Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740625 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
moca:

Nne, headache everyday.
Sleep, he no go sleep. Even night. everybody is running away from him.
Plays fromm morning to morning.
Can't wait for school to start.

U can dring at least. Me,i don't. No single antenatal drugs. If I'm sick and really sick, I will look for eba.
Anytime I put to bed,i will always beg for injection. So they normally give me small to drink.
I use soft drinks but, I can still vomit it.
Pele.

Kimoni, I hope and pray o.
My only problem was over playing.
Even till after secondary school. kiss

He got the playing from you joor grin my daughter can be over dramatic when it comes to withstanding pain or taking medication and it annoys me to no end angry I could feel tomiwas mum's pain about the eye drops because giving my daughter medication grrrrr or let her have one small injury that you want to clean, me and hubby have to pin her down.She will be screaming like you are doing something bad.Even to take out her hair angry 'mummy it hurts' angry

One day I remembered that they had to call the security guards at the hospital to restrain me whenever I wanted to get injected as a child embarassed cheesy God knows how many malaria that did not go cos I used to hide medication under my tongue to later spit out embarassed I just said haa this is me grin karma is real
grin I now know how my mum used to feel back then though I think she is worse than i was sha embarassed

So I can feel you cococandy I still hate using medication.i am meant to be on iron tablets cos am anaemic but I never take them . I eat a lot of greens these days so not that bad. Hubby always has to remind me to take my medication.

If you can get the coated type of the medication that you are on they are a bit easier to swallow.ndo,pele.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
tearoses:
babygirlfl & Kimoni you are both here
After abusing your innocent wonderful sweet mums sad
Iya ni wura o!
Damiso pls help me translate.

What was the cause of the fight sef?
Do you know each other before?
Will you recognise each other if you met at Idowus "daddys" owambe today?

I lost a friend a few days ago
Collapased and died just like that. . . .It all happened in minutes.
No prior illness and toddlers left motherless.

You will say I am preaching, but life is not as hard as we make it & it can be very short too; Every day is a blessing.
Enjoy it
Love it
. . . .and make a positive difference.

Ladies pls kiss and make up.
If you dont agree with each others views just walk past each others posts.
God bless us all
kiss

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Accept my condolences.Thank you very much sis. I have heard you loud and clear. I have put it in the past. It's not one of my proudest moments as I am not usually like that. I have learnt from the experience and accept my part of the blame and mistake. I honestly hope I never have to do that again. It's not nice.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
babygirlfl:

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Accept my condolences.Thank you very much sis. I have heard you loud and clear. I have put it in the past. It's not one of my proudest moments as I am not usually like that. I have learnt from the experience and accept my part of the blame and mistake. I honestly hope I never have to do that again. It's not nice.

I am humbled
The people I respect the most are the people who accept their mistakes and try to learn from them without trying to jump around and look for excuses or justify their actions.
Its one of the harderst things to do and it is indeed a great stregth.
We all make mistakes and we learn everyday.
Now that you know that you can be pushed to do things you wouldnt normally do, you just need to be more careful and not let things get to the point that it can happen.

Thanks about my friend. We have accepted the will of God and I pray that the family that she left behind are comforted and strenghtend.
Its not easy. No illness, nothing.
I have messages we exchanged a few days before her death on my phone. I keep on going back to read them. I feel like even sending her a message. . . but who will respond? . . . It is well.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
@coco put the pill in your eba and swallow with okro soup grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
tearoses:
smiley
I'll do my best

Cc damiso
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
tearoses:

I don't swallow,i chew everything.Yea yea i know,many people tease me for that,i can't swallow anything,especially eba,garri any kind of swallow.

I chocked one day trying to master it. embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
edwife:

I don't swallow,i chew everything.Yea yea i know,many people tease me for that,i can't swallow anything,especially eba,garri any kind of swallow.

You mean you normally chew eba,pounded yam etc..that gross
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:

Lmao...Baba, the gods have brought you grin grin this omi suuru you gave me has gone stale o, I think you need to prepare a more powerful one sad

The type you gave to Damiso seems very effective gaan ni

I actually didn't see your roforofo fight nor have I seen any but from what I read here from people's comments here, it must have been seriously nasty.

I understand how it feels to feel insulted without having to respond. It makes one feel dump and stupid. To be at peace with yourself, God and others, one really need to feel dump and stupid.

You seriously and indeed need the "patience pill" to overlook some stuffs. When you are insulted, not responding to it doesn't mean you have no reply but you are more matured and with understanding to be dragged into a fight with no reward for the winner.

Occasionally, when I wouldn't want to be dragged into such exchanges of insult, I either stopped responding to the posts by unfollowing the thread or reply with a one word answer to stop the other party from quoting me.

