Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! (3036 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Andyblaze: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Her big yansh just de scatter my brain, plus no stretch mark and she is beautiful. i now frequent visiting my friend because of his mother. give me tips on how to nack her the tin?
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by mecussey(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Did you mean ur gf or ur bf mother? Just tell us its a joke otherwise, if am ur guy and noticed, one day you will receive blessing from a bottle. You are so stupid, no problem if u just like the sight of the boot but thinking on nacking, u deserve public execution by hanging

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by madone: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
The next time you cross 3rd main land bridge pls don't come back alive,find away to kill yourself
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
God hep us
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
agents of end time
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Andyblaze: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
mecussey: Did you mean ur gf or ur bf mother? Just tell us its a joke otherwise, if am ur guy and noticed, one day you will receive blessing from a bottle. You are so stupid, no problem if u just like the sight of the boot but thinking on nacking, u deserve public execution by hanging
My boyfriend. please dont becamed annoyed with me. it is love. u know it is said that go for who u loves
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Andyblaze: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
agents of end time
No na. i am a repentant kid
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Andyblaze: 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
madone: The next time you cross 3rd main land bridge pls don't come back alive,find away to kill yourself
There is no third mainland bridge in tahiti at the moment

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Popowaa: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2013
Signs of end time
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by amygreat24(f): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2013
Eh! #Teamendtimetinz# joor undecided
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by ChiSun27(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2013
Many are the agents of divided homes...May God deliva u.

If I b ur frnd n I apn to find out...guy u wil b gone for gud.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Google63(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
Babiloko: God hep us
end time things

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by preciousan(f): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Andyblaze: Her big yansh just de scatter my brain, plus no stretch mark and she is beautiful. i now frequent visiting my friend because of his mother. give me tips on how to nack her the tin?
u no well o,abeg make somebody carry am go church make dem pray for dis stupid n rotten boy.#SMH#
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by iterator25: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jesus is on his way
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
how disrespectful,fucck your mom too while you are at it undecided
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Arosa(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
@topic, we all know how this ends, the friend of the Op finds out and burns him up. BTW I think it's your destiny tho. that is why your name is Andy-"blaze" undecided
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
this is the height of disrespectfulness!
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Freedani(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
If i'm your friend, i will hav no other option than to burn ur dick.ode!
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by linpok: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
WhoOops!! Can't see any sense in all u'v written

LAST BULLET: ur english get(K-LEG)...go and get your brain overhauled..

*advice*
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by mrdrizzy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Andyblaze: Her big yansh just de scatter my brain, plus no stretch mark and she is beautiful. i now frequent visiting my friend because of his mother. give me tips on how to nack her the tin?
insanity!! No offence bt eh!! Ur growing nuts!! Babes don finish for ur area?? Smh!! Make ur frnd no find out,cus if na me!!.u fit spend 5mnths for hospital
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by pri3stess(f): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Andyblaze: There is no third mainland bridge in tahiti at the moment
Tahiti? Wetin you dey find for there?
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by clemz85(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kai!!!!!! This op smoke nock-out
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
children don dey plenty for nairaland...imagine see waiting persn dy talk
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Andyblaze: 12:10am On Sep 01, 2013
pri3stess:
Tahiti? Wetin you dey find for there?
Holidays on point
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Andyblaze: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2013
Please why this hate at me. it is a gud feeling to be in love. u need to see this woman. fine with big yellow laps! my friend cannot find out na, we will be doing it secret. i think she likes me cuz wheneva i tel her 'aunty good evenin' she will smile
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2013
Andyblaze: Please why this hate at me. it is a gud feeling to be in love. u need to see this woman. fine with big yellow laps! my friend cannot find out na, we will be doing it secret. i think she likes me cuz wheneva i tel her 'aunty good evenin' she will smile
lol, u r so funny! lets just hope this friend of urs doesnt set u ablaze soon.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by Andyblaze: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
platinumricky: lol, u r so funny! lets just hope this friend of urs doesnt set u ablaze soon.
haha no he wont know. plz gv me tips
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by kenjudy(m): 1:16am On Sep 04, 2013
And mods cannot just close this thread! Walahi if I get am fa ma hand fa dis boi fa, kuma I go nack am fa blaze on ya head! Damkpuruba shegee! Kai mod, sudren I don felenti fa nairaland ba. Make una do am fa screening kwomot all small small sudren fa dis area kwokahakaba.
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by 190theclown: 1:17am On Sep 04, 2013
tongue tongue
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by 190theclown: 1:17am On Sep 04, 2013
kenjudy: And mods cannot just close this thread! Walahi if I get am fa ma hand fa dis boi fa, kuma I go nack am fa blaze on ya head! Damkpuruba shegee! Kai mod, sudren I don felenti fa nairaland ba. Make una do am fa screening kwomot all small small sudren fa dis area kwokahakaba.

rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! by cahnellven: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2013
Arosa: @topic, we all know how this ends, the friend of the Op finds out and burns him up. BTW I think it's your destiny tho. that is why your name is Andy-"blaze" undecided
on point . .get burnt on earth,while hell awaits wen ure dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums / Should I Leave My Boyfriend? / She Sneezes Whenever She Cooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.