Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Gej Dancing To Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Dancing To Impeachment (4237 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Fayose Will Reply To Impeachment Notice – PDP / Jonathan Reacts To Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Abagworo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Finally nobody can impeach Jonathan. Nigerians won't accept indiscriminate impeachment based on power tussle.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Afam4eva(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo: Finally nobody can impeach Jonathan. Nigerians won't accept indiscriminate impeachment based on power tussle.
He actually can be impeaches if he falls out with the majority of the house. But the house has to give a sound reason for his impeachment.

I personally think Jonathan's travails goes beyond his supposed ineptitude. It has a lot to do with where he comes from. I'm going to write an article on it.

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
St_Black:

You v been yarning dust ever since the start of this thread ! .. A fellow igbo keeps on hammering the loose disposition of Yorubas towards religion, but yet those solid nuts of ignorance keeps on coercing that head of urs ! undecided

.....for Christ sake, when will u now start learning?
LOL! grin
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli: With the recent crisis in the pdp, and 26 senators declaring support for Atiku's faction, the President risks impeachment. From my calculation

APC has 33 senators

Atiku has 26

Gej has 48

All Atiku has to do is to form an alliance with the APC and a few others and gej could be out of office. The President is really digging his own grave. I hope the country would not over boil.

THIS IS A LESSON TO THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SHOUTING PRESIDENTIAL MIGHT.

And will APC or Atiku take over after the impeachment? Of course NO!
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
You don't need to sit and Watch things as it unfold start getting prepare for the moment of truth (disintegration/War), Not only Co-Northerners want to force Jonathan out because he is Ijaw Man, there are some Yorubas especially the Moslem ones that swore never to see good thing come out of Ijaw Land, they are making every effort to see Jonathan down

I am in total support of us sensitizing everyone and getting our people from the SS/SE and the middle belt that would align with the new nation ready for the last showdown against the far north
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Abagworo(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
zegbeye:

I am in total support of us sensitizing everyone and getting our people from the SS/SE and the middle belt that would align with the new nation ready for the last showdown against the far north

Please it will do good if you always make your geo-political zoning specific.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
He actually can be impeaches if he falls out with the majority of the house. But the house has to give a sound reason for his impeachment.

I personally think Jonathan's travails goes beyond his supposed ineptitude. It has a lot to do with where he comes from. I'm going to write an article on it.
Ofcourse they have to find a better reason to impeach him but your second line about where Jonathan comes from is unacceptable, bro Jonathan won a landslide in the last election with high hopes from voters, he also did very well in the north. If gej had performance rating of close to 60% the whole country would stand by him.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by alaoeri: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva:

Not only where he comes from, from the inception of his administration GEJ surrounded himself with the wrong set of ppl, sign a agreement of single term while his body language prove otherwise though he can contest but to be sincere in terms of politics the north has upper hand than any other region haven know this, he supposed to dance to their tune ( the boy is good things ), manoeuvre his way to clinch the 2nd term ticket just like OBJ did to Atiku & deal with them after achieving his aim rather he's fighting with every perceive enemy, suspension upon suspension through tukur, frustrated OBJ to resigned as BOT chairman, fighting Amaechi dirty among others all these doesn't do him any good & even give the aggrieved members more power.
Regarding impeachment, no jupiter can impeach GEJ.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Abagworo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva:

I disagree with you on that. I think his travails centers on abuse of power mostly by his wife, dishonoring agreements coupled with trying to hold on to power after 2015. That however is more or less a PDP internal affair.

On a greater scale, the civil society are not impressed with his performance hence he cannot win a free and fair election. Amaechi survived his whole power abuse because Amaechi performed and the civil society staked their head for Amaechi not to be removed. Infact the Amaechi issue has reduced Jonathan's power as it is likely strikes will always follow any unpopular policy by his administration.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

I disagree with you on that. I think his travails centers on abuse of power mostly by his wife, dishonoring agreements coupled with trying to hold on to power after 2015. That however is more or less a PDP internal affair.

On a greater scale, the civil society are not impressed with his performance hence he cannot win a free and fair election. Amaechi survived his whole power abuse because Amaechi performed and the civil society staked their head for Amaechi not to be removed. Infact the Amaechi issue has reduced Jonathan's power as it is likely strikes will always follow any unpopular policy by his administration.
What has the wife got to do with the man and what do you mean by "trying to hold on to power beyond 2015"? Does the constitution now allow to two terms of 4 years each for a president. So, what's wrong if he wants to contest beyond 2015? Is this agreement he had in the constitution? Why's everyone acting like he has dropped some shite on the constitution only because he failed to honor his promise to some uber corrupt individuals.

The civil service has never been impressed with any president of NIgeria for a long time, so it's not a Jonathan thing.

Personally, i don't believe Jonathan is the best we can have and i don't even think he can score more than 55% in my books but let's always discuss issues and not use the fact that we hate this man to call for his head. If we say he's incompetent then let's leave it at that and stop bringing some satan agreement that he failed to honour.

