Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,569 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (748253 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
naijababe:

That one I get, in fact, I used to eat the soaked indomie at home and my sister would yell that my intestines would rip from ingesting uncooked MSG grin

Bellong, I grew up in Mushin GRA, I over posh sef! All na GRA na cool

Chai Salsera, so you be catfish? tongue

Thank God for healthy eating in your life LOL
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
damiso:

Thank God for healthy eating in your life LOL

Thought you went to Ife.

Which other Nigerian university vet better staff quarters like Ife?

Burntpalace,

Australian open is in January. Are you ready?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Burntpalace: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
bellong:

Thought you went to Ife.

Burntpalace,

Very ready! But I can't deal with the pressure of calendar year grand slam for Serena again next year o. The heartbreak was too much this yr. Novak may get it though, at the rate he's going.

ATP tour finals going on now. I've missed much of it though it's still in the round robin stage. Fed got a win over Novak. Can he do it again in the final stages?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Burntpalace:

Very ready! But I can't deal with the pressure of calendar year grand slam for Serena again next year o. The heartbreak was too much this yr. Novak may get it though, at the rate he's going.

ATP tour finals going on now. I've missed much of it though it's still in the round robin stage. Fed got a win over Novak. Can he do it again in the final stages?

I was heartbroken for Serena too... To think that the rookie lost in the final is disheartening...

Even if she doesn't get it this year, she already made The statement as the undisputed female all time great.

As per Papa Ibeji, the effect of twins and old age are telling on him. I like Novak but he doesn't have the flair FedEx had in his age. Fed always have the chance to defeat at the slam in recent times but he just miss the opportunity with his overskill.. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
bukatyne:

Salsera is that posh babe who tells the guys she eats only golden morn every morning and when she throws up you see garri....

She can be posh like that grin

Yes oh. The small pako I have is just for pure ijebu gari with ice cubes n cold water sprinkled with groundnuts.

Funnily I don't like cereals or anything soaked in milk or water .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Burntpalace: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
bellong:

I was heartbroken for Serena too... To think that the rookie lost in the final is disheartening...

Even if she doesn't get it this year, she already made The statement as the undisputed female all time great.

As per Papa Ibeji, the effect of twins and old age are telling on him. I like Novak but he doesn't have the flair FedEx had in his age. Fed always have the chance to defeat at the slam in recent times but he just miss the opportunity with his overskill.. cheesy

Meanwhile Venus has been beating the Vinci left right and center since then.

Lol @papa ibeji x2 and his overskill! I agree with the flair issue. I still can't get on board the Novak train for that reason, no flair. It's a shame he's not nearly as beloved as Fed though cos he's really distinguishing himself.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
damiso:

that's all I will say
I plead the 5th after that

pesin no fit dey jabo on NL again LOL

Its a serious matter though I already know where u went to uni
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Damiso, which one be jabo again?! Nothing fit happen jo unless you allow it.

@ Bellong, I am sorry o but I really hope Nadal finds his game back, that boring Novak will take tennis back to 'igberiko' sports. Dude has zero charisma! He is dull! dull!! dull!!!

Salsera, you dey mind all these Ogidan and their disgusting taste buds ni?! That is the best way to drink garri unless you wan add 'ori-eja' to the equation, in which case you don balance finish grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
bellong:

Thought you went to Ife.

Burntpalace,

Schools with fine staff quarters plenty now.. all this Ife people and their mouth.

Btw did you got to Great Ife or OAU( we can deduce age from that one LOL)

I have aunties/uncles that will be say 'I did not to go to OAU I went to Great Ife ' LOL no be the same school ni ?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
salsera:

Its a serious matter though I already know where u went to uni

real serious matter LOL

chop knuckle jare you and naijababe .

Leave all this dunkers to be spoiling the' authentic ijebu garri' experience. LOL my mum will even say if the ijebu garri is mega dry and kan( cant say that in English but am guessing sour) you don't need sugar not to talk of milk.

Naijababe your head dey there ori eja or fried yoyo/shrimp or suya ( if you want to posh it up a bit).

its not about posh sef cos yoyo is not posh.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
damiso:

real serious matter LOL

chop knuckle jare you and naijababe .

Leave all this dunkers to be spoiling the' authentic ijebu garri' experience. LOL my mum will even say if the ijebu garri is mega dry and kan( cant say that in English but am guessing sour) you don't need sugar not to talk of milk.

Naijababe your head dey there ori eja or fried yoyo/shrimp or suya ( if you want to posh it up a bit).

its not about posh sef cos yoyo is not posh.

