Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How To Ask A Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Girl Out (1124 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Girl Out by richeyy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
BOY: Do u have a boyfriend?

GIRL: No, I don't have.

BOY: Gen 2:18 "The lord God said, it is not good for a man to be alone, I will make a helper suitable for him.

GIRL: But I don't love you.

BOY: 1 Jn 4:8 whoever does not love, does not know God,because God is love.

GIRL: and how do I know you mean those words?

BOY: Matt 12:34 for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

GIRL: but how can I be sure that you're loyal & honest?

BOY : Mark 13:31 "heaven & earth will pass away but mywords will never pass away.

GIRL: But why me? There are alot of girls out there.

BOY: Prov 31:29 "Many women do noble things, but yousurpass them all.

GIRL: But what is in me that you like?

BOY: Song of solomon 4:7 "you are altogether beautiful, my darling there is no flaw in you".

GIRL: But I’m not that beautiful you're exaggerating.

BOY: Prov 31:30 "charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

GIRL: What happens if I say yes.

BOY: Gen 2:24 "Therefore man shall leave his father and hismother & they shall become one flesh.

GIRL: How come you know the scriptures this much.

BOY: Joshua 1;8 This book of law shall not depart from yourmouth but you shall meditate on it day & night so that youmay be careful to do all that is written in it. For then you make your way prosperous and you will be successful".

GIRL: Woow, I can see you really love God.

BOY: Ps 34:8 oh, taste and see that lord is good! Blessed isthe man who takes refuge in him.

GIRL: hmmm. Ok please give me time to think about it.

BOY: Philippians 4:8 "finally brethren, whatever is true,whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise think about this thing.

GIRL: ooh I love you already.

BOY: Revelation 22:21 "Amen

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by timwezzb(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thank U 4 the FaceBook POST grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Alikaxon(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
And who says "asking a girl out is their problem"? Dis topic is beta put in "joke" session.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by richeyy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Alikaxon: And who says "asking a girl out is their problem"? Dis topic is beta put in "joke" session.

It's prolly a problem for ya grin
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by prophylaxis: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ds is blasphemy, op be warned
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Mikocake(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hahahaha...Sick
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by 190: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
all these quotes for Naija girls na slap you go chop grin
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Enegod(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
smh
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by iamteaser: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
I'll finally gonna use this masterpiece for my longtime christian crush. <3<3
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by festusfeezy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
others re using their bible knowledge to win souls for God, all u knw is toast girl wit it

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) / Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over / The Mystery Of Loving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.