Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,671 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20717 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: well from what i can gather from this, the war will reach canada and your brother aint finna make it but you are going to. and thats the summary of all your dream undecided
smh this is poor Interpretation. I couldn't do better of course but still.poor...very poor....
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
jacobscros: smh this is poor Interpretation. I couldn't do better of course but still.poor...very poor....
ok we hear you Sire smdh grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: well the elect are angels. so when on earth they are angels and when they physically die they return to the spirit world and are still angels. so yes there are angels in the spirit world and the physical world. but the angels in the spirit world stay in the spirit world. if the lord has a mission for them on earth they are born through a woman and the lord puts the angel spirit in a baby. so you never know who your baby might be. you may just be giving birth to prophet isaiah or ezekiel grin

but the angels in the spirit world stay in the spirit world. if the lord has a mission for them on earth they are born through a woman and the lord puts the angel spirit in a baby.
This explains John the Baptist story as Elijah right. They are only brought on earth when they are on mission eh?

so you never know who your baby might be. you may just be giving birth to prophet isaiah or ezekiel
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

This explains John the Baptist story as Elijah right. They are only brought on earth when they are on mission eh?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
exactlyyyyyyyyyy wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: exactlyyyyyyyyyy wink wink wink

I see cool cool cool
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I see cool cool cool
i remember that very day of intense scoffing about micheal not been christ. memorable day lol grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: i remember that very day of intense scoffing about micheal not been christ. memorable day lol grin grin

Lol, if I must confess i was just looking for trouble. It was around like 4 and I wanted to sleep big time. What I did not understand was despite the fact that everyone was trying to convince you, you still stood your ground and as I've always been saying, a teacher once told me the majority is never right (She was referring to Christianity) and so I went to research when i fully woke up. Someone said something EXTREMELY STU..PID and I wanted to fight the person because of that but you locked the thread as I reloaded the page. tongue

(But we all rose good points though tongue tongue.)

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi peeps,

Whatagwan?

what's with the edited and hidden posts?

@ Tinyourpebaby, what's up?

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Tgirl4real: Hi peeps,

Whatagwan?

nm babe, howyadoinsweets? tis been a while wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2013

Whatagwan?

Wagwan Tgirl. whats good with ya.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2013
HELLO EVERYONE...........

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2013
mcfynest: HELLO EVERYONE...........

And top of the morning to you too brother.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2013

Whatagwan?

Where you been girl?

We missed you smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

nm babe, howyadoinsweets? tis been a while wink

obadiah777: Wagwan Tgirl. whats good with ya.

I'm good...

No one answered my questions....Tiny, why did u edit your post? angry

What's the juicy gist? tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Where you been girl?

We missed you smiley

Sir,

I have been here and at work.

You all left me on Monday. sad
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: well the elect are angels. so when on earth they are angels and when they physically die they return to the spirit world and are still angels. so yes there are angels in the spirit world and the physical world. but the angels in the spirit world stay in the spirit world. if the lord has a mission for them on earth they are born through a woman and the lord puts the angel spirit in a baby. so you never know who your baby might be. you may just be giving birth to prophet isaiah or ezekiel grin

So, why do they fly, glow, teleport and do all those things you and I (including Nimrod wink) don't do?

I'm referring to angelic appearances in scripture.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MrPresident1: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Where everybody waka go? Today work don finish oya make una come out make we play ooo... grin grin grin

If you hear your name say present sah!

Obadiah777?

Mosthigh?

Tgirl4real?

TinyPurpleBaby?

Meilyn?

Nerdyinterests?

Ishilove?

Who remain wey I neva call?

make una come ooo...come chop suya and oven fresh masara!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Present Sah. smiley

I have some garri and crayfish in my school bag incase anybody is interested

Ghetto superstar.smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
mcfynest: HELLO EVERYONE...........
sup emperor
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I'm good...

No one answered my questions....Tiny, why did u edit your post? angry

What's the juicy gist? tongue
the juicy gist is that TPB is insane in the membrane. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

So, why do they fly, glow, teleport and do all those things you and I (including Nimrod wink) don't do?

I'm referring to angelic appearances in scripture.
can you show me the verses in scriptures that says angels fly and glow and teleport smdh cheesy somebody been reading Cinderella stories again smh

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr President: Where everybody waka go? Today work don finish oya make una come out make we play ooo... grin grin grin

Obadiah777?

Mosthigh?

Tgirl4real?

TinyPurpleBaby?

Meilyn?

Nerdyinterests?

Ishilove?

PRESENT SAH. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh: Present Sah. smiley

Ghetto superstar.smiley
LWKM grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MrPresident1: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh: Present Sah. smiley

Ghetto superstar.smiley

44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved

Oya, who get kulikuli and garri Ijebu and ice cold water...Make we start party cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
I dey come O
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr President: Where everybody waka go? Today work don finish oya make una come out make we play ooo... grin grin grin

Obadiah777?

Mosthigh?

Tgirl4real?

TinyPurpleBaby?

Meilyn?

Nerdyinterests?

Ishilove?

Present shah!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: PRESENT SAH. grin

Presurnt Seh! cool
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2013

Obadiah777?

Mosthigh?

Tgirl4real?

TinyPurpleBaby?

Meilyn?

Nerdyinterests?

Ishilove?

[size=18pt]Presurnt Seh![/size] cool
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: the juicy gist is that [size=30pt]TPB is insane in the membrane.[/size] cheesy

You just breaking my heart....... cry cry

I almost fainted after seeing this grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: can you show me the verses in scriptures that says angels fly and glow and teleport smdh cheesy somebody been reading Cinderella stories again smh

LOL! I have been asking myself the same damn question.

Why did the angel not disappear when Jacob fought him?

Like seriously!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Catholic doctrines has fvcked us all

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LOL! I have been asking myself the same damn question.

Why did the angel not disappear when Jacob fought him?

Like seriously!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Catholic doctrines has fvcked us all
yup. the bolded cheesy
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: the juicy gist is that TPB is insane in the membrane. cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. / 10 Unwholesome Habits You Must Abandon In 2022. / Why Call Pastors "Father" When The Bible Says We Should Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.