Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (30836 Views)

How Do You Convince An Atheist That GOD Truly Exist / Can You Prove That God Doesn't Exist? / An Atheist That Is Afraid Of The Dark!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by CodeHouse: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2013
@OP I have arrived at a conclusion that it is not difficult to prove the existence of GOD to an Atheist but I see the difficulty in them accepting such TRUTH. All of them wants thesame thing and that is for GOD to somehow show himself and proclaim HIS GODSHIP? Well after the rapture, we will know..since all atheist believes in what they can quantify or visualize, how then can they prove the existence of a GOD to a physically blind person, even if GOD appears in the sky sitting on a rainbow mountain? My point: GOD is too supreme to run around because HIS existence is being questioned on nairaland, guess who has been doing all the talking and runing around - WE! GOD will remain GOD, whatever anyone thinks.. Good to know that we have people thinking radically though, but I tell you channel all that passion into something more constructive that will add value to Nigeria..at the end of the day na project fame go take the remaining time you get @rhymz I am ok o bro, vex ke? No o I am not to..Codes on my mind nii o
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Femmymata2(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2013
God would not reveal himself, satan would not reveal himself. I wonder how a God would watch a young girl being tortured,r.aped,then slaughtered just because she belonged to a different ethnic group (rwanda genocide) but after reading the bible and quran i discovered that he enjoys it. I'll rather burn in hell, screaming in agony forever than spend a minute in heaven with such monster. Millions of men,women,children are slaughtered by suicide bombers,religious extremist,dictators,drug cartels,army in syria,egypt,mexico,iraq,afghan,pakistan,nigeria e.t.c But all God can do is to wait for the judgement day!!!. But man created God,speak for God,fight for God, write a book for God,kill for God,bomb for God,collect money for God. If God doesn't like to show itself, why has satan refused to reveal itself, man's fiction,inventiön, creation. The jews and arabs are smarter than africans

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2013
rhymz: You and I know that the basis of your claims is greatly flawed when viewed through the perfect lens of serious intellectual scrutiny.

If everything God is relatively stable and perfect and you claim he is the creator of this universe then how do you explain the very obvious imperfections and mistakes in the in the design of an all-knowing, all-seeing God that sees things even before they happen? with all the natural disasters, the sufferings, infirmities, children dying of incurable diseases, children being born with defects and deformities that will set them up for life as liability to the world and you sit in your arm chair to proclaim God is perfect, are you dense or just high on some religious BS
See, God is not the one that is Imperfect mr Intellectual Scrutiny .... It is U and I !!!

Why should God Judged anybody if he absolutely controls U and I ....?

Then,His Judgement woulda been subjective If he decide the case he remotedly has power upon !!!

Infact,I think what an Atheist is doing is right in the presence of Allah only that It would be wrong if U failed to use consolidated knowledge in ascertaining the existence of God !!!

In answering your questions concerning disasters and endemic ......All were caused by our Human activities ,Oxone layers depletion,Ocean surge,Fire,Kidnapping,EartgQuake !!!

All the above implies God has given us forces to use our discretion in providing solution to our Global problem !!!

Bros, God is not addressing fools cuz A foolish man can never consolidate Knowledge ....... God addressing Knowledgeable people !!!

And what will God Judge ?

How much u have used your discretion (Knowledge) in providing solution to everly problematic social and physical environment is what God will Judge ....!!

Quran 103 stipulate who shall be judged right and they are ;

1. Those who believe (Knowledged) in the existence of God (Absolute Force) !!

2. Those who have used their discretion(Knowledge) to cause/create peace,development and cordial interralationship between Humanity and Her Enviroment !!!

3. Those who always enjoined the truth and ''diplomacy''

4. Those who are that exercise patience when they are striken by taking their time to act and/or react ...... !!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::
These are those that shall be judged right

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Each Points enumerated above now have sub-points by which each could be achieved .....

I.e

1. Believe in Existence also have subpoints

and so on ......

So Religion does not limit Scientific Exploration has so many methodology used by God to cause Action has been also utilised by man ...

The difference is ''Man's power is limited'' while God's is ''Limitless'' !!!

Simple Command to Sun by its commanding Officer to Miscalculate will forever put our planet in jeopardy .... !!

Our Knowledge at such point is total BU.ll.Sh.i.t !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by adexsimply(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2013
Tobetoe: This is a true life story,of a Barber, being an atheist.. He never believed that a creator existed. To d extent that he preaches to his patronisers at his barbing saloon that there is no God. Even his customers started to give interest in his sily pooms and talks. And there was this day,as usual his saloon was full to capacity and he was doing his job at d same time telling every tom,dick and harry dat dia is no creator,and then dis young man step into d saloon, and on hearing of d argument on ground,he tried so hard to look for something or how he should prove to d mr barber dat dia is a God,. then dis young man discovered dat d barber was winning d argumen,all his customers began hailing d barber.. D young man then left d saloon feeling heartbroken dat he was not able to give a proof dat God existed.. Walking so lonley on d road to his house, he found a young man carrying a very bushy hair,so uncut,and immediately a idea came to him, so he returned to d barber's shop and went straight to d barber and said ,i now believe dat there is no Barber in this world and am going to prove it to u now, and d Barber laughed and said,I AM THE BARBER,if u don't come to me, then i will not be able to cut ur hair and so it remains uncut, and d young said ,when i first walked into dis place, i saw u leading an argument ,saying dat God never existed,but then i looked for a way to make u understand,but couldn't find any and so i forgot about d hair i came to cut and went home,and on my way home i saw a boy carrying a very bushy hair and now i have come to tell u THAT IS GOD,WHO CREATED D HEAVENS AND D EARTH AND IT IS U WHO HAS FAILED TO GO TO HIM,AND TO SEEK HIS PRESENCE,BUT U CHOOSED NEVER TO. On hearing of dis words d BARBER BECAME CONVINCED THAT A GOD EXISTED.
This is pure rubbish..Absolutely ridiculous

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Mjjordan(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=hiuser][/quote]wen u r as perfect and as brilliant and intelligent as God den i'l accept wat u presumed... grin
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by adexsimply(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2013
CodeHouse: @OP I have arrived at a conclusion that it is not difficult to prove the existence of GOD to an Atheist but I see the difficulty in them accepting such TRUTH. All of them wants thesame thing and that is for GOD to somehow show himself and proclaim HIS GODSHIP? Well after the rapture, we will know..since all atheist believes in what they can quantify or visualize, how then can they prove the existence of a GOD to a physically blind person, even if GOD appears in the sky sitting on a rainbow mountain? My point: GOD is too supreme to run around because HIS existence is being questioned on nairaland, guess who has been doing all the talking and runing around - WE! GOD will remain GOD, whatever anyone thinks.. Good to know that we have people thinking radically though, but I tell you channel all that passion into something more constructive that will add value to Nigeria..at the end of the day na project fame go take the remaining time you get @rhymz I am ok o bro, vex ke? No o I am not to..Codes on my mind nii o
For how long are we going to wait for this event? Generations upon Generations...

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by CodeHouse: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2013
adexsimply: For how long are we going to wait for this event? Generations upon Generations...

