Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (739881 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mrseeko:

See how they're welcoming you not even a single soul said hi to me•

Hello,hi you are welcome to this place.

We use to offer drinks and food but as it is one of the people responsible for the registration fees absconded with the money,so we are broke.

Hope you understand,nevertheless the family section members are pleased to have you here.

Do have a lovely stay.

Edwife,retired chef due to short of fund.

Thanks.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijababe:

Yes, but sometimes it is recessive.

Madam...how wknd nah

Abeg wetin be the scores for Arsenal vs West Ham game?

As I enta house Nepa carry light grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
r231:

Madam...how wknd nah

Abeg wetin be the scores for Arsenal vs West Ham game?

As I enta house Nepa carry light grin cheesy

Nepa don carry light for my dormot too angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijababe:

Nepa don carry light for my dormot too angry

How market grin

No tell me say e pain you o....

E happen to olugbon and olugbon carry am si ara

E happen to aresa and aresa too take am drink beer.

Now e don happen to your beloved team be dat so make you too eat pepper soup and stout shikena cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
r231:

How market grin

No tell me say e pain you o....

E happen to olugbon and olugbon carry am si ara

E happen to aresa and aresa too take am drink beer.

Now e don happen to your beloved team be dat so make you too eat pepper soup and stout shikena cheesy

Make you bring the stout and soup na, at least help me to pa ironu yi 're.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin Oh Lord!!

Naijababe what is happening naa? Every thread I open, I just dey hear how market? Pls explain this market to me mbok
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijababe:

Make you bring the stout and soup na, at least help me to pa ironu yi 're.

Hold on let me make some calls to my boys in the wood grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin grin grin Oh Lord!!

Naijababe what is happening naa? Every thread I open, I just dey hear how market? Pls explain this market to me mbok

Abeg no mind all dem jobless pipu jare tongue Na football talk o, Arsenal lost to West Ham at home naim make dem wan kill me with mentions.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijababe:

Abeg no mind all dem jobless pipu jare tongue Na football talk o, Arsenal lost to West Ham at home naim make dem wan kill me with mentions.

And you didn't kill me with mention?Yesterday i did not rest until i logged out,today receive am. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijababe:

Eeeeyaaaaaa

Can I offer you a United jersey? It will look very sex.y on ur trim figure wink

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kimoni:

Eeeeyaaaaaa

Can I offer you a United jersey? It will look very sex.y on ur trim figure wink

Kimon! Kimoni!! Kimoni!! Na how many times I don call you so eh! Don't let me whip out my afose and place orobo plus idi araba spell on you o tongue

Edwife, na only one mention, na.....i should deactivate ni lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijababe:

Edwife, na only one mention, na.....i should deactivate ni lipsrsealed

Deactivate? wait until you go for relegation to do that. grin
We still need you.... tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijababe:

Kimon! Kimoni!! Kimoni!! Na how many times I don call you so eh! Don't let me whip out my afose and place orobo plus idi araba spell on you o tongue

shocked shocked shocked

**grabs her gourd***

**stands on one leg**

Asekosekose kilankose .......
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
edwife:

Deactivate? wait until you go for relegation to do that. grin
We still need you.... tongue

Kai!!! I reject it IJN. It is not our portion .....una wicked for this NL sha, relegation lohun lohun cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked

**grabs her gourd***

**stands on one leg**

grin grin grin.....olohun ngbo, you this babe don finally sign.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Chillis: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
armyofone:
juicing vegetables, beware of thyroidolisis grin. Some green vegs like Spinach, Kale and broccoli in excess can bring about thyroid disease.

Didn't juice again. Ended up eating sprits. Sables au beurre.
My nice chocolate biscuit.
Thanks dear
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Chillis: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mrseeko:

Your display picture self eh, nawa oo

Whats wrong with it? undecided

That's how we go about denying nature.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Chillis: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
taryour:

morning sis. is that fried egg....

Its supposed to be fried eggs but I no longer use oil for my eggs. So I break and toss them in a non stick pan.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijababe:

My research is not free o

[size=4pt]I gotta raise that £360 somehow [/size]

Lol.

Ijebu madam , school resumes in less than a month oh. School uniforms fee don increase sef. I'm def going with another gym shoes brand this year, Sketchers is indeed a fraud. This children business is not cheap oh cheesy

But wait oh , £360 agents fee? wow
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
moca:

Why una no wan born plenty?
Efe get plenty and I love that.
Abi u no like shildren? kiss

Even hubby is saying OYO if anything happen again.
See me see wahala.
I even want twins sef but twin hardly dey born twin.
All d twins wey dey my family just dey drop one one.
Me tire for them o cheesy

Moca no be our fault no be everybody strong like Efe grin esp in this obodo oyinbo wey most things na DIY.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol, darling gotcha grin I think just eating our veg is best. Some slices here some sprouts there and some broccoli spears wouldn't hurt. It gets bad rap from over consumption/measurement...highly possible with juicing greens.

