Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65649 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Truckpusher(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
alutacontinua:

Huh
before nko,....Human being go fit woo you bf? shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lupey: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Its the final slot for tonight...come on guys! U can do this!!! cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Truckpusher: before nko,....Human being go fit woo you bf? shocked shocked

U min na antelope wan woo you, gf?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
crownprince, no be you been dey vomit your soul for gree-die for that thread every microsecond...?
Come woo the pikin now, e dey take you decades...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2013

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die
Your time: 22:10 - 22:30

[size=18pt]This slot is hereby suspended until further notice!
THANKS!
[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin
D-Explorer:
We need this guys to get out of the 38 guests

Crownprince and Dopejemi to woo Gree-die
Maybe they are still typing.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

I tire o grin

I don old na. Abi you don hear sey pikin woo their mama grin
how can? when me your bobo don show from cotonou with excess love?? imposicantgrin..
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ghydyon(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
**yawns**
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
lupey: Its the final slot for tonight...come on guys! U can do this!!! cool
That smile is building something. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
elrony:

Bren??... wink

Elrony! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Greaaat: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Me just dey observe til my turn comes tomorrow
Observation wise
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
lupey:

Good job Eze,good job! Following... kiss

kiss kiss kiss
*sees Ikekings coming with big matchet and flees for dear life*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
SLOT 4

THANKS!
[/size]

undecided undecided angry
Anyways!!!

*deep sigh*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
SLOT 4

THANKS!
[/size]
ENDorsed!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
An0nimus:
how can? when me your bobo don show from cotonou with excess love?? imposicantgrin..

Oh boy no dey shout this cotonou thing make people dey her na. Haba! Just dey codedly call am Canada. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

Elrony! cheesy

Howdy sweetheart ??...been a while tho *hugs*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
I want to thank everyone present here for making out time to be here to witness this challenge. It was indeed an epic one.
Special thanks goes to the wooers and the wooed, for withstanding the heat/tension and confusion in decision making respectively.
It wasn't easy being among the real men when the boys were quitting. Thanks to you all and may God bless you and make you see tomorrow.

I hereby wish to announce tonight winners as:

- Ikekings for Lupey (won 55 - 45 over Dygeasy)

- Emmy9ite for Caracta (won 70 - 30 over Speakdatruth)

- CFCfan for Dallas Cowgurl (won 100 - 0 over Mr knowitall.)

SLOT 4 was suspended, and is likely to be revisited tomorrow after others!

THESE ARE THE MATCHES YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTING COME TOMORROW SUNDAY:

[size=24pt]SUNDAY[/size]

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika
Time: 19:00

SLOT 6
Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo alutacontinua
Time: 19:30

SLOT 7
Chukxy and Ayobase to woo Dyt
Time: 20:00

SLOT 8
D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo mukina2
Time: 21:30

It will start by 7PM on the dot, and promises to be an epic one.
Thanks once again for your time.

D-EXPLORER AND LUPEY will give their speeches and we'll draw the curtain for today.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Whr the afterparty @
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: grin
Maybe they are still typing.
Crownprince got a record of being a coward, can't tell of Dopejemi's absence.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Late-comer grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
as in? The thing don end?
God, abeg, make tomorrow no be like today....
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Anybody use google? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
( ˘̶̀˘̯˘̶́ ) (˘̯˘ ) hmmmph (˘̯˘ )
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
xynerise: Anybody use google? grin
gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
nadia_SA: Whr the afterparty @

Tomorrow at my residence, after I must have beaten D-Explorer cheesy

*Mukina mood activated*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: I want to thank everyone present here for making out time to be here to witness this challenge. It was indeed an epic one.
Special thanks goes to the wooers and the wooed, for withstanding the heat/tension and confusion in decision making respectively.
It wasn't easy being among the real men when the boys were quitting. Thanks to you all and may God bless you and make you see tomorrow.

I hereby wish to announce tonight winners as:

- Ikekings for Lupey (won 55 - 45 over Dygeasy)

- Emmy9ite for Caracta (won 70 - 30 over Speakdatruth)

- CFCfan for Dallas Cowgurl (won 100 - 0 over Mr knowitall.)

SLOT 4 was suspended, and is likely to be revisited tomorrow after others!

THESE ARE THE MATCHES YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTING COME TOMORROW SUNDAY:

[size=24pt]SUNDAY[/size]

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika
Time: 19:00

SLOT 6
Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo alutacontinua
Time: 19:30

SLOT 7
Chukxy and Ayobase to woo Dyt
Time: 20:00

SLOT 8
D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo mukina2
Time: 21:30

It will start by 7PM on the dot, and promises to be an epic one.
Thanks once again for your time.

D-EXPLORER AND LUPEY will give their speeches and we'll draw the curtain for today.
MUKINA in my head!

Okiedokie, we hit this right up tomorrow @ 7pm, more dangerous lines coming up. Its just getting started! Thank you people, we appreciate your presence! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: as in? The thing don end?
God, abeg, make tomorrow no be like today....
grin Make it a prayer point tomorrow.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2013

Our bodies are instruments of mutual pleasure. The seldom times I open my eyes, I have a glimpse of
our shadows on the wall and it looks like a dance.

Our movements are precise and our souls are so light, as we give ourselves to one another. The sensation of fulfillment I experience when I am inside of you is
unforgettable. The desire of having you more and more is beyond any explanation. I wish those movements never ended and that I remained forever in your body. But
because those moments always come to a finish, there is no other option but to repeat them. I want us to dance to this music. I want to feel that
unshakable harmony that happens every time our skins touch. I want you
forever and always. I need
you in my life. Caracta just say yes.
see ho.rny goat lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: grin Make it a prayer point tomorrow.
chai, I don provoke.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lupey: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
On behalf of my co-anchors,I'd like to say a very big thankyou for cheering,watching,booing and congratulating... cheesy Thankyou!

Tomorrow is another day,and hopefully the challenge would start a lot earlier than it did today so people won't go yawning on us! grin We ask that you make it a date 2moro,by 7pm. The best is always saved for the last. You aint seen nuffn yet! wink

That said,I wish nairalanders a lovely night rest. See you tomorrow,and goodnight! kiss
*who wants to be a millionaire tune plays to round up the show*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (98) (Reply)

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Friendzone In Picture...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.