Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (747247 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kimoni:
Royalroy, you must not allow Tim and freecocoa give us their aso-ebi before you o...becuz dis two people ehnn, odikwa very serious these dayz oo
Na so them dey marry for una place?grin

Abeg me sef am taken. *rolls eyes*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Timbuktou:

I disagree. You can simply opt out of any practice you disagree with. Nobody is going to perform anything you dont want to. What would they do, call the police on you?

It's difficult to forget them beg una sabi do follow follow without critic analysis. Like those obese women that wear sleeveless spaghetti tops.

That's why I don't like talking about this with you guys, una go just dey feign iglolance. angry

Then you never ready to face the truth, what's wrong with spaghetti tops?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Timbuktou:

Lol. I'm truly unavailable though.
See person.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
freecocoa:
That's why I don't like talking about this with you guys, una go just dey feign iglolance. angry

Then you never ready to face the truth, what's wrong with spaghetti tops?

Stop being an imaginary victim, madam. You can go against practices if you so wishing. The worst that would happen is psychological ostracisation. Nobody will harm you or deprive you of your rights as a person. You can't really force anyone to do things they don't want to do. Did you not say you already spoke with your father about the bride price thing? That's you doing what you want. I can bet Coogar's left scrote you women would be wailing of discrimination if you were the ones required to pay a groom price. We, men take it as a thing of pride to fulfill that obligation, well, most of us. Your hypocrisy as feminists is not fighting against this practise which many of you say "commodifies" yall. In fact, you happily encourage your partners to pay. :/

Spaghetti tops on obese women? Nah, nothing wrong with that.

Lol. I'm truly unavailable though.
See person.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
freecocoa:

That's a lie. You just believe what you want to.

You just dey start. You better not date some on like me o. We go divide am down the middle. We will be truly equal. grin Not your fake pick-and-choose equality.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2015
armyofone:
No don't, let kids have fun as long as they like thinking about imaginary man and Rudolph. That's the most exciting thing left for them in December with its bitter cold and sunless month. I'm just dreaming of Santa land in Texas. Imagine driving through 3 million lights grin can't wait to visit.

Don't mind me jare. grin

Keeping up santa is work joor someone has to be wrapping presents in the night after they have slept, be hiding gift all around so lets just get it over and done with ojare. grin grin

Fun room is so quiet. Everyone is chasing that paper abi is it pepper. Abeg make una share reach my side
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2015
damiso:

Don't mind me jare. grin

Keeping up santa is work joor someone has to be wrapping presents in the night after they have slept, be hiding gift all around so lets just get it over and done with ojare. grin grin

Fun room is so quiet. Everyone is chasing that paper abi is it pepper. Abeg make una share reach my side

@bolded: I wish I was Dami.

Pls allow me rant a little sad

Schools are on hols and my hands are full angry I keep settling meaningless squabbles. I have to beg and scream before they eat. I ask them what they wanna eat, and the minute you dish it, they change their mind to something else and I have to scream and sream. These are very hard times for moi. You plan your vacation to spend time with these young peeps but after 3 days, you start questioning that decision. I sleep tired, I wake up tired. They have a nanny but once they see me, she ceases to exist. I have to be on permanent duty. Sambarry help!!!!!

I wish schools would vacate 24th of Dec and not 3 weeks before Xmas cry Ki lo maa n se awon teachers yen gaan naa
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Kimoni:

Schools are on hols and my hands are full angry I keep settling meaningless squabbles. I have to beg and scream before they eat. I ask them what they wanna eat, and the minute you dish it, they change their mind to something else and I have to scream and sream. These are very hard times for moi. You plan your vacation to spend time with these young peeps but after 3 days, you start questioning that decision. I sleep tired, I wake up tired. They have a nanny but once they see me, she ceases to exist. I have to be on permanent duty. Sambarry help!!!!!

I wish schools would vacate 24th of Dec and not 3 weeks before Xmas cry Ki lo maa n se awon teachers yen gaan naa

I know that feeling embarassed grin grin grin grin when you are secretly thinking ' I love you but whaatt my 'supposed' holiday does not even feel like one''

I love my kids to pieces but sometimes that they make me feel like screaming embarassed the squabbling /food is the most annoying bit. My son is the master of that one. But I cant allow any child kee me you ask for something you don't eat it then you are not hungry niyen. When you are hungry you will eat , I did not kill my mother ( cant believe the day would come when I would start using that line cheesy)

Thank God they only have 2 weeks break here( break up on Friday ) and of that two I am working on some days in between.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
THEM NOR GET GRANDMA NI? ABEG CARRY THEM GO GRANMA PLACE MAKE THEM GO DO XMAS AND NEW YEAR SO YOU GO GET EAR HEAR WORD wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

BET DONT CALL THEM AFTER 2 DAYS DEY SAY YOU DON DEY MISS THEM ALREADY O wink wink wink
Kimoni:

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 3:22am On Dec 17, 2015
grin 21st century grandma wey dey do Patience Ozukwo.

