Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,051 members, 7,866,965 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (66102 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by greedie1(f): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2013
E<R>F:

I think Gree-kpuf is nicer and perfect for yhu grin grin

Are you al-right?? Or al-left...

This is amazing, now i get all yhur arguments . . . grin * . . ..shall abide under the shadow of the almi
ghty*

gree- kpuf nicer?? ah u r mean!!! grin
Nice there! Thirty minutes of proper rumination, analyzation and actualization... grin And the range was too high to be overhauled grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by sirlaw2(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2013
sucezTP: Ermm..I'm lost!..thought I wrote comment on this thread na..the lines here are very interesting o
Not like that one that said I'm his aeroplane flying in the sky, abi how he take talk am sef!
Kudos!

Dnt mind aeroplane guy... He z still a learner. Babe, u ar my tortoise crawling on the ground... grin D only rat in my room...gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2013
xynerise: Erm......Ayobase shebi na you use google last edition? undecided Abi na Acidosis?

grin

una nor dey forget things for this nairaland sha grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2013
Mukuna, never still choose?
This one na one chance bus...grin

Una goodmorning jawe
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by greedie1(f): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2013
i must be getting lazy...can someone pls give me a link to.eze promoe's **** plssssss
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2013
gree-die:
i must be getting lazy...can someone pls give me a link to.eze promoe's **** plssssss
pg 34
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by greedie1(f): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2013
Cathaliya: pg 34
tnx darl
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2013
Cathaliya: but bloda, that Ayo moniker jikwa egwu o......make I melt im heart small by wooing him nah...?

Pls, melt my heart...melt and mould it to ur taste pls!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2013
Morning pals...!
Pls for the interest of accomodation(live and let live mantra)
When are you organizing wooing competition for the gays and sexually disorienteds in the house embarassed
My heart goes for them cool
Thanks!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2013
acidosis™:

grin

una nor dey forget things for this nairaland sha grin

why u dey nod in acceptance....seen me bringing in lines from google?

Go read again....dont be lazy!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2013
Cathaliya: Mukuna, never still choose?
This one na one chance bus...grin

Una goodmorning jawe
Nne m, isala chi..?
Hope u slept well sha
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2013
Truckpusher: I'll get you grin

I know you'll soon forgive me bro
am fighting your course already.
scroll up cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2013
Cathaliya: woman wrapper devoted lover....grin
gud morring!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2013
Caracta:

Na sister i be now abi? Since when? tongue

My bad, wanted to qoute cathaliyas(guess my sleepy bleary eyes chose your post) grin
Not to worry dear, still have more opening for sisters kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2013
ayobase:

ayobase, come see me first
am her big bro in this forum
If you no do as I said, nothing for you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2013
spikes C:
ayobase, of all people

what happenened to this one....he missed his period or what?

U can simply beggingly ask to be wooed!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2013
Ishsoph: Morning pals...!
Pls for the interest of accomodation(live and let live mantra)
When are you organizing wooing competition for the gays and sexually disorienteds in the house embarassed
My heart goes for them cool
Thanks!
u ar a joker! Na dat day i go quit nl.
Gudmorring!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2013
Good Morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Extended Version of the Wooing Challenge Season 4! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: Good Morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Extended Version of the Wooing Challenge Season 4! grin
U are here shinning ur unbrushed teeth
where is d person u wooed?

Abi u guys wooed a piece of wood angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2013
gree-die:

tnx darl
you are welicome...grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2013
ayobase:

na only for fun o....hope say you go survive the melting because na melting to extinction o...? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2013
it is even more heart wrenching 2 see d-explorer(david livingstone), the progenitor of this challenge and eze-promoe(kpomo eziofia), d organiser/driver of dis event wooing a lady in absentia....sms(shrug my shoulder)!
*cries* cathaliya take care of ayobase 4 me
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2013
Ishsoph:
Nne m, isala chi..?
Hope u slept well sha
eh bloda, ha kpoterem n'ula n'ishi ututu a si m ga sacha akwa.... I go park comot for that house o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by dsypha(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: Good Morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Extended Version of the Wooing Challenge Season 4! grin

extended version ke? una don too give mukina attention, hence she de form. beta go find sometin do, its Monday oo!!!!! first working day.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2013
ayobase:

what happenened to this one....he missed his period or what?

U can simply beggingly ask to be wooed!
ewoo, sipikes, i na agbakwu mme....? Ebelebe grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2013
exte wetin? Abeg e don end...no bending the rules.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
U are her shinning ur unbrushed teeth

*falls into Rahamaniya tank farm*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2013
caseless: u ar a joker! Na dat day i go quit nl.
Gudmorring!
Morning bro!

cheesy cheesy
seriously bro, one popular guy here was wooing another.
lets give him some consideration tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
U are her shinning ur unbrushed teeth

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2013
Cathaliya: eh bloda, ha kpoterem n'ula n'ishi ututu a si m ga sacha akwa.... I go park comot for that house o.

Nne dont worry, they're teaching you the essence of womanhood
iga eji bie na be di gi, oh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2013
Br3nd4:

Wetin you dey always go find for GEJ hat sef? grin
i dey helep am pick thicks on his head.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2013
caseless: it is even more heart wrenching 2 see d-explorer(david livingstone), the progenitor of this challenge and eze-promoe(kpomo eziofia), d organiser/driver of dis event wooing a lady in absentia....sms(shrug my shoulder)!
*cries* cathaliya take care of ayobase 4 me
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (98) (Reply)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.