Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (743745 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ewuro4:
You and Nbabe and soups grin

Edwife that was hilarious..

My Val bouquet grin

Lol,i have never met anyone so bold and confident even when he knew he was a fraudster....

Happy Val,hope you had fun!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
edwife:

Lol,i have never met anyone so bold and confident even when he knew he was a fraudster....

Happy Val,hope you had fun!

grin we did. sick of eating out , made goat intestine pepper soup and stout+malex grin

Hope you had fun too?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin we did. sick of eating out , made goat intestine pepper soup and stout+malex grin

Hope you had fun too?

Even if I was two days late

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijababe:

This look so much like the food the gods ate yesternite... grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
bellong:

Do ye not know that ye are gods ? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
damiso:
Edwife moca and other igbo peeps

Pls is okprokpo just the head of dry stock fish or an assortment of ingredients used for soups?

You mean okporoko?

It's just the dry fish.

Makes me remember my secondary school days - we used to call one guy okporoko the crayfish because he was as stingy/tight fisted as they come. Getting water out of okporoko was easier than getting that guy to spend money. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijababe:

Do ye not know that ye are gods ? grin

And all of us are the children of the Most High....

Meanwhile, I was referring to the "gods"... tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijababe:

Yesu shocked shocked iwonikontan angry seriously some people are just selfish.. I have no choice but to kuku invite you over and take over my kitchen through your vacation. Omo I wan quench embarassed ;

bellong:

Thought you left the gods with 2014? cheesy
Ko buru.. These una gods are super longthroats. angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yesu shocked shocked iwonikontan angry seriously some people are just selfish.. I have no choice but to kuku invite you over and take over my kitchen through your vacation. Omo I wan quench embarassed ;

Ni tori iyan lasan lasan na him you dey vex like this! You should be thankful I did not want to eat abodi and ponmo sisun with my iyan this night!

@ Bellong, the gods are very happy, I got a bumper an hour ago grin ...................long live the 'gods'
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes, I left the palm oil thirsty gods and switched to Ferrari and pounded yam thirsty ones.. cheesy

naijababe:

@ Bellong, the gods are very happy, I got a bumper an hour ago grin ...................long live the 'gods'

You know the gods are still on adult literacy class, what is the meaning of "bumper"? grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijababe:

Ni tori iyan lasan lasan na him you dey vex like this! You should be thankful I did not want to eat abodi ponmo sisun with my iyan this night!

Hian.. I dey vex jare .. Haha otipoju , abodi ponmo sisun ke, for that same UK?? Omo that place is home away from home. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
bellong:

Yes, I left the palm oil thirsty gods and switched to Ferrari and pounded yam thirsty ones.. cheesy

You know the gods are still on adult literacy class, what is the meaning of "bumper"? grin

Omo fi iyen le o...............though shall not divulge the activities of the 'gods' lest the gods stop accepting sacrifices grin grin grin grin

Ewuro4:

Hian.. I dey vex jare .. Haha otipoju , abodi ponmo sisun ke, for that same UK?? Omo that place is home away from home. grin

Make I no lie, if i comot for this UK, na naija I dey go! Make I send you picture of the igbin that I will be cooking with asaro tomorrow night? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
bellong:

These new gods will send person go oko eru oh cheesy cheesy they just review and renew their need every year.. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijababe:

Make I no lie, if i comot for this UK, na naija I dey go! Make I send you picture of the igbin that I will be cooking with asaro tomorrow night? grin
I can imagine. You'll fall sick for my hood oh, we hardly often eat stuff like these.

Please show me... These useless African stores we have here should be closed for good I swear.. Nonsense.

Or maybe not lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijababe:

Omo fi iyen le o...............though shall not divulge the activities of the 'gods' lest the gods stop accepting sacrifices grin grin grin grin

You and I know that this is 'impossicant".. Ko le happen lai lai....

Ewuro4:

These new gods will send person go oko eru oh cheesy cheesy they just review and renew their need every year.. cheesy

It is called upgrading.... At least your update your laptop and phones everytime... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

I can imagine. You'll fall sick for my hood oh, we hardly often eat stuff like these.

Please show me... These useless African stores we have here should be closed for good I swear.. Nonsense.

Or maybe not lipsrsealed

I am almost as bad as Chaircover, I nor dey joke with these things o.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijababe:

I am almost as bad as Chaircover, I nordrey joke with these thimgs o

jisos shocked shocked is that grocery bag from where I think it is?? From home? cry cry

I'm logging off Naijababe I'm now depressed seeing this.

