Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Gej Dancing To Impeachment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Dancing To Impeachment (4236 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Fayose Will Reply To Impeachment Notice – PDP / Jonathan Reacts To Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Abagworo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
What has the wife got to do with the man and what do you mean by "trying to hold on to power beyond 2015"? Does the constitution now allow to two terms of 4 years each for a president. So, what's wrong if he wants to contest beyond 2015? Is this agreement he had in the constitution? Why's everyone acting like he has dropped some shite on the constitution only because he failed to honor his promise to some uber corrupt individuals.

The civil service has never been impressed with any president of NIgeria for a long time, so it's not a Jonathan thing.

Personally, i don't believe Jonathan is the best we can have and i don't even think he can score more than 55% in my books but let's always discuss issues and not use the fact that we hate this man to call for his head. If we say he's incompetent then let's leave it at that and stop bringing some satan agreement that he failed to honour.

I think its an internal PDP affair and its their PDP business like I stated earlier.

Truthfully Jonathan is serving his 2nd term and not 1st as you just presumed. He finished off the last 2 years of Yar'Adua and contested for a 2nd term. It was the quest to hold on to power that brought about twisting of glaring facts. However if the court of law states that this is his 1st term, then he has every right to contest the 2nd.

The civil society is not in support of his policies and control majority of Nigeria's active political followership. The NLC, NUPENG, PENGASSAN, ASUU, ASUP, OKada riders, NURTW, NANS and others are not impressed with Jonathan's administration.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

PDP won in Benue,Nassarawa and Kogi state.
i am only proving they ain't exclusively pdp has the person I quoted wants us to believe. Gej won states in the north and SW too, but that can't happen as of today becos the opposition are more United
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Pygru: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
You don't need to sit and Watch things as it unfold start getting prepare for the moment of truth (disintegration/War), Not only Co-Northerners want to force Jonathan out because he is Ijaw Man, there are some Yorubas especially the Moslem ones that swore never to see good thing come out of Ijaw Land, they are making every effort to see Jonathan down
correct
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
i am only proving they ain't exclusively pdp has the person I quoted wants us to believe. Gej won states in the north and SW too, but that can't happen as of today becos the opposition are more United

Aside the southwest,he will still win the other states he won in 2011
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Afam4eva(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

I think its an internal PDP affair and its their PDP business like I stated earlier.

Truthfully Jonathan is serving his 2nd term and not 1st as you just presumed. He finished off the last 2 years of Yar'Adua and contested for a 2nd term. It was the quest to hold on to power that brought about twisting of glaring facts. However if the court of law states that this is his 1st term, then he has every right to contest the 2nd.

The civil society is not in support of his policies and control majority of Nigeria's active political followership. The NLC, NUPENG, PENGASSAN, ASUU, ASUP, OKada riders, NURTW, NANS and others are not impressed with Jonathan's administration.
The consitution states that a president can be elected twice. The keyword here is elected. Jonathan was not elected the first time. He was simply service his superior term in office. The court doesn't need to say zilch. The constitution is very clear. It's only those who are blinded by ambition that choose not to see it.

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nebeuwa:

If you think the Odi incident is the same type of pressure that Jonathan is facing with this radical islamist insurgency, then you need your head thoroughly examined. Obasanjo also had the support of the North, so he did not even need the South West. That is one of the main reasons why he became president.
and gej has the support of the north? Btw my post wasn't about insurgency.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Aside the southwest,he will still win the other states he won in 2011
You are joking right? Fact is gej has got to step up his performance else he is out in 2015,
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
You are joking right? Fact is gej has got to step up his performance else he is out in 2015,

He will win again with the other states he won in 2011.Go ahead to comit suicie after that
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
The consitution states that a president can be elected twice. The keyword here is elected. Jonathan was not elected the first time. He was simply service his superior term in office. The court doesn't need to say zilch. The constitution is very clear. It's only those who are blinded by ambition that choose not to see it.
You are right but fact is he has done a more than one term and should be doing better in his performance rating. This guy could easily have been a hero if he did his best in 6yrs and just let go. But of course power intoxicates
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Ojigho: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Pyguru. Must everything be attached to either the ethnic or religious trump card? I lost all hope in GEJ right from the PDP primaries in 2011. With the millions of dollars expended in the exercise,seeds of doubt were planted in my heart right from then. But does that make me a Yoruba or a Moslem? No,I'm just an Urhobo Deltan from the South South who has felt the brunt of mis-rule of the PDP,right in my backyard Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

