Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

No Matter What - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Matter What (23547 Views)

*****no Matter What******* Chapter One / *****no Matter What******* Chapter One / Don't Quit No Matter What........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter What by Winnie1950(f): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Hahahahahahaha i no fit laugh. See Tonia first indeed. Dan come and update o

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by D9ty7(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2013
It is beta u update nw because d last time i was put in this kind of suspense i did a very terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Florblu(f): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2013
#TeamTemitopeTomisin.kip it cumin boss

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2013
Winnie1950: Hahahahahahaha i no fit laugh. See Tonia first indeed. Dan come and update o

Lol...

D9ty7: It is beta u update nw because d last time i was put in this kind of suspense i did a very terrible thing.

M typing ni o.. Av promised 2 end d tale 2dae.. Plz be patient.. Lolz..
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2013
Florblu: #TeamTemitopeTomisin.kip it cumin boss

Lol... Typn ni o..
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2013
-86-

Olajumoke was greatly surprised. She laughed a little. "I know you are just joking. How would you have left the house, and Fola opened the gate for you?' She smiled and waved, she sat back.

'I'm serious mum. She called me early this morning, I was even frightened by the call. I'm really serious.' He uttered.

Olajumoke stood up back. "Are you really okay! You left the house without your parents' approval and notice. Where is it done. You must be joking.

'Wait o. Have you even told Fola not to open the gate for him before?' Tolulope asked.

'Wh...why will I d..do...' She stammered.

Temitope burst into laughter. 'The guy was snoring as at the time I got to the gate.' He uttered.

Olajumoke moved towards him, he gave him a hot slap. "You don't say elderly ones are snoring. Don't insult here!" She exclaimed.

Temitope continued laughing. 'Mum, just take this matter easy. This is just a transfer of aggression, anyways, I'll take it as...' He was saying while he was interrupted.

"Shut up!" Olajumoke shouted and sat at once.

Tolulope himself was smiling on the bed he was. "You may go son." He said and laughed.

'Thanks dad.' He laughed out too, touching his hot cheek, his mother's five fingers were already showing on it.

'This is a no issue that we should be angry at. This is just fate and destiny!' Tolulope uttered.

'Faith?' She stood up and headed to the bathroom.

"Don't forget we have to go and celebrate with Tomisin's father, he's celebrating his christmas today." He laughed out, just trying to cause trouble stylishly.

Olajumoke hurried to Tonia's room to meet her. "I told you yesterday night to sleep at the front of the door so that you'd be able to see him immediately but you refused. He saw Tomisin first today!" She shouted.

'Huh? Has he gone out before?' Tonia asked surprisingly.

'Yes! You aren't serious. What is the meaning of this!' She shouted and hurried downstairs to meet Fola.

Fola was with Jesse gisting. They were abusing themselves as usual, Olajumoke barged into their presence and slapped Fola for letting Temitope go out that morning.

... To be continued...
Re: No Matter What by Winnie1950(f): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2013
This olajumoke of a woman is just too desperate for my liking
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2013
-87-

Fola was mute, he couldn't speak. Jesse who had already stepped aside from where they were was laughing from a distance, making jest of Fola. She walked out of him so as to take her bath, it was christmas day, she and her hausband had to go out.

Everyone was prepared to go somewhere or the other to greet friends. Temitope had gotten ready, he drove out, straight to Tomisin's place. Tolulope has had the intention of going to see the Pastor by the 27th, then christmas would have died down a little bit.

He entered into the building, parking outside. He dressed casually but he looked fantastic his outfit. He saw Seun's first and prostrated to greet him, he really thanked him for coming that early morning to save his life.

DECEMBER 27TH....

They were all before the pastor. The pastor requested to see Seun and his family also. They were also invited to come to the church the meeting was great. Tonia and her friend were on seat, Tomisin and Tofunmi also. The pastor started talking.

"Before you came, God has revealed a lot to me. Before I even gave you the cross, he had told me the person he would see first and the person he's destined with. The will of the lord must come to reality that's why we all must learn to let go of the past. Mrs Olajumoke, although its not easy to easily forget the past, your husband has explained everything that happened to me. It happened long ago, God vindicated you then and even now, you are vindicated, its God will that you are alive till this day, if not you would have died with your parents. I beg of you to forgive and forget all that has happened, let the owner of the ring stick to it." He addressed.

Olajumoke sighed. "Thanks pastor. We all know that its not easy to forget, even if it is easy to forgive. I can't stop imagining my parents as they were in cold blood, stabbed and killed. Yet, the son of those who caused their death showed no mercy, rather, he was a flirt. To God be the glory, I'm a woman od dignity today, but its not easy. I'm saying this now from the deppest recesses of my heart that I'VE FORGIVEN HIM." She uttered, so sad.