PURSUE
peace with ALL men says the scripture. A servant cannot be greater than his master says Jesus. He was ridiculed and insulted yet like a lamb was dragged to the slaughter's slab. He taught us patience in the height of provocation. This is what He wants us to become.

I do ask myself many times, this I want to do, will I be happy with my son if he were the one doing if? How would Jesus have reacted and will it please God? They are restraining questions that put me in check. Not as if I don't quarrel but not with any arbitrary enemy. I can't expend energy on someone I don't know if he/she is older than my parent or younger than our last born. Time is too short to waste on an anonymous person.

I didn't see the exchanges though and don't want to see it either. Please exercise caution and do not let your "good name" be soiled. You guys should broker peace with yourselves. You never can tell, either of you may be each other's life saver in future. At least you both reside in the same country.

Now, For the concoction I prepared for Damiso, I told her to bring Lionness' raw milk to prepare it. But for your own konk case, I will need the teeth and paw of a Lion in addition to the milk for effective concoction.

I hope you guys apologise to each other and move past it. Get the messages deleted and shake hands like in football.

This I say to you, I say to all.

CC: babygirlfl

NB: why do I always miss the actions.. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
tearoses:

I am humbled
The people I respect the most are the people who accept their mistakes and try to learn from them without trying to jump around and look for excuses or justify their actions.
Its one of the harderst things to do and it is indeed a great stregth.
We all make mistakes and we learn everyday.
Now that you know that you can be pushed to do things you wouldnt normally do, you just need to be more careful and not let things get to the point that it can happen.

Thanks about my friend. We have accepted the will of God and I pray that the family that she left behind are comforted and strenghtend.
Its not easy. No illness, nothing.
I have messages we exchanged a few days before her death on my phone. I keep on going back to read them. I feel like even sending her a message. . . but who will respond? . . . It is well.

Thanks. May your friends soul rest in peace.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
bellong:

I actually didn't see your roforofo fight nor have I seen any but from what I read here from people's comments here, it must have been seriously nasty.

I understand how it feels to feel insulted without having to respond. It makes one feel dump and stupid. To be at peace with yourself, God and others, one really need to feel dump and stupid.

You seriously and indeed need the "patience pill" to overlook some stuffs. When you are insulted, not responding to it doesn't mean you have no reply but you are more matured and with understanding to be dragged into a fight with no reward for the winner.

Occasionally, when I wouldn't want to be dragged into such exchanges of insult, I either stopped responding to the posts by unfollowing the thread or reply with a one word answer to stop the other party from quoting me.

PURSUE
peace with ALL men says the scripture. A servant cannot be greater than his master says Jesus. He was ridiculed and insulted yet like a lamb was dragged to the slaughter's slab. He taught us patience in the height of provocation. This is what He wants us to become.

I do ask myself many times, this I want to do, will I be happy with my son if he were the one doing if? How would Jesus have reacted and will it please God? They are restraining questions that put me in check. Not as if I don't quarrel but not with any arbitrary enemy. I can't expend energy on someone I don't know if he/she is older than my parent or younger than our last born. Time is too short to waste on an anonymous person.

I didn't see the exchanges though and don't want to see it either. Please exercise caution and do not let your "good name" be soiled. You guys should broker peace with yourselves. You never can tell, either of you may be each other's life saver in future. At least you both reside in the same country.

Now, For the concoction I prepared for Damiso, I told her to bring Lionness' raw milk to prepare it. But for your own konk case, I will need the teeth and paw of a Lion in addition to the milk for effective concoction.

I hope you guys apologise to each other and move past it. Get the messages deleted and shake hands like in football.

Seen. Thank you very much bellong
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
babygirlfl:

Love your humility.

Just thought to say that.

Have a blessed night.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
bellong:

PURSUE

The chief priest has spoken cheesy Kimoni respond accordingly.

Even though I thought her penance should have been greater sha tongue the whole lion itself should have sufficed.you did ojoro cos she is your apprentice.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
damiso:

Love your humility.

Just thought to say that.

Have a blessed night.

Thanks dear. I am learning from the best people. Good night.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
tearoses:
Moca check what he is eating and drinking
A gulp of coke or a few haribo sweets can set some kids off climbing the walls within minutes.
Ive seen it
Its an amazing transformation.

If you are 100% sure its not something he is eating, study what works for him and then just be consistent in anything that you want to do.

Pele kiss

See eeh, as per that smallie,i ve long given up. Remember when I asked d same question last year and Efe told me he will change?
For where!
The teacher said it's hyperactiveness. I don't give coke and co.

Dami, u r better than me. I hate drugs and have zero tolerance for pain.

