Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20676 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:
Hehehe. . FP OBADIAH, the nuke man.

Now tell me Sire, why are yhu so much concerned about this ww3 stuff?? How will yhu gain from it?
What's yhur aim of publicizing it?

Its called prophecy

A prophet can only reveal the imminent the future. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by ERF: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777:

ok let me use matthew to prove my point ? what point do you need proved ? ww3 ?

Prove yhur point using Mattew to Jude...

About jews being Negroes... World war 3. . . Jews making heaven even when they are sinners . .and all yhur arguments

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

It afternoon here. So good afternoon lady. Obadiah is my real pal. I love him because he doesn't get angry easily and I like trolling him.

He just lost my respect propagating war and mass murdering of innocent children and women. Cant hold peace for someone spreading death of person like him and backing it up with bible....... We human you know.....I just felt spearheading killing of women and children is wrong.

Even though we joke around with things and have lot of fun....life is tangible than all.

Oooh... phew!! I was wondering.....

Well, since things are somewhat cool with you guys.... i will continue watchig the play grin

Its morning here sorry. Like past 9.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:
2nd question...

Will unbelievers make heaven? Even when they are jews?
there is a difference between heaven and the kingdom of heaven. big difference. will unbelievers make heaven if they are jews ? NO. will unbelievers make the kingdom of heaven if they are jews ? YES. why ? because they have been through their tribulation. however not before first getting destroyed in nukes. they will reincarnate into the kingdom of heaven later on.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: you got a great way of showing that we are pals grin grin

Deuteronomy 18:22
King James Version (KJV)
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Deut. 18:20-22 (NIV) "A prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other Gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously..."

Jer 9:2-6 (NIV) "...For they are all adulterers, a crowd of unfaithful people. They make ready their tongue like a bow, to shoot lies; it is not by truth that they triumph in the land. They go from one sin to another; they do not acknowledge me," declares the Lord. "Beware of your friends; do not trust your brothers. For every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer. Friend deceives friend, and no one speaks the truth... You live in the midst of deception; in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me," declares the Lord.

Jer 14:14 (NIV) "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries, and the delusion of their own minds."

Jer 28:8-9 (NIV) [Jeremiah identifying Hananiah as a false prophet:] "From early times the prophets who preceded you and me have prophesied war, disaster and plague against many countries and great kingdoms. But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the Lord only if his prediction comes true." (Jer 28:15-17 tells the outcome.)
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by ERF: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Its called prophecy

A prophet can only reveal the imminent the future. smiley
Obadiah's right hand man is here...

Prophecies-Heresies ... False Prophecies--none Heresies..!

If they truly are, then its false..! Yhu believe to yhur own detriment
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE: You are still not doing as challenged. Your prophesy is nothing but esigesis combining political analysis which everybody had known.

What is prophesy here? We are know the political game is all about. The itch here is that you are forcing bible and your spiritual garbage into this. It so unfortunate that some christians keep praising you when they were blown with news which parted their gullible and feeble mind. People should have make more research before giving credit to your fake and dubious type. Indeed religion is the opium of the mass.

You once said America will nuke syria on thursday....you shifted that to today-sunday and braided your prophesy to this new week. I think yesterday news about Obama moved military strike opinion to the congress for debate. It so obvious that US President Barack Obama's decision to delay possible military action in Syria while it is debated by Congress so this gave room for you to twist....remix and fit in till indefinate period.

Esigesis is what you are doing.....you are not a prophet. Your lack of specificity and certainty has shred your prophethood. I have given you all the respect you deserve but a mass murderer, sadist, hitler counterpart, joyous in people's death and innocent child killer like you with your jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent depicted God as Richard describe him lost my respect. Bringing up bible into the murdering of innocent souls should grant general tearing, burning and banning of bible....and get you arrested or send to jail or exile for causing public panic and nuisancy....most of, tomorrow you not to be trusted as you can raise a cult and terrorist group who perpetrate evil and terrorism to make your doctrine fulfilled. Shame on you bro.

Hopefully, you got the fan you wanted......shamefully, you disappoint them with your fake esigesis in disguise of prophesy. Keep it up bro......you might end up in jail maybe when you go out there.

Like a scratched CD you keep on repeating yourself, while at the same time revealing you ignorance. smiley

Why do you take pride in your Ignorance?

Nobody wants to hear your winjing smiley

And nothing you do or say can change the future

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:

Prove yhur point using Mattew to Jude...

About jews being Negroes... World war 3. . . Jews making heaven even when they are sinners . .and all yhur arguments
christ and jews being negro combine hebrews 7 vs 14 with lamentations 4 vs 8 and lamentations 5 vs 10. jews making heaven look at romans 11 vs 26

romans 11 vs 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob <<< israel saved

2 peter 3 vs 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? <<< ww3

and i repeat, no sinners are making heaven. there is a big difference between HEAVEN and THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Like a scratched CD you keep on repeating yourself, while at the same time revealing you ignorance. smiley

Obadiah slave....whats your problem with me? Are you not old enough to live your life on your own? Abeg drive pass
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

he is trying to change his future punishment lwtmb

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Obadiah slave....whats your problem with me? Are you not old enough to live your life on your own? Abeg drive pass
you keep talking to a prophet of the lord like that you will soon incur his wrath grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: cool ? lol >>>> 2 corinthians 6 vs 14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

top of the afternoon to ya TinyPUurpleBaby wink

You can call me TPB... saves the stress of typing....

