Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? (26282 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2013
I see. Hardball it is.

kandiikane:

I am not here to preach about the morality or immorality of homosexuality.

Then why talk ?

kandiikane:
There is nothing of such in my posts.

I see.

kandiikane:
I've only mentioned other acts which are against the teachings of a bible but people still continue to indulge in it.

And do people campaign to justify it ? With supporters who tell off critics by saying they're gay for being interested or do other bad things in the Bible. Peabrain !

kandiikane:
Even murderers are tolerated more than homosexuals, I mean how the hell is that even possible?

Said who ? Recently suspected thieves found to be innocent were killed like goats. And you tell me murderers are tolerated more than gays ?! What next ? Atheists are tolerated more than gays. Or virgins don't get mocked their virginity.

kandiikane:
If you want to talk about immorality, africa is the biggest pretender of morality but still the continent is riddled with backward immoral and uneducated beasts who feel it is ok to burn a 70year old woman because she is a "witch".

Yeah. We hear talk of backwardness and it so happens they just talk. Get your a$$ out, put your life on the line and campaign for gay rights and against witch burning. Mrs Backwardness. If Africa is backward, you are too, and part reason why it is backward.

kandiikane:
These same people would sit and quote the bible with their dirty mouths and preach about what is moral and what isn't.

So what ? Everyone has their moral compass.

kandiikane:
Tell me, how is two men in love immoral?

I deem it so.

kandiikane:
Forget the bible or any religious texts, use that brain to explain to me logically how two men in love is immoral and also why you feel the need to compare them to a man phucking a carcass?

I see. You want logic. If you had an inkling of logic you would note all moral arguments are circular by presuming the morality/immorality of their supporting arguments. Now WTF why can't I compare it to necroph*lia, no need to go far as that, inc*st would do. What would or could you do to a father who sleeps with the daughter consensually ? Why would you say it is immoral ? Both involve $€x and $€x other than the mainstream, they can be compared, moreso if LGBT supporters compare their fight to civil rights, or twist definitions so they can marry.

kandiikane:
And please, mr village professor, you are not here to impress anybody at all.

You people $tupid gan ! When a person types insensibly, you complain. God knows given my statesman, Obahiagbon, I don't do grandiloquency but I don't need your föölish impression in the least.

kandiikane:
Ad hominems? I laugh when africans to try to construct sentences and use words where it is not necessary.

So far you know what it meant my intent is done.

kandiikane:
Oga fake harvard professor, you have failed.

I'm a very simple dude tbh. Was average throughout secondary school, good SSCE though and avergae in uni.

kandiikane:
Who here isn't using logic or reason? Me or you?

No one. It so happens you need logic to twist it, which is what YOU do.

kandiikane:
Abeg, come off that shyt!

See bloody duufus. Take your smelling b*tt and git your rotten kandi pi$$ back up the fashion section.

kandiikane:
Tell me, how's you implying the immorality of homosexuality reasonable or logically?

I see. So why laff when someone demands logic. Or logic follows your rules abi.

kandiikane:
Does using the teachings of the bible to argue seem logical to you?

I'm not a Christian.

kandiikane:
What else would make you think it's immoral if it wasn't society drumming religious passages in your ears?

Not a Christian. BTW one doesn't even need Christianity or Islam, it's safe to say our heathen fathers strongly disliked homo$€xuality and wouldn't have used the Bible. I also wonder whether you wouldn't note the irony in gays being in a religion with a sacred book that despises their $€xuality.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I see. Hardball it is.

Then why talk ?

I see.

And do people campaign to justify it ? With supporters who tell off critics by saying they're gay for being interested or do other bad things in the Bible. Peabrain !

Said who ? Recently suspected thieves found to be innocent were killed like goats. And you tell me murderers are tolerated more than gays ?! What next ? Atheists are tolerated more than gays. Or virgins don't get mocked their virginity.

Yeah. We hear talk of backwardness and it so happens they just talk. Get your a$$ out, put your life on the line and campaign for gay rights and against witch burning. Mrs Backwardness. If Africa is backward, you are too, and part reason why it is backward.