'You don't need to be sad, God that made everything like this has a reason for it. He just want the two families to be united back and promote love. If not for his grace, who are we too. If you ask him too now, he can't tell us that he didn't pass through many difficulties while you've been in happiness, its God's grace. This same God that allowed something bad happen to Tomisin knows what he's doing. He said he'll revenge the sins of our fathers from the children till the fourth generation. I've prayed severally for the forgiveness and he has forgiven. This is like a moral lesson to us all, sometimes, things mayn't be working out well for us. We can't tell, it may be because of our sins or because of the sins of our fathers and forefathers." He taught.

Every head was down, they were really touched by what the pastor was saying.

He eventually ended it all there and peace began. The two families became one again, Tonia also pleaded for forgiveness from Tomisin. The pastor promised to give her the cross too, for her to know the person destined with her. The issue of the cross looked like a magic to them, but it was the work of the lord and reigned.

Story continues....
Re: No Matter What by Winnie1950(f): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tonia Would definitely see Raymond

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Winnie1950: Tonia Would definitely see Raymond

Lol... Ba3 low... Tryn 2 type the final page..
Re: No Matter What by D9ty7(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Last page...

Temitope, Tomisin and Tofunmi went to a garden to gist and discuss all what happened. Tolulope had already given Temitope an engagement ring to give to Tomisin. His mother also blessed him and promised to love Tomisin dearly.

Tofunmi started as she discussed everything with them.

"All what happened from the Alpha to the Omega and even happening now can be captivated as 'NO MATTER WHAT' " She uttered.

'No matter what?' Temitope stared at her as he asked.

"Yeah, I can remember you've told me those words before." Tomisin smiled.

'Those words made us friends today.' She smiled.

"Yeah.." Tomisin smiled back.

"Don't keep me in the dark. Explain the meaning of the phrase Tofunmi." Temitope said.

"That was the last phrase my mother said before she died. She loved those words, I'm just understanding everything now. The issue of your Grandpa that was killed Tope, is based on this phrase also." She said.

Temitope wondered. "This phrase? How." He asked.

"Yeah, nothing NO MATTER WHAT it is can happen to man on earth without God's consent. It has been written that the way you grandparents would die was the way they died. Do you know that if Tomisin's grandparents didn't send anyone to kill them, they'll still die that midnight?" She asked.

"Are you serious." Tomisin asked.

'Sure, let me tell you the history of a man that was very close to God. This man had a friend, this friend can be called his best friend. This same man, God blessed him with the spirit of seeing spirits we can't see. This man was a friend to death.....'

Death? Temitope quickly asked, surprisingly.

'Yeah, its a gift from God. There was a day the man was with his friend, then death arrived and suspected something, he told the man that his friend was the one God sent to kill that present moment, but what God told him was that he would kill him in Japan, not in Nigeria. Death quickly left the place and went to Japan. The man was afraid and explained to his friend that death would come back to kill him now. He gave him the mat that God blessed for him that can take him anywhere. The man used the mat and disappeared in Nigeria, reappeared in Japan. Death was happy to meet see him there and killed him. The fact is, it had been written that day that he was gonna die, if not he won't have died, he tried all his possible best to run away from it but NO MATTER WHAT he did, he was at last killed.' She paused.

'Wao! I love this.' Temitope smiled.

'Just know that no matter what Tonia did, see you guys today. No matter what your mum also did, you saw Tomisin first. No amount of problem that can be brought up, if the will of God is for you to see her first, you'll do as you did.

Temitope stood up and brought out the engagement ring. He stretched it forward to Tomisin. "Will you marry me?" He asked smiling.

Tomisin was surprised, she couldn't control her laughter. She started laughing. "Yeah!" She replied.

Tofunmi was also very happy to this, she smiled and laughed, the whole incidence turned out to be joy.

As willed by God, Tonia saw Raymond first, Raymond's pastor had even told him before then too that it was Tonia destined with her.

They all forgot the past and became united.

THE END™®

NO MATTER WHAT...

©2013
WRITTEN BY TEMITOPE DANIEL.

DEDICATED TO MY BESTIE, THE ONE I MADE USE OF HER NAME, OLUWATOMISIN AND ALL THE READERS. I LOVE YOU ALL. I WISH YOU ALL COMMENT AND CORRECT MY WRONGS IF SEEN, PLEASE, IF YOU'VE READ THIS STORY, IF THIS WILL EVEN BE THE FIRST TIME, COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU'VE LEARNT, I ALWAYS LIKE PASSING INFORMATION ACROSS WHEN I WRITE.

