Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity (12516 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
How frustrating could it be when your partner start having a crush (obsession) in a celebrity. Not necessarily to date them or sleep with them, but just kind of go crazy when they see them at shows, tv, billboards or even hear their voice on the radio. Do you get jealous or just wave it aside as one of those things.

It could be a man going crazy for beyonce and fantasizing on a night out with her, or a lady day dreaming of having 2face in her arms.

My story : My sister used to go practically gaga when ever she saw or heard 2face's voice. She will scream and hold herself tight like he was hugging her. I used to get jealous and pissed (note my sister NOT girlfriend). But somewhere along the line I couldn't help but also started liking his music as she always bought his album and forced me to copy the tracks on my desktop and laptop so she can listen to him.

Funny enough, my ex girlfriend always 'sneaked' to freak out when she sees 2face but hid it until I openly told her how much my sister loved him and I like his songs.

Today 2baba is my biggest and most loved Nigerian Artiste just because those two special women in my life loved him.

Let's share experiences on our partners having crush on a celebrity.

Note :If you don't have any mature and beneficial thing to say, please just click on the "BACK" button to return to the previous page.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by ayobase(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
acidtalk: How frustrating could it be when your partner start having a crush (obsession) in a celebrity. Not necessarily to date them or sleep with them, but just kind of go crazy when they see them at shows, tv, billboards or even hear their voice on the radio. Do you get jealous or just wave it aside as one of those things.

It could be a man going crazy for beyonce and fantasizing on a night out with her, or a lady day dreaming of having 2face in her arms.

My story : My sister used to go practically gaga when ever she saw or heard 2face's voice. She will scream and hold herself tight like he was hugging her. I used to get jealous and pissed (note my sister NOT girlfriend). But somewhere along the line I couldn't help but also started liking his music as she always bought his album and forced me to copy the tracks on my desktop and laptop so she can listen to him.

Funny enough, my ex girlfriend always 'sneaked' to freak out when she sees 2face but hid it until I openly told her how much my sister loved him and I like his songs.

Today 2baba is my biggest and most loved Nigerian Artiste just because those two special women in my life loved him.

Note :If you don't have any mature and beneficial thing to say, please just click on the "BACK" button to return to the previous page.

Thanks in advance.

Y shall I click on the ''BACK'' button.
Dont worry, I dont ruin threads!
Back to d discussion....NO BIG DEAL...since its not based ''that'' level!
I also love Adele, but have I ever tot of sleeping with her...I NO DEY THINK AM...but u just made me think am now....LOL!

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
ayobase:

Y shall I click on the ''BACK'' button.
Dont worry, I dont ruin threads!
Back to d discussion....NO BIG DEAL...since its not based ''that'' level!
I also love Adele, but have I ever tot of sleeping with her...I NO DEY THINK AM...but u just made me think am now....LOL!

I have heard of a girl in Agbo (Delta state) that her boyfriend broke bottle on her just because he was irritated at the way she kep on shoting "DonJazzy this, Don Jazzy that" of course he knew there was no way she was going to sleep with him but he was just too jealous she had a crush on another guy. A rich and famous celebrity at that.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by ayobase(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
acidtalk:

I have heard of a girl in Agbo (Delta state) that her boyfriend broke bottle on her just because he was irritated at the way she kep on shoting "DonJazzy this, Don Jazzy that" of course he knew there was no way she was going to sleep with him but he was just too jealous she had a crush on another guy. A rich and famous celebrity at that.

Thats not LOVE, but OBSESSION!
The guy in question is suffering from OBSESSION!
For why...I go sue the guy if......!

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
If she does, it is her wahalala. As long as she is not cheating, I have no problems. If she like sey make she fall in love with her neighbour as long as she does not cheat
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
It's almost normal for most people to have a crush or be crazy in love with their favourite celebrity. Personally, i wont read anything to it, so long as when i scream the name of my favourite celebrity or talk about him/her. my partner doesnt gets jealous.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
ayobase:

Thats not LOVE, but OBSESSION!
The guy in question is suffering from OBSESSION!
For why...I go sue the guy if......!

Delta people blood dey rush oh!

He probably loves the girl pieces but that's is own way of showing he is jealous.

Maybe the guy fantacized how she will strip dance for Don J na him the bobo viens explode open.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by cindyrella(f): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
My sister used to have this huge crush on van vicker, she loved watching his movies...

when ever we were watching any of his movies with her, I know it will take hours before it will finally end... due to the way she will pause and backward the movie..

Her husband will be so jealous that he will leave the house angrily grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by MrCork17: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mr Cork <<<<<< Looks like the fresh prince of Bell air(densil washington) wink

2 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by MrCork17: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
cindyrella: My sister used to have this huge crush on van vicker, she loved watching his movies...

when ever we were watching any of his movies with her, I know it will take hours before it will finally end... due to the way she will pause and backward the movie..

OK. so your sister has crush on Van Drivers? In Lagos? Ok am confused! undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Mr Cork <<<<<< Looks like the fresh prince of Bell air(densil washington) wink

Olodo!!!

That's Will Smith.

Na Only ganja and pun*ny you sabi nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
cindyrella: My sister used to have this huge crush on van vicker, she loved watching his movies...