I deem it so.

I see. You want logic. If you had an inkling of logic you would note all moral arguments are circular by presuming the morality/immorality of their supporting arguments. Now WTF why can't I compare it to necroph*lia, no need to go far as that, inc*st would do. What would or could you do to a father who sleeps with the daughter consensually ? Why would you say it is immoral ? Both involve $€x and $€x other than the mainstream, they can be compared, moreso if LGBT supporters compare their fight to civil rights, or twist definitions so they can marry.

You people $tupid gan ! When a person types insensibly, you complain. God knows given my statesman, Obahiagbon, I don't do grandiloquency but I don't need your föölish impression in the least.

I'm a very simple dude tbh. Was average throughout secondary school, good SSCE though and avergae in uni.

See bloody duufus. Take your smelling b*tt and git your rotten kandi pi$$ back up the fashion section.

I'm not a Christian.

Not a Christian. BTW one doesn't even need Christianity or Islam, it's safe to say our heathen fathers strongly disliked homo$€xuality and wouldn't have used the Bible. I also wonder whether you wouldn't note the irony in gays being in a religion with a sacred book that despises their $€xuality.
dude, u are gay or bisex! Simple! Befre i joined nairaland, i have known u, i know inkerd also

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2013
Cameroonpride is viewing this thread, expectedly! Covert gays

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
dude, u are gay or bisex! Simple! Befre i joined nairaland, i have known u, i know inkerd also

'SMH. If that helps you sleep better at night'
- Mudley
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Purist(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2013
kandiikane:
Tell me, how is two men in love immoral?

Uyi Iredia:
I deem it so.

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Purist(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2013
One recurring hypocrisy I've frequently observed among the huge anti-homosexuality populace is that the vast majority of them (men in particular) have absolutely no problems with two women engaging in sexuäl acts together (lesbianism). As a matter of fact, many of them do not only thoroughly enjoy such spectacles, they even go as far as to repeatedly masturbäte to them.

It's interesting to observe as well that whenever people debate homosexuality, they almost always have just one image in mind -- two men sticking their pénises into each other's anuses. They hardly ever mentally picture two women together. This in itself presents a very worrisome bias. For those of this inclination, it's interesting to note that recent studies have shown that anäl sex is possibly far more popular among heterosexual couples than it is among homosexual couples. Homosexual couples, it's been reported, are more likely to engage in only oräl sex and manual stimulation for their sexual pleasures.

Such bias is made further evident by the fact that in virtually all reported cases of "gay beatings", the "culprits" are more often than not, men. I am yet to read of women being paraded on the streets, or being harassed, or being beaten to a pulp because they were allegedly "caught in the act".

My observation is that the grouse many have with homosexuality is hardly a moral issue (save for the bible thumpers). It's simply one of personal disgust. This is evident in the way most men have no real problems with two näked women making out, and might even proposition a ménage à trois to fulfill their own fantasies; but the same men would easily puke at the sight of two men doing exactly the same thing.

The danger here is that we cannot afford to make legislation based on our own individual subjective feelings, neither can we use such feelings to harass, debase, and subsequently, strip others of their own fundamental human rights.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hey ! Rottenkane. You've got another professor here. Let's see what he has here.

Purist: One recurring hypocrisy I've frequently observed among the huge anti-homosexuality populace is that the vast majority of them (men in particular) have absolutely no problems with two women engaging in sexuäl acts together (lesbianism). As a matter of fact, many of them do not only thoroughly enjoy such spectacles, they even go as far as to repeatedly masturbäte to them.

True. Doesn't make it less wrong. Many people lie, steal or kill and do it without conscience, and yet they'll still admit it as wrong.

Purist: It's interesting to observe as well that whenever people debate homosexuality, they almost always have just one image in mind -- two men sticking their pénises into each other's anuses.

That's a common stereotype which has truth to it, of course we needn't delve into the sexual behaviours of gays.

Purist: They hardly ever mentally picture two women together.

