Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,779 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (5216 Views)

When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2013
bettyaliu: well said however l don't consider that cheatin cuz l wanted us to just be friends the kiss just happened l stopped as soon as it started we didn't go further l can't consent to such more so, am nt plannin to leave my bf cuz we've been through alot together, l admit am wrong am remorseful that's why l told my bf what happened and am avoiding the guy.

Try to avoid him completely and start erasing everything attracting you to him.Remember the bible says flee from every appearances of evil.

1 Like

Re: .. by Henrypraise: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2013
Goldenboy007: I don't know why you girls would never learn but hear this today; A guy you are in a relationship, you told him you cheated on him with another guy and he says he understands? i laugh in swahili ! Guys are very understanding and will always be ready to share if you are not their main girl! they are building up your case for the day your time would expire with them. The beginning of your story was interesting until you included that kissing part and i doubt if you only stopped at kissing, so what advice do you need you bloody cheat? The other guy tried telling you the truth but you girls don't listen when they want to come clean so they end up playing your game.

1, It is not a crime to admire others while in a relationship but don't indulge by putting yourself in a compromising position
2, When you confess such to your boyfriend and he waives it off as one of those things. Check your boyfriend because you are just an option or have just become one.
3, Being faithful in a relationship is nothing hard, you are tempted by your own greed! i.e. cheating dey your eyez you just want some form of justification from greedy people like yourself !

Dis dude has succeeded in tellin u d truth n u av successfully ignored it for sum crap dat u wanna hear.
My girl once told me she kissed sum guy in sch, I didn't get angry, but bein a clown dat I am, she wished I got angry dan to make so much joke out of it each tym.

Girl focus on ur bf n stop hibernating tots of cheatin least it becomes ur bane even in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: .. by sunnyt1(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2013
I wonder why people do this, u are nt the only one dear, bt try to work on it. Wateva u do now has a bearing on how tins will be wen u are married. Care abt ur future.

1 Like

Re: .. by drnoel: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2013
Princess zoe: And i hope all of you judging her has never cheated on your partners before. OP, am going to deviate a little now, please ignore some advises that has been dropped here out of chauvinism and hypocrisy. Don't tell me you can't spot them cause you can, when you read, read and re-read their comments carefully. Think out of the box while reading comments. Check the posters previous comments on past threads especially threads that are sexually and relationship related. Threads that have to do with topics where a man visits brothels; cheats on the wife; attracted to other woman aside his partner; e.t.c. Check those threads to confirm and be at least 98% sure whether such a person can profer same harsh or disciplinary advise when same sex gender is involved. N.B: some may be using multiple handles but some how by their fruits( same comments) you shall know them.Meanwhile, try and build a strong wall of discipline around you, with that, you can always control yourself not to hurt yourself or partner.
Madam in things like this, its best u speak for urself. U don't know anyone on this forumn so u can't prove to be an expert. Yes a lot of people pretend and this pretense is so malignant on NL but pls when u see black call it black and not white. Am not saying condemn her cos she made a mistake but then she was unrepentant about it and even expected her guy to 4give her. Now for me that's premonition and premeditated foul play. I won't have judged her had she showed an atom of being sober but she sounded defiant and that's what got me. She even tried 2 justify her evil deed. I mean, men can take some but not everything.
Re: .. by Easykel21(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2013
bettyaliu: What do l do? I have a bf who is nice, discipline and down to earth. 2 mnths ago l met this guy we became attracted to each other it was mutual. but l tried to aviod him cuz am in a relationship but he kept callin and chatin me up every nw and then each time we are together l am so happy.but he is kind of complicated he said he really likes me and wants a relationship with me the next time we met he told me lets just be friends and he is sorry he lied to me he is in a relationship l was hurt so l told him to let me be and focus on his relationship, he kept callin and textin me that he is sorry l should hear him out when l did he told me he was only kiddin he has no gf cuz the broke up. that l should forgive him let's start all over as friends. He calls me always and we hangout often we even kissed on 2 occassions but each time we kiss we end up sayin that's the last time, he is cool l noticed l am fallin for him so l told him l need space. He doesn't call as often as he use to but he keeps in touch once a while. The feeling is mutual he likes me alot l knw but he told me we would hv been good together but l have alot of male frnds am into music so l hv alot of male frnds some are just guys we share same interest while some are fans,l don't see that as an excuse. Am so confused don't knw what to do cuz l think of him more often then l think about my bf am feeling guilty l shared it with my bf he told me to avoid the guy but the guy stil keep intouch and l also think about him once a while.
you are just bieng selfish...............
Re: .. by WackyJ1(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2013
This poster is just something else... Guys do you see why we say it is good to have backup.

