Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Will You Still Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry Her? (1768 Views)

She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Marry Her? by Akinife(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
U dated a lady for over 5yrs.
U met ha when u are in 300l and u PPI dated till u
graduated. And u met ha a virgin and u people agreed to keep it till after ur wedding night.
But after 3yrs of being jobless,she later secured a job for you in one big company where u are earning a heavy salary per month.
Things are now going well with you. You finally proposed marriage to her and she accepted.
After the proposal,tears begin to roll down her cheeks and you shockingly asked her what the problem is and
she confessed to you saying:
"I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO UR BOSS BEFORE HE
ACCEPTED TO EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY CUZ
THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED OR YOU WILL
CONTINUE TO REMAIN JOBLESS".
Assuming you are the guy,would you still go ahead with the wedding
REMEMBER:
SHE was the one that changed ur life.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by pasqal09: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
What's so special abt virginity, being a virgin never makes one a better person

5 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by dytbabe: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ha
That movie
Aiye okunrin
Ft funke akindele as the lady, yinka qadri as the boss and bello son as the husband.

He left her na
And he regrted it later

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe: Ha
That movie
Aiye okunrin
Ft funke akindele as the lady, yinka qadri as the boss and bello son as the husband.

He left her na
And he regrted it later

Lolz grin grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by mencade5(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe: Ha
That movie
Aiye okunrin

He left her na
And he regrted it later
i wont leave u once we start our love story...tongue

pm me.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Tymax(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmmm. This case get as e be.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by abdoolorunwa(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
It's odd.but i'll take it with faith and get ahead to marry her and make her understand its not something that should repeat itself and am serious about it.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by agohmamuda(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
for me its very easy. I will go back 2d movie watch it 2d very end, then i*ll come back here 2 jist u all how it ended.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
More like the case of Esau in the bible

A woman should not trade her dignity for anything no matter what, talkless of her virginity!!

Being a jealous guy, sometimes I still find it difficult to fathom that my girl has been actually banged so hard by another guy before I met her

Trust me even if he goes ahead to marry her, women being who they are, she Will believe he owes her FOR LIFE and he dares not misbehave, this will make her have upper hand in the marriage, and you know when women are the boss??

Yungwizzzy will break up and quit that job, tho I might reconsider and take her back but I will NEVER go back to that job!!!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
I will forgive her immediately cos what she did was a life saving sacrifice....

I'll then decide within me on how to make the manager pay for banging my fiancee....
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Akinife(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
abdoolorunwa: It's odd.but i'll take it with faith and get ahead to marry her and make her understand its not something that should repeat itself and am serious about it.

bros. its a nice decision.... BT what about retaining ur job will she also sleep to get u promoted.
what if she gets pregnant koo
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
i will even love her more
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Akinife(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy: More like the case of Esau in the bible

A woman should not trade her dignity for anything no matter what, talkless of her virginity!!

Being a jealous guy, sometimes I still find it difficult to fathom that my girl has been actually banged so hard by another guy before I met her

Trust me even if he goes ahead to marry her, women being who they are, she Will believe he owes her FOR LIFE and he dares not misbehave, this will make her have upper hand in the marriage, and you know when women are the boss??

Yungwizzzy will break up and quit that job, tho I might reconsider and take her back but I will NEVER go back to that job!!!

what's now the excess of loosing d virginity....
will u still trust her with ur friends and landlord?
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yes, I will marry her.

She paid a big price for my success.

She did it for love though it was wrong.

If that man no marry her, he will suffer...
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Akinife:

what's now the excess of loosing d virginity....
will u still trust her with ur friends and landlord?

If she could keep the trust for so many years, I won't dash it all away cos of one single flop

tho this story may not be real but do u know how impossible it is for a lady to go tru uni, serve and still kept her virginity?? I doff my facecap for her!!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by McWhillion(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please what episode of super story is this?
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by raziboi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
popping a hymen ...is not a big thing
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by publicenemy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Akinife:
graduated. And u met ha a virgin and u people agreed to keep it till after ur wedding night.
But after 3yrs of being jobless,she later secured a job for you in one big company where u are earning a heavy salary per month.
Things are now going well with you. You finally proposed marriage to her and she accepted.
After the proposal,tears begin to roll down her cheeks and you shockingly asked her what the problem is and
REMEMBER:

Well if i dump her i lose my job.if i marry her my boss will continue to chop her.

Hmmnnn....

I will postpone the wedding indefinitly and continue dating her till i find a better job or save enuff..
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
publicenemy:

Well if i dump her i lose my job.if i marry her my boss will continue to chop her.

Hmmnnn....

I will postpone the wedding indefinitly and continue dating her till i find a better job or save enuff..

Bad sense.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by publicenemy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
glitest:

Bad sense.

Lols....the job is important,yet every man needs a woman he can trust even if she is not trust worthy.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
publicenemy:

Lols....the job is important,yet every man needs a woman he can trust even if she is not trust worthy.

True!...The way you said you would have gone about it was bad though . grin grin...Unless you were going to give her a big payout.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by publicenemy(m): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
glitest:

True!...The way you said you would have gone about was bad though . grin grin...Unless you were going to give her a big payout.

of course i would give her a huge payout..as long as it relieves me of the pain of having to lead her on,becos i cared for her once and will always do whether i like it or not.but marriage shouldnt be based on sentiments,some signs should never be ignored...i appreciate principled ladies.so her act could be forgiven but marriage? No.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
publicenemy:

of course i would give her a huge payout..as long as it relieves me of the pain of having to lead her on,becos i cared for her once and will always do whether i like it or not.but marriage shouldnt be based on sentiments,some signs should never be ignored...i appreciate principled ladies.so her act could be forgiven but marriage? No.

That would have been a nice/ matured move then.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:37am On Jul 16, 2014
Akinife:
REMEMBER:
i've watched the film. It is titled 'could this be love? ' . Mtcheew
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by McWhillion(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
raziboi: popping a hymen ...is not a big thing
Na champagne
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by tosyne2much(m): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
There's no need crying over spilled milk.. Life goes on jst dat my appointment wld be terminated when my boss subsequently request for sex and she deny him of sex

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Akinife(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
There's no need crying over spilled milk.. Life goes on jst dat my appointment wld be terminated when my boss subsequently request for sex and she deny him of sex

so what do you mean exactly by life goes on....
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by Akinife(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:

i've watched the film. It is titled 'could this be love? ' . Mtcheew

I wish I have any comment for you
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by carthie: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2014
There is no how the boss won't ask for more sex or else she might or will be threatened at d expence of her husband job and u knw d rest of d story. But why would she had to sleep with her boss for her man to get a job, such things don't last, waiting for their perfect moment would have speak better. Although she did the right thing in a wrong way and manner, which means she could do anything to make her husband happy but not at her having sex to get a job, so if she needs money badly and things are bad, to feed d family she has to sleep with a man to get a pay rather than allowing God to work things out which will sound more respecting and valuable. Wish I could go on. I would forgive her but the trust will be bridged seriously
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2014
There's no point in leaving her.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right? / Romancelander You Love Quoting Most / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.