Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (742281 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2013
bellong: What more can I say, He is a faithful God....

On this day and always, all I pray for is to understand and walk in your ways, fulfill the purpose for my living and bring hope to the hopeless. Joy to those in sorrow, manifest your grace to the expectations of men and above all Fight the good fight of faith...

Thank you Lord for the sweet journey so far and those to come in my home. You have been the foundation and the pillar holding us together in love, understanding and unity of purpose. I pray that your wisdom continue to fill me to lead the home according to your will and grace. To be a great husband to my wife, wonderful father to my children and an inspiration to my generation.

To my darling wife, wish I could be better with words like an orator to write you what I have never written before. To express my mind in a single sentence, I will say "Many daughters have done virtuously, but you excel them all".. I LOVE YOU BABY.. Thanks for everything..

In the end, it will be said of me, For Bellong, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep.................

Happy Birthday and Wedding Anniversary to us...

ah ah but you are already a writer and good with words, uncle bellong the writerwinkehen i remember cool your username"bellong"were you meaning to write belong, azin typo error or.......lipsrsealed,just explain the secret behind your username smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2013
mysticgal:

ah ah but you are already a writer and good with words, uncle bellong the writerwinkehen i remember cool your username"bellong"were you meaning to write belong, azin typo error or.......lipsrsealed ,just explain the secret behind your username smiley

Bellong:

Bellong comes from combination of my surname and Nigeria.. I have a dream that Nigeria will surely work in my lifetime.. My children will not grow to experience the Nigeria I grew up in...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2013
JB & RR I don c am o,i had to open my mail I just don get alerts on my phone anymore angry
Abeg who know y?

@bellong the communicator of the gods,shey them go buy u bday gift so? grin
Wishing u & wify d very best,shey another get away go dey? grin
I fit b driver if una no like una life embarassed,but I go like come with ooooo cry

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2013
Today is Mr Bellong's day!

Mr Bellong,may u continue to live long!
May u always celebrate healthy and wealthy live!
May God always be with u!
May u live to c ur children's children!
May all round favour always be ur portion!
AMEN!!!!
ISEEE!!!!

Happy birthday darling!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2013
chaircover:

Oya send me the mails instead . .abi? cool grin

Good morning House!!
y u quote me b4 I modify am angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2013
Efe, I saw what u assigned to me but was very busy and finally worn out y'day to reply.
I had always tot that pami na Rivers get am?
And d worst thing is I don't drink alcohol.Too bad for a chikito like moi!
But I will surprise moi one day!

It seems like nl has bn having problems these days.

Goodmorning everybody!
Where r we gathering for Mr B's birthday?
What colour r we to wear?
What time?

CC, its not only bribe u know how to collect.
Oya, how u take plan this one?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Happy birthday Mr Bellong. All the best for you and yours.

Good morning all.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Creamish(f): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2013
jay bee:
Wetin i do na.
Oya no vex ma wife

PS: I did send you an email but i think NL is currently experiencing some technical issues

angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Creamish(f): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2013
Happy buffday dude. . . have a good one! wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2013
Creamish:

angry

kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2013
Happy Happy Birthday Bellong.And Happy Wedding Anniversary. Many many more years in God's glory.May the joy in your home and life never turn to sorrow by His Grace.

Hello everyone cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Creamish(f): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2013
jay bee:

kiss

Judas!! angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Creamish(f): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2013
chaircover:

Jaybee how is my sister these days. How are the triplets and the twins doing too? Half term must be really busy for you with 5 kids to look after

She also told me that she is expecting another set of triplets, making 8 kids in all. Congratulations!!!!!

P.s did I tell you that my mum has just bought a gun, when I asked her why she said something about killing any son-in-law that marrys another wife. I told her ha ha mumsie . . .jaybee can only marry one wife naw cool grin grin grin grin

Ermmmmmm who said that they want Jaybees Email address? I have it & will hand it over free of charge . . . just make sure you kniow how to change nappys well well cos we will be needing assistance when the triplets arrive tongue grin grin grin grin grin

[s]

Jaybees Street cred now back to zero as planned an royal roy now back in the driving seat[/s] cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jaybee . . I only left for a couple of months and u already have kids?? angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Creamish(f): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2013
chaircover:

Yes!!! plenty plenty grin grin grin

Im sending all doz kids plus dem mamas to OLX.com . . . angry

Jaybee . . .we need to talk!!! angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2013
chaircover:

Jaybee how is my sister these days. How are the triplets and the twins doing too? Half term must be really busy for you with 5 kids to look after

She also told me that she is expecting another set of triplets, making 8 kids in all. Congratulations!!!!!

