Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (30747 Views)

How Do You Convince An Atheist That GOD Truly Exist / Can You Prove That God Doesn't Exist? / An Atheist That Is Afraid Of The Dark!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Vansnickers: 2:48am On Sep 02, 2013
enilove: The only way is to tell the atheist the truth that he is a mad man.

I've just reported you for your comment. You'll learn Today.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by luluosas(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2013
ebamma 3: to the bible believing and allah believing guys in the house, how can you prove to an atheist that God really exist?
I recommend this for him and every other atheist in Nairaland and the world over www.nairaland.com/1381504/keep-faith-problem-science-god
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by manmustwac(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2013
CarCam:

@manmustwac

My brother, how you be now?

Yes, something like that, is too much to ask for because it is mundane

It is frivolous . . .

Which next or other abracadabra would be thought up for God to do when visible or appearing at halftime during the American Superbowl, huh?

So what do you expect me to do then? Close my eyes & use my imagination. Huh? Don't you know that if God decided to defend himself for a change & appeared in the flesh at the superbowl live in front of millions to prove his own existence that it would make national headlines in all papers news all over the world? The superbowl pitch will then become a tourist destination, it would put an end to the israeli palestinian conflict, sunni shia conflict, catholic christian conflict online arguements about religion but obviously for reasons known only to you. You will disagree with me.

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
ANSWER to Topic::: Bring him to my shrine for 2 days.. angry

When ehn see how boiled beans wey dem plant grow into tree in 2 days produce corn instead of beans as fruit, no be person go tell am..

The gods are wise..

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by braxjay(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Simple put a bullet in his head and he'll find out things for himself grin grin grin (in the afterlife)

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
After all said, u cant convince an athiest, only the Holy Spirit/God can.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nonybb: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
U wake up in the morning, u saw the sunshine, the weather, the rain and in ur mind and hearts of heart u didnt contribute in any or quarter in putting down those things that actually benefited u as a living human being, and THEN U DONT THINK SOME ELSE DID IT? U ARE THE WORSE slowpoke. Atheism is just a mind game and arrogance towards God, they obviously knw the truth

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by ollyboy009(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
I guess one will have to be good in argueing with fact to do that......don't think an atheist can be convinved!
Stay informed and add value to your life,just acquire the right info. Visit here for more amazing update http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=14530
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by AkinDavid2: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Discoveries and Science have confused a lot of people, but take a deep breath and ask yourself who puts all those things that were discovered there. The Sun, the moon, the planets and what have you.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by YoshiMaster: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Honestly I am not sure how I can prove it to people, maybe by my actions, I'm not sure.

I have experienced him personally, but obviously people can't see what I saw of feel how I felt.

I would say this though, that the evidence of God is in creation.

As an Engineer myself, I love to think outside the box creatively, whether in software design, or instrumentation design or whatever. The key here is that in any project design, there is a lot of thought that we put into it, each sub system that forms the whole design needs to be planned carefully, and executed correctly.

In the same way I look at the universe, and I know that it was designed intelligently, I know that it did not happen by chance. The way that I can raise my fingers just by thinking, I can breathe in air that I can't see, the massive body of heat that is the sun that shines on us but doesn't kill us, the way the earth rotates and revolves causing day/night, and seasons, the way all the nerves in my body are linked.....

So many things here tell us that this world was designed for us, and we were designed for the world, its just very hard to refute that, and in accepting that, then one has to accept that there is a Creator.

6 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Arosa(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
@op, how can you prove to a goat that there is such a thing as bacteria. An Atheist is like a goat undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by auskenfine(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Perfection! Everything God does is relatively stable and peaceful!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by salt1: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why are you asking for conviction on Someone you deny His existence?
Are you tempted to worship Him too?
Give up your depression and pessimism for happiness and hope?
When you get tired of being cynical, you will believe and find peace.
Until then, mock on! Better folks , than you, former atheists, have found God and so may you, if you are lucky

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Korrection(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
[b][/b]END TIME TINZ....first to say it grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by vcvibes(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lmao..

