasure associated with big stout too. I bought fried rice, dodo, efo riro and two pieces of meat. My compadres bought same without the efo, how the heck does equal 6k? You should have seen the way I open mouth o shocked

na 2k per plate nau grin grin

nxt time do it like i do, buy one derica of rice, cook and everybody eat and belle full grin grin

i go kfc one day, they are telling me 2pcs chicken (omo adie) is 3k and the chicken look so dead na only bone.....if you see the way i uturn grin grin grin and dats without fries o stuff i buy for £1.99 grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
^ grin grin grin grin We were on the road now and starving too, derica matter was a no no. I just kept thinking about McDonalds and how meals even if large for 3 could not have equaled £15. Abeg that food was expensive jare
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijababe: ^ grin grin grin grin We were on the road now and starving too, derica matter was a no no. I just kept thinking about McDonalds and how meals even if large for 3 could not have equaled £15. Abeg that food was expensive jare

next time do nearest mama put grin grin grin

no dey form oyinbo.......ask madam CC na nearest amala joint for iwo road she go branch tongue tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
r231:

next time do nearest mama put grin grin grin

no dey form oyinbo.......ask madam CC na nearest amala joint for iwo road she go branch tongue tongue

I love SS pottage and efo riro, that was why I went there in the first place. I very rarely do eatery food in naija, I mostly do it CC style. Amala, Iyan and ogunfe tinz grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks dear.
I'm doing great.
rebella: Hello fun room, its been a min. CC, mbulela, damiso, cococandy, r231( ashawo)n edwife et al. hope you are all doing great
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
r231:

ijebu woman grin grin

6k pere....dats 2 big stout and one point and kill without dodo at beer parlour for just one person grin grin tongue

hello stranger.....

wia u been undecided
I've been Sambisa forest keeping Nigeria safe for y'all
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by AjanleKoko: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijababe:

Your informant can lie o grin. By the way, why is food from naija eateries so expensive? I went to Sweet Sensation and bought food for myself and two other people paid almost 6k, WTH? angry The idea of spending over £20 on meals for 3 people at Burger King or McDonalds is too preposterous for my imagination.

You dey compare Burger King (burger and fries) and Macky to Sweet Sensation? angry angry angry
Sweet Sensation dey serve Amala with roundabout and bokoto, Egusi with Eforirio tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hi everyone!
@shoefreak. Muahhh a bleSsed month to u too!
Welcome back @naijababe
Happy new month @all. May this month favor us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
r231:

na 2k per plate nau grin grin

nxt time do it like i do, buy one derica of rice, cook and everybody eat and belle full grin grin

i go kfc one day, they are telling me 2pcs chicken (omo adie) is 3k and the chicken look so dead na only bone.....if you see the way i uturn grin grin grin and dats without fries o stuff i buy for £1.99 grin

U have added Saltnpepa to this story o. I do kfc on Sundays with the kids .1300 will get u 3pcs chicken and rice.

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
AjanleKoko:

You dey compare Burger King (burger and fries) and Macky to Sweet Sensation? angry angry angry
Sweet Sensation dey serve Amala with roundabout and bokoto, Egusi with Eforirio tongue

How is the fried rice better than Macky?! If na all those orisirisi you listed up there I paid 6k for I wouldn't complain but 6k for rice and 2 pieces of meat is a tall order and one of the meat sef na ponmo angry

@ Lyndaroyce, thanks my darling.

BTW, r231, when is Seun giving us the hugs smiley? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Naijababe but Asaro is more nutritious than Big Mac naa tongue tongue grin grin grin thats a proper hot meal there you know .

Sweet Sensation is more like say Nandos or Frankie and Bennys (I no wan say TGI's before ppl slap me) Naija Macki is Boli and Epa or Dundun and Akara grin grin grin So £20 for three people is a good deal at Nandos naa grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijababe:

DonXavier, thank you very much for the arduous journey to my obscure village. I really appreciate it.

You welcome smiley, would holler anytime am in Granite city.

R231, when next you in brov.... this time we gats meet.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
damiso: Naijababe but Asaro is more nutritious than Big Mac naa tongue tongue grin grin grin thats a proper hot meal there you know .

Sweet Sensation is more like say Nandos or Frankie and Bennys (I no wan say TGI's before ppl slap me) Naija Macki is Boli and Epa or Dundun and Akara grin grin grin So £20 for three people is a good deal at Nandos naa grin grin grin

Dami, you do know a whole chicken with 2 sides is like £18? Besides, fried rice et al is very much the naija version of burger o jare. You cannot TGI and SS in the same sentence. Epa ati Boli is more like going to Gregg's jo!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijababe:

Dami, you do know a whole chicken with 2 sides is like £18? Besides, fried rice et al is very much the naija version of burger o jare. You cannot TGI and SS in the same sentence. Epa ati Boli is more like going to Gregg's jo!