WITH LOVE- TEMITOPE DANIEL

©2013.
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
D9ty7: https://www.nairaland.com/1501086/teenage-love-naivety-part-1

Alright bro... I'll make sure I read this!..
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Winnie1950: Tonia Would definitely see Raymond

Lol.. Love d way u think.. Na u o!
Re: No Matter What by D9ty7(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
This story is fantastic. T.Daniel, u did a great job in putting this down. U're simply intelligent and creative.
Hope to see you go into full writing as a profession one of these days.
https://www.nairaland.com/1501086/teenage-love-naivety-part-1

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
D9ty7: This story is fantastic. T.Daniel, u did a great job in putting this down. U're simply intelligent and creative.
Hope to see you go into full writing as a profession one of these days.
https://www.nairaland.com/1501086/teenage-love-naivety-part-1

Thanks.. your encouragement has lifted me. I'll make sure I read "teenage love naivety" thanks, lots of love!
Re: No Matter What by heywhykum(f): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wao.. This is impressive. Thumbs up 4u Dan, at least I've learnt that no matter what happens, its God's consent. Love this story dearly, weldone!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:00am On Nov 16, 2013
heywhy.kum:
Wao.. This is impressive. Thumbs up 4u Dan, at least I've learnt that no matter what happens, its God's consent. Love this story dearly, weldone!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks sister...
Re: No Matter What by Florblu(f): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2013
Oh my!so dis is d end of d story?u did a nyce job bro nd dnt 4get 2notify ME wen u start anoda story.#TeamTotallove#

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2013
Florblu: Oh my!so dis is d end of d story?u did a nyce job bro nd dnt 4get 2notify ME wen u start anoda story.#TeamTotallove#

No p sis.. I'll make every1 knw.. My next project will be mightier than this, this is ma 1st story on NL, just manage this 1, I've now learnt, I'll write to every1's satisfaction... 1 love!
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Impressive end... "No matter what" this is very great, I've learnt form the mistakes made some of the characters like Tomisin's grandparents and others.. Expecting more and still following Total love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Impressive end... "No matter what" this is very great, I've learnt form the mistakes made some of the characters like Tomisin's grandparents and others.. Expecting more and still following Total love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro.. You really make sense! I c u 2..
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1447941/total-love

This is another thread by ME, I'll be happy to see u all here..

ANOTHER THREAD IS COMING UP SOON, TITLED "LOVE AND WISDOM"
Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Patiently waiting oh 4 LOVE & WISDOM... Can't wait to read it. I trust you!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abbey2580: Patiently waiting oh 4 LOVE & WISDOM... Can't wait to read it. I trust you!

Wao.. Fenkz bro 4 dah trust, buh dt will be wen I finish "Total love" sha o.

www.nairaland.com/1447941/total-love
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abbey2580: Patiently waiting oh 4 LOVE & WISDOM... Can't wait to read it. I trust you!
Re: No Matter What by babyzai(f): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wat a lovly,@touching story. I really enjoyed it. Well done namesake,God bless u more nd more

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2013
babyzai: Wat a lovly,@touching story. I really enjoyed it. Well done namesake,God bless u more nd more
Wao... Thanks. So you bear Temitope 2?
Re: No Matter What by Hameenat94(f): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dis story z awesome.NO MATA WAT GOD DEY.Nice work

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by D9ty7(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
T.daniel to be candid u shouldn't av ended the story this early. So you can attract more readers and hopefully make front page. But nothing spoil sha, i know say TOTAL LOVE promises to be a lengthy one.
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hameenat94: Dis story z awesome.NO MATA WAT GOD DEY.Nice work

Thanks 4 d support! God bless u!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
D9ty7: T.daniel to be candid u shouldn't av ended the story this early. So you can attract more readers and hopefully make front page. But nothing spoil sha, i know say TOTAL LOVE promises to be a lengthy one.
Thanks boss.

That total love 2 z nt dt lenghty oh.. But d 1 I've been typn now "love and wisdom" ... Urgh, its too lenghty! A chapter comprises almost four of "No matter What"'s pages. You know these two will be ma first set of stories, but "Love and Wisdom"....

Coming soon.

Thanks 4 d support bro! Love u all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairaland Poetry Club Chatroom. / Throwback: The British Council Library Ibadan In 1964 / Chimamanda Vs Chinua Achebe,who Is A Better Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.