They do. You risk the bias you claim of opponents.

Purist: This in itself presents a very worrisome bias.

Okay.

Purist: For those of this inclination, it's interesting to note that recent studies have shown that anäl sex is possibly far more popular among heterosexual couples than it is among homosexual couples.

Nonsense. I'm pretty sure there'll be studies that show otherwise.

Purist: Homosexual couples, it's been reported, are more likely to engage in only oräl sex and manual stimulation for their sexual pleasures.

Okay. Anal s€x is by no means precluded.

Purist: Such bias is made further evident by the fact that in virtually all reported cases of "gay beatings", the "culprits" are more often than not, men.

Women aren't as violent. And aren't as known for rape. You fail to mention that a good number of gay beatings involved sexual harassment by the gay.

Purist: I am yet to read of women being paraded on the streets, or being harassed, or being beaten to a pulp because they were allegedly "caught in the act".

That's a plus. If it did happen you would condemn it.

Purist: My observation is that the grouse many have with homosexuality is hardly a moral issue (save for the bible thumpers).

What BS. It is a moral issue.

Purist: It's simply one of personal disgust.

And morality with it. Your attempt to seperate disgust from morality is inane and fraudulent. You of all should know how pleasure or disgust have been proposed by some as means to measure morality, Sam Harris for example.

Purist: This is evident in the way most men have no real problems with two näked women making out, and might even proposition a ménage à trois to fulfill their own fantasies; but the same men would easily puke at the sight of two men doing exactly the same thing.

Okay.

Purist: The danger here is that we cannot afford to make legislation based on our own individual subjective feelings,

Legislation involves a resolutiin between various individual subjective feelings to come to an 'objective' morality enshrined in a constitution. Bottom line: Subjective feelings are the basis of legislation. We both know which subjective feelings you'll love to see legalised, don't we ?

Purist: neither can we use such feelings to harass, debase, and subsequently, strip others of their own fundamental human rights.

Like the $h*t I have to get from Hettymoore and now 9ja's hottest gay. It's gaddem annoying to be called gay for SUPPOSEDLY commenting on all related threads, even if that were right it doesn't follow and that annoying. That said, fundamental human rights isn't a license to commit any act, FHR necessarily works with the concept that freedom of a necessity works within limits, which ae being stretched to allow for gay rights: there are other rights I could mention without care of your feelings wrt them.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Purist: One recurring hypocrisy I've frequently observed among the huge anti-homosexuality populace is that the vast majority of them (men in particular) have absolutely no problems with two women engaging in sexuäl acts together (lesbianism). As a matter of fact, many of them do not only thoroughly enjoy such spectacles, they even go as far as to repeatedly masturbäte to them.

It's interesting to observe as well that whenever people debate homosexuality, they almost always have just one image in mind -- two men sticking their pénises into each other's anuses. They hardly ever mentally picture two women together. This in itself presents a very worrisome bias. For those of this inclination, it's interesting to note that recent studies have shown that anäl sex is possibly far more popular among heterosexual couples than it is among homosexual couples. Homosexual couples, it's been reported, are more likely to engage in only oräl sex and manual stimulation for their sexual pleasures.

Such bias is made further evident by the fact that in virtually all reported cases of "gay beatings", the "culprits" are more often than not, men. I am yet to read of women being paraded on the streets, or being harassed, or being beaten to a pulp because they were allegedly "caught in the act".

My observation is that the grouse many have with homosexuality is hardly a moral issue (save for the bible thumpers). It's simply one of personal disgust. This is evident in the way most men have no real problems with two näked women making out, and might even proposition a ménage à trois to fulfill their own fantasies; but the same men would easily puke at the sight of two men doing exactly the same thing.

The danger here is that we cannot afford to make legislation based on our own individual subjective feelings, neither can we use such feelings to harass, debase, and subsequently, strip others of their own fundamental human rights.

WoW you just broadcast my exacts thots I've had in my head throughout this week!

