Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20715 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Presurnt Seh! cool

I know say your own go different. grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: can you show me the verses in scriptures that says angels fly and glow and teleport smdh cheesy somebody been reading Cinderella stories again smh

See the post below. I had to copy directly Here's the link for proper refrencing:

https://www.nairaland.com/1395651/exigesis-genesis-chapter-1/25

arrrghhhhhh!!!!

I don't know why I am not getting this thing easily. angry

MostHigh:

Can you give us an example of what you mean by come and go?

Simply the way the appear to people to give a message. E.g Matt 28: 2-7, Matt 1: 20, Dan 9:20-21

Wait a min... did he just say the man Gabriel in Daniel? shocked

Dan 9

20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God; 21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation

I have never read that part like that before. lol

And as for thier apperances which is somtimes described as "dreadfull" one can only conclude that a messemngers Aura is different from that of a carnal man just by the very nature of his being.

The radiance you speak of is not an outward show of power but rather the manifestation of an inward reality which is "The presence of the holy spirit"

Once saved you will recognize the messengers from thier vibrations which would include both the spoken word and the physical positive energy they exhude when you meet them in person (like brother obadiah)

Something like this sir...

Dan 10

2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks. 3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled. 4 And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel; 5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: 6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

I would have said this is Jesus grin but see the below...

12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

grin grin grin

Is bro Obadiah like this? wink

Those that presently have celestial bodies are those of the 1st ressurection (the elect) the ressurection of the elect has been happening since the day of pentacost and is still happening as we speak.

This is the sealing being spoken of in rev: 7

This is the same sealing that you are undergoing now smiley

How do you identify those with a celestial body?

remember that there are those of the second ressurection also, and these ones are to awake to a different judgement alltogether

I know I have asked this like a gazillion times, could you please explain these first fruit/first resurrection/elect alongside those of the second resurrection please? And with scriptures. Thanks. wink

Quite true

Yashua the FIRSTFRUIT

And then Isreal AKA The elect are the firstfruit at yashua return. smiley remember the day of pentacost?

Yashua return, the day of pentecost...I am confused? Shebi pentecost has come and gone.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
No one is at home again. undecided
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I know say your own go different. grin

grin grin grin

Trust na, I be crazeh geh wink wink

No shakin'

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 12, 2013
[size=28pt]Me and OBADIAH
Go back like babies and pacifiers

K to the Ails aint no liar![/size] cool

O, whaadup son?!

grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 12, 2013
Btw I saw those shoes you are trying to get rid of in the fashion section, c'mon son! grin

How is the true isreal hebrew isrealite son of abraham (lolz) gonna get rid of those church boats, I mean shoes? grin

Looooool. Jk.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: sup emperor

MORNING SIR.......ceaser things realy catching up on me this days.....but i tend to read most of the posts.....i saw your explanation on why you feel relunctant to continue ch3....

1 Corinthians 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

ehn ehn i go vex for mr PRESIDENT O......why will he omit me from the school attendance.....i no pay thithe ni
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: sup emperor

MORNING SIR.......ceaser things realy catching up on me this days.....but i tend to read most of the posts.....i saw your explanation on why you feel relunctant to continue ch3....

1 Corinthians 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

ehn ehn i go vex for mr PRESIDENT O......why will he omit me from the school attendance.....i no pay thithe ni

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2013
mcfynest:

hehehe, morning bro. Longest time guys.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Tgirl4real:

See the post below. I had to copy directly Here's the link for proper refrencing:

https://www.nairaland.com/1395651/exigesis-genesis-chapter-1/25

arrrghhhhhh!!!!

I don't know why I am not getting this thing easily. angry

Simply the way the appear to people to give a message. E.g Matt 28: 2-7, Matt 1: 20, Dan 9:20-21

Wait a min... did he just say the man Gabriel in Daniel? shocked

Dan 9

20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God; 21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation

I have never read that part like that before. lol

Something like this sir...

Dan 10

2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks. 3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled. 4 And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel; 5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: 6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

I would have said this is Jesus grin but see the below...

12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

grin grin grin

Is bro Obadiah like this? wink

How do you identify those with a celestial body?

