Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

For The Matured Guys In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Matured Guys In The House (1035 Views)

I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Matured Guys In The House by chccho(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello guys, well i jst wanted 2know ur perception on this..
if u still love your ex and she comes back to u after a break up, a break up in which she had another relationship with another guy..
do u think u can still accept her back and probably marry her
Re: For The Matured Guys In The House by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Your babe went to test waters. Hehe. Test your own first jor
Seriously tho, give her space. See how she takes it. It'll reveal a lot about whether she really wants you or she's randomly picking fish from the sea

1 Like

Re: For The Matured Guys In The House by chccho(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
lol ok wink
Re: For The Matured Guys In The House by chccho(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
not my babe oooo
Re: For The Matured Guys In The House by 25omega(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
the question is: what were you doing while you guys were broken up?
did you wait hoping she would return?
were you hooking up with other women?
what lead to the break up? who decided to break up?
do you realize that most of everyone in the dating world has an ex?
what is the fear of marrying her since she hooked up with someone while you were broken up?
Re: For The Matured Guys In The House by chccho(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ 25omega na wa o,its jst a yes/no question naaa?
Re: For The Matured Guys In The House by spookem(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
huh?
Re: For The Matured Guys In The House by fayowole1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
what caused d break up?
Re: For The Matured Guys In The House by chccho(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2013
A bitter misunderstanding caused d break up
Re: For The Matured Guys In The House by Hourglass4real: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
chccho: A bitter misunderstanding caused d break up
A bitter misundrstanding? Hw long ws d period b4 ur reconciliatn? Did u try contacting her? I'm asking al dis because if u guys broke up, she must hv tried 2 move on nt because she didn't lov u buh because life must go on. Or did u expect her 2 wallow in self pity nd nt try 2 put her life 2geda nd move on? Wht if u neva cam bck? Especially if u initiated d breakup? Ws she suppos 2 put her life on hold?
She might hv moved on yet hoped against hope that u would return 2 her. So if u truly lov her I believ u wld put urself in her shoes nd understnd, didn't u see somone else during d breakup period? If u lov her 4 real that shldnt really mattr.
My opinion though.

(1) (Reply)

Movies To Watch This Holiday. / The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. / She Is Extremely Honest, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.