Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65701 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Oya run along 2 d fe'ma'le wooing thread and try winning jetli's hart fair n square

Go woo ur man babe
falls from brea'st*

dem don start?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hmmm... Wetin I do ni?
ask me again...lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Okay. We create a thread in the literature section. You go first and I'll be right behind you. You go again, I follow up, etc.

So, what's the thing you discovered?
shocked
your moniker? Where did you get it from?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
caseless: falls from brea'st*

dem don start?

Tu est mal grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Okay. We create a thread in the literature section. You go first and I'll be right behind you. You go again, I follow up, etc.

So, what's the thing you discovered?
shocked
You are too interested in her discovery bro. Anyway, my ears are itching too. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Tu est mal grin grin
anglicise grin pls.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hahahaahahahahahahahaahaha!!!
ROTFL!!!

*modified*
I dnt wanna b too forward grin

Biz*****......dis babe is damn smart cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: your moniker? Where did you get it from?

I got it from the title of a book: Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (I never read am sha) by Robert L. Stevenson. I just liked the description of both characters just like Eminem/Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady (his alter ego).

Did you search for it on the internet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=Kingsley Jay]

Are you okay? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
caseless: anglicise grin pls.

Lol. It means, "you are evil". tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dannyxy: ask me again...lol

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Are you okay? undecided
Unquote me sharparly b4 she sees it angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I got it from the title of a book: Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (I never read am sha) by Robert L. Stevenson. I just liked the description of both characters just like Eminem/Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady (his alter ego).

Did you search for it on the internet?
um, nope. Not a book but a movie...Dracula, I think.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Unquote me sharparly b4 she sees it angry

No need. I'm not hiding. You should have thought about that.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph: You are too interested in her discovery bro. Anyway, my ears are itching too. tongue

Lol. I'm just curious.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. It means, "you are evil". tongue
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: um, nope. Not a book but a movie...Dracula, I think.

Really? I didn't know sha.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Really? I didn't know sha.
the name of the monster is Jekyll and the man he possessed is Hyde
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: the name of the monster is Jekyll and the man he possessed is Hyde

Whoa! I thought Jekyll is the good guy and Hyde is bad. I'm not sure the movie correlates with the book o. angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Whoa! I thought Jekyll is the good guy and Hyde is bad. I'm not sure the movie correlates with the book o. angry
well, I was shocked myself. I started wondering why you chose the monster instead.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: well, I was shocked myself. I started wondering why you chose the monster instead.

Lol. Hahaha. Are you scared?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Hahaha. Are you scared?
nope, some gentle and harmless ones just like to hide under some ridiculous moniker sometimes.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: nope, some gentle and harmless ones just like to hide under some ridiculous moniker sometimes.

Lol. Perhaps so.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Perhaps so.
are you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
caseless: paedo, no go see anybody woo am. where xynerise(paedotelope).
Go to bed. grin. Skydeep's wooing lines is just what I need tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: are you?

I really don't know o. You've to find out.

Is Cathaliya same as the Cathaliya character?
smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
*yawns*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
caseless: *yawns*
*yawns wider*

Where dat iso-tope de sef
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pls did anyone see Careless or abi Caseless the troll. Has his techno BB disappointed again? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I really don't know o. You've to find out.

Is Cathaliya same as the Cathaliya character?
smiley
lets just say, this Cathaliya has display moods...you feel me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
*yawns wider*

Where dat iso-tope de sef
my fist shall soon connect with ur lip if u dont stop. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: lets just say, this Cathaliya has display moods... you feel me?
Yea she does
Wit d way she's derailing d-ex's thread tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (98) (Reply)

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.