You cheated on your boyfriend and you think it's not cheating, because your boyfriend took it easy with you..?
Your boyfriend understood but what is powering that understanding is it love? If he really did it for love then he loves you more than you love him.. If you truly loved him you wouldn't have kissed the guy TWICE!!
Not even once.. But TWICE.. what does that say about your character.
1. You lack self control, discipline
2. You are greedy
3. You're taking your boyfriend for granted
4. You lack sense because
a. You didn't think you cheated even after cheating emotionally and then physically twice
b. You're too dull to see that the guy just wants your p.u.ssy and that your boyfriend could have other plans.
5. You lack good judgement
6. You love deceiving yourself

Have you heard what is called emotional Cheating? You did that well enough and then proceeded to do the physical twice and yet you still don't call it cheating? Did you even tell your boyfriend that it was twice it happened? You probably didn't.
if we don't judge you for making a mistake and apologising fine. But i will damn well judge you for taking that kind of stand. If you fail to assess yourself and know what you want then you'll continue cheating..
you continue deceiving yourself and telling yourself you didn't cheat, go round and ask matured people what to call what you did... You keep telling yourself that your boyfriend is understanding but know that there is the straw that breaks the camels back.
People here are telling you the truth, forget the judgemental tone and look at the message, that's maturity. Instead of defending yourself.. There are somethings you need to hear don't ignore them for the sweet sounding message you want to hear.
Okay i've berated you enough. What is the way forward?
1. Tell that guy off now. The only reason you're just taking a passive action instead of an active action is because you still like him, you want to stand on the fence so that you can claim it is not your fault if the guy seeks you out. That's cowardice and with all i've said above, shows the kinda person you are
2. Reassess yourself and know why you keep doing what you do, why the thought of your boyfriend does not prevent you from doing the things you do. Whether you really love your boyfriend, know what you want and the right thing to do and stop claiming defense by saying you're not the first person to do it. It's pathetic... Cheers. My 5000kobo

2 Likes

Re: .. by Kaycee7(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
If you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen. You asked for advice, you're getting it. So don't diss any1.
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, that guy done hold the core sector and there is no going back...

What will happen next be say the GUY go fvck her...

OP, yes, you are getting fvked whether u like it or not...

Where is Chysel who called me heartless because of the way I talk about girls and my disgust for them... I would eaten u up chysel today. Have you now seen why I act the way I do?

Tell me what the OP's boyfriend has done to deserve this? Tell me if not for being a Nice guy and the OP is already falling for baddo...

Why are yoy girls this way? Is it a crime to be nice? Is it a sin? Is it an abomination? Why are you people this heartless? angry angryangry
Lmao.
2sexy advc the babe and stop complaining about gals. We are humans,we are prone to temptations.

@ op, i wont judge you,but am happy for the steps you have taken to remedy your mistakes. If your sure you bf is worthy then you have to keep to your word. Crushing is natural bt u have to watch it,too bad this is coming after the deed has been done,cut all communication. Stop feuling the feelings,they wil go just like they came.
Go back to bf,he has not truely said his mind,you need to knw if your in or out,the trust has been punctured.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
chidyhels:
Lmao.
2sexy advc the babe and stop complaining about gals. We are humans,we are prone to temptations

Oh, now it's 'we are humans' eh?

Well, she can't resist the dude and he is going to fvck her... When I talk, I talk from experience.

Now, she may avoid him for a while, possibly due to the comment here. The bottome line is, she will end up being fvcked in the end... It does not matter how long it takes.

From her description, I can see everything and trust me, that guy is A PLAYER... Though, she hasn't seen it, it's very obvious from what she wrote and I am not gonna state it.

We won't know when the fvcking goes on, sadly! But it will happen.

Meanwhile, read this :

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

as far as I am concern, my senses are alert...