I can see some Amos 3:3 going on?,,
Im just gonna conclude you guys are playing... ; D

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: he is trying to change his future punishment lwtmb

Lol.... Your prophesy failed.....stop twisting and fitting.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: you keep talking to a prophet of the lord like that you will soon incur his wrath grin

self claimed prophet of doom. Lol.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

You can call me TPB... saves the stress of typing....

I can see some Amos 3:3 going on?,,
Im just gonna conclude you guys are playing... ; D
yeah like cats and dogs grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:

Obadiah's right hand man is here...

Prophecies-Heresies ... False Prophecies--none Heresies..!

If they truly are, then its false..! Yhu believe to yhur own detriment

If only ye had faith the size of a mustard seed smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol.... Your prophesy failed.....stop twisting and fitting.
what prophesy failed ? that ww3 is at the door ? smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol.... I heard from another source you selling guns, rifle, magazine, armours, bombs, IEDs and nuclear weapons. That was the reason you concerned about world war. market don spoil.

What the hell are you doing with Nigerian passport and ID? You not a nigerian but a hardcore judean terrorist who find joy in mass murdering. You a sadist israelite who love the death of innocent children and women. If I had know you in person, I would order all women to curse you while n.aked and little christian to stone you at sight. You are a drug addict and dangerous wannabe to human society......someone that love people's death and human race destruction shouldn't be allowed in the society. Prison is for your type.

NOTE: YOUR BUSINESS DON SPOIL......NO MORE GUN BUSINESS......US NOT STRIKING SYRIA. Huh!!!

Obadiah is not your fathersmiley

Go look for a father figure somewhere else

Completely unbalanced individual

Always making Utterances like a perpetual drunk smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Deuteronomy 18:22
King James Version (KJV)
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Deut. 18:20-22 (NIV) "A prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other Gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously..."

Jer 9:2-6 (NIV) " ...For they are all adulterers, a crowd of unfaithful people. They make ready their tongue like a bow, to shoot lies; it is not by truth that they triumph in the land. They go from one sin to another; they do not acknowledge me," declares the Lord. "Beware of your friends; do not trust your brothers. For every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer. Friend deceives friend, and no one speaks the truth... You live in the midst of deception; in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me," declares the Lord.

Jer 14:14 (NIV) "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries, and the delusion of their own minds."

Jer 28:8-9 (NIV) [Jeremiah identifying Hananiah as a false prophet:] "From early times the prophets who preceded you and me have prophesied war, disaster and plague against many countries and great kingdoms. But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the Lord only if his prediction comes true." (Jer 28:15-17 tells the outcome.)

Beat the above Obadiah
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: yeah like cats and dogs grin grin

lol.....

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

#busted..... You once said you living in the ghetto somewhere in US.... So you walked through morocco desert, from there got to spain, and/or served as hustler before you got your black azz into UK and from there fly to US. Someone need to call the police.....you illegal immigrant propagating against the land, it people and government.

Fela got it right.....you beast of no nation. Show us your Israelie passport or ID. Pathetic crazeman

This guy has too much pain inside

Only you can help yourself Mr Fola

Who can save his brothers soul??

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin he is a spiritual orphan

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Zombie
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: what prophesy failed ? that ww3 is at the door ? smiley

nah. That of thursday, sunday and this week. Lol. Fake prophet
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Beat the above Obadiah
there is nothing to beat there. first off you are quoting from a fake altered bible ( NIV ). wink out in this neck of the woods we only deal with the ORIGINAL. the KJV that is wink

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Why putting another man trouble for ya head? Old man...you slave
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

oh his name is Fola ? no wonder he mad. he has been bullied in school for having a womans name grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
dsgjhjert

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

nah. That of thursday, sunday and this week. Lol. Fake prophet
this guy is like a broken record. ggeeezzzzzz tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh his name is Fola ? no wonder he mad. he has been bullied in school for having a womans name grin grin

Thats why he is ultra sensitive Sire. grin

All this beef cause he was called a scoffer, only a true scoffer woul take being called a scoffer an insult

Obviously the guy has issues.

grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Why putting another man trouble for ya head? Old man...you slave

Obviously you are not your brothers keeper, you judas you .....

Divide and rule is the main tool of the devil

Unfortunately for you your rituals cant work here.

Its not my fault your a loner.

Those that fall upon the stone ultimately bear fruit.

By the words of your mouth you would rather the stone fall on your head and cruch your skull. grin grin

Funny chap. smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: there is nothing to beat there. first off you are quoting from a fake altered bible ( NIV ). wink out in this neck of the woods we only deal with the ORIGINAL. the KJV that is wink

Runner on the run.... I got you

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
King James Version (KJV)
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which theLord hath not spoken?

Jeremiah 9:2-6 (KJV)
2 ......for they be all adulterers, anassembly of treacherous men.
3 And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.
4 Take ye heed everyone of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.
5 And they will deceive everyone his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
6 Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me,saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 14
King James Version (KJV)
14 [/b]Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.[/b]

Jeremiah 28:8-9
King James Version (KJV)
8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.
9 The prophet which prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the Lord hath truly sent him.

Beat that now..........or your slave should help you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.