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Afam4eva(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
Ofcourse they have to find a better reason to impeach him but your second line about where Jonathan comes from is unacceptable, bro Jonathan won a landslide in the last election with high hopes from voters, he also did very well in the north. If gej had performance rating of close to 60% the whole country would stand by him.
And Obasanjo had a performance close to 60%? Yaradua nko? If Yaradua or Obasanjo were still in power and confronted with the challenges that has face Jonathan's government, nobody will be calling for their head. NIgeria are partisan, tribal and religious in their assessment and this is a grave precedence that may metamorphose into a cagey macabar dance which may in turn lead to Nigeria's break up if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
Becomerich, that is truth, Yoruba moslems feel more comfortable with Sharia North and never love anything Ijaw, they hated Ijaws and don't want them to grow, Yoruba Moslems and their Moslem Co-North partners are trying all their best to see the down fall of Ijaws,

I am Yoruba and a christian, I want Jonathan impeached, humiliated and decimated. Have I become a muslim also?
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by taharqa: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

In what way have Yorubas or any other tribe or religion stalled the growth of Ijaw ethnic group? Jonathan has been President for 4 years and has not done anything on East-West Road but when Amaechi complained, he started fighting Amaechi. He has wasted 4 years that could have been used for

1) Massive infrastructural development of the Ijaw area

2) Connecting Ijaws to other Nigerians through East-West road and Coastal road projects.

3) Conveying an SNC where Nigeria can be discussed and our way forward determined

These are as easy as ABC.
Would you keep that you LYING mouth SHUT, already. When you guys tell bare-face lies, dont you clowns feel any Shame at all??
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
zegbeye:

which middle belt are talking about? Is it niger, Nasarawa, Kogi or Benue ( ACN =233,598, PDP =325,536) from last election.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by bunmayo123: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
zegbeye:

Which middle belt are you yapping about? Pls leave us out of this mess

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
which middle belt are talking about? Is it niger, Nasarawa, Kogi or Benue ( ACN =233,598, PDP =325,536) from last election.

PDP won in Benue,Nassarawa and Kogi state.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
bunmayo123:

Which middle belt are you yapping about? Pls leave us out of this mess

Yoruba man na whom ask you
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nebeuwa(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
An impeachment of a president from the Niger Delta will not bode well for Nigeria. That region is the goose that laid the golden egg. The fact that many of these political moves in the Nigerian political landscape seem to have a lot of tribal undertones to it. Only a blind man will say that tribe and religion is not playing a role.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
And Obasanjo had a performance close to 60%? Yaradua nko? If Yaradua or Obasanjo were still in power and confronted with the challenges that has face Jonathan's government, nobody will be calling for their head. NIgeria are partisan, tribal and religious in their assessment and this is a grave precedence that may metamorphose into a cagey macabar dance which may in turn lead to Nigeria's break up if care is not taken.
Are saying no body called obj out, why is obj hated in the SW, why was he almost impeached, gej haven't faced half the pressure obj had to deal with.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva:

Make sure you write your article in English.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nebeuwa(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
Are saying no body called obj out, why is obj hated in the SW, why was he almost impeached, gej haven't faced half the pressure obj had to deal with.

If you think the Odi incident is the same type of pressure that Jonathan is facing with this radical islamist insurgency, then you need your head thoroughly examined. Obasanjo also had the support of the North, so he did not even need the South West. That is one of the main reasons why he became president.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Afam4eva(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
Every president of Nigeria since independence were criticized but nowhere near to what Jonathan is experiencing.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:

OBJ was rejected in his first election because his opponent was also yoruba.In his re-election the opposition AD did not even field a candidate but threw their weight behind him.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Abagworo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
What has the wife got to do with the man and what do you mean by "trying to hold on to power beyond 2015"? Does the constitution now allow to two terms of 4 years each for a president. So, what's wrong if he wants to contest beyond 2015? Is this agreement he had in the constitution? Why's everyone acting like he has dropped some shite on the constitution only because he failed to honor his promise to some uber corrupt individuals.

The civil service has never been impressed with any president of NIgeria for a long time, so it's not a Jonathan thing.

Personally, i don't believe Jonathan is the best we can have and i don't even think he can score more than 55% in my books but let's always discuss issues and not use the fact that we hate this man to call for his head. If we say he's incompetent then let's leave it at that and stop bringing some satan agreement that he failed to honour.

I think its an internal PDP affair and its their PDP business like I stated earlier.

Truthfully Jonathan is serving his 2nd term and not 1st as you just presumed. He finished off the last 2 years of Yar'Adua and contested for a 2nd term. It was the quest to hold on to power that brought about twisting of glaring facts. However if the court of law states that this is his 1st term, then he has every right to contest the 2nd.

The civil society is not in support of his policies and control majority of Nigeria's active political followership. The NLC, NUPENG, PENGASSAN, ASUU, ASUP, OKada riders, NURTW, NANS and others are not impressed with Jonathan's administration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members / PHOTO: Funny Reply Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Gave To Oshiomole / Updated Profile Of Late Lt Col Mohd Abu Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.