Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741128 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2013
Salt is important if the savour remains in it.. The sweetness of salt lies in the quality of its savour... A life without God is like a life without sweetness.. No matter how hard you try to add sweetness to other lives, it is just fruitless.. Life is all about the sweetness of it. As you go out today, always remember add sweetness to yourself first, then to others... Remain blessed.
Good morning rummies
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Chei! Life is not easy o!
Hellooooooooooo!!!!!!

Good evening everibari!

I can c somebari is already catching fun.

RR, why una no put bank account for here naw?

Cos I just wan copy and send to my banker to help me pay in my widows whatever. I no de pm for nairaland o!

Meanwhile thaaaank u wellu well.
U r just a darling.
If not for God and my good heart, I would have colonised u.
Just don't want somebari to cry.

Lolllz at you YPP....always cracking me up.
May god continue to lift your spirit too.

You will however need to send me a pm as even TEHN don't have a registered account yet. Please bear with us.
Don't worry, pm me, I won't bombard you with my "new toasting skills".

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2013
cdamsel: would ve appreciated a Good 9t kiss from u embarassed

Gud am y'all,dis house dey dry this days ooo,wetin dey happen na angry

Good morning cdamsel, hope u are feeling much better? Wishing you quick recovery.

For all who want to spread some love in the house for [size=26pt]Chenny [/size] please send me a pm.

She really needs our help to stay afloat.
People are already responding, please do something too.

I know we can do it....and we will do it.

Thanks y'all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Good morning house.

Where's CC and others?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hope this is not desert encroachment... Where is CC, YPP, Duffie, damisol, Sissie, RR, R231, bellong, cdamsel... Am missing you all...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
tunapa2009: Hope this is not desert encroachment... Where is CC, YPP, Duffie, damisol, Sissie, RR, R231, bellong, cdamsel... Am missing you all...

Life just catches up jare...hello everyone. Hope we all have a relaxing chilled weekend.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
tunapa2009: Hope this is not desert encroachment... Where is CC, YPP, Duffie, damisol, Sissie, RR, R231, bellong, cdamsel... Am missing you all...

We dey o darling!
Its just that sometimes as a family person u get so choked up and at times u r a bit free to unwind.
This week was hectic for me and I was a bit down.
Used to hv all manner of stomach problem while growing up and it just started misbehaving this week after one useless chicken I ate that nearly made me cry.
How r u?

Nairaland family section has been hot. Whenever I c some monikers there, I will quietly respect myself. I no fit shout at all. At least there r pple I can disagree and debate with w'out being butchered.
Mods r ready trying. Me I no fit do that thing cos I will either close dat thread or ban ban ban.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mr Bellong, I asked u this somewhere but I don't know whether u saw it.
Are u by any means a musician?

Chillipepper, I saw u somewhere looking for whom to put pepper in his eyes!

For those that went to fight, una welcome back. At least no fighting here!

How will tomoro be like for some pple?

Me I want some luvy touchy.
I heard militants went to apo legislative quaters? How tru?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
OGA oooo!!! I just left for few hours for delivery room and the page don reach 54. All of una try oo. Sure you all are having great fun cause I can see that,to God be the glory. I hope I will get time to catch up with the fun in the room.

@ all: you all are simply AWESOME,I got all your messages on my thread on the delivery of my son. Am so great full and appreciate you all.thanks for your love and prayers,may God continually bless you all and give us reasons to celebrate in our homes in Jesus name,AMEN.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Tunapa , nice of you keeping the house going. Like YPP said, sometimes life catches up with us & it becomes a survival of the fittest in the real world out there.
Got ur pm...u are indeed appreciated.

@Yellowpawpaw , u are so right!
The family section has been quite hot in the past days...keeping me busy trying to clean up the war zone.
Some people really do have a nack for war in every thread, they never drop their opinion & move on until it turns to a verbal war.

A moderator is supposed to be neutral on issues so he can be balanced with decisions. Not easy but we are getting better by the day.

@Damiso , u are appreciated too.

@Tayour , mama fine boy, hope u are getting stronger by the day? More blessings for u & family o!

@All , no Matter what life is throwing at you, stay lifted & keep it real.
Some others have it worse than you.
Never give up on ur dreams, make a foothpath when the road ends.

@Royal Roy ....hmmm....dude....seems being a moderator has made you watch from sidelines o while others debate.
Hopefully u will realise that your comments will be judged because u are the moderator but then remember, the worst thing that can happen to a free spirit like you is not to be heared.....cheesy cheesy
You will be fine!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tayour nice to hear you're doing well.

YPP Abeg land me better gist jare grin what's going on, na jeje I dey do now oh...it's better to observe and make fun of some handles with mockery remarks than take them too serious. who knows if dem dey knack garri seriously for dem hood while typing away grin? Just have fun with it jare, respect Kini? Respect is only for CC and few likes . grin

Thanks RR, even tho you forgot to write my own name in bold angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
jidegirl12:

Thanks RR, even tho you forgot to write my own name in bold angry

@[size=26pt]Jidegirl [/size], you are appreciated.

I see say na so so laugh you dey donate on all the threads now.

God no go take laugh away from you & yours o! Amen.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emmysharp(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:18am On Sep 21, 2013
@emmysharp, hope u are doing great?

What can we do for you on that topic?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2013
Royal Roy:

@[size=26pt]Jidegirl [/size], you are appreciated.

I see say na so so laugh you dey donate on all the threads now.

God no go take laugh away from you & yours o! Amen.

