Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (71483 Views)

Poll: Are Nigerian women the most beautiful in Africa?

Yes: 36% (23 votes)
No: 46% (29 votes)
Not sure: 17% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2011
Nigerian women, the most beautiful in Africa?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ivT9vED9mSQ/TWeK5UtX3xI/AAAAAAAABao/QZWg6HCB814/s400/62351_122121874510142_100001369911163_119212_3916216_n.jpg[/img]
Beauty queens in Nigeria

There is a recently released report going round that the world's most beautiful black African women can be found in Nigeria. Do you agree?
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by pleep(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
The most beautiful woman i have ever seen was Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by otumfour(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2011
Nigerian women are pretty, facial-wise especially (trust me when I say this wink)
I've always said this, to me the most beautiful gurlz reside in AFRICA! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by AndreUweh(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2011
otumfour:

Nigerian women are pretty, facial-wise especially (trust me when I say this wink)
I've always said this, to me the most beautiful gurlz reside in AFRICA! cheesy
As a Ghanian, you may be in a position to answer this question: Why are Ghanian women in the U.K ugly?.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by otumfour(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2011
Andre Uweh:

As a Ghanian, you may be in a position to answer this question: Why are Ghanian women in the U.K ugly?.

this is plain simple, ask urself this (facing the mirror wit ur fat,saliva dripping lips), are u fine enough to attract fine gurls? in other words, ugly attracts ugly-no thanks, your welcome
Mr. cork wud say=(no offense) wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by african1(f): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2011
As someone who is not Nigerian, I don't think Nigerians are the most beautiful women in Africa, heck I don't think one country has the most beautiful women In Africa. With that said, i did see a lot of beautiful Nigerien girls, but I have also seen thousands of gorgeous African girls who weren't Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by AndreUweh(m): 12:50am On Feb 27, 2011
otumfour:

this is plain simple, ask urself this (facing the mirror wit your fat,saliva dripping lips), are u fine enough to attract fine gurls? in other words, ugly attracts ugly-no thanks, your welcome
Monkey, my question is not how ugly you are, we know that already. My question once again is this: Why are Ghanian women in the U.K ugly?.
If you lack ideas, then do not reply. Ugly son of a zoombified Tamale pig.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by pleep(m): 1:18am On Feb 27, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Why do you go around insulting people, and trying to pick fights with our brothers in ghana? so what if the Ghanian women in U.K are ugly? thats just your oppinion
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by AndreUweh(m): 1:39am On Feb 27, 2011
pleep:

Why do you go around insulting people, and trying to pick fights with our brothers in ghana? so what if the Ghanian women in U.K are ugly? thats just your oppinion
I do not go about insulting people, but I reciprocate x2 when insulted. As you can see that I did not insult the guy first. I only asked a question about something hitherto unknown to me.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by pleep(m): 1:47am On Feb 27, 2011
Andre Uweh:

I do not go about insulting people, but I reciprocate x2 when insulted. As you can see that I did not insult the guy first. I only asked a question about something hitherto unknown to me.

Ok then let me ask you this: what sort of answer did you expect why you asked why all ghanain girls are ugly?
did you expect a serious scientific response detailing how only ugly women were genetically able to make the arduous journey to the U.K? we all know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so there was no way someone could explain to you why Ghanian girls are ugly seeing as it is an oppion they might not share. of course
you already know this because your "question" was just a insult in disguise and you are now playing ignorant.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by SEFAGO(m): 3:13am On Feb 27, 2011
aloy/emeka, so now that I know u are a chick, dop ur picture let me judge if you are a nigerian gal cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by SEFAGO(m): 3:15am On Feb 27, 2011
Andre Uweh u are retarded. If someone asked a similar question to you what will you say?

@otumfour

Dont mind am, met lots of very fine ghanaian women cheesy

So many fine women around, thats the only thing I am going to miss when I die
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by otumfour(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Monkey, my question is not how ugly you are, we know that already. My question once again is this: Why are Ghanian women in the U.K ugly?.
If you lack ideas, then do not reply. Ugly son of a zoombified Tamale pig.
see him get all touchy oooo, know this, if u ask silly questions, u betta prepare ur fat head for some knocks, dem no teach u this for ur village school?grin grin grin
to answer ur question again, make u go ask ur ugly parents why they got married in the first place to produce ur ugly self, knowing tht they were both ugly as furk yet, took the risk of producing u, now see say u dey attract ugly gurls ooo grin grin grin grin grin or u want me to state the law of attraction "sighs", O.K when one is ugly (such as urself) and they know it and think it, they'll keep attracting ugly gurls ,u are welcome again Mr.uwe cheesy

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by otumfour(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2011
sefago & pleep, don't mind tht dumbo
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by sara24(f): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2011
Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?