And someone was thinking is strange when a boyfriend broke bottle on his girlfriend's head.

This is a husband that knows his wife is just having a crush and nothing more yet he is so jealous.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by cindyrella(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mr..Cork:

OK. so your sister has crush on Van Drivers? In Lagos? Ok am confused! undecided

Mumu undecided
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by LordReed(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mr..Cork:

When were you ever different?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Lord_Reed:

When were you ever different?

I think its high time we sent him to kirikiri to go meet reverend king for spiritual cleansing.

The guy matter don tire Nigeria.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Adaeze003(f): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2012
its nt a problem..as far as the line btwn 'that' and reality is not crossed..
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 12:15am On Jun 21, 2012
Adaeze003: its nt a problem..as far as the line btwn 'that' and reality is not crossed..

Let's assume he has a great crush on Tiwa Savage and a day come when he goes for a show and you didn't go with him.

Days later you hear of how he was opportuned to be backstage with Tiwa Savage for over 2 hours, will you get suspicious?
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Adaeze003(f): 12:28am On Jun 21, 2012
^^ nope and i'm serious.. smiley
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by cindyrella(f): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

Let's assume he has a great crush on Tiwa Savage and a day come when he goes for a show and you didn't go with him.

Days later you hear of how he was opportuned to be backstage with Tiwa Savage for over 2 hours, will you get suspicious?

Lemme answer this grin

Oh yeah i will get suspicious, because if i am opportuned to be backstage with john dumelo for over 2hours.. i know i won't waste time just signing autographs wink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by LordReed(m): 1:05am On Jun 21, 2012
cindyrella:

Lemme answer this grin

Oh yeah i will get suspicious, because if i am opportuned to be backstage with john dumelo for over 2hours.. i know i won't waste time just signing autographs wink grin grin

Badt gurl
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by ovo4u(m): 3:33am On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk: How frustrating could it be when your partner start having a crush (obsession) in a celebrity. Not necessarily to date them or sleep with them, but just kind of go crazy when they see them at shows, tv, billboards or even hear their voice on the radio. Do you get jealous or just wave it aside as one of those things.

Thanks in advance.

I hope your little sister amd girlfriend do take the pill right? if not then don't be surprise when they get pregnanted from 2face through radio. I heard 2face can wire anything even through the air. grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by cindyrella(f): 6:40am On Jun 21, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Badt gurl

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2012
cindyrella:

Lemme answer this grin

You naughty badt girl
Boyfie must hear this.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2012
ovo4u:

I hope your little sister amd girlfriend do take the pill right? if not then don't be surprise when they get pregnanted from 2face through radio. I heard 2face can wire anything even through the air. grin grin grin grin grin

I fear that guy too no be small.
His looks, charm, voice and humility have worn the heart of more than half the girls in this Nigeria.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by cindyrella(f): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

You naughty badt girl
Boyfie must hear this.

I am sure he will understand! grin grin
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2012
actually there isn't any girl in a relationship that doesn't fancy a celeb. I was thinking my close friend was an exception cos she loved reality rather than fantasies until I saw a folder of Taylor lautner pics on her phone. I was relieved to be sincere. last week I took a girl out for the star trek show, she's was so oblivious of my presence when she saw d'banj, shouting and screaming his name even when he didn't say anything. I was okay with it anyway cos the celebs are over there and she's here.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2012
Everyone has a crush so it does not matter
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2012
joeydozzy: actually there isn't any girl in a relationship that doesn't fancy a celeb. I was thinking my close friend was an exception cos she loved reality rather than fantasies until I saw a folder of Taylor lautner pics on her phone. I was relieved to be sincere. last week I took a girl out for the star trek show, she's was so oblivious of my presence when she saw d'banj, shouting and screaming his name even when he didn't say anything. I was okay with it anyway cos the celebs are over there and she's here.

Don't be so sure oh!
DBanj could make her over there (backstage or hotel room) in no time. You know how?

He will stroll to perform within the crowd, drag her along to perform on stage and in no time, they are both there while only you remains here.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

Don't be so sure oh!
DBanj could make her over there (backstage or hotel room) in no time. You know how?

He will stroll to perform within the crowd, drag her along to perform on stage and in no time, they are both there while only you remains here.

nah I still think there's a limit to what girls can do. sure girls in relationship have crushes but they should be matured enough to know the difference between that and their love for their spouses. you shouldn't date a girl that goes backstage with a dirty mind. I no go think twice breakup
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by acidtalk: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

nah I still think there's a limit to what girls can do. sure girls in relationship have crushes but they should be matured enough to know the difference between that and their love for their spouses. you shouldn't date a girl that goes backstage with a dirty mind. I no go think twice breakup

True talk.
Also don't forget there are some perfect pretenders.

Looks and all appears innocent but na she flirt pass.
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

True talk.
Also don't forget there are some perfect pretenders.

Looks and all appears innocent but na she flirt pass.

yeah sure thing
Re: When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2012
my ex use to LUST after christiana ronaldo.......i simply bagged her and sent her away ....now she begging me for two years and im not even given her a second look cos she disgusts me...meanwhile...i cant stop loving ronaldo euro 2012 goals nd wish him well as they play todays game.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / How A Girl Wanted To Kill Me With Sexual Enjoyment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.