Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,728 members, 7,865,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

"Pretending To Be A Player... Girl" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Pretending To Be A Player... Girl" (609 Views)

A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Pretending To Be A Player... Girl" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
How does it all start?

I'm yet to meet a woman who was born a player.

The thing is, it's not a hereditary trait in human beings rather it's acquired.

The Root Cause:

After a heartbreak, many women turn to this method. The “I don’t care. I have no feelings. Boys are my toys” mentality. They date multiple guys at once.

They sleep around. They toss their heads back as they tell their best friends of the way they are playing three guys at once. But guess what? It is such a shame. This typically ends in one of the guys finding out, being hurt, getting mad, and the woman’s poker face completely falling apart as she says, “I’m so sorry…this really isn't like me…” In an effort to feel empowered after having her heart-broken, she breaks a heart. And then ends up feeling like "not bitcch enough" woman

Some women, instead of contemplating what went wrong in their last relationship, or asking, “What is wrong with me?” go directly into thinking, “I’m just dating the wrong types of guys” ... really? the wrong type of guys?

Sometimes the best dating tip is to not date at all. Many women, to ignore their pain over a breakup, start dating instantly. But, there’s no way you’re going to find a suitable man or a good match this way. No stable man would think it was okay for a woman to just jump into a new relationship moments after the last one.

So the best advise would be to take some time off and evaluate yourself and when you feel you can do this again, you gradually come into it with your mindset and head intact with your new you rather than the desperate one. Pretending to be a player wastes your time through hiding your real you. Be open to accept love and live through it.

www.flaubertajiero..com
Re: "Pretending To Be A Player... Girl" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
^ hope our naija runs babes change after reading this.

after a heartbreak keep yourself instead of becoming a heartbreaker as it will take its toll on you.

(1) (Reply)

Choose B/w D Ugly & Beauty / Marriage / Do Women Deserve Virgins As Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.