Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (4661 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by LaurelP(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dey vex! Infact I'm totally pissed off!
We the anti woman-wrapper task force having seen the spate of crime on dis forum especially the Romance section have agreed that we can't just fold our hands and watch guys disgrace us.
Guys opening threads to profess love, guys quoting and liking comments dat don't make sense, guys liking pics dat look like monkey own. It has to stop. As the MD of this noble taskforce, I've decided in conjunction with my crew members to come up with dis measures.

We therefore are going to enforce dis laws:
1. From now onwards, anywhere you see a post, comments dat looks likes a woman-wrapper's own, quote d comment/post and tag any of the executives of dis taskforce. I will give out their monickers later.

2. The executives will treat the issue after further investigation to find out if he's actually guilty, by cautioning and exposing the woman wrapper for all to see.

3. From now on, we are going to publish the names of chronic woman-wrappers for all to see. This will come out once or twice monthly.

4. Pls quote and tag the following ppl once u see a suspicious woman wrapper comment or post:
LaurelP
Tosyn2much
Dygeasy
Mencade5
Chemystery
Naijaboiy

Pls cooperate with us to put an end to woman-wrappering .
Say NO to Woman-Wrappering! IT KILLS!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by kika23(f): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
smiley smiley #noted# rotfl... cry grin cry
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by 100Cents: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
I support this war...

You must include me in this task force o...

1 Like

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by LaurelP(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
100Cents: I support this war...

You must include me in this task force o...

Tnx man
Can u do d job?
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wow, internet fight grin,. What are you going to do?, Caps lock them to death?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why is my name not there?
I'm an active warrior against woman wrappering alongside Rapsainot.

1 Like

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by 100Cents: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
LaurelP:

Tnx man
Can u do d job?

Check my credentials nah.

1 Like

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
banega: Wow, internet fight grin,. What are you going to do?, Caps lock them to death?? undecided

NO. We gonna Uppercase them to breaking point.
Now, move aside. This is serious Business.

4 Likes

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Tymax(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
banega: Wow, internet fight grin,. What are you going to do?, Caps lock them to death?? undecided
Lmao.

Some of those he listed are woman -wrappers. Chronic ones.... Final war grin

5 Likes

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
those people you mention above how do you know they are not woman wrappers maybe their own na coded

1 Like

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Spidermon: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op, abeg put me for this committee. I am capable. Let us flush out all the women wrapping m'f*ckers.

1 Like

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan: Why is my name not there?
I'm an active warrior against woman wrappering alongside Rapsainot.

Me self. I suppose get this job.
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by menix(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
I support diz nd would b d hang man 4 doz found guilty..
Its 2 much on diz forum.
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
assfreak:

Me self. I suppose get this job.

Bro you sure cos most of your posts says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: those people you mention above how do you know they are not woman wrappers maybe their own na coded

Dem no be woman wrapper. Woman wrapper different from normal man. I know sum women wrapper. I dey wait to disgrace them
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Neldrizzy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
This Land is not for sale... grin
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

Bro you sure cos most of your posts says otherwise.

I sabi joke wella but you need to see mi 4 action. No more joking.
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
assfreak:

Dem no be woman wrapper. Woman wrapper different from normal man. I know sum women wrapper. I dey wait to disgrace them
so you want to disgrace dem on Nairaland chaii na war ooo but wait your moniker tho got my laughing coded woman wrapper grin
assfreak:

so you want to disgrace dem on Nairaland chaii na war ooo but wait your moniker tho got my laughing coded woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Neldrizzy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
LaurelP: I dey vex! Infact I'm totally pissed off!
We the anti woman-wrapper task force having seen the spate of crime on dis forum especially the Romance section have agreed that we can't just fold our hands and watch guys disgrace us.
Guys opening threads to profess love, guys quoting and liking comments dat don't make sense, guys liking pics dat look like monkey own. It has to stop. As the MD of this noble taskforce, I've decided in conjunction with my crew members to come up with dis measures.

We therefore are going to enforce dis laws:
1. From now onwards, anywhere you see a post, comments dat looks likes a woman-wrapper's own, quote d comment/post and tag any of the executives of dis taskforce. I will give out their monickers later.

2. The executives will treat the issue after further investigation to find out if he's actually guilty, by cautioning and exposing the woman wrapper for all to see.

3. From now on, we are going to publish the names of chronic woman-wrappers for all to see. This will come out once or twice monthly.

4. Pls quote and tag the following ppl once u see a suspicious woman wrapper comment or post:
LaurelP
Tosyn2much
Dygeasy
Mencade5
Chemystery
Naijaboiy

Pls cooperate with us to put an end to woman-wrappering .
Say NO to Woman-Wrappering! IT KILLS!
... And who appointed you as the MD.. Oga shift abeg
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by vizkiz: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
now i remember "rush hour" by jackie chan...
[size=18pt]war!!!
Uhhh.....arrrrggghhh

Nothing it is goood for, absolutly nothing[/size]
grin
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: so you want to disgrace dem on Nairaland chaii na war ooo but wait your moniker tho got my laughing coded woman wrapper grin so you want to disgrace dem on Nairaland chaii na war ooo but wait your moniker tho got my laughing coded woman wrapper

Yes, I like big yansh but na real ones no be fake ones wey I no know whether dem authentic or not. How I go dey do woman wrapper. I dey knack woman, I no dey mumu for dem.
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: This Land is not for sale... grin

This isn't an amusement park or a Zoo!
Stop quoting and destabilizing the thread! No Ice cream here!

2 Likes

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Rapsainot(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
assfreak:

I'm even following their CEO, I know he will surely see this

1 Like

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Erm.....these people are back oooo. Would you rather they are "men wrapper?"
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Neldrizzy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

This isn't an amusement park or a Zoo!
Stop quoting and destabilizing the thread! No Ice cream here!
hw long can you go with this?? You wana start wat you can't finish right ??
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by valmunich(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Since it's the finale, let me just join this fight smiley , BTW, Tosyne, I submitted a Nigha to you and you did nothing
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by farano(f): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
hahahahahahahahaha I reserve my comment tongue
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: hw long can you go with this?? You wana start wat you can't finish right ??

This is somewhat like a crusade.
We can carry on as long as it'd take.
As long as Man Utd keep winning, I wouldn't give up.
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by chimerase2: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Der own dn pass woman rapper na woman paint level dem dey nw grin
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Tallesty1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
A war for the eradication of woman wrappers on Nland is what I have always wanted to start.
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Rapsainot(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
vizkiz: now i remember "rush hour" by jackie chan...
[size=18pt]war!!!
Uhhh.....arrrrggghhh

Nothing it is goood for, absolutly nothing[/size]
grin
yes, here they are
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by chimerase2: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
If the man of God talk nw person go dey call amu gay undecided
How can I be gay wn amu busying killing stray cats in ma hood grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / Implantation Bleeding Vs Period: Causes | Signs | Symptoms | Pictures | Quiz | H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.