When my water broke the day I put to bed, d nurses where waiting for me to dilate well so I can enter labour room. I was busy telling them, if I die pushing,all of them and their family members will die(hehehehee)
As soon as my friend arrived, the first thing she said was no pushing, go straight to theatre. Even d hospital owner seriously warned them,abeg, she can't endure pain.

One of d drs said she want to check me, I said for where(lol).
I no gree o. See fight. She called her colleague but I won. As they were busy speaking grammer,hubby called and told them to do as I said. Case dismissed.

See me wey almost became a medical dr cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
babygirlfl:

That is our high priest speaking as usual like the wise one. tongue kiss

Mama Mia, it's well.
Kimoni(i will soon give u name, at least I can beat this one wella tongue)it is well too kiss

Abeg, where d fight? It's been long o tongue

Tearoses,it is well kiss

Honestly I'm so down but,it is well for my soul too kiss

Abeg where is nashville?
Who knows?

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
edwife:

Chisos! shocked shocked
I envy u o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
damiso:

The chief priest has spoken cheesy Kimoni respond accordingly.

Even though I thought her penance should have been greater sha tongue the whole lion itself should have sufficed.you did ojoro cos she is your apprentice.

Getting the teeth and paw amount to getting the whole lion.

I might tell her to add "egbere with her mat" to the other ingredients. cheesy

@Moca,

Leave the boy alone to exercise his young masculinity. In as much as he is not acting rudely of doing nasty things, he is fine. He will get tired with time.

Boys are usually over active. At least I was when I was in their age. My son is also one guy that doesn't get tired. We always force him to sleep at night.

Your boy will be fine.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2015
I have moved on peeps. I am sure my actions today demonstrated that more than a million words. It's not like I don't know the meaning of coward or was too blind to see it this evening. I did not react because, in all honesty, I have moved on. I meant every word I told Idowu.
There is a time to talk and there is a time to refrain from talking. #peace

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2015
He was a very cute boy. Few saw his picture when I posted it.
Started convulsing and breathing hard this nite around 2.
We rushed him to the hospital with d help of our nurse nebor.
But lost him around 4:30.
May d soul of my baby rest in perfect peace,Amen.
He has been buried.
I just needed lots of avenue to offload.
Life keep on flogging me.

Bellong, u still want me to believe in God cos we prayed and prayed.
But I lost him.
Just like that in less than 3 hrs.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2015
moca:
He has been buried.

But I lost him.

[size=28pt]JESU!!

What the hell are you talking about, MOCA??!!
[/size]
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2015
cry cry cry

Nne, I'm in shock. Oh Moca, I don't even know what to say! Come here...

(((hugs 'n hugs)))

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Moca no cry cry cry cry cry

I logged in to joke with you regarding the swallow before heading to church and now this?

May his beautiful soul rest in perfect peace,i still remember his picture,i am short of words. cry cry cry cry

I would have love to have your contact now you have deactivated,please dear don't give up love. embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2015
He has been buried.

But I lost him.

cry cry cry Moca please take heart and be strong. I don't know what else to say. Its a big shock. Ohh my God!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Chillis: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Moca, I'm so sorry about your loss.
I can't begin to imagine what you are going through right now.

Pls remain strong embarassed

I don't even know what to say again
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Moca, I know there's hardly anything anyone can say that will be of comfort to you, but please take the time to get over the shock and then grieve properly for your little angel.

I'm sorry I never got to see his picture when you posted it here, but I believe he must have been (and still is) a beautiful baby boy.

Stick with your family and friends. Draw comfort from your hubby. You both will need each other now, more than ever to get through this. Together.

Never hold back on your emotions. Let it all out. Cry from dawn to dusk, and then from dusk to dawn. And talk about him ALWAYS, to help ease the pain.

The pain WILL ease with time, but don't rush it. Let nature take its course.

It is well Moca, and may the good lord be with you and your family this difficult time. Amen.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2015
OMG
Im shaking . . .
Moca oooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
What is this?
God please comfort this family
Dear sis it is well with you ((hugs))
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2015
Hmnnnnnnnnnn
How do we comfort you Moca
Where do we find the right words to soothe you
You said life keeps flogging you
Whatever it is, pls don't give up, pls don't lose faith. After the night comes the morning
It shall end in praise
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Oh my Gosh cry cry cry cry

Moca Don't even know what to say again. I am just shaking

It is well with you and your family..

Only God can comfort you at this time

May his beautiful innocent soul rest in peace
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Godpikin4: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2015
O Moca.......Stay strong dear

May his lovely soul RIP cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by queen47: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Moca dear....i am really speechless.
Dont know what to say to you at this very moment.
I pray God gives you strength to pull through this very trying time.
Stay strong nne.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Moca,

It is well with your soul.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Moca

May God console you and family cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.