He will win again with the other states he won in 2011. Go ahead to comit suicide after that

yeah great debating skills and manners
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Afam4eva(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
You are right but fact is he has done a more than one term and should be doing better in his performance rating. This guy could easily have been a hero if he did his best in 6yrs and just let go. But of course power intoxicates
So, he will be a hero if he leaves in 2015? Lol grin And no, power intoxication does not suffice here as long as the constitution allows it. Tell that to Mugabe.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by atlwireles: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
I hope the impeachment threat is carried out. This was a great country, many of our people from the Southsouth gave their blood, sweat and muscle to get it, where it is today. I am very sure, we will do better in any new nation we find ourselves. Please impeach Jonah. The average man walking the streets of the southsouth is not a boaster, let's find out once and for all, who really owns papa's land.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:

yeah great debating skills and manners

I guess you are one of those ladies who enjoy beating up men for fun on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
I doubt if any inpeachment can be initiated against gej. Even the thought of it can scare the ''who is who'' in Nigerian politics to the freezing point. This is not governorship seat we are talking about.
Infact it can not work. It will defintly brake the existance of nigeria. Or probably gej will just lock up the house of asembly for rest of the tenure with the help of the arm forces.
In another cenario, Gej may peacefuly hand over power to the milatary( ihejirika to be precise) for some years in other to calm down the tention that has been generated by the oposition and some deseters.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by solapex: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
He don't need to know if i exist, but trying to pull him down because he is Ijaw is not the best way, Yoruba Moslems and Co-North leaders are not better than Jonathan. Check 50yrs of Nigeria history and tell me why Nigeria economy is like this today, Jonathan did not ruin this country in 3yrs, Northern Moslems with the help of Yoruba Moslems Ruin this Country.
U̶̲̥̅̊ are one of the people that are creating problem for GEJ. I don't see senses in every of Ūя̲̅ post. IF U̶̲̥̅̊ tink U̶̲̥̅̊ can use religion to divide us in the WEst, then U̶̲̥̅̊ are making a very big mistake. Both the yoruba xtian and the moslem love each. We also love those that love us. For ur information I'm a xtian, I hate GEJ, I will never vote for him again and in fact I have already campaigning again him. Infact I want him to be impeachrd b4 2015. And do U̶̲̥̅̊ why? All his policies is agaist the Yoruba people. I voted for him in 2015 and I will never vote for him again.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by chukel(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
You don't need to sit and Watch things as it unfold start getting prepare for the moment of truth (disintegration/War), Not only Co-Northerners want to force Jonathan out because he is Ijaw Man, there are some Yorubas especially the Moslem ones that swore never to see good thing come out of Ijaw Land, they are making every effort to see Jonathan down
Wen pple like u speak/type, I see nothing but stark stupidity, senselessness nd bigotry. D same pple dat u claim dnt want to see anytin gud out of ijaw land are d same pple dat voted him in 2011. FYI GEJ was widely voted for in nigeria in 2011 though dia wia drums of rigGing for him. Dnt incite hatred for ur tribe or better put ethnic group. Nobody cares wia he is from. He shud just perform. And if he had an aGreement, he shud just honour it or plead for anoda chance. Dat is hw MEN behave.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by homesteady(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why would they impeach him?? What are his crimes??
Is it because he conducted one of the most free and election in Nigeria??
Is it because he brought back our dead railway transportation back??
Is it because foreign investors are now trooping into Nigeria??
Is it because most of our roads are now safe for travelling?
Is it because his administration has brought up excellent ministers who are taking their ministries to another level??
Is it because he has finally privatised our power sector??
Or is it because he is from a minority tribe??
Or is it because his wife made some grammatical errors in some of her speeches?
Or is it because his wife security causes hold ups wherever she goes??
Or is it because he is finally laying boko haram to rest??
How 'll you just wake up one morning and decide to impeach a president, whose goods have outdone his bads??
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
solapex: U̶̲̥̅̊ are one of the people that are creating problem for GEJ. I don't see senses in every of Ūя̲̅ post. IF U̶̲̥̅̊ tink U̶̲̥̅̊ can use religion to divide us in the WEst, then U̶̲̥̅̊ are making a very big mistake. Both the yoruba xtian and the moslem love each. We also love those that love us. For ur information I'm a xtian, I hate GEJ, I will never vote for him again and in fact I have already campaigning again him. Infact I want him to be impeachrd b4 2015. And do U̶̲̥̅̊ why? All his policies is agaist the Yoruba people. I voted for him in 2015 and I will never vote for him again.
You are a real Yoruba Christian, you have been made the more you look the less you see by Moslems, i'm not surprise that u loved Abacha with all your life, keep it up. Yoruba moslems are only pretending to love Yoruba Christian, they used that method of love to dislodge Yoruba Christian and turn them to confused people.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
You are a real Yoruba Christian, you have been made the more you look the less you see by Moslems, i'm not surprise that u loved Abacha with all your life, keep it up. Yoruba moslems are only pretending to love Yoruba Christian, they used that method of love to dislodge Yoruba Christian and turn them to confused people.

