Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself (4677 Views)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by wezzyjasified(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Baby remmy: I woke up one day nd said i wz tired of bein a virgin too. dnt blame d gal, its jst lack of orientation
HOW CAN U HELP SUCH GIRL?
OT
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by EsosaDiva(f): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
j.j paragon:
This is just ridiculous!, much croud gathered yesterday at the scene to see this ugly, unlawful and sarcastic act carried out by a lady named chioma. chioma 19, called her cousin micheal who is 17 to come over to her place and help her with some household works dat she was not feeling fyn. this was said to be around past five in the evening. around some minutes past six, micheal arrived at his cousin's house just to find out that both mother and father weere not at home so he freely went in to chiomas room to check on her health, so when he got in he saw chioma on her foam covered with her blanket. immediately he steped close to her, she jumped out of her bed naked, with a dagger in her hand and went straigth to the and stood there. micheal was shocked and shorth of words. chioma who claimed to be a virgin asked her cousin to break her virginity dat she was tired of beign a virgin and dat if he refused, she was going to kill herself with the dagger in her hand..., micheal pleaded with her that he won't be able to carryout such act but she was adamant. later micheal became furious and tried to overpower her and leave the room but it resulted to a physical combat that she stabd micheal who now shouted for help from neigbour who quickly broke in and came to his aid. after he was rescued he was quickly rushed to the hospital, what a world,, 9ja don tire me sef. all dis gals!!! wil finish our guys...
Since there was much crowd, can we see some pictures.... I trust my fellow naijas.... If u no get proof, park well grin
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wat of me wey dey kiss ma cousin?I go die ni?
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by biggyrossy: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
DonCrust: Na so girls dey do. Tell her make she come meet me jor!

Abi nah make u do that thing way dey hungry am!!!
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by kunlesehan(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
nah wah o. wrong guy in the right place ..lol
the rate at which most girls self-service these days cos some guys are becoming g.@y
...mtchew
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
kunlesehan: nah wah o. wrong guy in the right place ..lol
the rate at which most girls self-service these days cos some guys are becoming g.@y
...mtchew
u 4 talk high rate of lesbainism.
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Shawnsteve(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
The movie wud b quite interesting sha
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by josephebuka112: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
angryI dey hear
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Emekayoung(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
I dont knw why those kind opportunities no dey come my side,if na me i for tear am well well tongue tongue
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Chibuhealth(f): 4:53am On Sep 01, 2013
Nollywood movies. Wats d name of this film let me go n watch it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL / If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? / Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.