Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65577 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lmao. Grab sense, abeg. Go meet C'est Moi.
she dey sell sense??i no knw oh
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Yeah, I dunno exactly why sha. Whenever I feel they are deep, it's just the next thing on my lips before I type them grin
so, its that a poem?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: Why does it took u eons to reply. U think I didnt see when u peeped and ran outta thread Now give ur own deep lines undecided

undecided Peep, ke? Na Kingsley you see o, not me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Dannyxy: jekyll knws i aint jealous,i gt my own switheart,bt i suspect u,jekyll beware! of this guy
Stop misyarning dude. Cathaliya is my sis and Jekyll is the only guy I approved to woo her amongst many guys begging for her hand in wooing undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Hope I get this right sha.

Happy birthday, Cathaliya.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: Stop misyarning dude. Cathaliya is my sis and Jekyll is the only guy I approved to woo her amongst many guys begging for her hand in wooing undecided
bloda, did you notice that Ayo disappoeared to thin air...?

Hmm, Spikes was kicking against him o
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: so, its that a poem?

Yes, it's a poem.

But, wait o. Na you write am sef. Is it a poem?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Hope I get this right sha.

Happy birthday, Cathaliya.
thanks sweetie...

Happy birthday to me
can you be my birthday cake?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: Stop misyarning dude. Cathaliya is my sis and Jekyll is the only guy I approved to woo her amongst many guys begging for her hand in wooing undecided

Lol.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

undecided Peep, ke? Na Kingsley you see o, not me.
Shatap dia! Now drop ur own "deep lines" or I'd pull my sis out and ur proposed poem in the lit. Section wil be canceled. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Yes, it's a poem.

But, wait o. Na you write am sef. Is it a poem?
its a love poem from a wild heart
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 12:16am On Sep 07, 2013
no need to get worked up uneccessary,what hv i said?abi na guilty consience dey worry u?,ur sister how?as lng as she is nt u blood relative,i dn't see her as ur sis
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: bloda, did you notice that Ayo disappoeared to thin air...?

Hmm, Spikes was kicking against him o
Anything ayo is synonimous to coward
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: thanks sweetie...

Happy birthday to me

You're welcome.

Do you eat humans? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: thanks sweetie...

Happy birthday to me
Jetli cum ooooo
Dis one too is deepgrin

Dis babe go scatter all ur daada, ah swear cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

You're welcome.

Do you eat humans? undecided
not in that sense, dude.

Where is my present?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Dannyxy: no need to get worked up uneccessary,what hv i said?abi na guilty consience dey worry u?,ur sister how?as lng as she is nt u blood relative,i dn't see her as ur sis
Seriously are u a troll? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya:
its a love poem from a wild heart

The wild heart is Cathaliya and the love poem is Cathaliya's, right? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: Anything ayo is synonimous to coward
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:20am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

The wild heart is Cathaliya and the love poem is Cathaliya's, right? grin
check your mail.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: Shatap dia! Now drop ur own "deep lines" or I'd pull my sis out and ur proposed poem in the lit. Section wil be canceled. undecided

Hahaha.

Is that a threat? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Jetli cum ooooo
Dis one too is deepgrin

Go to the other thread this boy. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: not in that sense, dude.

Where is my present?

Lol. Just kidding.

I'll send you a love cake.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Jetli cum ooooo
Dis one too is deepgrin

Go to bed.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Dannyxy: it was nice,i like am...so u say u no like c'est moi?,i go free her 4 u if una get mutual feeling btw both of una...even if i like her
Huh? Na wa ooo..
*shakes like lizard*
All izz well sha!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: Go to the other thread this boy. undecided
And do wat dia.....
Do I look lyk I av two mangoes on my chest? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: Seriously are u a troll? cheesy
cme,naija man don slap u b4?jekyll abeg giv dis guy one slap 4 me *scratches head* sorry i 4got u are doing ur honey moon,wen u finish woz dat guy one slap 4me...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Just kidding.

I'll send you a love cake.
I hope it comes in the form I want.....the love CAKE, I mean.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? Na wa ooo..
*shakes like lizard*
All izz well sha!
u no gimme answer oh,btw,u see jekyll in action
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: check your mail.

Huh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 12:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Dannyxy: u no gimme answer oh,btw,u see jekyll in action
Which kain wahala be this? Lol
Carry go nah!! Fire fire!!!
Shoor!! Abi you want make i speak german for you...
Abeg stop to dey put me for tight corner.. Stop looking for smoke when there's no fire.. haba..lol
All izz well!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Huh?
what? You dont like the proposal I sent you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

Men And Boobs / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood