Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Gej Dancing To Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Dancing To Impeachment (4227 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Fayose Will Reply To Impeachment Notice – PDP / Jonathan Reacts To Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2013
With the recent crisis in the pdp, and 26 senators declaring support for Atiku's faction, the President risks impeachment. From my calculation

APC has 33 senators

Atiku has 26

Gej has 48

All Atiku has to do is to form an alliance with the APC and a few others and gej could be out of office. The President is really digging his own grave. I hope the country would not over boil.

THIS IS A LESSON TO THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SHOUTING PRESIDENTIAL MIGHT.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by gare(f): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2013
Gej out,Niger delta out,if all this scheming is because of our oil then,they should think twice, we will never allow a northern to country our resources again, we are sitting and watching how it all plays out,but they should be thinking of alternative resources to run their economy by the time we pull out,enough of all this its their birth right to rule we have had enough of them, for Ameachi he can continue his act, he is acting the script of the SS to get into the midst of the north and destablize them

9 Likes

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2013
gare: Gej out,Niger delta out,if all this scheming is because of our oil then,they should think twice, we will never allow a northern to country our resources again, we are sitting and watching how it all plays out,but they should be thinking of alternative resources to run their economy by the time we pull out,enough of all this its their birth right to rule we have had enough of them, for Ameachi he can continue his act, he is acting the script of the SS to get into the midst of the north and destablize them
If gej is impeached it can go either way, outright violence or everybody gets settled. Btw whose script is ameachi writing? Do you know how much begging gej has to do to save his neck?
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by figment232(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli: With the recent crisis in the pdp, and 26 senators declaring support for Atiku's faction, the President risks impeachment. From my calculation

APC has 33 senators

Atiku has 26

Gej has 48

All Atiku has to do is to form an alliance with the APC and a few others and gej could be out of office. The President is really digging his own grave. I hope the country would not over boil.

THIS IS A LESSON TO THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SHOUTING PRESIDENTIAL MIGHT.
Easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Abagworo(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2013
gare: Gej out,Niger delta out,if all this scheming is because of our oil then,they should think twice, we will never allow a northern to country our resources again, we are sitting and watching how it all plays out,but they should be thinking of alternative resources to run their economy by the time we pull out,enough of all this its their birth right to rule we have had enough of them, for Ameachi he can continue his act, he is acting the script of the SS to get into the midst of the north and destablize them

Forget about making careless statements and face reality bro. Jonathan has not achieved anything outstanding either for SS in particular or Nigeria at large. His biggest achievement to me is siting a University in his village. Amaechi is a better and more focused leader than Jonathan and would have done better as a President.

There is no war between North and South as you can notice from Amaechi's angle. Its all about political interests and rightful leadership. Jonathan is romancing with Yerima and Al-Mustapha who are of course Northern muslims.

6 Likes

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2013
No Nigerian President have ever been impeached. If Jonathan is impeached, this country will definitely split! So it's easier said than done. cool
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2013
You don't need to sit and Watch things as it unfold start getting prepare for the moment of truth (disintegration/War), Not only Co-Northerners want to force Jonathan out because he is Ijaw Man, there are some Yorubas especially the Moslem ones that swore never to see good thing come out of Ijaw Land, they are making every effort to see Jonathan down

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
You don't need to sit and Watch things as it unfold start getting prepare for the moment of truth (disintegration/War), Not only Co-Northerners want to force Jonathan out because he is Ijaw Man, there are some Yorubas especially the Moslem ones that swore never to see good thing come out of Ijaw Land, they are making every effort to see Jonathan down
(Yorubas especially the Moslem) what do you mean by this, always weeping religious and ethnic sentiments. This is what got gej to this

4 Likes

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
(Yorubas especially the Moslem) what do you mean by this, always weeping religious and ethnic sentiments. This is what got gej to this
Becomerich, that is truth, Yoruba moslems feel more comfortable with Sharia North and never love anything Ijaw, they hated Ijaws and don't want them to grow, Yoruba Moslems and their Moslem Co-North partners are trying all their best to see the down fall of Ijaws,
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Abagworo(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
Becomerich, that is truth, Yoruba moslems feel more comfortable with Sharia North and never love anything Ijaw, they hated Ijaws and don't want them to grow, Yoruba Moslems and their Moslem Co-North partners are trying all their best to see the down fall of Ijaws,

In what way have Yorubas or any other tribe or religion stalled the growth of Ijaw ethnic group? Jonathan has been President for 4 years and has not done anything. On East-West Road but when Amaechi complained, he started fighting Amaechi. He has wasted 4 years that could have been used for

1) Massive infrastructural development of the Ijaw area

2) Connecting Ijaws to other Nigerians through East-West road and Coastal road projects.

3) Conveying an SNC where Nigeria can be discussed and our way forward determined

These are as easy as ABC.

4 Likes

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
COME I resemble musiwa for your face? You seem to know nothing about other tribes, do you think yorubas even care about religion, do you know how many tribes are in the north for you to claim sharia North. Dude get real politicians only care about themselves, Gej would pick tukur or obj over you anytime any day. He does not even know you exist.

5 Likes

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

In what way have Yorubas or any other tribe or religion stalled the growth of Ijaw ethnic group? Jonathan has been President for 4 years and has not done anything. On East-West Road but when Amaechi complained, he started fighting Amaechi. He has wasted 4 years that could have been used for

2) Connecting Ijaws to other Nigerians through East-West road and Coastal road projects.

3) Conveying an SNC where Nigeria can be discussed and our way forward determined

You got to feel sorry about these people who care less about themselves and the future of their children over a non performing leader who will ready pick a Northerner or them at any given time for his own selfish agenda.

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by jaiykem: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2013
Impeachment over_rule. it purely an abiku,ogbanje politics.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Yoruba Moslems are secretly pushing the Co Northerners against Jonathan because they want the down fall of Ijaws, they want to make Mockery Ijwas.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by owolabifunke14(f): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Impeachment cannot take place in Nigeria.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
COME I resemble musiwa for your face? You seem to know nothing about other tribes, do you think yorubas even care about religion, do you know how many tribes are in the north for you to claim sharia North. Dude get real politicians only care about themselves, Gej would pick tukur or obj over you anytime any day. He does not even know you exist.
He don't need to know if i exist, but trying to pull him down because he is Ijaw is not the best way, Yoruba Moslems and Co-North leaders are not better than Jonathan. Check 50yrs of Nigeria history and tell me why Nigeria economy is like this today, Jonathan did not ruin this country in 3yrs, Northern Moslems with the help of Yoruba Moslems Ruin this Country.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by alaoeri: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
Yoruba Moslems are secretly pushing the Co Northerners against Jonathan because they want the down fall of Ijaws, they want to make Mockery Ijwas.
Pls kindly mention the yoruba muslims that are involve in your accusation or stf-up.

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
berem: No Nigerian President have ever been impeached. If Jonathan is impeached, this country will definitely split! So it's easier said than done. cool
True its almost impossible for it to happen but it gives Atiku and ameachi enough bargaining power as gej has been holding talk (begging) the rebel governors since yesterday.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
An african president can never be impeached!! None of them will ever allow it to happen @ least not in this our present dispensation.If it gets to that he ll decide to play dirty!!

Besides the ooposition is even yet to get the mandatory 2/3 required to make it happen.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Abagworo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:

Even if they are pushing Northerners against Jonathan, it does not stop Jonathan from focusing on developing Ijawland. The reason I will always support Rochas is because people have been fighting him from every angle including asking contractors to abandon projects and receive FG protection but he kept on doing his job. Within 2 years, Orlu which is his area that was neglected for more than 40 years has already received infrastructural transformation and so have most neglected communities in Imo State. Jonathan can replicate same at least in the riverine area which was neglected by our past leaders because of its difficult terrain. IMHO, Sani Abacha who is from Borno State did more for Ijaws than Jonathan has been able to.

