Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** (7691 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello house, how's y'all

Please i am in a tight spot... i will explain.

I am 21 years old, i am not particularly good looking but i posses some qualities that women find admirable, i have been told that i am a great conversationalist and empathic person and so many other things that i can remember.

Now a lady just joined the organisation, we became friends at the word go, after a while, about two weeks later our friendship started to become more intense... we would walk home together, go to lunch together and do all sorts of things together. it was during this period that i began to notice some signs in her.. like she would just smile and giggle like a baby whenever i am around, or let out a huge sigh of relieve when i hug her. it was during one these encounters that i kissed her, i was drop dead scared, but to my surprise she even wrapped her hands around me.. hmmm! after that the calls and the gifts just intensified and i was becoming scared.

She asked me one day how old i am.. i told her i am 21, she laughed and called me a baby and then went ahead to inform me she is 33years old, i thought that my age would scare her off, apparently i was mistaken because this evening she called me to her desk and and proposed that we get away for the weekend to a guest house or a hotel for the weekend, she said she would take care of me and give me all i want, she just needs my company, honestly i thought she was joking but apparently she is very serious, she even proposed to come pick me up in her car from my house on friday so we could go off.

Thing is i haven't had s**x for about 1 year now, i want to have this woman, but should i stick to my guns and reject her because this is very strange and i have no prior experience of such. if i can survive one year without punny, i surely can do more.

what do you guys advise pls.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Coefficient(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2013
I don't know why a part of me wants to lash out at you. I guess that's one helluva habbit i racked up from this forum. But hey, imma be civil and just say forget it bro. Nothing fruitful will come outta it. You've survived without sex for a year now, then you can do more. If you give in, you're back on a familiar terrain of emotional brouhaha and on a crash course too. That lady just wanna use you. Yes, that's it! You you to fulfil her own selfish sexual desires.

Lemme just stop here and allow the veterans dish out their pieces.

2 Likes

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by 2goodbobo(m): 12:09am On Jun 25, 2013
For you to kiss her in the first place shows you like her too and that single act has ignited the fire in her which you must help her quench. Is a very simple thing if you wanna get down with her, go ahead but if you don't want to, then don't.

Between, don't forget to use a condom bro. Aids is real

4 Likes

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 25, 2013
2goodbobo: For you to kiss her in the first place shows you like her too and that single act has ignited the fire in her which you must help her quench. Is a very simple thing if you wanna get down with her, go ahead but if you don't want to, then don't.

Between, don't forget to use a condom bro. Aids is real

I guess it was a bad idea to have kissed her.. i was trying to see how far i could go!
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by nbright: 12:12am On Jun 25, 2013
Since you are having this doubt in your mind, I will quote a passage of Proverbs from the Bible for you "my son, if sinners entice you, consent thou not".... If you don't want to go, just find an excuse.

3 Likes

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by ikekings(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2013
@op is she married? If she's not fire dey go jare... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2013
ikekings: @op is she married? If she's not fire dey go jare... wink wink wink

She just broke up with her fiancee two months ago, according to her she needs somebody to hold her through the night again angry angry angry

grin
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Les: 12:56am On Jun 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by druid06(m): 1:11am On Jun 25, 2013
Dude, you scared the sh-it out of me when you used the word "woman" to describe this lady in particular. I already painted the image of her being an older woman of 40-50yo till I got to the part where she's only 33.I don't think she's old. I myself find this story far-fetched as something picked up from a magazine but I would give my advice all the same. I take it you've not had se-x for a long time going from your story. A year is a very long time and I commend you for your strong will to be celibate all these while. I say since you like her ( I can deduce this from you initiating the first emotional contact, kiss ) and there's this sensual tension growing between you guys, I think it's not so much of a bad idea if you give it to her. It's a both win win situation, she gets to fill that void that has been left inside her by her ex and get some action accompanied with you as a companion and you get to get laid and also get some se-xual experience. I say fuc-k her brains out like she's never had before and like a user noted, don't let the passion make you forget the first rule of hookups. Use a condom..

Also remember, don't get emotionally attached to this lady. She's older than you are. Nothing good would come out from a long last relationship with her.

