Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Woman Swallows Her Cell Phone To Cover Up Cheating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Swallows Her Cell Phone To Cover Up Cheating! (1130 Views)

Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? / Woman Swallows Cellphone To Cover-up Cheating! / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Swallows Her Cell Phone To Cover Up Cheating! by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 31, 2013
19 year Brazilian Adriana Andrade woke up in
the hospital after swallowing her mobile
phone,she did this to prevent
her boyfriend Renato from reading the text
messages on her cellphone. when he demanded
to see them she took off running and when she
was far enough away, she did the
unthinkable… swallowed the mobile phone.
she had to undergo an operation to get the
cellphone removed.

Re: Woman Swallows Her Cell Phone To Cover Up Cheating! by dejust(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Wonders shall never end. Can this make her to be innocent?

1 Like

Re: Woman Swallows Her Cell Phone To Cover Up Cheating! by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2013
dejust: Wonders shall never end. Can this make her to be innocent?

Ends shall never wonder my brother.
Re: Woman Swallows Her Cell Phone To Cover Up Cheating! by gratiaeo(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2013
End time tinz
Re: Woman Swallows Her Cell Phone To Cover Up Cheating! by topblazetk(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2013
wat a shame..
Re: Woman Swallows Her Cell Phone To Cover Up Cheating! by cashkid18(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2013
Blame apc for dis!!
Re: Woman Swallows Her Cell Phone To Cover Up Cheating! by Exponental(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls, what type of fone is dat? Samsung galaxy or blacberry torch?

(1) (Reply)

Bachelors: Can You Employ A Young Lady As Cook And Cleaner!? / How To Ask A Girl Out / 10 THINGS YOU MUST NOT DO AS A LADY TO GET MARRIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.