Awwww, *picks up mic*

First if all I want to dedicate this special appreciation award to The Lord mighty for keeping smile on my face and Sensodyne toothpaste for keeping my dental dept in order.

I want to give much love to CC for accepting my omugwo invitation next July , YPP for supplying the diapers , chilli for food , and Dami for adopting the boy under the table and promised to bring him back when he's 18years. And for all my well wishers , have a wonderful weekend ahead.

Many thanks to my record company RR production for making this great day possible.

Thank you thank you.

*drops mic*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2013
@Jaidoski

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na two of us dey last sleep for this room!

Maybe we should get some Suya & Baileys for the cold evening
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm in my kitchen thinking of what to whip up for supper, kids are settled and playing Xbox .... Can't do BBQ cos it's cold outside, I think gazebos are bad invention. angry

Anyway enough whining , Suya it is , RR bring the err Baileys on rocks then. I don't want fancy glasses oh, use the beer mug cool

It's Friday Abeg, I work hard and must play hard.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by slimyem: 12:44am On Sep 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:50am On Sep 21, 2013
slimyem:

Share some pomo and baileys with this lady too!

Cheers to we night crawlers!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 12:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Happy sweetest bday 2 my divorced sugar daddy R231

Love u loads kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by slimyem: 12:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Royal Roy, congratulations on your mod appointment.
Can we get closer please? I wouldn't mind juicy gists,links and hidden posts only mods are privy to. wink grincheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2013
slimyem: Royal Roy, congratulations on your mod appointment.
Can we get closer please? I wouldn't mind juicy gists,links and hidden posts only mods are privy to. wink grincheesy

Buhahahahahahahahahah

Who told u of juicy & hidden posts & links?

Heheheheheheheh

You must be close to the power source

Oya what else do u know?

@jidegirl you are back on.
Spambot is in love with u tonight
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by slimyem: 1:04am On Sep 21, 2013
Royal Roy:

Buhahahahahahahahahah

Who told u of juicy & hidden posts & links?

Heheheheheheheh

You must be close to the power source

Oya what else do u know?

be sweet.
I'm sending you my e-mail address rightaway wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 21, 2013
slimyem:

How do you get this?
Lovely. smiley
@jide, why will I focus on food? I will be better your personal shopper.

Had too much drink...couldn't sleep, little one keeps waking everybody, big one fussy.. embarassed hubby snoring grin..me, nairalanding...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Maipride(f): 1:50am On Sep 21, 2013
slimyem:

wow...I love this...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 21, 2013
Phew ... bolt or whatever, I don't wanna be in love with you oh angry grin...Thanks RR , so much.. this is like a dream, same day?? shocked for me??. Already been threatened today bout been banned just like old times... 2Cor5:17 NIV
( I rest my case here cos I have a lot to say on this issue ton run mi ninu badt ly but I'll swallow for now till the day of Reckoning angry wink)

grin grin grin. .....Chilli you've got your hands full presently and that leaves me no other choice than to give you the cooking role... and besides , I admire your handiwork ... those mouthwatering photos hmmmmm tongue

Just make sure your baking is half and half ( white&whole wheat ) and brown sugar substitutes white. Sorry if I sound like a control freak... I am. grin grin
Pele..Squeeze those little ones and a big kiss goodnight smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2013
Good morning all!

Let me c, it seems some slept late. Enuf fun!

R231, and cdamsel, who among u is celebrating cos I don't trust u guys.

Ok,since I don't know, happy birthday to an amazing couple!
Many more yrs of financial and pikin fruitfulness I wish u both!
Una lv go dey blosom everyday sam sam! And no missile directed ur way will touch u! Amen!
Kiss.

RR, u gave me no choice.
Pls can u hide that liink up there. Fun room has rules. No advert or whatsoever.

I'm sulking. Nobody told me to get well soon. Too bad.still sulking.

Jgal, sorry o!
Couldn't stay awake.
( Going back to bed)

Our latest mummy in d house!
What's up!
Hope d house is cool and happy.
Greetings to d little prince.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Well YPP,its R231's bday ooooo,y'all shd show my bobo luv abeg kiss

I luv him even though we fight half the time here,una need c the make up sex,its just incredible grin

Chef YPP,abeg get well soon o,no no say u no well o,tell MR YPP to take good care of you ohhhhh kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Mr Bellong, I asked u this somewhere but I don't know whether u saw it.
Are u by any means a musician?

@YPP,

Far from being one. I have one of the worst voices for music. If I had ventured into music, failure would have been my middle name grin grin grin.. but I love music just don't have the luxury of time for voice development.

Between, wishing you speedy recovery from the foreign invasion... Get well quick

@r231,

This is to celebrate your day with you. May the good Lord keep blessing the works of your hands and prosper you. You will live to fulfill purpose on this planet....

whats your favourite music for me to play....

Happy weekend to everybody...

@Roy, I hope the Cheny project is moving to the permanent site?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sissie(f): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2013
YPP get well soon.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2013
YPP pele oh... get well.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

We dey o darling!
Its just that sometimes as a family person u get so choked up and at times u r a bit free to unwind.
This week was hectic for me and I was a bit down.
Used to hv all manner of stomach problem while growing up and it just started misbehaving this week after one useless chicken I ate that nearly made me cry.
How r u?

Nairaland family section has been hot. Whenever I c some monikers there, I will quietly respect myself. I no fit shout at all. At least there r pple I can disagree and debate with w'out being butchered.
Mods r ready trying. Me I no fit do that thing cos I will either close dat thread or ban ban ban.
Am very fine... Ooooh!! Sorry!!! Hope is getting better now?? Stomach pain? Hope is not ulcer ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.