Kimoni, 3 weeks before Xmas school don close shocked grin

SAMBARRY:
THEM NOR GET GRANDMA NI? ABEG CARRY THEM GO GRANMA PLACE MAKE THEM GO DO XMAS AND NEW YEAR SO YOU GO GET EAR HEAR WORD wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

BET DONT CALL THEM AFTER 2 DAYS DEY SAY YOU DON DEY MISS THEM ALREADY O wink wink wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bravitudenatura(f): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2015
Greeetings to all the moms and dad in the house. Compliment of the season to all. Enjoy your holidays.
Uncle bellong,aunty tearoses I greet you both
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
armyofone:
grin 21st century grandma wey dey do Patience Ozukwo.

Kimoni, 3 weeks before Xmas school don close shocked grin

no wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ehem

Awesome people born in December oh.

@bellong

Since Una don reach the 19th before me keep my cake slice.

Happy Birthday to me and my Birthday mate wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 2:34am On Dec 19, 2015
salsera:
Ehem

@bellong

Happy birthday o.

Even if it's in arrears
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2015
salsera:
Ehem

@bellong

Happy birthday to Salsera..

The new year will bring you goox tidings, prosperity, fulfillment and draw you closer to God daily.

Your birthday mate extends his greetings.

How are you?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
cococandy:

Happy birthday o.

Even if it's in arrears

Arrears ke! You are just in time.
It's today. The 19th

Thanks
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
bellong:

Happy birthday to Salsera..

The new year will bring you goox tidings, prosperity, fulfillment and draw you closer to God daily.

Your birthday mate extends his greetings.

How are you?

I'm good oh save the harmattan

Amen to ur prayers
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
salsera:

Arrears ke! You are just in time.
It's today. The 19th

Thanks
You're welcome smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hello house,

I want to thank everyone for the kind wishes and prayers,i am indeed blessed.I just want to let y'all know that my aunt and cousin are doing great,they are home now.Thank you very much for caring.It has been a challenge most of the part but also a blessing as my aunt received a lot of letters and an incredible amount of blessing from well wishers worldwide,the love alone was enough to make her and my cousin fight for their lives.To my ever selfless cousin "mon amie de tout le temps,de tous les jours" may he continue to rest in peace.

I am sorry this is coming late,was caught up with deadlines and family.To each and everyone of you who remembered me,may you find comfort in your time of need.Amen.

cc Chillisauce,Damiso,Ewuro,Kimoni,efemenaxy,xoxom,Ifyalways,naijababe,tearoses,byvan03,pickabeau,Bellong,cococandy,mindfulness,salsera,bukatyne, daretodiffer.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm sooo tired!! I just wanna sleep! Or hibernate even - until the new year. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

May this cup called Christmas preparation pass me by...

Anyway, seasons greetings mums, dads & everyone else in the house.

Happy "sixteenth" birthday Lady Salsera.

Eddy, welcome back and one step at a time, yeah? It will get easier with time, I promise you - but don't rush it.

@ Kimoni, lol! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Edwife,

It is well. Faithful is He who has called us..

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Edwife it is well my dear
God will continue to strengthen you and your family.
Welcome back kiss

Kimoni Pele grin grin
I was still settling squabbles in the back seat yesterday and one of my kid is an adult
That my daughter get mouth sha . . . . .
I Threatened to drop her off on the M1 O! cheesy

Efe it is well. I know the feeling . .waking up tired on Xmas day yet faced with a massive turkey that needs to be cooked.
Thankfully I'm on a Xmas cook free break this year so no stress and glory be to God for online shopping smiley

Compliments of the season House kiss
May you all have a wonderful Christmas and may this be the beginning of many more blessed seasons in all our lives.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary to us.
Thank God with us people.

7 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jnrbayano(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2015
cococandy:

May God continue to bless this great union.

Amen.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2015
jnrbayano:

May God continue to bless this great union.

Amen.
Amen nwanne. May he bless you too abundantly
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
cococandy:

Yayyyyy!!!
Wishing you many more years together in harmony, good health, many special moments together and much laughter.
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
tearoses:

Yayyyyy!!!
Wishing you many more years together in harmony, good health, many special moments together and much laughter.
Congrats dear
Amen. amen.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jnrbayano(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
cococandy:

Amen nwanne. May he bless you too abundantly

Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
cococandy:

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby. May you celebrate many many more years of happy anniversaries . We share same anniversary month.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
babygirlfl:

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby. May you celebrate many many more years of happy anniversaries . We share same anniversary month.

Happy anniversary to you.

Long love filled marriage and best of everything

@Cococandy

More and more love filled years with your hubby and plenty plenty kids too
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
edwife:
Hello house,

I want to thank everyone for the kind wishes and prayers,i am indeed blessed.I just want to let y'all know that my aunt and cousin are doing great,they are home now.Thank you very much for caring.It has been a challenge most of the part but also a blessing as my aunt received a lot of letters and an incredible amount of blessing from well wishers worldwide,the love alone was enough to make her and my cousin fight for their lives.To my ever selfless cousin "mon amie de tout le temps,de tous les jours" may he continue to rest in peace.

I am sorry this is coming late,was caught up with deadlines and family.To each and everyone of you who remembered me,may you find comfort in your time of need.Amen.

cc Chillisauce,Damiso,Ewuro,Kimoni,efemenaxy,xoxom,Ifyalways,naijabe,tearoses,byvan03,pickabeau,Bellong,cococandy,mindfulness,salsera,bukatyne, daretodiffer.

It is well dear..thank God for healing

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Happy anniversary cococandy God continue to bless and keep your home

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.