Thesame question was asked during the time of Jonah..I seriously dont have the answer u seek because just like you I am waiting and getting ready too
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2013
Mjjordan: this is a story of an atheists and his muslim neighbor(yunus).yunus believed in allah,performed his prayers and never lied.he always acted kindly to everybody.he used to gather the kids and ask them;who created you!if they didn't know the answer,he would teach them to say:allah has created you,my son!
One day,the atheist approached yunus and said the following,i will ask you three questions about religion and faith let's see if you can answer them!jonah replied with courage and confidence that he received from his faith-ask,let's see.
My first question:you argue that there is allah.if there was allah,then we would see him,he does not exist.if he does,then show me!secondly:your faith made you to believe that satan will burn in hell fire and you believe that he was created out of fire as well.how is fire going to burn fire?thirdly:since goodness and evil comes from allah,why should i receive punishment for not believing in him?
Yunus who listened calmly to his questions said''here is my answer to all the three questions''and gathered some baked clay from the ground and tapped it on the atheist's head.
The man sued jonah to court.the judge asked to jonah:did you hit this man with some soil?jonah answered
yes sir!i hit his head.however,my act was the answer to his three questions that he asked me.he bagan explaining what had happend:first of all,he told me that he does not believe in God because he cannot see him.he wanted me to show him allah in order for him to believe his existence.then i hit his head.now,he tells us that his head hurts.unless he shows me his pain,i do not believe him.since he denies the things that he cannot see,i also deny the pain on his head.
Secondly,he asked me how fire can burn satan who was created out of fire.the man was created from soil.since fire cannot burn fire,the soil that i threw on his head cannot hurt him.
Thirdly,he argued that being an atheist was his destiny.he told me that it does not make sense for him to receive any punishment because of that.it looks like it was also his destiny to have baked clay thrown on his head so why his he wastin the judge's time with this law suit?

This is a very foolish story.....

1) because we cant see pain God exists since we cant see him? How silly! We feel pain but we cant feel God. Sorry, that argument falls flat.

2) becoming an atheist is a logical choice not a destiny

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2013
rhymz:
Your line of argument would have sufficed if you were debating with somebody that's neither knowledgeable nor old enough to understand the capabilities of the mind and its creations.

You can blame the human race for avoidable phenomenon cause by her actions and in-actions but you can not still blame them for occurrences that are obviously not in their control or through their actions, occurrences that are part of design defaults can not be shifted to the person using the product but to the designer who obviously did not envisage such problems from his design defaults. if you know anything about creation or manufacturing you will know why there ate upgrades let alone an alleged perfect designer whose creations are riddled with errors and unseen mistakes.
Thank You for this rebuttal !!!

U see, what actually explained your rebuttal is the Scriptures which we shall relate to Logical Reasoning .....

This Planet that we are is never our abode in the first place,it was as a result of indiscipline by MAN that brought us here ....

In the same vein, there are other planetary bodies that are worst than Earth .... I personally do not wish anybody wanted to be encapsulated in MERCURY nor VENUS likewise URANUS/NEPTUNE nor PLUTO !!

All the above planet and the activities therein doesn't proof God is imperfect but they are signs to show Wonders of the Lord

For Instance,

Look at all the bullshit we are doing on Nairaland lets assume Nairaland is the only Public Forum we have or all other public forum and Space is either by physical or Virtual means remotedly connected to SEUN OSEWA'S SERVER

If Seun Osewa should remove the control plug in his bedroom or wharever his server his located ....... Then what will happen to us all ....

We will be unable to access Nairaland nor any other social network ...

Likewise, we can also as member or guest of Nairaland uses our ingenuity to Strike attack against Nairaland ..... It is left to Seun Osewa to use his IT ingenuity in rebuffing suh attack or Allowing it to sustain and prevail,If he so wished without loosing a thing

Hmmm, I.e, it is only fanatics of Nairaland who shall loose out in the end while another portal could be opened for those that have abided or abiding by Seun's instruction !!!

Relate the above Scenario of Seun and Nairaland to God ..... U shall see God there .....!!!

Allahu Allam (The Supreme entity knows best ) !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: See, God is not the one that is Imperfect mr Intellectual Scrutiny .... It is U and I !!!

Then,His Judgement woulda been subjective If he decide the case he remotedly has power upon !!!

Infact,I think what an Atheist is doing is right in the presence of Allah only that It would be wrong if U failed to use consolidated knowledge in ascertaining the existence of God !!!

In answering your questions concerning disasters and endemic ......All were caused by our Human activities ,Oxone layers depletion,Ocean surge,Fire,Kidnapping,EartgQuake !!!

All the above implies God has given us forces to use our discretion in providing solution to our Global problem !!!

Bros, God is not addressing fools cuz A foolish man can never consolidate Knowledge ....... God addressing Knowledgeable people !!!

How much u have used your discretion (Knowledge) in providing solution to everly problematic social and physical environment is what God will Judge ....!!