It may surprise you I didn't take the girl I talked about in the other thread serious until this year, May or so.,,, My homones no longer drive me.
Re: .. by cahnellven: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
am not suprised,thats the way most gals are. . .always thinking the new dude is more exciting
but seriously,u think about this new guy more?ur relationship has either ended or about to cos sooner or late u'll graduate from kiss/romance to riding this dude joystick(if u havent already)
dont think ur bf is dumb,he already has plan b,c,d and e(dats if ure nt history to him already,n d guys is just enjoying ur punny till he'll summon up courage to kick u out like a used can)

my advise:if uve got ur relationship to save,start ur bf more attention n ask dis new 'kisser' to stop getting in touch
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Story story... Story.

She hasn't commented ever since. She just come along to view... What a shame.

Did you see where she wrote that it's not cheating? Did you see it?
cahnellven: am not suprised,thats the way most gals are. . .always thinking the new dude is more exciting
but seriously,u think about this new guy more?ur relationship has either ended or about to cos sooner or late u'll graduate from kiss/romance to riding this dude joystick(if u havent already)
dont think ur bf is dumb,he already has plan b,c,d and he(dats if ure nt history to him already,n d guys is just enjoying ur punny till he'll summon up courage to kick u out like a used can)

my advise:if uve got ur relationship to save,start ur bf more attention n ask dis new 'kisser' to stop getting in touch
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
shocked
Re: .. by cahnellven: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
2s£xy:
Story story... Story.

She hasn't commented ever since. She just come along to view... What a shame.

Did you see where she wrote that it's not cheating? Did you see it?
+u have to read between d lines to understand d story . .she doesnt have to tell u its cheating . .from experience,dats wat such cases leads to

u wnt be informed when she ends up in his bed,if she hasnt yet
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
bettyaliu: I hear you... It's your likes that makes good guys turn bad...
Re: .. by Emaprince: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
I don't see any reason why you should go as far as kissing another guy if u are truely in love with ur bf..i think you did more than that..unless you are trying to end it with him.imagine seeing ur bf kissing another girl and how u will feel.at the end of the day he will tell u how he's been having a crush on that girl and how he's been avoiding her.smh!

and you guys keep opening threads up and down calling all men cheats..
Re: .. by Emaprince: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
And i think that the truth here is that ur byfriend is just managing you and will be ready to dump you when he's satiated..every men will be jealous to notice this kind of thing if he truely love the girl.unless he's just satisfying his libido with her
Re: .. by MicSmith: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
Well........ How old ® u ? U seem like the curious / adventrous type. A tree doesn't grow in a week. It starts with a seed, then water, sunlight etc. Spending a lot of time chatting, talking or hanging out with a "guy man" will definitely make you catch feelings. Have you ever compared them before ? I'm guessing you are young and don't have enough relationship experience. I dated a girl who experienced what are experiencing and she also told me about it. The truth is, i broke up because i couldn't trust her anymore.

I think you should get it out of your system. If you like this other guy, go for him. Buh you will probably meet someone new and the circle will continue
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
gringringringringringringrin ....

FUNNY, SO FUNNY... You wey dem don kiss? Hahahahaha.. Did you tell you boyfriend he kissed you? I dont think you did.

Anyway, I don't dislike you oh, I just HATE the fact that you girls take the nice gentle dudes for granted... I am not happy with you cos I fall into same category of your REAL boyfriend.

NEVER take his gentleness for stupidity. The calm ones are often very smart, very smart I tell you. Some times they may have caught you but will bury it with a smile and in your mind your mind you will feel you are smart.

Imagine were a 5 years old kid is trying to outsmart you. you will often smile and say: look at this small kid. That's how they react most times.

Do not do things that you will end up regretting for the rest of your life. In many cases like this, the guys dump the girls that run after them while they are dating another dude...

In any relationship you are, always make sure the fault does not come from you so that you could atleast have peace of mind.

Who knows, you may just fall into his arms again. History and instincts say so... cheesy
bettyaliu: tnx l told him am nt interested and l dnt pick his call anymore.
Re: .. by WackyJ1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
bettyaliu: tnx l told him am nt interested and l dnt pick his call anymore.
When push comes to shove
And he stands before you whispering sweet words
with that smile on his face and his cute pleading look that you guys should still remain friends
Will you forget about your boyfriend you claim to love
or will you take a stand and tell the guy enough is enough?
Re: .. by passionate88: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
flolancracker: angry you kissed another dude and your bf knows about it and didn't flip? angry no offence, your bf is either kissing someone else too or angry hoping for a 3some which includes †he guy u cheated with angry no offence