Bro Code 102

6 Likes

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by horlajide: 1:19am On Jun 25, 2013
Stop all this gimmicks you know the right thing to do. Don't you know right from wrong? I assume that at least your brain is working fine! You both work in the same organisation, its all rosey now but when the 'friendship' turns sour you think you're gonna be comfortable bumping into each other everyday?

3 Likes

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2013
This aint superstory fellas... I last had sex in April of 2012... don't ask me why i havent shined congo since then.

There is so much sexual tension built up in me, i know i have got to release some of that... the reason why i am having fears is the fact that we work in the same organisation.

As i type the office is awash with talk that we are dating, i don't know myself well enough, i may become too attached too her if i start being intimate with her and hence do stupid things, thats my number one fear.

But this by all means is not superstory.. it's a clueless sex starved young man at cross roads!
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by clemz85(m): 3:15am On Jun 25, 2013
horlajide: Stop all this gimmicks you know the right thing to do. Don't you know right from wrong? I assume that at least your brain is working fine! You both work in the same organisation, its all rosey now but when the 'friendship' turns sour you think you're gonna be comfortable bumping into each other everyday?

Hmmmmm! That's a point there

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Mynd44: 5:50am On Jun 25, 2013
Work place relationships never end well

5 Likes

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by DICKtator: 6:08am On Jun 25, 2013
N1gga phuccck that punny well. That s..hyte shouldn't pass you by.......................She would definitely be a hawwttt phuccck!!!!.
grin grin grin grin
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by gulfer: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2013
@Op, I hope you are not fantasizing because of this post https://www.nairaland.com/1335169/photo-31-year-old-toyin?
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2013
gulfer: @Op, I hope you are not fantasizing because of this post https://www.nairaland.com/1335169/photo-31-year-old-toyin?

If this were a mere fanstasy then i will be really glad, cuz i will save myself this unnecessary torments... seriously wish it were a dream!
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by carzola(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2013
Your banana follow for the goody bag.. actualy i had s£x wit a 3marid women who even have children thats how i got my 1st car.. Give it a shot bro and try givin her anal s€x that would make her like a 16 year old.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by tellwisdom: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2013
Please give me her number sad...I want to tell her to give you money sad sad
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by igbsam(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2013
Mumu...why don't u ask us if you need to sh.it ?
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Babamide(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2013
The simple question u have to answer is "What do U want??" Most guys would tell u it is not a bad idea. Just understand that it would end badly so be ready for that. PS: Always remember u are younger than she is and give her the respect she deserves at the office.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by makelove2m(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2013
You may be younger in age and older within, follow your heart and fire on, I see no love here rather she needed someone to stay with till she hooked on to another real man considering her recent heart break, if she gives you wire, pls wire but not without your original CD afterall wetin dem dey find for sugarcane wey no be water, age is just a number

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Rooneyboy(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2013
Be friends with Mr Cork , give him this info afterwards , he'll take it up from there.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Rooneyboy(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2013
DICKtator: N1gga phuccck that punny well. That s..hyte shouldn't pass you by.......................She would definitely be a hawwttt phuccck!!!!.
grin grin grin grin

Chei !
See advice , advice from the devil himself grin

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Swaggot00(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2013
hmm cougars. I done did it cool cool cool cool cool
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Ajekpako(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2013
Well i'll advise you go for it, what could you possible have to lose?

you're at that age where you should should do some crazy things! my advise though is try not to get too emotionally attached and enjoy it while it last.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by olumaxi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Guy,go fvck dat biatch..may d spirits b wit u
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mugu, instead of saying you are scared you are here preaching. Just let her be and have it in mind the friendship has ended and she will soon start drifting away from the mugu. grin
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Aringarosa(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Op, you said you have not had sex for 1 year, during this time have you been másturbating? tongue

Btw, concerning your predicament, i'll advice you to follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Longman313(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
When lust hath conceived.temptation bringeth forth sin.and sin:when it is finished bringeth forth death.BEWARE BROS.

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Longman313: When lust hath conceived.temptation bringeth forth sin.and sin:when it is finished bringeth forth death.BEWARE BROS.
The OP is already falling. That's why he opened this thread

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Exponental(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
It's obvious she doesnt want to marry u, all she wants is sex. Give it to her if u have it. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by hardbody: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
I dont respond to posts that are obviously a figment of the poster's imagination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? / This Beard Gang King & His Bleaching Queen Got People Talking / My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.