You are very right.. The mob grouse is leaned more towards gay men's sexuuall pleasures more than the actual moral aspect of being gay ...count how many times S&G in Lev was quoted on this thread...smh

These 'straight' men hire striippeeers on their Bach-eve (supposedly day(s) to proclaiming love before Gawd) and derive soo much pleasure just watching them make out( yeah two women make out)..Hypocrisy of the highest order. Smh

Hmmm very obvious... Good observation @Purist..

I'll rest my discourse here now.. Just a waste of time typing away to convince ignorant bigots who already have cloned perpetual mindset.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by 2sa2: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
death to all gays and their supporters. slow and painful death awaits u all. just keep hiding, cos the day we catch you en... hehehe, i dey laugh.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
^^ from a straight Christian oh.. smh
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
2sa2: death to all gays and their supporters. slow and painful death awaits u all. just keep hiding, cos the day we catch you en... hehehe, i dey laugh.
the best u can do is suckkk ma d!ck till i cummm in ur mouth and den rimmm ma asss till i puke in ur face!! So yummy!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
2sa2: death to all gays and their supporters. slow and painful death awaits u all. just keep hiding, cos the day we catch you en... hehehe, i dey laugh.

Keep on searching and waiting for us, till you grow grey and have no tooth left to laugh, maybe then you'll realise that wetin no concern you, no concern you.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
h0mosexuality and Catholicism have always had a strong relationship lol
I don't mean to step on anyone's toes but it's the truth.

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS CATHOLICISM AND X-TIANITY ARE DIFFERENT,

Catholicism is literally the "mother" of Christianity.
everything Christians know, believes and do is largely because of catholic influence..
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
masonkz:

Keep on searching and waiting for us, till you grow grey and have no tooth left to laugh, maybe then you'll realise that wetin no concern you, no concern you.
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
the best u can do is suckkk ma d!ck till i cummm in ur mouth and den rimmm ma asss till i puke in ur face!! So yummy!

Lmao! cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Purist(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Hey ! Rottenkane. You've got another professor here. Let's see what he has here.

True. Doesn't make it less wrong. Many people lie, steal or kill and do it without conscience, and yet they'll still admit it as wrong.

That's a common stereotype which has truth to it, of course we needn't delve into the sexual behaviours of gays.

They do. You risk the bias you claim of opponents.

Okay.

Nonsense. I'm pretty sure there'll be studies that show otherwise.

Okay. Anal s€x is by no means precluded.

Women aren't as violent. And aren't as known for rape. You fail to mention that a good number of gay beatings involved sexual harassment by the gay.

That's a plus. If it did happen you would condemn it.

What BS. It is a moral issue.

And morality with it. Your attempt to seperate disgust from morality is inane and fraudulent. You of all should know how pleasure or disgust have been proposed by some as means to measure morality, Sam Harris for example.

Okay.

Legislation involves a resolutiin between various individual subjective feelings to come to an 'objective' morality enshrined in a constitution. Bottom line: Subjective feelings are the basis of legislation. We both know which subjective feelings you'll love to see legalised, don't we ?

Like the $h*t I have to get from Hettymoore and now 9ja's hottest gay. It's gaddem annoying to be called gay for SUPPOSEDLY commenting on all related threads, even if that were right it doesn't follow and that annoying. That said, fundamental human rights isn't a license to commit any act, FHR necessarily works with the concept that freedom of a necessity works within limits, which ae being stretched to allow for gay rights: there are other rights I could mention without care of your feelings wrt them.

lol, Uyi. I see you've been unnecessarily argumentative of late. Plus, it seems my username tends to give you erections. Just for the record, I'm possibly the straightest man alive. grin

You see, when you begin to compare homosexuality with lying, stealing and killing, you cannot possibly expect me to take you seriously, or engage you in a reasonable discourse.

By the way, issues of disgust and morality are very separate. I might personally find your hairstyle disgusting, for example. But by no means would it be deemed "immoral", even if 20,000 other people share my disgust.

Lastly, please exert some effort into educating yourself on what human rights entail. http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Pages/WhatareHumanRights.aspx

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Purist(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

WoW you just broadcast my exacts thots I've had in my head throughout this week!