Let's see...

Go into a quiet place, still your mind and ask God to reveal himself... Just keep waiting...

Didn't know when I dozed off..
me, myself n I are stil dozing...

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by pekelepekele(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Let all atheist know this!. That there is nobody , No writer on earth , No amount of drugs you can take that can make you compose what is in the book of psalm .

Except someone that received a spiritual touch that can write such things!!!
[/size]
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
We are discussing this issue for one major reason: christians are not 'manifesting' the power inherent in their belief. If all christians wield the kind of power Jesus wielded no fool will say there is no God. The earth awaits the manifestation of the sons of God. Romans 8:19
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by 2ndChance: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
manmustwac: THat is so simple i wonder why any of you religious folk can't even think of it. Tell God, Allah or whatever God to make himself visible like at halftime during the American Superbowl to millions of people around the world or during halftime next year in Brazil during the world cup final. Is something like that to much to ask for?
I'm not sure anyone can behold him because of His Holiness. Humans are too sinful to see God.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by cynosure1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why you dey disturb urself. When he or she dies, he/she will surely know that there is God. Its not everyone you disturb yourself to prove something to, especially when their hearts are already made up.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Lovetinz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
auskenfine: Perfection! Everything God does is relatively stable and peaceful!

Where do you live, Pluto?

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by FILEBE(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Just tell him about the end time tins.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by TechyGuy: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
I think the real question should be:

How can an Atheist prove that God does not exist?

6 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Damsman10(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
To all the atheist in the house, i refer u dis site written by a philosopher http://deepexistence.com/something-supernatural-exists-according-to-logic/ if u go as an atheist u will come back as a christian.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by sureteeboy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why the famous atheist, Ali Sina now believes in God http://alisina.org/blog/2013/08/28/why-i-believe-in-god-and-afterlife-now/

just in case you don't know who he is, just google Ali sina.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by adexsimply(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
pekelepekele: [size=18pt]Let all atheist know this!. That there is nobody , No writer on earth , No amount of drugs you can take that can make you compose what is in the book of psalm .

Except someone that received a spiritual touch that can write such things!!!
[/size]
Really? have you read any Dante Allegri's books? Sorry you have got no point there..there are so many beautiful secular writers

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by sarutobie(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Knowing the ways of men since the begining of time,even if an angel of God appeared in the world cup finale MANY will still doubt it..infact MANY will call it an illusion.People have been certified medically dead ,came back and attested to life after death yet how many believe them? See the scripture acknowledges that there are wise men,thinkers,philosophers among men but He turns their wisdom to foolishness..the scripture said this about the unbelievers "they will seek for signs and wonders but none shall be shewn to them"
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by msauden: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
ebamma 3: to the bible believing and allah believing guys in the house, how can you prove to an atheist that God really exist?

Show them the picture of god
Proof in black n wyt

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by adexsimply(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
TechyGuy: I think the real question should be:

And the reply should be:
How can a believer prove that God exists?

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by plainmirror(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why waste your time browsing all day without earning some profit....kindly click on dis link to get started http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=15666
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by tevinsolt: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
no one can prove anything, you can only follow where the evidence leads, intelligent design is written all over creation, those who will believe will, and those who are skeptical just for the sake of it suppress the truth for reasons only known to them. God won't force anyone into heaven, it's an offer you can accept or reject while still living.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Pattey(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Van snickers:

Yawn! Yawn! Yawn! Same old beaten-up argument.

Personally, i feel the fact that supernatural powers exists is sort of proof of that. But if you doubt super natural powers exist, please come around and lemme show you some people to offend; a trial will convince you. The source of that power behind super natural powers is something i'd say God has a hand in.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Damsman10(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
TechyGuy: I think the real question should be:

see you... I jst nid 2 tell u alittle philosophy and u'll say dere's no God.

1.) have you seen God
2.) dont refer me 2 bible because it was written by men.
3.) why do u say God exist.
4.) if u say God created you, who created God...e.t.c
btw I'm a true christian o and i know Gos exist bt i can convince you that He doesnt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.