Africa is filled with beautiful people period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by PhysicsMHD(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2011
aloy/emeka:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ivT9vED9mSQ/TWeK5UtX3xI/AAAAAAAABao/QZWg6HCB814/s400/62351_122121874510142_100001369911163_119212_3916216_n.jpg[/img]
Beauty queens in Nigeria

There is a recently released report going round that the world's most beautiful black African women can be found in Nigeria. Do you agree?

The chick on the right isn't really beautiful. Just for the record.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by RSA(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
I think this is a silly question really, Do grownups allowed to ask this types of question?

I am a South African and the first three Nigerian woman I ever met where damn ugly,after those meetings my perception was Nigerian woman are some of the ugliest in the planet,but then I met this gorgeous sexy babe,and after some small talks she told me she was a Nigerian,I was like whao!She was like yes'o! grin And I met some of her friends who where all very pretty and my percetion changed.Now I don't have any percetion about any people.Beautiful woman are everywhere,from Cape to Cairo you'll find beautiful African woman.

So to say Nigerians are the most beautiful in Africa,is like saying my father is stronger than all the fathers in the world,its quite silly if you ask me.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by chic2pimp(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Just when I thought. . . . . . . . . . .

otumfour:

this is plain simple, ask urself this (facing the mirror wit your fat,saliva dripping lips), are u fine enough to attract fine gurls? in other words, ugly attracts ugly-no thanks, your welcome

. . . . . . Ouchhhhhhhhh!!!!!. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr did I really say the word "Ouch"!!!!. Dayuuummmmm Gawwwwd dammmnnn OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That must have hurt real bad.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Beauty queens in Nigeria

No!

The prettiest black women in the world

1-Horn Africans, Somalis Ethiopian Eritrean and Djiboutian women are the most beautiful black women in the world. followed by East Africans

2- us Kenyans women
3- Tanzanians women

The ugliest black women in Africa and in the world

1- South African women are the ugliest women on earth, followed by Nigerian women and other west African women

2-Nigerians women
3-Namibian, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by namfav(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
KenyanLady:

No!

1-Horn Africans, Somalis Ethiopian Eritrean and Djiboutian women are the most beautiful black women in the world. followed by East Africans

2- us Kenyans women
3- Tanzanians women

1- South African women are the ugliest women on earth, followed by Nigerian women and other west African women

2-Nigerians women

never seen them, can you show your picture so we can see what you're working with
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
namfav:

never seen them, can you show your picture so we can see what you're working with

I know I am not ugly
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by scottN(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
KenyanLady:

I know I am not ugly

hmmmm so u wanna compare urself in this pic of urs with anyone of those below? Nice try but errrrrrrhhhh. . . . . . .   undecided
aloy/emeka:

Beauty queens in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2011
KenyanLady:

I know I am not ugly

Girl you're hot and very pretty. Don't mind the Nigerian and South African haters here.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by namfav(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
KenyanLady:

I know I am not ugly

yes you're beautiful
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by MandingoII(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
YEAH sure
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by sara24(f): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
KenyanLady:

I know I am not ugly

Sweetie you are beautiful. But it’s not right to call others ugly as you have. Remember  the real beauty is INSIDE.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by hackney(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
I've actually had liaisons with a gorgeous ghana girl a while ago(called akosua).

she was soo so cute with bosoms to die for.
she was hot mein! !

ghana girls are sexy :
martha ankomah drives me crazy with passion:

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
KenyanLady:

No!

2- us Kenyans women
3- Tanzanians women

2-Nigerians women

lol you know when you're on point when you have haters grin

Its ok I'll tell all the Nigerian women to vacate the premises when you are man hunting, that way you'll have no competition grin
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 30, 2011
KenyanLady:

I know I am not ugly

Well after blatantly calling other people ugly, you did your people a disservice by posting your picture. It's way too ordinary. cheesy

@topic

Err no. . .but we hold our own. We have that tendency to be fine with the right conditions, whatever that means, roflmao. grin
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by namfav(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2011
stillwater:

Well after blatantly calling other people ugly, you did your people a disservice by posting your picture. It's way too ordinary. cheesy

@topic

Err no. . .but we hold our own. We have that tendency to be fine with the right conditions, whatever that means, roflmao. grin

she looks good but she shouldn't be callin people names, its uncool
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by THEAMAKA(f): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2011
that Kenyan lady is mad. its even more funny how people will name ethiopians and somalis first and when posting their pictures, they will post the lightest most arab-looking ones. SMH, at Africans.

is it these ethiopians you are comparing us with?

about half of the ethiopians look like this, no different from your average southern sudanese. so ANYWAYZZZ,
and don't even mention kenya or tanzania. with their protruding teeth and their hairline that starts on top of their heads. lol.
a handful of kenyan women look good, but please stop tooting your horn.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by fstranger3(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2011
THE AMAKA 09:20:53 AM Viewing tpiah!'s profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship / Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group / My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.