2. Those who have used their discretion(Knowledge) to cause/create peace,development and cordial interralationship between Humanity and Her Enviroment !!!

4. Those who are that exercise patience when they are striken by taking their time to act and/or react ...... !!!

Each Points enumerated above now have sub-points by which each could be achieved .....

I.e

and so on ......

So Religion does not limit Scientific Exploration has so many methodology used by God to cause Action has been also utilised by man ...

Simple Command to Sun by its commanding Officer to Miscalculate will forever put our planet in jeopardy .... !!

Quran is the word of of God

The word of God that clearly condemned eating pork but was passive on slavery.

Is owning slaves a sin?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2013
Javanian:

This is what i plan to do but the theist here are just ranting
U can never believe in God without Religion !!

Religion is like a funnel that Gathers all knowledge and points it to the supremacy of the Supreme Deity !!!

Tis possible to gain some knowledge outside religion .......Islam urge all muslims to seek for knowledge even in the farthest of the farthest place ......

Cuz, in the longrun, all knowledge points to the supremacy of a supreme entity !!!

Only Religion helps to channel your taught and thoughts else .....

U are this way,Enigma!!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by rhymz(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: See, God is not the one that is Imperfect mr Intellectual Scrutiny .... It is U and I !!!

I.e

and so on ......

Honestly, I am finding it so difficult to make any sense out this lengthy post.
Man is imperfect, nobody is denying that fact. The fact here is the claims of a superpower almighty that is omniscient and omnipotent whose design is rife with mistakes and unforeseen design errors. This is common sense, if I have all the powers and knows everything even before they happen then it is common sense that my designs will just be as perfect and devoid of any error both seen and unseen ones, I won't settle for less.....it will take only an imperfect creator to make an imperfect creation simple.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: Thank You for this rebuttal !!!

U see, what actually explained your rebuttal is the Scriptures which we shall relate to Logical Reasoning .....

This Planet that we are is never our abode in the first place,it was as a result of indiscipline by MAN that brought us here ....

In the same vein, there are other planetary bodies that are worst than Earth .... I personally do not wish anybody wanted to be encapsulated in MERCURY nor VENUS likewise URANUS/NEPTUNE nor PLUTO !!

All the above planet and the activities therein doesn't proof God is imperfect but they are signs to show Wonders of the Lord

For Instance,

Look at all the bullshit we are doing on Nairaland lets assume Nairaland is the only Public Forum we have or all other public forum and Space is either by physical or Virtual means remotedly connected to SEUN OSEWA'S SERVER

If Seun Osewa should remove the control plug in his bedroom or wharever his server his located ....... Then what will happen to us all ....

Likewise, we can also as member or guest of Nairaland uses our ingenuity to Strike attack against Nairaland ..... It is left to Seun Osewa to use his IT ingenuity in rebuffing suh attack or Allowing it to sustain and prevail,If he so wished without loosing a thing

Hmmm, I.e, it is only fanatics of Nairaland who shall loose out in the end while another portal could be opened for those that have abided or abiding by Seun's instruction !!!

Relate the above Scenario of Seun and Nairaland to God ..... U shall see God there .....!!!

Nonsense, so man was living in space then sinned and was sent to earth? What babble is this?

Nonsense....

Tell me, as a muslim Nigerian do you believe that you are a descendant of Adam and Eve? A descendant of Hebrews/Jews yet your country’s history is older than them.....nigerian history especially with igbo culture has been dated to older than 4,000 bc

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by rhymz(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: Thank You for this rebuttal !!!

For Instance,

Seriously Bro, you are rambling, I wish you would present facts and not personal stories and illustrations that are incoherent.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

Quran is the word of of God

The word of God that clearly condemned eating pork but was passive on slavery.

Is owning slaves a sin?
I have always been yearning to debate with you !!!

Yeah, just promise U aint gonna run away as Am gonna teach U how to debate here ..... !!!

What U just did up there is deviating from thread's topic which is proof existence of God !!!

The verses u rebutted in your quote where never used in substantiating the existence of God But standard of behaviour expected from who has actually believed !!!

