Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? (8700 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? / Why Didnt God Just Forgive Mankind Instead Of Killing His Son??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by cycline404(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
pof600: I didn't because religion is nonsense and God doesn't exist.

CAREFUL....
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by pof600: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
cycline404:

CAREFUL....

Careful so that your vengeful & hatred filled god (which one do you subscribe to? since there're several thousands others) wouldn't strike dead? cheesy What's your IQ? 54? Anyone with IQ above average would not believe in your religious nonsense.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hang over from last nyt.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by redskin: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
It has been almost 2 years i stopped goin to church principally on the account dat 'they' don't practice wat they preach. 'they' only tell us wat 'they' tink we want to hear so dat we can do wat 'they' expect us to do. Double standard and pretentious lifestyle are wat prevail in churches and those are my turn-off.finally churching does not guarantee ones ascent, only keeping the heart of ur thought pure and being of noble and good volition in all ones endevous do. Awake!

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by poweredcom(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
1daboi: Just wanna know why you missed church today. Mine is due to the rain

Myne is due to ashewo ...wey I carry last night...d gyal wan kill me...oo till dis moanin I still dey ontop her...

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by solace8(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Better talk truth....that church is too boring.

I toast the choir mistress and she doesn't give me hand.....so I quit and stick to my video game. Haha
... Shame on u
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by tayonooni: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Rain
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Ediss(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nop, I over sleep
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by UyiIredia(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Downloading videos by the night when download speed is better, slept off and woje up to late to reach service.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by manuch(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
e concern u
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
The question is what's in the bible that I haven't heard of? I better stay at home to reflect on my life,teach myself the moral principles of life and build a reputation for my self then you 'd understand God is with me.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by kulchimoo: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=Ashabie]Our Pastor travelled, and guess what he went with the keys![/quote

EARLY NOTICE: I'll travel with the church keys next sunday !
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by dgysoft(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
1. smiley 2. Our church is under construction 3. I see our pastor with one babe on thier to shoprite 4. Rain too much and it was weather for two so a made a call 5. By the way who are you to judge me. Mind youself oh. All na wash wash.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by felifeli: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
infiniteloop: American Space Program contacted me for a mission. Highly classified. Aliens are already in our planet(its still a secret, don't tell anyone ooo) and I have been selected to talk to them.

Today is the day of the meeting with them. That's why.
Bros igbo no good o; better stop it.sad
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by priceless20(f): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
i went 4 peace house youth camp in kubwa since wednesday nd it ended with vigil 4am
dis morning.... so its sleep sleep sleep

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by quickygirl(f): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Boy friend things
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Why do we have so many kids on nairaland now. All the comments on here are unbelievable
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by iamdsam: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Na force to go church I prefer watching Emmanuel TV than going to sit down in one church on sundays. I've only gone to church once this year (nor ask me why o. Nor be force)

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by iamdsam: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ashabie: Our Pastor travelled, and guess what he went with the keys!
Lol *almost fainted after been rescued by a goat*
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Ninilowo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
obyrich: Christ has left Nigerian Churches. I'm not ready to worship the MOG and his wife whose picture adorn the sign post of the churches around me here. It's a clear invitation to come and worship their god (mormon) and not Jehovah. For now church has been put on hold until I sieve out a truly bible believing church from the tangled mesh of churches in Nigeria.
Go CAC or baptist or cherubim n seraphim nah abi Cele.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Lakotai(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
My pastor sacked my father! For no reason
#musquethings #teammuslim *wink*
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by akahp(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
koolet: Coz i spent almost 2 hourz doin Make up, b4 i know it, its 11am
1daful!! Xo u leta kary ur makeup go flex 4dream i guess

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by iamdsam: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
preshuzpearl: Why do we have so many kids on nairaland now. All the comments on here are unbelievable
Sister! Are you an adult
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by 4reigningqueen: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
The Writer:
I can accomplish a lot more doing absolutely nothing on my bed than going to church.

Exactly my excuse before i started attending latter rain assembly. Now, am on record of like 60 weeks straight without missing a day.
To God Be The Glory!
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by iamdsam: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
redskin: It has been almost 2 years i stopped goin to church principally on the account dat 'they' don't practice wat they preach. 'they' only tell us wat 'they' tink we want to hear so dat we can do wat 'they' expect us to do. Double standard and pretentious lifestyle are wat prevail in churches and those are my turn-off.finally churching does not guarantee ones ascent, only keeping the heart of ur thought pure and being of noble and good volition in all ones endevous do. Awake!
Thanks for this post. You're damn right
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
iamdsam: Sister! Are you an adult

Just the point I was making. Thanks for confirming angry
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 02, 2013
redskin: It has been almost 2 years i stopped goin to church principally on the account dat 'they' don't practice wat they preach. 'they' only tell us wat 'they' tink we want to hear so dat we can do wat 'they' expect us to do. Double standard and pretentious lifestyle are wat prevail in churches and those are my turn-off.finally churching does not guarantee ones ascent, only keeping the heart of ur thought pure and being of noble and good volition in all ones endevous do. Awake!

Wow

Are you going there for them or for yourself?? undecided

Don't bother replying ... Ain't coming back.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Revolva(m): 2:07am On Sep 02, 2013
Look going to church every sunday or any other day is rubbish...God is in our heart..i look going to church as a show off of your new dress and a way of mingling..your other part of social life activity..its not by force...jor oooo...and by the way church does not pay my bill..it extract ones self..na today i no be mugu
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Exponental(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2013
I was already back from church before u opened dis thread sef....
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by 1daboi: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin
FOLYKAZE: Better talk truth....that church is too boring.

I toast the choir mistress and she doesn't give me hand.....so I quit and stick to my video game. Haha
badt guy
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by BCJAY(f): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
I ironed my clothes with electrofire on saturday only to start purching by 2am on sunday it didn't stop till almost 2pm. If i try going i'll just pooh inside church ha embarrassment ni yen o.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Yinkafagoke: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Being i dey fear boko haram bumb blast atack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? / Meaning Of Isee And Amen: Why You Must Not Speak In Strange Languages / Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.