Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65703 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kweenskiga(f): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new mnth. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Posted this in a wrong thread earlier.

Matthew briggs: *Grabs Mic*

Have you ever wondered what its like for the Sun to stand Still! , for your world to pause for a moment, and in that moment, you receive a rush of inspiration, a rush of insight and have your perspective towards some thing change forever. I think the above experience best describe how I felt on stumbling on Caracta and her diary. She didn't just paint pictures with words, but reminded me that amidst the decadence in our society, the good ones do exist.

Oh Caracter...my nun... my Ms sunshine you've caught my facy not with Manchester or Assernal, but with your great personality and your unique mind.

Here I am several months later, breaking all the rules of this challenge, damning all the consequences and defying this bout of malaria I am currently facing all in a bid to let you know that somewhere several kilometres from you is a guy who belives in you, your dreams, the potential you carry within, and the grace the almight has blessed you with. Oga moderator abi Madam moderator abeg pardon me for intruding into your challenge. Good thing we both know that when it comes to matters of the heart the mind is mummified.

As I was saying, Caracta ... my Ms sunshine, you are definitely a character. Cool calm and collected. Blessed with a beautiful mind, It is no mistake you have numerous admirers *Abeg Who no like better thing*. It is of no wonder you decided to be an E-nun, my E-Nun.

*Draws Caracta closer. Locks her in warm embrace while mildly caressing her succulent lips, I stare deep into her eyes*...Caracta my dear, I'll catch a grenade for you, I'll step in front of a bullet for you" ....Ermmmmmm *Scratch that Dear* I think we both know you're smart and deserve the truth. I instead will be there with you all the way, to help you build your dreams. I Will be your last man standing when the whole world is all up in arms against you. Together we will shoulder the storm. It will be YOU & ME against the world. Our journey will be rough but don't worry I'll go the extra mile for you , not just because you deserve it but because with you the extra mile is nothing but fun.

I gbadun you Ms Caracta, I dey feel your Class, it's high time we tango, and take this thing to the next level.

Caracta... My Nun, My Sunshine
Please Stay beautiful

#Matthew Briggs #SaysSo.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
I know today will be more exciting than yesterday taking into account the calibre of contestants.
*sits down*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Peace be unto this house... *feeling relaxed*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
@matthew shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I no fit sleep again now...i be lyk say guys no dey dull today oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mehn, I tire 4 d locking of this thread without any notification or apologies thereafter ?
Which kain power drunkeness b dis naw.....
Ptcheew
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
smiley ....okay..
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
**viewing silently**
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
*borrows hanky*

Thank you Matthew Briggs kiss

*sniffs*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Where are my wooers o
Night don reach abeg do sharp
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Where is 190?
Where is Bennyraz?
Where is Agrika?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
*Comes in with my queen Caracta, moves straight to the front seat and ushers her to seat before sitting *
Where is waiter caseless? please bring a bottle of the finest wine you have, and be very fast at it.
Xynerise where is my cheque book?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Deiok(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Aheem. Make i find one place sidon b4 these big yansh people come.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Emmy9ite: *Comes in with my queen Caracta, moves straight to the front seat and ushers her to seat before sitting *
Where is waiter caseless? please bring a bottle of the finest wine you have, and be very fast at it.
Xynerise where is my cheque book?

Hahahaha. Correct!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2013

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika

[size=18pt]APPEAR ON THIS THREAD NOW![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lupey: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
tonnieblaise: i just hope 2day will be better

Dem say popcorn don finish,wetin we go do??
#sippin 33 wit groundnut jare#

Keep your fingers crossed! wink following!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wow, I can see D-Explorer shaking grin cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Matthew briggs: Posted this in a wrong thread earlier. Emmynite you go fear fear. Lol

Guy calm down o. we are in the public o. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
oya nah, naija.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wish My korean love, min ho oppa were here to woo me... Or any animated replica of his ?? undecided

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2013

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die
Your time: 19:35 -19:55

[size=18pt]GET READY![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Olajumokeibk: Wish My korean love, min ho oppa is here to woo me... Or any animated replica of his ?? undecided
Yoruba dey wish for Korean...chai, end time thingz.
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Caracta:

Hahahaha. Correct!
kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
D-Explorer:

Crownprince got a record of being a coward, can't tell of Dopejemi's absence.
Hahhahahaha...I will excuse your insensitive based on disappointment and the attendant frustration you exhibited.

You don't time me on nairaland, I time nairaland.

I have my responsibility. Responsibility to my family, friends, relatives and work/business. Nairaland is the least of my schedules.

Anyway, I regret my unavoidable absent yesterday but really I don't owe this explanations. Regardless, I have to make this exception for GREE-DIE

I attended an engagement party and groove all night. Now, I am posting from a child dedication ceremony. Mind your utterances and the use of provocative words.

I am on nairaland for fun and don't wish to attach my life to it.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: Yoruba dey wish for Korean...chai, end time thingz.
grin
Love is blind my sister, I give up
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Olajumokeibk:
Love is blind my sister, I give up
Nwa, I like your spirit, ok. Dream on , baby........it shall come to pass...
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: Nwa, I like your spirit, ok. Dream on , baby........it shall come to pass...
grin
Not just 'shall' it will thru the spirit of imagination. Datzit gurl grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Can't users make use of the search button to know where their names are being mentioned
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Where is dopejemi? Is he lily minded?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
More pop corn pls
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
*drops from Hummer, camera light flashing,security men preventing fans*

*waves to crowd*

*MC: pls permit me to announce the arrival of YungWizzzy!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2013

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die
Your time: 19:35 -19:55

[size=18pt]START NOW![/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (98) (Reply)

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.