So dude, pick another point and give a sensible rebut as U and I are gonna talk brain here ......

Don't do Shenanigans if u re a real Atheist and not a kinda lazy dude that finds religion so difficult to contend with !!!

Talk to Topic and give a sound rebuttal ...... !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Image123(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2013
Guys we do not need a smarter world, what we need is a better world There is no amount of education and atheism than can produce a better world . God is the only hope of a better world. He is the hope of glory. New phones, codes, gadgets and ideas cannot do it, they continue to disappoint ukltimately. Many here have greatly erred, not knowing the scriptures and the power of God.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Mjjordan(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

This is a very foolish story.....

1) because we cant see pain God exists since we cant see him? How silly! We feel pain but we cant feel God. Sorry, that argument falls flat.

2) becoming an atheist is a logical choice not a destiny

if i do not feel my God,i wudnt b tryn to invit u to com and feel hm too.all d prophets of d ppl of d books felt God and dat was y dey tryd so much to move ppl closer to hm.bt God himself has said it all dat no mater hwmuch u try to make dem beliv,dey wil nt.because belivn in God alone is a gift dat HE himsef givs to whom he will..i only pity u cos u think u can make any choice on our own!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by rhymz(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: I have always been yearning to debate with you !!!

Yeah, just promise U aint gonna run away as Am gonna teach U how to debate here ..... !!!

What U just did up there is deviating from thread's topic which is proof existence of God !!!

The verses u rebutted in your quote where never used in substantiating the existence of God But standard of behaviour expected from who has actually believed !!!

So dude, pick another point and give a sensible rebut as U and I are gonna talk brain here ......

Don't do Shenanigans if u re a real Atheist and not a kinda lazy dude that finds religion so difficult to contend with !!!

You are the one making an incomprehensible post.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by adexsimply(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2013
CodeHouse:

Thesame question was asked during the time of Jonah..I seriously dont have the answer u seek because just like you I am waiting and getting ready too
And what exactly makes you think this event is gonna be? considering the fact that WE have been waiting for it for more than 2000 years?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Image123: Guys we do not need a smarter world, what we need is a better world There is no amount of education and atheism than can produce a better world . God is the only hope of a better world. He is the hope of glory. New phones, codes, gadgets and ideas cannot do it, they continue to disappoint ukltimately. Many here have greatly erred, not knowing the scriptures and the power of God.

This guy is dull.

Kai....I would prefer to sleep in hell than to stay in the same heaven with you and your christian ‘anti-intellectualism’

How can a sane human being calim that we dont need a smarter world? He even indirectly says that a smrter world is not a better world?!!

Is it paining you that scientists in developed countries are atheists or tht microsoft, sony, nairaland, facebook are onwned and run by atheists?

Guy, a smarter world will make better decisions for the planet. Get some sense

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2013
rhymz: Honestly, I am finding it so difficult to make any sense out this lengthy post.

Man is imperfect, nobody is denying that fact. The fact here is the claims of a superpower almighty that is omniscient and omnipotent whose design is rife with mistakes and unforeseen design errors. This is common sense, if I have all the powers and knows everything even before they happen then it is common sense that my designs will just be as perfect and devoid of any error both seen and unseen ones, I won't settle for less.....it will take only an imperfect creator to make an imperfect creation simple.
I think U got my last post explaining your rebutta above ....!!!

Let go forward ......Tis gonna be hot here !!!

@LogicBoy ...... There is distinction between Validating the Athenticity of the Quran and Proving the existence of God !!!

So ,do not derail with shenanigans and unstable brain nor shable level of reasoning .....

Authenicity of the quran should only be discussed when U believed in supreme being .....

And I will be referring to quran with you as ''Instruction manual if u are convinced Then we can discuss its authenticity

If u failed to believed God, am not expecting you to believe in ''its'' scriptures ...... Therefore ;

Rebut any verses I quoted for you and not picking any other verses ......

Lets keep to the topic of the thread and reason beyond that ''un-educated African Boys which whites always tagged off
Lets be scientific here pls ..... !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Orikinla(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2013
[size=18pt]The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything

(Note that the PDF file available for download here is the original file and has the best formatting.)