You are very right.. The mob grouse is leaned more towards gay men's sexuuall pleasures more than the actual moral aspect of being gay ...count how many times S&G in Lev was quoted on this thread...smh

These 'straight' men hire striippeeers on their Bach-eve (supposedly day(s) to proclaiming love before Gawd) and derive soo much pleasure just watching them make out( yeah two women make out)..Hypocrisy of the highest order. Smh

Hmmm very obvious... Good observation @Purist..

I'll rest my discourse here now.. Just a waste of time typing away to convince ignorant bigots who already have cloned perpetual mindset.

You know, I had the same discussion with a very very liberal Namibian friend a few months back. As liberal as he is, even he couldn't help but fall into the same trap. His words: "two girls doing their stuff together is very cool by me, that's normal. But two men? Naah, that's just disgusting, mehn."

Hypocrisy at its finest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Purist:

lol, Uyi. I see you've been unnecessarily argumentative of late. Plus, it seems my username tends to give you erections. Just for the record, I'm possibly the straightest man alive. grin

You see, when you begin to compare homosexuality with lying, stealing and killing, you cannot possibly expect me to take you seriously, or engage you in a reasonable discourse.

By the way, issues of disgust and morality are very separate. I might personally find your hairstyle disgusting, for example. But by no means would it be deemed "immoral", even if 20,000 other people share my disgust.

Lastly, please exert some effort into educating yourself on what human rights entail. http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Pages/WhatareHumanRights.aspx

Cheers.

I didn't bring your sexuality or otherwuse into the issue so your talk of it is a non-sequitur. I don't think it reasonable that one draws parallels from other human aspects eg racial discrimination, prevalence of fornication, pleasure from l€$bianism into the gay debate as support and think it unserious when others draw parallels to inC€st, b€$tiality etc or in this case I softpedalled to lying and stealing. I think it highly fraudulent and deserving of censure. You can't, furthermore, expect me to gake you seriously if you refuse to look at the bigger questions on morality given this issue. That said, you happen to be one of the people I least associate with here, your name is not my problem. Your stance I strongly disagree with and yet it doesn't give me sleepless night or worries, I have more pressing concerns. Disgust has much to do with morality since there are things disgusting deemed immoral eg dirtiness, nudity and torture. There are many instances. Try as you would to seperate the two, you are fully aware that in your example, disgust for a hairstyle can be used as a basis (or used to find a basis) to deem it immoral. While I would indulge your request, my stance holds, and I'm confident that the article forwarded won't impugn but reinforce my statement on FHR.

Good day.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Purist:

You know, I had the same discussion with a very very liberal Namibian friend a few months back. As liberal as he is, even he couldn't help but fall into the same trap. His words: "two girls doing their stuff together is very cool by me, that's normal. But two men? Naah, that's just disgusting, mehn."

Hypocrisy at its finest. cheesy

Tell me about it. cheesy
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Purist(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I didn't bring your sexuality or otherwuse into the issue so your talk of it is a non-sequitur. I don't think it reasonable that one draws parallels from other human aspects eg racial discrimination, prevalence of fornication, pleasure from l€$bianism into the gay debate as support and think it unserious when others draw parallels to inC€st, b€$tiality etc or in this case I softpedalled to lying and stealing. I think it highly fraudulent and deserving of censure. You can't, furthermore, expect me to gake you seriously if you refuse to look at the bigger questions on morality given this issue. That said, you happen to be one of the people I least associate with here, your name is not my problem. Your stance I strongly disagree with and yet it doesn't give me sleepless night or worries, I have more pressing concerns. Disgust has much to do with morality since there are things disgusting deemed immoral eg dirtiness, nudity and torture. There are many instances. Try as you would to seperate the two, you are fully aware that in your example, disgust for a hairstyle can be used as a basis (or used to find a basis) to deem it immoral. While I would indulge your request, my stance holds, and I'm confident that the article forwarded won't impugn but reinforce my statement on FHR.

Good day.

