Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! (8543 Views)

Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders / Girls Are Pretenders When It Come To Love / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by edygirl(f): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2006
@mamaput,
                 If I ask you to clap for yourself again, would you curse me out
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by mamaput(f): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2006
No but pse tell me why.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2006
baby4u2:

in addition to the girls that have supported us on this page i would like to add this. bigshishi your personal experience is not everyone's/guys personal experience. don't stereotype about issues like this cause am not a liar like your ex lover/liar so are most girls on nairaland (girls i dey lie?). u said all guys are dogs, stereotyping again, not all guys are dogs must guys are, better word. many pretend, girls pretend but not all. i hope u find someone that doesnt burn your hard earned money on other guys.
You're not lying. Not all girls are that way.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Badman888(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2006
but alot of them are like that
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2006
And a lot of guyz are dogs.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Badman888(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy i guess that meakes it equal then, me am goodand responsible sha wink
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2006
I don't think any guy is going to admit that he's a lying dog or a girl is not going to admit that she is a liar.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Dauda(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2006
I think it's both ways. But women, OMG, they are unbelievable sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by vickybabe(f): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2006
why would some guy check my voicemail

so,, if he's paying for it, don meant cake

i have the right to what they call privacy

DON I ?
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Dauda(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2006
vickybabe:

why would some guy check my voicemail

so,, if he's paying for it, don meant cake

i have the right to what they call privacy

DON I ?

If you want privacy, pay your bill. You have mortgaged your privacy by your inability to pay your own bill.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by vickybabe(f): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
first of all i wouldnt have a guy pay my bills jus so he could have advantage of it.

and God in his own mercy will not lead to stage

whereby i'd have to beg people to pay my liabilty
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by damygurl(f): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2006
"You girls have a way of persuading us that you're telling the truth, because you are generally the softer, weaker members of the human species"

Oh Heck No!! boy if you believe we r weak then no wonder you got problems with gurlz. sure we can be soft but you better not be cheating on a sistah or she gon show you the real definition of tough. Everybody pretends. it's human nature. we have all done it at one point in our live, at least i have. just bcuz it's expected from guys don't justify it and it makes me sick too!!!
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by weev(f): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2006
this seems like a case of give a dog a bad name, you expected her to lie and she did.

why oh why were you listening to her voicemails? i think you acted badly first and did she confess to doing anything with this guy?

if as you say you knew she had lied in the past then it is your own fault for staying with a liar.

i think you maybe chasing the wrong type of woman. no woman should expect a guy to pay her phone bill or anything else for that matter.

this is more about your weakness and insecurity ,than her lying.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by weev(f): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2006
you are a total hypocrite ; you say guys lie for many reasons one being to keep girls out your business??

that is exactly what you did to that girl, listening to her voicemails ,checking up like you her daddy.

maybe if you didn't lie to girls they would not lie to you.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by bolex(m): 12:25am On Jun 02, 2006
I hear guyz pay the bills for the chics in America

haha

Well , a gal deserves privacy

& If you ever suspect her of anything

Be clear enough to make her know you suspecting her

Not snooping around her life

what people always face to realise is

You cannot own anybody

You can only be with him/her for a while

So , what's da fuss

Why are you making it a big deal and acting like you own her just cos you pay her bills

sh*t

LEAVE HER ALONE

As mamaput said

If I want , I would bring him home and f*ck him while you watch and you aint gonna do ish about it

true talk ! ! !
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by zebudaya(m): 12:54am On Jun 02, 2006
The beautiful ones do the ugliest things, I want to start launching pre-emptive strikes. I want to start banging them and letting them go, but I don't have the heart/spirit to do that. When they see me and start crying it makes me feel like i'm satans underboss.
but all na game, leopard does not change it's spots. Once a cheat always a cheat!!!

I hope/pray that I marry a good woman because catching your wife in bed with another man can [b]ruin [/b]a man
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kafero(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2006
q
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by mamaput(f): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2006
She will not be like mamaput then she needs his money.
she was crying because she could see the dollers? waving her good bye
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by mamaput(f): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2006
I just hate it when husband and wife bring themselves so low in front of the kids. And my ex was bringing me down very low.
He later ak why i do not ak him to come?
That were i chill you know if he came with me all those nija jokes i will not enjoy them because i willbe biz explaining them to him.
Just think of it i call you Anini every one laughgs and i will now start ttelling him the story of anini the robber by the time i have told him the others are 10 jokes away from me?
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2006
I must truly commend everyone one who has contributed to this thread and in particular the ladies who have voiced their opinions. I also feel that i need to clarify a few things so we are all absolutely clear.

Firstly, I do not generalize or base my views or opinions on personal experiences, if I post a topic like "WHY DO MEN FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FALL IN LOVE", does it mean ALL guys find it difficult to fall in love?. I also described women as generally 'weaker' , this doen't mean emotionally or intelllectually, it was a physical description.