I know I have asked this like a gazillion times, could you please explain these first fruit/first resurrection/elect alongside those of the second resurrection please? And with scriptures. Thanks. wink

Yashua return, the day of pentecost...I am confused? Shebi pentecost has come and gone.
all those angel appearances in Daniel are visions. the book of daniel, revelation and zechariah and ezekiel, basically all prophetic books are visions. so when an angel flies into the prophets mind, its the lord showing visions to the prophets in their sleep or whenever. in real life angels dont fly around grin

how do you identify a celestial body ? you dont.

first fruit ressurection . matthew 27 50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

second fruit ressurection revelation 14 vs 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2013
*Kails*:
[size=28pt]Me and OBADIAH
Go back like babies and pacifiers

K to the Ails aint no liar![/size] cool

O, whaadup son?!

grin
hehe whappun Kails. you ah scarcer than a jamaican rastaman in corporate america. whats good with ya ? me ? am aiitttt. still doing do the do. living this life. all tanks and praises to Jah grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2013
*Kails*:
Btw I saw those shoes you are trying to get rid of in the fashion section, c'mon son! grin

How is the true isreal hebrew isrealite son of abraham (lolz) gonna get rid of those church boats, I mean shoes? grin

Looooool. Jk.
i got more am tryna get rid off but they are worn. its time for combat boots and fatigues rasta. me get redi for dem razzclatt heathennns grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: all those angel appearances in Daniel are visions. the book of daniel, revelation and zechariah and ezekiel, basically all prophetic books are visions. so when an angel flies into the prophets mind, its the lord showing visions to the prophets in their sleep or whenever. in real life angels dont fly around grin

This make things clearer. So, who is having the vision is Daniel is not a literal man?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2013
mcfynest:

grin grin oh yeah CIA dey everywhere Sire. lol. even though we are protected still we gotta be as wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove seeing as we are sheep amongst wolves wink wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2013
Tgirl4real:

This make things clearer. So, who is having the vision is Daniel is not a literal man?
well anybody can have a vision. all the prophetic books were written through visions. how else do you see something that has not happened yet ?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe, morning bro. Longest time guys.

morning bro......since you are meilyn den who i gaius,arthur n morganna grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2013
hnmmmmmmm.....@ CIA......
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2013
mcfynest: hnmmmmmmm.....@ CIA......

The big eagle eye is watching every move. CIA everywhere, if you dont believe it, one day, one day, you will meet one on nairaland.

Obadiah, im warning you not because I hate you but to control your presumptuous claims on a public forum. Keep things to yourself and stop causing public panic and nuisancy. Olamide said 'ti e ba ma ya were, eya fun arayin' meaning if you want to go mad, let it be to yourself. It is every person right to own a d.ick for your own good, but when you are bringing it to the public or forcing it down children/people throat, it become a crime. Shebi Syria will turn to heap of ruin and America will be destroyed so you moved away from there?

https://www.nairaland.com/1435367/nigerian-us-arrested-making-terrorist

that link is an update of your kind causing panic on the internet which was arrested yesterday and might end up in jail....i pray he wont pick the soap. Lol.

When it turns against you, your fan will leave it up to only you to face it. And believe me, my evidence and your words will be kept for future referencing.

I said it that if you go out there and proclaim your ministry, then you not far from jail and serial beating if it happens here in lasgidi.

Eagle eye is watching.... I warn you once again
Cheers bro
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The big eagle eye is watching every move. CIA everywhere, if you dont believe it, one day, one day, you will meet one on nairaland.

Obadiah, im warning you not because I hate you but to control your presumptuous claims on a public forum. Keep things to yourself and stop causing public panic and nuisancy. Olamide said 'ti e ba ma ya were, eya fun arayin' meaning if you want to go mad, let it be to yourself. It is every person right to own a d.ick for your own good, but when you are bringing it to the public or forcing it down children/people throat, it become a crime. Shebi Syria will turn to heap of ruin and America will be destroyed so you moved away from there?

https://www.nairaland.com/1435367/nigerian-us-arrested-making-terrorist

that link is an update of your kind causing panic on the internet which was arrested yesterday and might end up in jail....i pray he wont pick the soap. Lol.

When it turns against you, your fan will leave it up to only you to face it. And believe me, my evidence and your words will be kept for future referencing.

I said it that if you go out there and proclaim your ministry, then you not far from jail and serial beating if it happens here in lasgidi.

Eagle eye is watching.... I warn you once again
Cheers bro
go and sit down man. i dont make terrorist threats grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: go and sit down man. i dont make terrorist threats grin

Maybe you want to lie again as cover, here is the outline of the link I provide you.

