Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,257 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (748193 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 12:32am On May 12, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Doing fine dear. Thanks muchos.

Really a fan of dogs but can't keep more than 2 at a time.....too much huffing and puffing round the house ....Lol

Good to know you're doing fine wink

@huffing & puffing, I know right? Pet hair, running into things grin and Don't get me started on mandatory walks during winter. Ours was put down just of recent , he had cancer. He was our lovely boy sad Took a while to get over him esp the kids. Looking at adopting another one very soon. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 12:32am On May 12, 2015
Ewuro4:
Sambarry wan kii me with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so e bad reach for bingos?? grin Back in the days , though we never had a dog as per our religion taboo , but my neighbours always go to premier hotel and co to pack leftovers and reminants for their dogs ( 'twas first come first served I believe) that would last them for days.
e bad o I no go lie. Ordinary sheeps and ram sef them dey waka for group and know when to close for the day because anything from 7pm and above na for vegetable soup e go land. Even the owners of the animals no dey find food bring for house for them so as their owner is locking the door of his house their common sense is telling them to go find food or else na hungry go kill am talk less of dog grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 12:33am On May 12, 2015
ErepaTV:

Aunty mi Ewuro

Hint ; B*k*t* ?? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 12:34am On May 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
e bad o I no go lie. Ordinary sheeps and ram sef them dey waka for group and know when to close for the day because anything from 7pm and above na for vegetable soup e go land. Even the owners of the animals no dey find food bring for house for them so as their owner is locking the door of his house their common sense is telling them to go find food or else na hungry go kill am talk less of dog grin

You're bad. cheesy cheesy

Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day ?

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 5:53am On May 12, 2015
edwife:
Sambarry thank you

You funny,so you don't think i can be a mum? cheesy why if may ask?

Lol....
Because you've never talked about your children so I presumed you don't have
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 5:59am On May 12, 2015
RoyalRoy:

You no go kill me with laughter this afternoon o.

Funny SAMBARRY;!
Lollz.
so you dey take zeyus for walk for your dp? Why e no fit stroll alone and come back and then use coloured marker to write your name in case e miss or them thief am like im mates for naija wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ErepaTV: 7:36pm On May 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hint ; B*k*t* ?? grin

wink wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by irunoko(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2015
ErepaTV:

wink wink
bukatyne tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 8:38pm On May 12, 2015
irunoko:
bukatyne tongue

Any problem? undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by irunoko(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2015
grin grin why you dey bend mouth for me na . Oya straight your mouth grin

Let me see that big smile grin
bukatyne:

Any problem? undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 12, 2015
irunoko:
grin grin why you dey bend mouth for me na . Oya straight your mouth grin

Let me see that big smile grin

This your handle sha, na elele grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by irunoko(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2015
naijababe:

This your handle sha, na elele grin grin grin grin
elele skuki elele grin grin

You don't know that song? I know you don't grin

that your line reminded me of that song kan ma fi bra gba e lori grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 12, 2015
irunoko:
elele skuki elele grin grin

You don't know that song? I know you don't grin

that your line reminded me of that song kan ma fi bra gba e lori grin

grin grin grin grin grin Egba mi o, awon ashewo po lori gbagede yi sha !!! You are right sha, I don't know the song
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by irunoko(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin Egba mi o, awon ashewo po lori gbagede yi sha !!! You are right sha, I don't know the song
grin Yes I know you don't know it. It's a high life song by Saint Janet. Infact i wish you can hear my voice singing it. Kan mafi pata gba e Lori.

You know the meaning? It means any man wey them use bra or pant to hit im head go become dense so she's warning the men not to allow elele skuki, a sexy small statured girl to use bra or pant to hit his head and shouldn't mind her small stature because she's dangerous grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 12, 2015
irunoko:
grin Yes I know you don't know it. It's a high life song by Saint Janet. Infact i wish you can hear my voice singing it. Kan mafi pata gba e Lori.

You know the meaning? It means any man wey them use bra or pant to hit im head go become dense so she's warning the men not to allow elele skuki, a sexy small statured girl to use bra or pant to hit his head and shouldn't mind her small stature because she's dangerous grin

Jesu kristi of Nazareth! I am searching youtube as we speak, just so I can listen to this crude song
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 12, 2015
St Janet is nuts grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by irunoko(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2015
naijababe:

Jesu kristi of Nazareth! I am searching youtube as we speak, just so I can listen to this crude song
ok o grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:28pm On May 12, 2015
ErepaTV:

wink wink

Sup wink

Who are you hiding from? This is like your 5th moniker this year grin

How body?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ErepaTV: 10:04pm On May 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

Sup wink

Who are you hiding from? This is like your 5th moniker this year grin

How body?

Awon eleye ni o cheesy

I'm fine jare, how have you been?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:41pm On May 12, 2015
ErepaTV:

Awon eleye ni o cheesy

I'm fine jare, how have you been?

Awon eyekeye abidiyanyan fe fidi she Aburo mi leshe cheesy Ori iya mo oni gba funwon cheesy

Good to know you're fine. That's all that matters. wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ErepaTV: 10:55pm On May 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

Awon eyekeye abidiyanyan fe fidi she Aburo mi leshe cheesy Ori iya mo oni gba funwon cheesy

Good to know you're fine. That's all that matters. wink

Hehehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2015
ErepaTv and Irunoko......hmmm....I siddon dey watch you both in 7D....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:10pm On May 12, 2015
Ok...finally got round to watching Empire(sha wanted to see what all the hype was about) and I don't get all the comparisons with Scandal undecided can't even see the similarities(ok strong black female lead characters) that's about where it ends for me.i like taraji and Terence Howard sha so il keep watching.

Ewuro4 seen some episodes of stalker.chilling thought Perry was sick but Ray is sicker(if that is a word) embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ErepaTV: 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalRoy:
ErepaTv and Irunoko......hmmm....I siddon dey watch you both in 7D....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

who is irunoko?

what a name shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2015
ErepaTV:

who is irunoko?

what a name shocked

You will be amazed the kind of usernames people come up with on this forum.

grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:22am On May 13, 2015
damiso:
Ok...finally got round to watching Empire(sha wanted to see what all the hype was about) and I don't get all the comparisons with Scandal undecided can't even see the similarities(ok strong black female lead characters) that's about where it ends for me.i like taraji and Terence Howard sha so il keep watching.

Ewuro4 seen some episodes of stalker.chilling thought Perry was sick but Ray is sicker(if that is a word) embarassed

The dude is coockoo... I know he didn't die in that fire and will resurface to taunt Beth's life in future... Are you watching the new season? I won't tell wink Please start recording "Secret & lies" (though first season is over here) that show is sick.

Who says Scandal & Empire have anything in common?? I don't see any similarities btw the two shows oh undecided

What strong female? Taraj yes, Olivia undecided what's so strong about a woman that's always fantasizing and sleeping with a married man

Am I the only one watching "Mad Men" ?? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:46am On May 13, 2015
Cleveland ✔️

Clippers .. Boo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by irunoko(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2015
wink

how is Zeus the bingo grin
RoyalRoy:

You will be amazed the kind of usernames people come up with on this forum.

grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by irunoko(m): 6:38am On May 13, 2015
grin grin
RoyalRoy:
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2015
irunoko:
wink

how is Zeus the bingo grin

Zeus the Bingo indeed....lmao.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by irunoko(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2015
grin
RoyalRoy:

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:24am On May 13, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Zeus nor be bingo again ni? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.