Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views (10252 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
I happen to a member of this church called Christ Holy Church International but popularly known as Odozi-obodo in the eastern part of the country. It was founded by a woman Agnes Okoh and the current general overseer happens to be the vice-president of CAN and the president of OAIC.

A lot of people have likened this church to a white garment church because of their style of offerings and prophetic gift of vision. However, you cannot deny the power of God at work in this ministry especially through the blessing of water.

I would like to hear from members or former members and others that have any experience with this church.

GOD BLESS YOU.

NB: I left this church since mid 2014 due to personal reasons bothering on my christian faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Is my church so unpopular that nobody knows about it?
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
kedu nde Odozi-obodo na nairaland?
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
waiting
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by UjSleek(f): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2013
Hello dear,I was opportuned to attend the church when I went to the east last month. I'm back to Lagos and would love to continue attending.. I stay in surulere..and I wonna find out if there's a branch of Odozi Obodo here. Pls help. Tanx
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
If i may ask, what in particular endeared you to the church or their style of worship? Was it the visions?
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by mctowel01: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
I ve been to the all christian practical praying band. otherwise known as ekpele ufuma. I don't know if you know it. They are both similar.What chased me from there os the visions. I felt like someone is spying my personal life. They always bring up one sin or the other of mine. And the most annoying part is that its being said to the hearing of the public.
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Bethiano(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hahahahhhahhahahhaha!

Can't stop laughing! Did u spy on ur personal life @mctowel101.
Stop the evil u do nah.. Lol.

I call it HOLY church.
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Lighthouseman: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2015
Where Is there branch located in lekki?
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Wenebadu(f): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2015
The name of the church (odozi obodo) meks me laff. Ok i've been 2 d church once....their dancin pattern is so funny
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
I have left this gathering since most of their practices doesn't seem to agree with God's word for new testament Christians.

No hating, just a question of revelation and choice.
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by dahddy: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
please can you tell me any of their practices that does not agree to the new testament doctrine in the Bible
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 30, 2016
dahddy:
please can you tell me any of their practices that does not agree to the new testament doctrine in the Bible

Let me know whenever you are chanced for a discourse.
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Dessyt(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
I was born into Nation Builder and I'm proud of my church
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by ThirdWorldThug: 2:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Wood Willing is a producer of solid wood flooring, wood ceiling boards and panels, varying designs of wood handrails, balusters and newel posts, Wood stair treads and risers, wood flooring adhesives, wood stain and sealants, etc.
Our timber materials are sourced locally, from tree farms and forests, following local and state government regulations. They are cut, sawn into lumbers, then air-dried for a period before milling into semi-finished products.
Wood Willing also handle the installation of own products. Our experienced professionals are equipped with the right tools and know-how, and are everly ready to transform any interior into a stylish, cozy space, thanks to our elegant hardwood flooring, ceiling, and staircase products.
Talk to Wood Willing for your hardwood flooring in Nigeria on 0-8-0-6-9-5-4-9-6-2-7
Or visit www.woodwill.i.ng for more information.

Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by Donmegalin(m): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2020
proud to be a member of the odozi obodo family,,Aba supt province iii
Re: Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views by ThirdWorldThug: 3:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Wood Willing is a producer of solid wood flooring, wood ceiling boards and accessories, wood handrails, balusters & newel posts, wood stair treads and risers, wood partition, wood flooring adhesives, wood stains and sealants, solid wood doors and windows, furniture and general woodworks.
Discover more about Nigeria's most innovative woodwork company at https://www.woodwill.i.ng

(1) (Reply)

Plagiarism In The Bible? / Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.