Chillis:

Didn't juice again. Ended up eating sprits. Sables au beurre.
My nice chocolate biscuit.
Thanks dear
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I read some things on this forum ehn and I actually think I was raised in an alternate Nigerian Universe.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2015
damiso:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I read some things on this forum ehn and I actually think I was raised in an alternate Nigerian Universe.

Link pls angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Chillis:

Whats wrong with it? undecided

That's how we go about denying nature.
I love it cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Kimoni:

Link pls angry

Its on the all Nigerian men are sexist thread.

My dad was my biggest cheerleader in Life so it kinda hurts( or maybe I should say its baffling) when I read ALL Nigerian men think their daughters are less than their sons.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2015
damiso:

Its on the all Nigerian men are sexist thread.

My dad was my biggest cheerleader in Life so it kinda hurts( or maybe I should say its baffling) when I read ALL Nigerian men think their daughters are less than their sons.

I just saw the thread. I feel you but I don't understand it also so I try to rationalize it. I had this big fight with my dad those days cuz he wanted me to be a structural engineer and I told him I preferred chemical engineering. I remember telling him it would be too physical for me and he asked me if he had raised me or sent me to schools that treated me differently from boys undecided

So I try to excuse these people and tell myself that maybe it's because of where I come from where women are not treated differently from men. I don't know all Nigerian cultures but maybe some cultures are not so previledged when it comes to this gender thing. That's about the only rational thing I can think of when i see all these posts.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kimoni:

I just saw the thread. I feel you but I don't understand it also so I try to rationalize it. I had this big fight with my dad those days cuz he wanted me to be a structural engineer and I told him I preferred chemical engineering. I remember telling him it would be too physical for me and he asked me if he had raised me or sent me to schools that treated me differently from boys undecided

So I try to excuse these people and tell myself that maybe it's because of where I come from where women are not treated differently from men. I don't know all Nigerian cultures but maybe some cultures are not so previledged when it comes to this gender thing. That's about the only rational thing I can think of when i see all these posts.

You have a point maybe its a cultural difference.Or maybe even different social/locational differences.

I was never treated less than my brother and this is just not in our house but with cousins, family friends, etc. My dad would say 'I am not spending all this money on school fees just to be a 'wife'. My sister tells me that she misses dad cos dem no born anyone to be asking 'oko nko' questions when daddy was around. I agree though that he was a bit of a maverick and always questioned norms. You should see him arguing with Alfas on issues( my mum would be giving him daggers from where she was sat).But even at that most of those I grew up with knew that the next thing after school was to pursue a career then marriage came along. Not marriage alone. My mum could not wrap her head round me deciding to stay at home for 2 years.

I have a friend who was dating an older guy and the guy kept pestering her for marriage when she was in 200 level. Her dad chased him away from his office on the first day he went to meet him. The guy sha persisted and her dad said wait till she graduates. After graduation it was wait till she finished NYSC, after NYSC wait till she gets a job.She got a job with GTB and bobo went back to Dad, he said I want her to do her masters first. And this guy worked at Shell( am not telling porkies here) so its not like he was struggling or something and not capable of taking of her financially. His rationale was now they will get married and she will start popping babies and not be able to do her masters again. At this point na delegation dem send o. After much begging sha he agreed but she had actually started the masters by the time they had the wedding.

My dad was very similar and na delegation from other members of my family that they had to send to allow me marry before I did my masters.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
damiso:

Moca no be our fault no be everybody string like Efe grin esp in this obodo oyinbo wey most things Na DIY.
Now I understand.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked

**grabs her gourd***

**stands on one leg**

Chop knuckles... You are learning very fast.

But you are yet to deliver all the fowls and goats you collected in my absence.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
bellong:

Chop knuckles... You are learning very fast.

But you are yet to deliver all the fowls and goats you collected in my absence.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

**speechless**
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Damiso and Kimoni,

I think the ladies lamenting on that thread should have themselves to blame than calling Nigerian men sexist. Prior to marrying such men, they saw all the traits yet they went ahead to marry and are crying foul afterwards.

Their sense of judgement need more questioning than the pathetic rant. If all the males they ever met are sexists, it says more of themselves than the men. Like always begets like.

To pathetically crown the stupidity, two said their daughters will be raised far away from "Nigerian men", yet they are both married to Nigerian men. Is that not idiotic.

Rate at which some ladies bash Nigerian men at every opportunity will make you repent calling Satan the devil. It is as if sexism is the sole prerogative of Nigerian men and there are no sexists in the West.

They are actually the losers in this game.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.