Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740506 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2016
Onegai:
Tearoses and sambarry, that was to just sew the Ankara, not even to put stones. I moonwalked outta the shop. There are no more tailors in Lagos, it's to put signboard and print business cards that says "Designer, Haus of Olamide" and be charging exorbitantly. Packaging is not cheap.

Why will you be pinching a little geh in her uniform, eh?? What did she do to you?? Has she
-broken the remote control
-broken the screen of the phone
-thrown away her earring and broken 3 of your jewelry (including the coral beads that were antique and original cry )
-flushed something important down the toilet
-drank her bathwater
-refused to sleep in her crib or by herself, she must always lie on your body
-smiles at every young man in Lagos, even though you show her pics of her intended every single day and make her practise her post English accent
-refused to sit on her potty
-refused to allow you use the loo or even just hide in it for 10 minutes without her crying (Himself has started hiding in his cupboard)

Ehhhh
Haaa she has done some of it o shocked grin

My expensive beads of over 14k she dismantled everything to use TO make the shape of 12345.I was like gbese 're! shocked

Shebi there's black board and chalk in the corridor to write or draw whatever. There IS also cardboard and marker, why must you destroy my beads grin

She's just to restless. Second one went to my make up box and was playing with my lipstick. Till today I can't find wherever it is

Third attempt foiled. While in the kitchen cooking, I just noticed that she was quiet and she's not sleeping. What could this girl be up to again. That was how I caught her about tearing the nepa bill I kept on the dinning table as a reminder to pay Nepal bills.she was about using it to do decoration grin
I was like kilo man shey e. You won't respect yourself abi? grin

The only time she's not up to something funny is if Nepa brings light and she's watching cartoon grin

During sleep she wants to be hugging my neck. If I say oya move, once I back her and sleep off she's doing the same thing grin

When we're outside and she sees police she will be asking where's your gun? grin

If she sees the one with gun she will say is there anything inside, let me see grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Haaa she has done some of it o shocked grin

My expensive beads of over 14k she dismantled everything to use TO make the shape of 12345.I was like gbese 're! shocked

Shebi there's black board and chalk in the corridor to write or draw whatever. There IS also cardboard and marker, why must you destroy my beads grin

She's just to restless. Second one went to my make up box and was playing with my lipstick. Till today I can't find wherever it is

Third attempt foiled. While in the kitchen cooking, I just noticed that she was quiet and she's not sleeping. What could this girl be up to again. That was how I caught her about tearing the nepa bill I kept on the dinning table as a reminder to pay Nepal bills.she was about using it to do decoration grin
I was like kilo man shey e. You won't respect yourself abi? grin

The only time she's not up to something funny is if Nepa brings light and she's watching cartoon grin

During sleep she wants to be hugging my neck. If I say oya move, once I back her and sleep off she's doing the same thing grin

When we're outside and she sees police she will be asking where's your gun? grin

If she sees the one with gun she will say is there anything inside, let me see grin

why did you put your beads within her reach tongue grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Funjosh:

Oh Jesu, you will not finish me with laughter grin

Its true
Martha's Kitchen in Ibadan
They just wanted to confuse me o! and believe it or not I still ended up ordering the wrong food
I said rice with beef stew (ireise ati obe ata)
They bought rice with shredded beef
That simple mistake cost me over N3,000

Next day I carried myself down to Amala Skye bank jeje
No mistakes & no long story grin
No menu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin
tearoses:

why did you put your beads within her reach tongue grin
grin

I was tired na grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

I was tired na grin
it's also a choking hazard. She could swallow the beads. Pls keep them safer next time. kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Alagbaraokunrin, please I can't check my pm. Can you drop a line here (general explanation not detailed). Thanks.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by FreshBoiy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2016

Fiwasayo hi smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babythug(f): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
SAMBARRY:
LMao grin

And the food won't satisfy you.after 3spoons you'll be like so 2500 Don finish? grin

[b]Moreso tailor ni tailor nje.[/b]all those tailors that open shops in containers or make shift are equally as good as the one who will Behind her shop up and make it more sophisticated

And iF the cloth even tear sef you cannot take it back there for adjustments. Rada rada

I'll rather give my money TO the tailors who are still looking for money to rent shop than the one one senator opened a clothing line for in lekki.nonsense grin

@ bolded, my dear not all the time oh! You've not seen some "tailors" that when they finish designing* your clothes you won't know whether to laugh or cry! Gave tailor one chiffon fabric to make a top for me. She put a dart in front, then changed her mind loosened it and gave the top to me like that with the holes from the loosened dart showing gbaragada in front! another cheap and cheerful tailor i tried sewed dress for me with SIDE pocket starting from my armpit more or less!!! i could go on and on LOL

That said with close monitoring some cheap and cheerful tailors could get the job done just like the haute cotoure(is that the correct spelling) people too!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2016
babythug:

@ bolded, my dear not all the time oh! You've not seen some "tailors" that when they finish designing* your clothes you won't know whether to laugh or cry! Gave tailor one chiffon fabric to make a top for me. She put a dart in front, then changed her mind loosened it and gave the top to me like that with the holes from the loosened dart showing gbaragada in front! another cheap and cheerful tailor i tried sewed dress for me with SIDE pocket starting from my armpit more or less!!! i could go on and on LOL

That said with close monitoring some cheap and cheerful tailors could get the job done just like the haute cotoure(is that the correct spelling) people too!
I've noticed that Nigerians judge a tailors capabilities or how good they're by how well packaged their shop is which isn't always the case.i for example if I want to know whether a tailor is good I will ask for clothes she has sewn before
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2016
cococandy:
it's also a choking hazard. She could swallow the beads. Pls keep them safer next time. kiss

I just realised that you have brought forth a living soul to the world. Apologies for being ignorant of this expired news..