Nna Alpha Onuoha is a Nigerian guy and was arrested for allegedly making threats appears on a website where there are rambling letters criticizing America and a promise of something more devastating than the 9/11 attacks.

Federal authorities arrested 29-year-old Nna Alpha Onuoha late Tuesday, hours after he quit his Transportation Security Administration job.
Investigators are examining the website. It contains photos of Onouha posing with crosses and several letters filled with religious references.

In an Aug. 25 posting, he said he would release a message Sept. 11 and America "will be reduced to nothing."

You didn't say America will be destroyed? Nope?

How about Syria becoming heap of ruin? Nope?

Innocent children dying? Nope?

Nuke and missile flying and third of the world destroyed? Nope?

And you think the Eagle's eye doesn't reach nairaland?

Thank goodness, the Eagle's finger and sharp nails caged another kind of you and a Nigeria for that matter.....I think it should humm to your brain to control yourself.

Remember I mentioned jail for ya if you go out there? When the Eagle's finger catch you, then you remember my words.

Keep denying. Continues with Syria going down. Your fan will protest and fight for your right.

Have a nice time
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Maybe you want to lie again as cover, here is the outline of the link I provide you.

You didn't say America will be destroyed? Nope?

How about Syria becoming heap of ruin? Nope?

Innocent children dying? Nope?

Nuke and missile flying and third of the world destroyed? Nope?

And you think the Eagle's eye doesn't reach nairaland?

Thank goodness, the Eagle's finger and sharp nails caged another kind of you and a Nigeria for that matter.....I think it should humm to your brain to control yourself.

Remember I mentioned jail for ya if you go out there? When the Eagle's finger catch you, then you remember my words.

Keep denying. Continues with Syria going down. Your fan will protest and fight for your right.

Have a nice time
read the story. he called the airport and said to evacuate and people were panicking. you see me calling LAX ?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: read the story. he called the airport and said to evacuate and people were panicking. you see me calling LAX ?

Sire looks like this folykaze is running mad about this end time prediction

grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: well anybody can have a vision. all the prophetic books were written through visions. how else do you see something that has not happened yet ?

How do u mean anybody? Dat scripture was talking about a specific man, Daniel..."I Dan...", but you said Dan represent the elect.

You get? So, I ask again, who had the vision in Dan? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: read the story. he called the airport and said to evacuate and people were panicking. you see me calling LAX ?

You forget so soon I warned about not letting your message goes out there? It start someone, it might not be call when it going to happen next,,,,,,,,people might take your message on public forum serious but all will still point on you. You see your boy whinning? Lol.

All eyez on you.

Abeg take care.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Tgirl4real:

How do u mean anybody? Dat scripture was talking about a specific man, Daniel..."I Dan...", but you said Dan represent the elect.

You get? So, I ask again, you had the vision in Dan? cheesy
since Daniel where Righteous people, anybody could have had a vision...... Or maybe all of them had the vision. Hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire looks like this folykaze is running mad about this end time prediction

grin
lmao the man is panicking. he wants us to stop talking about it so he can bury his head in the sand like an ostrich grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You get? So, I ask again, who had the vision in Dan? cheesy
any of the 144,000 who wrote the book of daniel. dunno which of em it was. wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: since Daniel where Righteous people, anybody could have had a vision...... Or maybe all of them had the vision. Hehehehe.
there you go. chief MEILYN i hail ooooooooo grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You forget so soon I warned about not letting your message goes out there? It start someone, it might not be call when it going to happen next,,,,,,,,people might take your message on public forum serious but all will still point on you. You see your boy whinning? Lol.

All eyez on you.

Abeg take care.
geeez relax. i am not in america and last i checked america was a christian country and they swear by the bible in all their courts so they should be happy that i am a bible thumper

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: geeez relax. i am not in america and last i checked america was a christian country and they swear by the bible in all their courts so they should be happy that i am a bible thumper

Dont mind him Sire

He be forgeting we quoting from Scripture.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Dont mind him Sire

He be forgeting we quoting from Scripture.

grin
lol rightttttttttt

where is the terror threat in that
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: geeez relax. i am not in america and last i checked america was a christian country and they swear by the bible in all their courts so they should be happy that i am a bible thumper

Good job...... May God bless the queen and make the Eagle's eye sight healthy.....also his claw should be opened for any person.

Go on....afterall, your previous prophesy failed. Lololol.

#unfollow thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic / Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.