P.s did I tell you that my mum has just bought a gun, when I asked her why she said something about killing any son-in-law that marrys another wife. I told her ha ha mumsie . . .jaybee can only marry one wife naw cool grin grin grin grin

Ermmmmmm who said that they want Jaybees Email address? I have it & will hand it over free of charge . . . just make sure you kniow how to change nappys well well cos we will be needing assistance when the triplets arrive tongue grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Jaybees Street cred now back to zero as planned an royal roy now back in the driving seat[/s] cool

ha you have killed his ministry kpata kpataundecided grin

Creamish:

Im sending all doz kids plus dem mamas to OLX.com . . . angry

Jaybee . . .we need to talk!!! angry

see what seyi law has caused,erm creamish how much do you plan on selling them undecided undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Creamish(f): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2013
mysticgal:

see what seyi law has caused,erm creamish how much do you plan on selling them undecided undecided

r u a buyer? if yes, come make we rub minds . . wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2013
Creamish:

r u a buyer? if yes, come make we rub minds . . wink

as far as they are affordable and beautifull no problem smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Creamish(f): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2013
mysticgal:

as far as they are affordable and beautifull no problem smiley

SELL IT!!!!!!
grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2013
Royal Roy:

erm ok,meaning bello and nigeria wow
Meanwhile the serenade i wanted to give you has spoiled,when i shipped it in and was about giving you,you were pursing girls bumper,i know its because i don't have bum short anyhow,i could give you jazz,,,if you gree indicate by raising up your hands embarassed undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2013
My most oga at the top, BELLONG, may God bless you more than your expectation, may the countenance of His light shines on you..

It shall be a new year of greater testimonies, better results, better opportunities, expansion in all areas of your life. Happy birthday Mr. Bello...

Mr and Mrs Bello, may your love know no limit. May the foundation of your love becomes stronger daily. May the peace of the LORD that transcends human understanding abides in your home. Blessed are the fruits of your womb..
Happy anniversary...

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2013
Goodmorning to everyone in the house,hope you all are doing great and all yours. Just popped in to say hi,so bad for me I can't keep much in the fun room. I must have missed a lot,been so stressed up this days with my 41days old baby and my elder son down with cough,cold,and fever.

Efe,Ypp,CC,Bellong,RR,Baba oyo,tunapa,I'd,cdamsel e.t.c I salute you all o.keep the house rocking folks. This is the best thread ever to be created on Nairaland,so full of fun and love.

@Baba oyo am a living testimony to that topic o,I meet my hubby online.prodigits,don't know if it still exist. We started of as close friends and were friends for some years and dated for 6years before getting married. And now we still rocking it real good. Its fun though and we laugh over it when we talk about it and the very first time we meet physically. To God be the glory o cause na God o and not us.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2013
Cheiiiiii
Mortal combat finishing
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2013
jay bee: Cheiiiiii
Mortal combat finishing
its bad enough I have to b 2nd wife,now cremish is hear? Pls explain our positions abeg

Cremish bring ur boxing glove,we gonna break JB's head

Tayour,wow online?more testimonies pls.i have neva had an online relationship,i have had friends bt neva relationships
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Creamish(f): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
cdamsel: its bad enough I have to b 2nd wife,now cremish is hear? Pls explain our positions abeg

Cremish bring ur boxing glove,we gonna break JB's head

Tayour,wow online?more testimonies pls.i have neva had an online relationship,i have had friends bt neva relationships

Babe . .take ur time oo . .its CREAMISH . .not cremish angry

Im totally ready to beat out some explanations from JayBee . . angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Creamish:

Babe . .take ur time oo . .its CREAMISH . .not cremish angry

Im totally ready to beat out some explanations from JayBee . . angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
my apologise mate
Don't worry we ll settle over beating JB's asss off
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Marriage no easy oooo,just finished reading that story of the guy his wife built house without his knowledge,na wa oo

People advising him to kick d wife out?na wa oooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Come curfew dey here?where is everybody na angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.