James Redford, "The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything", Social Science Research Network (SSRN), Sept. 10, 2012 (orig. pub. Dec. 19, 2011), 186 pp., doi:10.2139/ssrn.1974708, ark:/13960/t74t7n54x. http://ssrn.com/abstract=1974708

ABSTRACT: Analysis is given of the Omega Point cosmology, an extensively peer-reviewed proof (i.e., mathematical theorem) published in leading physics journals by professor of physics and mathematics Frank J. Tipler, which demonstrates that in order for the known laws of physics to be mutually consistent, the universe must diverge to infinite computational power as it collapses into a final cosmological singularity, termed the Omega Point. The theorem is an intrinsic component of the Feynman-DeWitt-Weinberg quantum gravity/Standard Model Theory of Everything (TOE) describing and unifying all the forces in physics, of which itself is also required by the known physical laws. With infinite computational resources, the dead can be resurrected--never to die again--via perfect computer emulation of the multiverse from its start at the Big Bang. Miracles are also physically allowed via electroweak quantum tunneling controlled by the Omega Point cosmological singularity. The Omega Point is a different aspect of the Big Bang cosmological singularity--the first cause--and the Omega Point has all the haecceities claimed for God in the traditional religions.

From this analysis, conclusions are drawn regarding the social, ethical, economic and political implications of the Omega Point cosmology.

Author: James Redford
Keywords: God; physics; cosmology; science; quantum gravity; Theory of Everything; TOE; Omega Point Theory; Omega Point Theorem; Omega Point cosmology; Frank J. Tipler; theology; religion; Christianity; Trinity; Jesus Christ; Yeshua Ha'Mashiach; immortality; resurrection; resurrection of the dead; Heaven; Heaven on Earth; Paradise; transhumanism; superhumanism; Artificial Intelligence; AI; New World Order; world government; state terrorism; false-flag terrorism; End Time; End Times; Tribulation; Mark of the Beast; Second Coming
Language: English
Collection: opensource

Creative Commons license: CC0 1.0 Universal

http://archive.org/details/ThePhysicsOfGodAndTheQuantumGravityTheoryOfEverything

Also recommended The Physics of God
Quantum Mechanics and All That Is, On Earth As It Is In Heaven
by Gary Nickolaus.[/size]
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2013
Mjjordan: if i do not feel my God,i wudnt b tryn to invit u to com and feel hm too.all d prophets of d ppl of d books felt God and dat was y dey tryd so much to move ppl closer to hm.bt God himself has said it all dat no mater hwmuch u try to make dem beliv,dey wil nt.because belivn in God alone is a gift dat HE himsef givs to whom he will..i only pity u cos u think u can make any choice on our own!

People who claim to feel God are delusional. How am I sure about that?

Ask five bekivers what Go feels like and you will get five different answers. Bunch of liars

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: I think U got my last post explaining your rebutta above ....!!!

Let go forward ......Tis gonna be hot here !!!

@LogicBoy ...... There is distinction between Validating the Athenticity of the Quran and Proving the existence of God !!!

So ,do not derail with shenanigans and unstable brain nor shable level of reasoning .....

Authenicity of the quran should only be discussed when U believed in supreme being .....

And I will be referring to quran with you as ''Instruction manual if u are convinced Then we can discuss its authenticity

If u failed to believed God, am not expecting you to believe in ''its'' scriptures ...... Therefore ;

Rebut any verses I quoted for you and not picking any other verses ......

Lets keep to the topic of the thread and reason beyond that ''un-educated African Boys which whites always tagged off
Lets be scientific here pls ..... !!!

You are a muslim so my work here is easy. Your God is Allah not Yaweh or a deist God.

If the Quran is false, then Allah and the Hadith become useless and contrafictory to the point of existence.

Your God is perfect but your Quran (which is Gods words) is imperfect.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2013
rhymz: Seriously Bro, you are rambling, I wish you would present facts and not personal stories and illustrations that are incoherent.
grin
U see, such is the word of supremacist, as they hold, if u wanna hide something for an AfricanBoy, just put it in written !!