Immigration seized all the food including whole egusi my mom sent. NOOOOO this is NOT FAIR!! embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

jisos shocked shocked is that grocery bag from where I think it is?? From home? cry cry

I'm logging off Naijababe I'm now depressed seeing this.

Immigration seized all the food including whole egusi my mom sent. NOOOOO this is NOT FAIR!! embarassed

Egba mi!! Nor be you say make I post pishure?! grin.

Pele, I for post some to you but I no want make my igbin end for bin instead of bele
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
@ bellong, I do not want to try the gods ni o, I want to be receiving bumpers forever grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijababe:
@ bellong, I do not want to try the gods ni o, I want to be receiving bumpers forever grin

It is the best thing to do
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
debosky:

You mean okporoko?

It's just the dry fish.

Makes me remember my secondary school days - we used to call one guy okporoko the crayfish because he was as stingy/tight fisted as they come. Getting water out of okporoko was easier than getting that guy to spend money. cheesy

grin grin grin

Thanks edwife and cococandy..meant to see a friend who came in from Naija this weekend and she said 'oh I brought in alot of okprokpo for you'.For some odd reason I used to think it was a collection of things you used for igbo soups.Hubby said it was the head of dried stock fish guess he was also wrong. cheesy

Means soup will be happening this weekend . cheesy grin

I have just been getting naija goodies in the last couple of weeks .Kuli kuli, kilishi, pepper soup spice, suya pepper, kilishi pepper, ground pepper, chocomilo etc, I even got gala last week grin

PM me ewuro will be sending some stuff to canada let me see if I can sneak in some chocomilo (abi will your customs seize that as well) for you.

I think I have enough ogbolo to last me years in my freezer.i hope this my friend is not also bringing ogbolo cos I don't have anymore space.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
That your friend loves you. Okporoko is not cheap and she got a lot for you. That's nice.
damiso:

grin grin grin

Thanks edwife and cococandy..meant to see a friend who came in from Naija this weekend and she said 'oh I brought in alot of okprokpo for you'.For some odd reason I used to think it was a collection of things you used for igbo soups.Hubby said it was the head of dried stock fish guess he was also wrong. cheesy

I have just been getting naija goodies in the last couple of weeks .Kuli kuli, kilishi, pepper soup spice, suya pepper, kilishi pepper, ground pepper, chocomilo etc, I even got gala last week grin

PM me ewuro will be sending some stuff to canada let me see if I can sneak in some chocomilo (abi will your customs seize that as well) for you.

I think I have enough ogbolo to last me years in my freezer.i hope this my friend is not also bringing ogbolo cos I don't have anymore space.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
cococandy:
That your friend loves you. Okporoko is not cheap and she got a lot for you. That's nice.

I will give her a kiss when I see her grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
damiso:

grin grin grin

Dami, we can do with suya pepper this side of the pond o tongue I ought to make some but as kuli kuli nor dey I nor fit angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
damiso:

I will give her a kiss when I see her grin

please do,and don't forgot me in your paradise.... grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijababe:

Dami, we can do with suya pepper this side of the pond o tongue I ought to make some but as kuli kuli nor dey I nor fit angry

You can make suya pepper shocked shocked shocked

Ok make we speak in Camera grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
damiso:

You can make suya pepper shocked shocked shocked

Ok make we speak in Camera grin

Yes sweetheart. I am a foodie, it is one of my three pleasures grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
edwife:

please do,and don't forgot me in your paradise.... grin

Ok grin grin what will be my compensation? tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
damiso:

Ok grin grin what will be my compensation? tongue

Damiso don't do me like that wink,anyway next time you want to send anything in Naija,just let me know-i will tell r231 to do it for free grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijababe:

Yes sweetheart. I am a foodie, it is one of my three pleasures grin

I thought only hausas had the secret recipe

So why have I been asking my mum to beg all the suya men in sabo/obalende etc when I can make it myself?

Indeed my people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
edwife:

Damiso don't do me like that wink,anyway next time you want to send anything in Naija,just let me know-i will tell r231 to do it for free grin grin

Ehen I don't want that one R231 is my person too cool

What else?

See me flexing over okporoko that I have not even seen cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
damiso:

I thought only hausas had the secret recipe

So why have I been asking my mum to beg all the suya men in sabo/obalende etc when I can make it myself?

Indeed my people perish for lack of knowledge.

Well if you love good food as much as I do you will find the means. There are lots of recipes out there but I found the real deal by trying all the ones I found until I found the right one. You will thank me when I give it to you wink

@ edwife, okporoko nor be panla again? the thing full london yanfu yanfu now

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.