Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? (970 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / st G** / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by gistsky: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2013
They re both dedicated believers who ve passed thru some waters 2geda in their relationship over five yrs now. They ve neva had any serious quarrel. But now, there was a sudden change of communication n finaly she called 2 tell him, God said they re nt meant 2 be. D experience is strange. He feels totaly empty n worthless. Life has no meanin anymor to him. Infact he can't pray ryt now but sheddin tears every moment. I need help. Wht do i do? Still beliv God can change her mind. Losin her is like losin my life. D pain is too much 4 me 2 bear. Somebody help me.
Re: How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by 190theclown: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2013
BULL undecided
Re: How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by Iaz93: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2013
Move on, Son. When one door closes, another opens.
Re: How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by gistsky: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2013
Iaz93: Move on, Son. When one door closes, another opens.
dnt knw hw 2 get bk on my feet. I feel so hopeless.
Re: How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by kaybills(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2013
Its ok to feel pains now....but u will be fine.women are always confused and insatiable. If u die na u lose. Tell urself the truth...that u have people to show love to and not die cos someone has stopped showin love to u. There are kids who dyin in the hospital,accidents here and dia,andgo show dem love. U will see the healin majic behind it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by Iaz93: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
gistsky: dnt knw hw 2 get bk on my feet. I feel so hopeless.
Bro, don't fall sick oh. 5 years no be beans sha! She doesn't love you again, and she's using God's name to cover up...SMH! Be strong. Focus on something else. Get into another relationship, and stop waiting for God to change her mind. God doesn't have a hand in this!
Re: How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by dmcdad: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^^^ Lol
Re: How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by jaybee3(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
You want to kill yourself because of a GF?
You need us to slap some sense into your head

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by Coefficient(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
No point beating yourself over this. Pick yourself up and move on. All these feelings will fade away; it's only a matter of time. You can accelerate it by trying not to dwell so much on it.
Try focus on other things that matter and you will be just fine.
Re: How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by Excel30: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Is not easy to forget a true love.The best thing that can happen to any one is when one's love is reciprocated.Two people can walk together if they agree,in yr case yr partner says "NO", so move on with yr life pls.
Re: How Can I Ever Be Myself And Love Again? by oligo2011: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
NEVER LOV 100% ,50% IS ENOUGH ONLY IF U WANT DIE B4 UR TIME ,THAT'S ME U CAN JOIN ME NO HARM TO WOMAN JUST 4 UR OWN PEASE OF MIND.SO ANYTIME SHE SAY SHE'S DONE U CAN MOVE ON.I DON TALK MY OWN. NA SHOUT I DA SHOUT

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? / My Encounter With Dr.myles Munroe / Love Shouldn’t Cause Heartaches, But Mine Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.