If u are for real and not lazy, provide rebuttal to my points and enumerate the non-coherents therein !!!

LazyFolks ...... Don't gimme flimsy excuse to shy away, state where my analysis,illsutrations were not in tandem with topic of discussion !!!

Proof my Illogical reasonings to me ..... LazyFolks !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Mjjordan(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2013
i cannot continue to drag any issue with you that has refused to believe in what i believe.nt bcs am tired of answering u bt because i av com to realis dat u ar too blind to see wat i am seeing.so beliv wat u beliv and i shal beliv wat i beliv!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: I have always been yearning to debate with you !!!

There is no proof of God outside any claims of the holy books.

How can Allah exist? He is the all merciful yet he punishes people to hell

All merciful means that he will always show mercy.

How can Allah exist when he is supposed to be all knowing but couldnt see the epic failure that Islam and the ummah (belivers) are in today? The islamic countries are backwards and oppresed by the infidel west. Muhammad has become a carricature to the West and many non muslims. Shia and sunni are fighting to the entertainment of the Wrst. The Ahmaddiyah muslims are being swept aside like an ugly cousin.

Such a perfect God yet, his faithful treligion and people are a joke

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2013
rhymz: You are the one making an incomprehensible post.
Are u people not real academic or pure scientist !!!

Every blessed points we make here must either be validated or rebutted but not Discarded

Thats why some people say we AfricanChild is everly lazy !!

Rebutt my opinion and provide a superior opinion thats how to debate !!

Even if we don't have panel of judges, we should be able to regulate ourselves !!!

Oya bring it on !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

Nonsense, so man was living in space then sinned and was sent to earth? What babble is this?

Nonsense....

Tell me, as a muslim Nigerian do you believe that you are a descendant of Adam and Eve? A descendant of Hebrews/Jews yet your country’s history is older than them.....nigerian history especially with igbo culture has been dated to older than 4,000 bc
Dude, u really have to calm your temper here if u re ever gonna learn anything ...

So ,if u re a real critical analyst don't use Vulgar words prove ur points, ask questions and lets provide logical answers !!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Which Nigerian history has been dated to 4000BC, and if it were so ...?

Was Christ the firstman since BC equals Before Christ , abi has jew/hindu not been in existence Million of years before Christ !

Pick another point bros , Nigeria is 100years but Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba are more than 100Years so are other ethnic ?

I believed am a descendant of Adam and Eve from Heaven

So, what are u saying ?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: Dude, u really have to calm your temper here if u re ever gonna learn anything ...

So ,if u re a real critical analyst don't use Vulgar words prove ur points, ask questions and lets provide logical answers !!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Which Nigerian history has been dated to 4000BC, and if it were so ...?

Was Christ the firstman since BC equals Before Christ , abi has jew/hindu not been in existence Million of years before Christ !

Pick another point bros , Nigeria is 100years but Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba are more than 100Years so are other ethnic ?

I believed am a descendant of Adam and Eve from Heaven

So, what are u saying ?

Jewish history begins at around 2000 bc while igbo artifacts have been dated to 4,500bc

The first humans were Africans not some twoJewish people with Hebrew names (Adam and Eve)

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Logicboy03:
You are a muslim so my work here is easy. Your God is Allah not Yaweh or a deist God.

If the Quran is false, then Allah and the Hadith become useless and contrafictory to the point of existence.

Your God is perfect but your Quran (which is Gods words) is imperfect.
Now AfricanBoy, can u tell me how this has disprove the Existence of God !!!

If this is how u jinx the believer u re wrong !!!

Disprove the existence of supreme being while I proof it !!!

We are talking about Absolute being here ?

What we are saying here is there is a supreme force where other forces begets and returns ....... ?

Tis non of my business for now, what it is called whether Allah,Jehovah or Yahweh .....

But a Supreme force exist and subsist ...... ?

Disprove me ?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by alcuin(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2013
simple,....like someone said earlier, tell the atheist to construct an ant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.