Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740645 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dangotesmummy: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Indeed tearoses cheesy
tearoses:
dangtotesmummy it is well kiss
At least now people are wising up small small
Seun needs to focus on the auto section too
Big big scams are happening on there angry
There should be zero tolerance against any type of scam, big or small.
or at least a big warning when you log in that you do any business/transaction at your own risk
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2016
Kimoni:

Exactly, how can the same rumor be peddled against the same person year on year undecided na only him be the male teacher ni? And to make matters worse, they are now recruiting innocents students to carry placard in public angry arrant nonsense! Dem lucky say my child no dey there, I for just hammer. Early retirement things wink cheesy

Anyway, I'm glad the issue is gaining wider attention everyday. Naija'll get there!!

[size=4pt]Why did I think you are a QC babe[/size]

A lot of people think I was wink wink I wonder why too I would have said maybe cos y'all think am posh tongue but you suppose think say na Vivian Fowler/Atlantic Hall/Home Science I go then grin grin

At this point there should be an independent unbiased investigation into the whole issue and the teacher needs to be on some sort of leave of absence while that is going on. That's what you get when results i.e. exam grades are more important than the welfare of the children.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Boladunni(f): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2016
simple2004:
@rr. ok o. its an interesting story. she was in jss3 while i was in ss3 whe our first match resulted in a goal. she didn't know that i had scored until 6 month later at that point d goal could not be disallowed. i'll tell d full story later.
OMG
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Twinkie8: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
RoyalRoy:

I will start first!!!

I am Roy, a yoruba boy with international sense cheesy

Born, bred & buttered in Naija, single & still mingling!!

I stay in U.S half year & half year in Naija, man must work & chop u know!!

Best colour is anything Red & White.....all things bright & pure I must say!

Roy is an old french word for King, hence the username Royal Roy......I am so Royal & Loyal........yes boss!!!

Am single, not for long I hope, having too much stuff to work on right now & combining family will slow me down....my opinion!

Am a rare specie(according to my friends), Am fun loving, love music like my life, I could be a party freak in a month, and a churchy dude in between!! Lemme just say I do what suits my spirit at the time!

I love football, watch the epl games religiously, I am a great formula 1 fan too, got so much passion for cars, fast & furious u can say that again!!

Special Talent.......ability to convince people (not always 100%)

Enough of me!!

Let's meet you

NOT MARRIED BUT YOU LIKE FAMILY SECTION? OYA GO GET MARRIED ALREADY.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Because you are wasting time, call her parents, send drinks, cola nuts and send your family to make a formal introduction, speed up the process, pay her dowry, do the traditional and white wedding, settle down and start raising a family, after that file for her and bring her to live with you in America, lobatan, case closed, thank me later grin grin grin cool
Fake brother
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Twinkie8:
NOT MARRIED BUT YOU LIKE FAMILY SECTION? MODERATING FAMILY SECTION? OYA GO GET MARRIED ALREADY.

Fixed tongue tongue grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 4nobody4every1: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oyind17:
Genuine, nice & caring brother Fake brother
Fixed, Hahaha, why are you angry with me tongue

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bravitudenatura(f): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oga ju uncle Royalroy na so you describe yourself so like this? Permit me to wink
grin
This QC matter isn't a lie,its just something that happens in all Unity schools but teachers do cover up themselves. I attended FGGC oyo otherwise a Feggo babe,a lot of things happened. I can never forget Mr Adams Odeh biology teacher,his nickname was 'If I pounce on you,you will lay egg' He's always saying that in class,winking at girls
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2016
bravitudenatura:
Oga ju uncle Royalroy na so you describe yourself so like this? Permit me to wink
grin
This QC matter isn't a lie,its just something that happens in all Unity schools but teachers do cover up themselves. I attended FGGC oyo otherwise a Feggo babe,a lot of things happened. I can never forget Mr Adams Odeh biology teacher,his nickname was 'If I pounce on you,you will lay egg' He's always saying that in class,winking at girls

Hahaha no be only lay an egg...silly teacher.

But is this trait common to all Biology teachers, cuz if I'm not mistaken, this QC teacher also teaches Biology. Is there anything in the subject they are teaching that is making them go gaga on their students
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Fixed tongue tongue grin grin

Lol.... grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
edwife:

Lol.... grin

Lol.... Just getting her educated a bit.

How are u doing blue-baby? wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Lol.... Just getting her educated a bit.

How are u doing blue-baby? wink

Blue baby is doing great.....and his Royality? grin wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 4nobody4every1: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2016

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2016
edwife:

Blue baby is doing great.....and his Royality? grin wink

Royalty is all chilled out.

Thanks. kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bravitudenatura(f): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Kimoni:

Hahaha no be only lay an egg...silly teacher.

But is this trait common to all Biology teachers, cuz if I'm not mistaken, this QC teacher also teaches Biology. Is there anything in the subject they are teaching that is making them go gaga on their students
I dunno o I find it confusing
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Bello4John: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
RoyalRoy:
One of the most interesting sections of Nairaland is the family section.
Diverse opinions & views from contributors day in day out!!!
You are all appreciated!!!

Let's take some time out to relax!
Have a bottle of coke by the side, with some popcorn, let's have a free for all chat room in here!!

The aim is to come into this room, introduce yourself, what your hobbies are, what your usernames mean, where you stay (if you wish to share), how many kids you have if you are married or unmarried cheesy, what ur idea of a good family should be!!

Add whatever suits your free spirit to say in here..........you are free!!

Note::: Please, no name calling, no arguments, no preaching cheesy, just fun!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by midayy(f): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hello....

I'm Aramide, 27yrs, married, stay in lagos.

Favourite color is Black

Hobbies are movies, music and surfing the web
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ehix89(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
midayy:
Hello....

Favourite color is Black

And you forgot to include that you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 1:46am On Apr 04, 2016
midayy:
Hello....

Favourite color is Black

Welcome Midey , you are an epitome of Beauty. That said , have you remmited your dues £ to Tearoses?

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Knetpro(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2016
RoyalRoy:
One of the most interesting sections of Nairaland is the family section.
Diverse opinions & views from contributors day in day out!!!

I agree with you completely that this is the most interesting part of Nairaland.

Kudos to you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Knetpro(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
barryzkween:
May your dreams come true ❤

Thanks for the prayer and link.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Cococandy...you were dark-skinned in your erstwhile photo and now incredibly fair in this one?... that bleaching cream must be made in Turkey...what's the name? e be like say na wetin I go give my as black as pitch babe to dey use grin
You're not serious . grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
nitlad:

You're mistaken!

If you knew her since her Lorretta_U days, you'd know she has never been 'dark-skinned' - not since her nascency on this Forum.
He's merely trolling. Don't mind him

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.