Willy Nilly....your Mumu just dey grow exponentially everyday... tongue
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukel:
Wen pple like u speak/type, I see nothing but stark stupidity, senselessness nd bigotry. D same pple dat u claim dnt want to see anytin gud out of ijaw land are d same pple dat voted him in 2011. FYI GEJ was widely voted for in nigeria in 2011 though dia drums of rigGing for him. Dnt incite hatred for ur tribe or better put ethnic group. Nobody cares wia he is from. He shud just perform. And if he had an aGreement, he shud just honour it or plead for anoda chance. Dat is hw MEN behave.
Yoruba Moslems didn't Vote for Jonathan, they hated ijaws, where were you when Yoruba Moslems were making mockery of Ijaws calling them Sons of drunken fisher men.
Which agreement are you talking about, this country did not belong to Moslem North and moslems,
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by joseph1832(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli: With the recent crisis in the pdp, and 26 senators declaring support for Atiku's faction, the President risks impeachment. From my calculation

APC has 33 senators

Atiku has 26

Gej has 48

All Atiku has to do is to form an alliance with the APC and a few others and gej could be out of office. The President is really digging his own grave. I hope the country would not over boil.

THIS IS A LESSON TO THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SHOUTING PRESIDENTIAL MIGHT.
On what ground would GEJ be impeached? I can think of a few but I'll love to hear yours...
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
ilugunboy:
Willy Nilly....your Mumu just dey grow exponentially everyday... tongue
Olukuboy, are you out from mental hospital
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Pygru: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
@ bolded e.g lagos
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by solapex: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
let ♍ƺ just leave U̶̲̥̅̊ with Ūя̲̅ nonsense. U̶̲̥̅̊ are living in the dark. The majority will decide if GEJ will be reelected. I wish him good luck.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
solapex: let ♍ƺ just leave U̶̲̥̅̊ with Ūя̲̅ nonsense. U̶̲̥̅̊ are living in the dark. The majority will decide if GEJ will be reelected. I wish him good luck.
u are the one living in the dark, that is why the way u type your word looks like Chiness/Indian
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Noraokon: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
envisaging the impeachment of GEJ based on recent happenings in the party is equal to exaggerating. what is presently happening in the party is not new to political parties in the country. it goes a long way in showing how strong our democratic institution has become, where you have people with divergent interests, ideologies and beliefs. after all, we disagree to agree. so i believe the party will take care of its internal wranglings.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Who goes there!
Touching a SS man who has d support of d SE 'men' would be suicidal to d 'unity' of this con3. You know what it means.
Let he who have ear, hear.
#Just saying#
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by joseph1832(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nora okon: envisaging the impeachment of GEJ based on recent happenings in the party is equal to exaggerating. what is presently happening in the party is not new to political parties in the country. it goes a long way in showing how strong our democratic institution has become, where you have people with divergent interests, ideologies and beliefs. after all, we disagree to agree. so i believe the party will take care of its internal wranglings.
Another magnificent bullshit! "The agree to disagree bullshit".

When have our political parties espicially now ever have ideals and beliefs? All they have is interest based on either ethnic/tribal or religious affiliations! With the superior being for their own benefit!
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
Olukuboy, are you out from mental hospital

the one wey you still be chairman abi? undecided

Ode... tongue
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Abagworo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Who goes there!
Touching a SS man who has d support of d SE 'men' would be suicidal to d 'unity' of this con3. You know what it means.
Let he who have ear, hear.
#Just saying#

There's something too simplistic about the way many Igbos make some statements. I wouldn't like other Nigerians to view them as a collective statement of Igbos. Igbos are a very diverse group and have never held a meeting to agree on anything but some people go about making inflammatory statements that will affect innocent Igbos. When you know that majority of Igbos live in the North and Southwest and majority of their hard earned investments are there, why then would an Igbo be making inflammatory statements just because he's based in the East?

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Ojiofor: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Over dose of APC is very dangerous to your health.Be warned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIVE PDP GOVS UNDER WATCH OVER BUHARI / Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike / Buhari Speech About - First 100 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.