Lol e dey really vex you. grin grin You for kuku go chop Ghana high or Designer Rice like R231 said grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
rebella: Hello fun room, its been a min. CC, mbulela, damiso, cococandy, r231( ashawo)n edwife et al. hope you are all doing great

Hi Hun doing well thank you kiss hope you are great too.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
damiso:

Lol e dey really vex you. grin grin You for kuku go chop Ghana high or Designer Rice like R231 said grin

E vex me die grin Do you know how much enjoyment 6k will fetch me at Shitta or Olaiya in Surulere ?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2014
oyb:

U have added Saltnpepa to this story o. I do kfc on Sundays with the kids .1300 will get u 3pcs chicken and rice.

Lol.....na import chicken dey wan give me nau grin cheesy

Donxavier:
You welcome smiley, would holler anytime am in Granite city.
R231, when next you in brov.... this time we gats meet.

Most definitely .....

How have you been

rebella:
I've been Sambisa forest keeping Nigeria safe for y'all

Make sure you bring back our girls
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2014
naijababe:

I love SS pottage and efo riro, that was why I went there in the first place. I very rarely do eatery food in naija, I mostly do it CC style. Amala, Iyan and ogunfe tinz grin

Olorun mu e tongue
How can you be going to eatery?
Sometimes I am in Naija for 2 weeks and dont enter Mr Biggs and the lot once. What am I looking for?.

. . . . . .When Mama Ope, Turaiya, Mama Soji, Fanawole, Alhaja jagbandi and all those places dey grin grin
Thanks to intel, I even discovered yellow eba and Igbo soup recently at £200 a plate in okokomaiko cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Don't you mean #200? cheesy grin

Abi na human being meat dem use cook the of 200pounds?
chaircover:

Olorun mu e tongue
Sometimes I am in Naija for 2 weeks and dont enter Mr Biggs and the lot once. What am I looking for?.

. . . . . .When Mama Ope, Turaiya, Mama Soji, Fanawole, Alhaja jagbandi and all those places dey grin grin
Thanks to intel, I even discovered yellow eba and Igbo soup recently at £200 a plate in okokomaiko cheesy

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2014
cococandy: Don't you mean #200? cheesy grin

Abi na human being meat dem use cook the of 200pounds?

Dont mind me embarassed grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by netotse(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2014
naijababe:

E vex me die grin Do you know how much enjoyment 6k will fetch me at Shitta or Olaiya in Surulere ?

you haven't been to any of them spots in a while have you? Inflation has hammered the amala down to size...lol.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Good morning smiley
chaircover:

Dont mind me embarassed grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2014
CC typhoid fever, food poisoning ,cholera is real o abeg sofry on the mama puts grin grin grin

I too (I be typical lagos girl naa wink) loved all those shitta, bank olemoh, ghana high, Olaiya things till I got food poisoning from White House in Sabo embarassed embarassed embarassed I saw my dad and called him my mum that day sad It kinda put me off it for a while but I still indulge once in a while when I go to naija.

chaircover:
Olorun mu e tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2014
naijababe:

L

Problem solved......just branch here cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2014
chaircover:

Olorun mu e tongue

I don't eatery food, the only exception being SS asaro and Yellow Chilli's efo on the island. The rest of the time na buka food steady.

netotse:
you haven't been to any of them spots in a while have you? Inflation has hammered the amala down to size...lol.

Can't be as bad as what i got from SS jare grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Una well done oh. . . .just passing by.

So na to begin save money to eat food in naija eateries now? angry

Nothing spoil - White House no far from my papa house. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
debosky: Una well done oh. . . .just passing by.

So na to begin save money to eat food in naija eateries now? angry

Nothing spoil - White House no far from my papa house. cheesy

Big man like sef go complain? Diaris God sha
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Big man iruwo? I be beginner abeg. . . when I never begin ride X5/GL like some of my peeps for here. cheesy

Meanwhile I dey your ends oh, though off tomorrow.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
cheesy,pls is dis family section or food section,good afternoon peeps,am new here just gonna make friends
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
^^ food is part of family life isn't it?

Welcome Eliba. . . .I'll let the cabalitesresident members to welcome you properly wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
debosky: ^^ food is part of family life isn't it?

Welcome Eliba. . . .I'll let the cabalitesresident members to welcome you properly wink

Na who be cabalites grin grin grin CC has refused to enrol me to this cabal they talk about..I just hope there is Oyel money to be shearing ;Dme I no dey for cabal wey money no go show grin grin

Eliba welcome Hun pls see me for registration it's just 500 thousand naira pere or the £ equiv we accept card and paypal payments tank u grin

Entertainment will be processed after enrolment

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.