Me think the guy might have even chopped d girl.. After these nairaland girls will say guys re nt to b trusted, all guys re d same, etc. See how they behave. When a girl said girls like nice guys, I jst laughed @ her. Most girls re a very confused bunch

1 Like

Re: .. by passionate88: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
bettyaliu: well said however l don't consider that cheatin cuz l wanted us to just be friends the kiss just happened l stopped as soon as it started we didn't go further l can't consent to such more so, am nt plannin to leave my bf cuz we've been through alot together, l admit am wrong am remorseful that's why l told my bf what happened and am avoiding the guy.
U kissed another guy twice and u said it just happened?, and wit d little I knw abt kissin he might have felt ur body wit his hands, he might have even fingered u sef
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
bros, eh... Na wetin make me dey hide that part of me ooh.

When u are nice to them, they end up taking you for granted, majority of them.

The ones that like nice dude 0.00000000000000000001%.

The rest if you are not a noise maker, a liar(like in this case), ruggedness, u never join be that.

And when it come se.x, don't go easy... Ban.g the hell out of them... That type dem dey like.

She just dey make mouth, that guy don rob boobs...

passionate88: When a girl said girls like nice guys, I jst laughed @ her. Most girls re a very confused bunch
Re: .. by oligo2011: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
always, i tall guyz,no 100% lov 50% is enough.100% u want to die b4 ur time, join my group,i have a wife nd kidz i provid every thing thay need or want but no 100%lov i wil not lie , i hope she not in this page.the only person i love 100% GOD . so baby u can only hurt some one that gave u the chance to do so.but i think ur BF is a smart guy, not saying anything means he realy not into it.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tnx to all d peeps the gave meaningful advive, mobawa, princess Zoe, pdizzle, sunny t and a host of others tnx. Even before openin d thread i've done wat needed to be done am only human am sure most persons hv gone tru wat l went tru in on way or d oda ones ability to pull through is wat makes one responsible, l cn see some guys hating and ranting pouring out their frustration on me lyk dem pharasees as though d are saints nw l knw hw hypocritical some ppl can be hating as though d are perfect. Anyways am so happy l've gotten mysef together. For all of ya dissing ur opinion does nt define me so no shakin more no take panadol for person headache if u take na u sabi
Re: .. by funkyjms: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
QED___EOD
*Unfollow thread*
Re: .. by passionate88: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
bettyaliu: Tnx to all d peeps the gave meaningful advive, mobawa, princess Zoe, pdizzle, sunny t and a host of others tnx. Even before openin d thread i've done wat needed to be done am only human am sure most persons hv gone tru wat l went tru in on way or d oda ones ability to pull through is wat makes one responsible, l cn see some guys hating and ranting pouring out their frustration on me lyk dem pharasees as though d are saints nw l knw hw hypocritical some ppl can be hating as though d are perfect. Anyways am so happy l've gotten mysef together. For all of ya dissing ur opinion does nt define me so no shakin more no take panadol for person headache if u take na u sabi
Now I know why she didn't see what she did as cheating. She's way too proud and boastful. It will happen again, but next time she wouldn't be too bold to ask for solutions or approvals.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
gringringringringringringringringrin ... LIKE I said, it's ur likes that turn nice , good guys to rugged bad guys...

bettyaliu: Tnx to all d peeps the gave meaningful advive, mobawa, princess Zoe, pdizzle, sunny t and a host of others tnx. Even before openin d thread i've done wat needed to be done am only human am sure most persons hv gone tru wat l went tru in on way or d oda ones ability to pull through is wat makes one responsible, l cn see some guys hating and ranting pouring out their frustration on me lyk dem pharasees as though d are saints nw l knw hw hypocritical some ppl can be hating as though d are perfect. Anyways am so happy l've gotten mysef together. For all of ya dissing ur opinion does nt define me so no shakin more no take panadol for person headache if u take na u sabi
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Anyone who does that is a ho.rny bastard goat angry grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Anyone who does that is a ho.rny bastard goat angry grin
thanks dear tell them o
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
sad
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2013
You don't love that so called boyfriend anymore. The love is no longer there. Just let the guy know and look for someone else. I am just telling you this because you will cheat on him again. If you are caught, i pity what will happen... sad
bettyaliu: thanks dear tell dem o dey carry the matter like government work pouring out all their frustration on me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / Good News Romancelanders, Mrcork Will Be Deported From Pekam London Soon / What Women Really Want From Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.