Apart from your idiotic insistence on comparing homosexuality (which has no known adverse effect on humanity) with stealing and murder (whose extremely negative effects are self-evident), all you've said so far can be summed up into one ridiculous non sequitur:

"I find it disgusting, thus, immoral."

Until you are able to provide a reasonable answer to kandiikane's earlier question, you and I have nothing to discuss here.

kandiikane:
Tell me, how is two men (/women)* in love immoral? (/disgusting?)*

Uyi Iredia:
I deem it so.

* emphases mine
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by topatee: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2013
Please watch this and see the error of same sex: she was in it saw all there was to it and came out to tell her story, I hope you will learn a valuable lesson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFSInSYG8y4
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by topatee: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2013
Also nature has a beautiful lesson to teach us I have never seen same sex dog or goat as randy as they are, so why will you say God create you as homo, same sex is a choice just as other forms of temptations, you are tempted to steal but when you consider the implications you refrain and ask God to streghten you against the temdency The lady struggle and came out. Like the prodigal son you can return to your Heavenly father, he will pardon, cleanse and restore
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by topatee: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2013
Most struggler dont look for the root cause of issues, we fight the tendency instead of looking for the root cause. In some cases it could be traced to early childhood events, it could be traumatic experience or and abusive environment, but also it could be as a result of social norms wanting to belong or the vogue, BUT the word of God is clear against all ungodliness it does not matter whether you are a Bishop or Pastor God is against all form of lawlessness
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I see. Hardball it is.

Then why talk ?

I see.

I deem it so.

I'm not a Christian.

I didn't bother reading all of the nonsense up there but what I can say is for you to sit your azz down and mind your business instead of poking your bloody nose inside a man's azz trying to condemn the penìs that has been in there.

Only the illiterates will compare same sex relations to bloody sex relations and someone fucking up your dead ancestor's corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Cameroonpride is viewing this thread, expectedly! Covert gays

oh, you're only just finding out. Mention vagìna to that guy and he go run away in disgust.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
What I don't even understand is how black people can condemn and discriminate against a minority when they are yet to come out of slavery. Una stupìd baaad!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
kandiikane: What I don't even understand is how black people can condemn and discriminate against a minority when they are yet to come out of slavery. Una stupìd baaad!
Liked
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
kandiikane:

I didn't bother reading all of the nonsense up there but what I can say is for you to sit your azz down and mind your business instead of poking your bloody nose inside a man's azz trying to condemn the penìs that has been in there.

Only the illiterates will compare same sex relations to bloody sex relations and someone fucking up your dead ancestor's corpse.

That's bollocks. What you want is for me to shut up, moreso since I disagree as regards the gay issue. It so happens I was mute for a while, now is the time I speak. And it is asinine and fraudulent that you dismiss people who disagree based on hypocrisy, their supposedly being gay, that involves consensual sex and what's not and ignore parallels drawn to other deviancies because you must play the ostrich to bigger issues. Get your a$$ back down to the fashion section. The next time I catch you talking BS as regards this issue, fully expect my censure, unless otherwise undone.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

That's bollocks. What you want is for me to shut up, moreso since I disagree as regards the gay issue. It so happens I was mute for a while, now is the time I speak. And it is asinine and fraudulent that you dismiss people who disagree based on hypocrisy, their supposedly being gay, that involves consensual sex and what's not and ignore parallels drawn to other deviancies because you must play the ostrich to bigger issues. Get your a$$ back down to the fashion section. The next time I catch you talking BS as regards this issue, fully expect my censure, unless otherwise undone.

Good day.
I so love ur use of language. In that respect, would like to do what is in my profile pix to u(u can check it out sweerie) :*:*
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
I so love ur use of language. In that respect, would like to do what is in my profile pix to u(u can check it out sweerie) :*:*

I won't view your profile pic.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
kandiikane: What I don't even understand is how black people can condemn and discriminate against a minority when they are yet to come out of slavery. Una stupìd baaad!

grin cheesy

Ouch!!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Illiterates undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / RCCG 2012 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.