Please accept the delayed congratulations. Better late than never.

As compensation, the gods will send you 1000 tubers of yam, 11 white she goats, 21, black with red spots he goats, 3 bulls, 1 squirrel, 35 cocks, 100 yard of white cloth, 2000 litres of fresh palm wine and 200 litres of palm oil...

This is to prepare ground for bride price.... wink wink

May the child grow in grace, wisdom, knowledge and the fear of God.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
bellong:

I just realised that you have brought forth a living soul to the world. Apologies for being ignorant of this expired news..

Please accept the delayed congratulations. Better late than never.

As compensation, the gods will send you 1000 tubers of yam, 11 white she goats, 21, black with red spots he goats, 3 bulls, 1 squirrel, 35 cocks, 100 yard of white cloth, 2000 litres of fresh palm wine and 200 litres of palm oil...

This is to prepare ground for bride price.... wink wink

May the child grow in grace, wisdom, knowledge and the fear of God .

Amen @bold. Thank you so much.

Pls the gods shouldn't worry themselves so much.

This is all I need from them.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
cococandy:

GUCCI?

The gods will get you 30 pieces with shoes matching..

cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
bellong:

GUCCI?

The gods will get you 30 pieces with shoes matching..

cheesy

That's more like it. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amicableSavage: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
pls i need someone to advice me on a personal issue about my relationship
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
amicableSavage:
pls i need someone to advice me on a personal issue about my relationship
Say what the issue is.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babythug(f): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
cococandy:

Bellong this your inlaw to be is quite 'materialistic' oh grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
cococandy:

That's more like it. cheesy

Correct.... When is the introduction?

babythug:
[/quote]

What else can we do... We will match the demands dollar for dollar, kobo for kobo..
cheesy

[quote author=amicableSavage post=49276909]pls i need someone to advice me on a personal issue about my relationship

Is your boyfriend or girlfriend no longer interested?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 4:33am On Sep 12, 2016
bellong:

Correct.... When is the introduction??

In 21yrs time.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 4:35am On Sep 12, 2016
babythug:
Who isn't? cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amicableSavage: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2016
we're dating, i feel she's not taking it serious. i'm a corper, while she's working, in a bank. i really want us to work but it seems she's unsure about me.

just yesterday she said this "If only I could be settled with one person and just start working up to commitment and know what I'm doing once and for all"

she's right. i want the same too, but her saying this just isn't favorable for me.

should i move on? or stilll keep loving her even if the love she has for me is unrequited.

pls advice, fam.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

Now, shut down your pc and pick up your Ababio

Old skull...dem still dey read ababio ni undecided

Naijababe, Edwife - how market jare...exciting times ahead I can't wait
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2016
amicableSavage:
we're dating, i feel she's not taking it serious. i'm a corper, while she's working, in a bank. i really want us to work but it seems she's unsure about me.
just yesterday she said this "If only I could be settled with one person and just start working up to commitment and know what I'm doing once and for all"
she's right. i want the same too, but her saying this just isn't favorable for me.
should i move on? or stilll keep loving her even if the love she has for me is unrequited.

pls advice, fam.

Re-channel this energy you are spending on trying to figure out if this relationship is real or not into something more productive like getting a job, setting up a business or even learning an art.

For all you care, the bolded might even be the issue with her.

Take care of yourself, position yourself well and your relationship will fall into place.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2016
cococandy:

In 21yrs time.

The GUCCI will wait till then.... tongue tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Kimoni:

Wetin Dem dey read now Ms newskul... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2016
amicableSavage:

pls advice, fam.

Don't hold on too tightly to a woman who doesn't want to be held.

Work on yourself and keep your head into being a better man.
She works in a bank...... That's a front row seat to seeing many eligible men she could hook up with.

Don't force it (a relationship), a woman who wants you for who you are won't make statements like "finding someone to commit to".

Keep ur mind opened, u might be on the singles and searching club real soon.

Now don't be sad, use that as the driving force to motivate yourself into achieving greater things for yourself .

All will be well in the end... Trust me!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amicableSavage: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Don't hold on too tightly to a woman who doesn't want to be held.

Work on yourself and keep your head into being a better man.
She works in a bank...... That's a front row seat to seeing many eligible men she could hook up with.

Don't force it (a relationship), a woman who wants you for who you are won't make statements like "finding someone to commit to".

Keep ur mind opened, u might be on the singles and searching club real soon.

Now don't be sad, use that as the driving force to motivate yourself into achieving greater things for yourself .

All will be well in the end... Trust me!!!
thanks a whole lot, i really appreciate your advice. ✌
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amicableSavage: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kimoni:

Re-channel this energy you are spending on trying to figure out if this relationship is real or not into something more productive like getting a job, setting up a business or even learning an art.

For all you care, the bolded might even be the issue with her.

Take care of yourself, position yourself well and your relationship will fall into place.

thanks alot for this
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
bellong:

The GUCCI will wait till then.... tongue tongue
gini? You're not serious
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kimoni:

Omo research ti fe pami ni. Come and see dummies books for my house angry angry angry angry

Madam tearoses, eku igbaladun o. I am sitting at my desk vexing as my folks are jollofing on top better Ileya meat. Ayam tired of Oyiboland o, like say make i just carry my bags return to aworiland ni embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kimoni:

Ehen ehn....wetin dey happun o? I missed the memo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

Wetin Dem dey read now Ms newskul... cheesy

just solve past queshions...who get time for textbook
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kimoni:

just solve past queshions...who get time for textbook

Ole buruku! grin grin grin. But Ababio was a fantastic read sha back in the day. I used to read like a novel back then

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.