Secondly, I've had a lot of experience with different ladies of different ethnical backgrounds so my views are not reflective of just ONE particular girl. I categorically and specifically cited my ex-girlfriend as an example as an illustration, because it was my first serious relationship, families knew each other ( I was also planning go get engaged with her ) and so obviously the stakes were higher, so I had to be 100% sure in the affirmative, i knew what i was getting myself into.

I paid for her cell phone bills because she didn't have good credit to get a contract phone in her name and she was a full time student. I must also stress that I reluctantly got her the phone after her constant whining, begging e.t.c. and obviously this is something i'll never do again.

While I do strongly admit that it was wrong to check her voicemails- I only did it when we had arguments besides,she made it a perpetual habit go through my personal belongings, I obviously hated this but she did it neverheless. I know i stooped so low and invaded her privacy, but you can't have me paying your bill and using the phone as a tool in deceiving me!. I must confess, i did my little dirt but don't come swinging the bat at me for breaking eggs when you go around breaking them. What i mean is that if you are going to front like you are an angel, you had better been one.

She always made it look like i was the bad egg, she seemed like an angel, she was perfect, always accusing me of lying and other things while i just let her.

Also like many other ladies i've dated, she didn't give me any reason to disbelief her intentions- they always look so innocent and a woman has a way of convincing you she's right (guys know what i mean). Women lie about stupid things they don't need to lie about and they put up that angelic face like , "baby, please believe me!.

Guys, can be terrible, admittedly but ladies are more dangerous, because you don't expect it, don't suspect or anticipate it, so when it grabs you, it's like being at the beach with your back turned to the beach, when a strong wave comes, it will knock ur a$$ off that mutha%^%^.

In conclusion, I just want to reiterate the fact that, while i admit that men lie, pretend, deceive, women just have a way about doing it which leaves a man unsuspecting and totally oblivious as to their activities. I'm open to further criticisms and attacks from the ladies!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by ezinwa(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]
plz shishi you are 2much
girl are pretenders ok. men sometime do pretend.
my people girls are the greatest liar, reason for continual lies!!! best known to them.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2006
yeah , they are the greatest liars, a girl can be pumping a man, his brother and the father and they won't all know and they will also all think she's an angel,

common girls, attack me tongue tongue tongue cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by LiquidMind(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2006
Most Girls are Crafty and sneaky that why they don't like sincere guys that tell the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2006
In response to all of you, yeah - women are crafty, I agree. But you guys are no better. A guy once dated 4 girls in the same class without any of them knowing - what do you call that? Guys can be equally devastating. Just that girls are smarter at being players. Don't get me wrong - i am not supporting their actions. But maybe if guys cleaned up their act a lil' bit and were more honest, then girls will be honest.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Greatpeter(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2006
If you see a lady who does not lie you better run.
Lie is their trade mark and we know them for that.
Female, no apology at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2006
i'm happy that other men are now sharing in my views because they are based on factual experiences!!
 I was in Naija last month and my girl cousin hooked me up with one of her firends, anyways,we went to the movies one day and a guy came to pick us all up. The girl told me it was her cousin, and she kept whispering in his ears in the car and stuff, she probably told him i was her cousin too,
I was like b&*ch please, if u think u are a monkey in PLAYING, now u meeting some gorrilaz.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by doshbass(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2006
Big Shishi:

i'm happy that other men are now sharing in my views because they are based on factual experiences!!
I was in Naija last month and my girl cousin hooked me up with one of her firends, anyways,we went to the movies one day and a guy came to pick us all up. The girl told me it was her cousin, and she kept whispering in his ears in the car and stuff, she probably told him i was her cousin too,
I was like b&*ch please, if u think u are a monkey in PLAYING, now u meeting some gorrilaz.

Hmmm bigshishi, pancake grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2006
i thought u were meant to be working, at least the pancake is well fried and juicy, (i can't believe i haven't seen u since i came from naija), u know i've been busy.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by dominobaby(f): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2006
@gpeter, i dnt agree o. Haven't u ever met a truthful lady? Abeg, spare me ur apology.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2006
A man dated 4 girls in same class, he did 2 more than me (only joking) grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by favourwal(f): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2006
Shishi, sweet heart if your girl lies don't generalize it. It don't mean the rest of us lie.

I never lie to my guy. To do that would kill me and i always believe the best of him cos he's never given me any reason to doubt him.

Positivity and understanding is the whole thing here.

If your girl lies, you are just unlucky. Believe me there are good, beautiful and wonderful women out there who do not lie and can't even pretend, cos its just not them.

So cheer up and look for a better girl if she has refused to change or if you can't take her lies anymore. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Scorpio(f): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2006
so just cos u bought her a cell, that automatically gave u the right to listen to her voicemails huh, n u say u're not insecured? you prolly told her you are trustworthy and all that crap too. pls treat ppl the way u want to b treated, u need to start correcting urself first b4 u think of correcting your girlfriend! n e hoo, i don't blame u, it's d girl that allowed you to buy her a cell and she couldn't even be smart abt it sef cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo) (2) (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.