Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. (8399 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? / 10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2012
Hi house,someone gisted me abt dis experience her friend had,this girl was dating dis guy and few months into their relationship,the guy invited her to an hotel so as to hang out,but unbelievably,the guy gave her an instruction which was make sure u eat before u come oooo.well they met somewhere,the guy then drove to TFC and got just one plate of rice for himself and one bottle of fanta,when they got to the hotel room,the guy started eating and the babe still was watching only for the guy to ask reluctantly saying Tope 'will u eat'lwkmd,i know some guys could be realy stingy but damn this is the height of it.please girls in the house,if u are asked this kind of question,what will be your response?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2012
Did dis happen in real life or in a movie?? Doesn't sound like its true to me.
Aint nobody dat stingy.. undecided eerrr..well except he's an ibo guy. tongue
Btw, why should girls always be after food they go chop and money too?! Smh
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: Did dis happen in real life or in a movie?? Doesn't sound like its true to me.
Aint nobody dat stingy.. undecided eerrr..well except he's an ibo guy.
Btw, why should girls always be after food they go chop and money too?! Smh
. That was the same thing i said serzly like could dis be real?but realy it doesnt mean that the girl was after wetin she go chop now,its just normal on a date for a guy to get food for his babe,its just d guys attitude that amazes me.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2012
booqee:
Aint nobody dat stingy.. undecided eerrr..well except he's an ibo guy.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by berylLOL(f): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2012
well d guy told her eat well b4 comin..
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2012
^ that doesn't solve anything
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2012
If the girl was that hungry, she should have gone to buy her own. Afterall she was warned.
Going Dutch all the way people
lolz
#just kidding#
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2012
Mynd_44: If the girl was that hungry, she should have gone to buy her own. Afterall she was warned.
Going Dutch all the way people
lolz
#just kidding#
. L o l,you had better be kidding.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2012
why would the girl meet the guy in a hotel or even meet him AT ALL after he told her to eat well before she shows up?
lesson: don't mess around in hotel rooms if you don't know the person. nothing good will come out of it.

the guy is really disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by lillyveezy: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2012
@ booqee, U mean u think the guy is Igbo,as in seriously or u are just being darft?
I want to believe the latter.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2012
lillyveezy: @ booqee, U mean u think the guy is Igbo,as in seriously or u are just being darft?
no i meant i think d guy is hausa. Fool...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
^grin
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
lillyveezy: @ booqee, U mean u think the guy is Igbo,as in seriously or u are just being darft?
booqee: no i meant i think d guy is hausa. Fool...
. Lolz,pls no insults on ma thread please. kiss kiss
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
fairygeh: . . Lolz,pls no insults on ma thread please. kiss kiss
It make things fun. They should continue

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
It make things fun. They should continue
. Ah u are not nice oooo
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by agb2011(f): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
grin lmao @ 'tope, wil u eat?' *jamb question*

i don't think any guy could b dt stingy . D guy is probably tryin 2test her, IMHO
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
fairygeh: . Ah u are not nice oooo
Now you know
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by FarWatcher: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
shocked shocked grin grin grin Almost anything is possible in NIGERIA!!!!

Good lord, my stomach!!!
grin grin
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
FarWatcher: shocked shocked grin grin grin Almost anything is possible in NIGERIA!!!!

Good lord, my stomach!!!
grin grin
snow ain't possible

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
agb2011: grin lmao @ 'tope, wil u eat?' *jamb question*

i don't think any guy could b dt stingy . D guy is probably tryin 2test her, IMHO
. If it were me,iknow i wouldnt ve even gone in the 1st place,what rubbish,lmao
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by larrymoore(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Is this a script in progress? Call me when is well thought out.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
larrymoore: Is this a script in progress? Call me when is well thought out.
. Because u dont believe the story doesnt mean it didnt happen,please kindly pass.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
But she was warned na. What's the problem here
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by duni04(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
Just one off-point question: What were they doing in a hotel? Do people now have dates in hotels? I think what the OP is driving at is that the guy refused to drop anything for the service he intended getting from the girl in the hotel.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by obowunmi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
Funny story. What is she doing with a man in an hotel room? Hmmm...

Hotel food is expensive na..
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
duni04: Just one off-point question: What were they doing in a hotel? Do people now have dates in hotels? I think what the OP is driving at is that the guy refused to drop anything for the service he intended getting from the girl in the hotel.
. Nooooo,according to her story,she and the guy were dating already so,guess they just fixed the meeting place to be an hotel,what i am driving at is how a guy would be so stingy to ve said that and how the girl would be so foolish to have even gone even after the guy told him dat she shd eat bfre coming
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
obowunmi: Funny story. What is she doing with a man in an hotel room? Hmmm...

Hotel food is expensive na..
. Lafff don hang me for here @hotel food is expensive.so thats why he now bought food for himself n didnt for the girl?but they were dating now so dey cud ve bn doing anything they like in the hotel room,just surprised that a guy can do that.chai.now i see even some NL guys support this,
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by boron10(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
fairygeh: Hi house,someone gisted me abt dis experience her friend had,this girl was dating dis guy and few months into their relationship,the guy invited her to an hotel so as to hang out,but unbelievably,the guy gave her an instruction which was make sure u eat before u come oooo.well they met somewhere,the guy then drove to TFC and got just one plate of rice for himself and one bottle of fanta,when they got to the hotel room,the guy started eating and the babe still was watching only for the guy to ask reluctantly saying Tope 'will u eat'lwkmd,i know some guys could be realy stingy but damn this is the height of it.please girls in the house,if u are asked this kind of question,what will be your response?
Why do i have the feeling that it happened to you angry angry
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Its only polite and considerate to eat with someone or share,IMO. If they have been dating for a few months then I would think they could communicate better.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by pendo89(f): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
That sounds like Tell Wisdom to me. grin.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
boron10:
Why do i have the feeling that it happened to you angry angry
. Oh yes it happened to me and u are the guy in question.mshewwwww.abeg waka pass.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
all these women quick to label guys stingy, yet they dont have a Kobo to spend as their own, NONSENSE!!!

the guy told this lady to eat well before showing her hungry bottom to the meeting place, so what is the big deal? the guy is indirectly telling this obviously "always hungry" damzel, that he wont bankroll her hunger management issues any longer..... as for why he invited her to share his meal A) thats courtesy and B) thats because he now knows that since she already ate, she will only nibble on the food, rather than eat 80% of it, if he had invited her with an empty stomach.

pls OP, convey the following message to the guy in question for me:" SMART MOVE PLAYA!!!!!"

as for any lady who think this man did something wrong, let me just say that IF A MAN CANNOT BE HONEST WITH THE LADY HE IS DATING FOR A FEW MONTHS, THEN LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING.

this thread should have been titled BEWARE OF ALWAYS HUNGRY WOMEN IN R/SHIP

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage / Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.