I be wan ask when yoyo became posh? But you don correct yourself grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
naijababe:

I be wan ask when yoyo became posh? But you don correct yourself grin

LOL I know yoyo is not posh naa. that's why I had to qualify for all these people saying not drinking garri and milk is posh.

abi na dem dey form posh sef.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Burntpalace: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
naijababe:

@ Bellong, I am sorry o but I really hope Nadal finds his game back, that boring Novak will take tennis back to 'igberiko' sports. Dude has zero charisma! He is dull! dull!! dull!!!

grin grin grin

Ditto on Nadal....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
chai winter is depressing.

looking outta the window at work and everything just looks grey...

No wonder dem don begin dey put on Christmas light for November
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Burntpalace:

grin grin grin

Ditto on Nadal....

Ile, ma begi fun o. How can you say Nadal is dull?! Okay he may be dull but he is fine and he always frapasi grin He is known for something at least grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
damiso:

Now I know this your gods get K leg. LOL

E ti si pa I did not go to Ife oooooooooo

In year 1, I went to school from Home and thereafter I stayed in a room in staff quarters.

that's all I will say
I plead the 5th after that

pesin no fit dey jabo on NL again LOL

That's the way forward now biko
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Burntpalace: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
naijababe:

Ile, ma begi fun o. How can you say Nadal is dull?! Okay he may be dull but he is fine and he always frapasi grin He is known for something at least grin grin grin grin

Hahaha! I meant I agree with you on Nadal. Hope he regains his form too. He's one of my favs. But that frapasing is an eyesore! grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Burntpalace:

Hahaha! I meant I agree with you on Nadal. Hope he regains his form too. He's one of my favs. But that frapasing is an eyesore! grin grin

I for say grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Damiso boarding house is fun.
You missed. Seriously

Forget all the soaked food ish. That's optional. (And tasty by the way tongue) when you the acquire the taste for it.

But asides that, it's really fun.

That was my best schooling experience ever.
And where I made my few lasting friends who I still have until today.
damiso:

Duh thank God I was spared if yall were eating disgusting soaked food. LOL

I was actually in boarding house for like 2 mins in JSS1 (outside lagos) but I kept falling ill and my mum was scared so I was withdrawn to become a day student.

Maybe I missed sha. I have never lived in the typical crowded hostel situation even in University.I have always had one 'proper' room mate at any point.

I remember how I felt at NYSC orientation camp. It was like they threw me into a Jungle LOL. but funny enough I started enjoying it after a week.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Look at how Burntpalace and naijababe are talking in codes cheesy
What is Nadal now.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
armyofone:
What is Nadal now.

Ha!!! Armygeh!!! See your life outside ehn! Tennis illiterate grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin lol, Lmao I will catch up.

naijababe:

Ha!!! Armygeh!!! See your life outside ehn! Tennis illiterate grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
armyofone:
grin lol, Lmao I will catch up.

O berra o, I wish that monkey emoticon wey dey cover face for Whatsapp dey for NL, that is the most appropriate smiley for you now grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Burntpalace: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
armyofone:
What is Nadal now.

Lol! NL drama in overdrive!! grin grin

Rafa Nadal, tennis player, 14 time grand slam winner. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
cococandy:
Damiso boarding house is fun.
You missed. Seriously

Forget all the soaked good ish. That's optional. (And tasty by the way tongue) when you the acquire the taste for it.

But asides that, it's really fun.

That was my best schooling experience ever.
And where I made my few lasting friends who I still have until today.

I am sure it was fun.esp the whole hostel camaredrie and all. My first two nights at nysc camp am sure I must have cried seeing as i slept in a corridor on the thinnest mattress ever embarassed but by week 3 I was used to it and even having fun.

And I actually really wanted to go to boarding house as a child o. I thought they were all like St Clare's and Mallory towers my favourite Enid blyton books at the time grin

A couple of weeks in a military based typical naija boarding school quickly cured me of my fantasies grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bellong, you gat mail
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Naijababe,

Túè, kélèbé, shiór... Mo tu ito e danu... Nadal ke... One of the most boring Tennis players... There is no flair to his game other than aggression and looking at opponent as if the person snatched his wife.... :DD
The Scottish boy's name sef dey interesting pass Nadal but the forces of UK are against him.. ;Dl

I still like Nishikori, Tsonga and Ferrer, not too good guys but you will always enjoy their games.

Burntpalace,

I hope Fed spin a surprise in January. Baba Ibeji(s) must win one more slam. But God blessed the guy oo.. Too many slams and double ibeji. I hope he doesn't do the triple.

To y'all who are too local to drink beta garri, una missed beta childhood melodrama.. tongue tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kimoni:
Bellong, you gat mail

Did you send the nude... grin grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
bellong:

Irresistible grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
bellong:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Haaaaaa!!!!! Fada Bellongi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimoni:

Irresistible grin

Et tu ? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
naijababe:

quod non me
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kimoni:

Irresistible grin

How many? Did you go to RSS?

naijababe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Haaaaaa!!!!! Fada Bellongi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close your eyes, don't let insects enter... It is for the gods..

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.