I was thinking there would be an SNC in 2010 but I was disappointed. Even today that his political future is uncertain, why won't he use the little time left to help the Niger Delta?
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by dridowu: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
guy y u dy yan like ds ? 90% of we yorubas are less concern about religion. Religion is least of our problem in SW. We vote for the person we loved. We vote for the person that showed us love. We vote the person that will make our future bright. So my brother forget religion issue in south west.
@topic, if d calculation goes that way...........then gej may be on his out

2 Likes

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
He don't need to know if i exist, but trying to pull him down because he is Ijaw is not the best way, Yoruba Moslems and Co-North leaders are not better than Jonathan. Check 50yrs of Nigeria history and tell me why Nigeria economy is like this today, Jonathan did not ruin this country in 3yrs, Northern Moslems with the help of Yoruba Moslems Ruin this Country.
Bro, i don't even know where to start this debate with you, someone should correct be if am wrong but as far as I know yorubas don't mix religion with politics or daily interaction, A typical yoruba family have equal balance of both religions.
Anyways i would rate gej 20% on performance considering the resources available to him.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44: An african president can never be impeached!! None of them will ever allow it to happen @ least not in this our present dispensation.If it gets to that he ll decide to play dirty!!

Besides the ooposition is even yet to get the mandatory 2/3 required to make it happen.
How dirty can he go, what cards can he play? Any wrong move would only strengthen the opposition. Fact is everyone sees this dude as weak. Even obj felt the heat and had to give in.

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Even if they are pushing Northerners against Jonathan, it does not stop Jonathan from focusing on developing Ijawland. The reason I will always support Rochas is because people have been fighting him from every angle including asking contractors to abandon projects and receive FG protection but he kept on doing his job. Within 2 years, Orlu which is his area that was neglected for more than 40 years has already received infrastructural transformation and so have most neglected communities in Imo State. Jonathan can replicate same at least in the riverine area which was neglected by our past leaders because of its difficult terrain. IMHO, Sani Abacha who is from Borno State did more for Ijaws than Jonathan has been able to.

I was thinking there would be an SNC in 2010 but I was disappointed. Even today that his political future is uncertain, why won't he use the little time left to help the Niger Delta?
I am not Jonathan Fan, but this Guy is trying, he is not the president of Ijaw but Nigeria, recently your Igbo people were rejoicing because of Enugu International Airport which Yoruba Moslems and Co-North are against, people are now talking of stable electricity, nice roads are constructed , Jonathan can not turn everything Gold in one day, Yoruba Moslens and their Co-North partners want Jonathan to open Nigeria Coffers for them to Loot
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

the same mistakes obj made in the SW and the major reason they hate him in his home town.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
dridowu: guy y u dy yan like ds ? 90% of we yorubas are less concern about religion. Religion is least of our problem in SW. We vote for the person we loved. We vote for the person that showed us love. We vote the person that will make our future bright. So my brother forget religion issue in south west.
@topic, if d calculation goes that way...........then gej may be on his out
Man na lie, Yoruba Moslems have succeeded in dislodging Yoruba Christian and made them the more you look the less you see, Yoruba Christians are now confused, they don't even know where they belong again.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by duality(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sentiments all over.

May I remind people that when Buhari and Idiagbon removed Shehu Shagari from government; Nigerians where jubilant, claiming that Nigeria has been liberated; a clueless government is out etc. but what happened next; Nigeria went through years in the wilderness.

People should be more thorough in their thinking and learn from history. I cant explain more as some folks will misunderstand me. Nigerians should be wise.

5 Likes

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Rhemar(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
True its almost impossible for it to happen but it gives Atiku and ameachi enough bargaining power as gej has been holding talk (begging) the rebel governors since yesterday.
There is fire on the mountain so he can't be at ease since he's so desperate to recontest but it's going to be a hard battle to win this time around; I can perceive the end of Pdp reign drawing closer than expected
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:
I am not Jonathan Fan, but this Guy is trying, he is not the president of Ijaw but Nigeria, recently your Igbo people were rejoicing because of Enugu International Airport which Yoruba Moslems and Co-North are against, people are now talking of stable electricity, nice roads are constructed , Jonathan can not turn everything Gold in one day, Yoruba Moslens and their Co-North partners want Jonathan to open Nigeria Coffers for them to Loot

I don't like ethnicity and religion as political tools and I've not read of any group laying emphasis on religion and tribe other than Jonathan's group. It is always good as a leader to preach religious and ethnic harmony as well as work towards stability and progress of the nation. A sovereign national conference can be held to discuss our way forward or at least it is easier to make the States partly autonomous and the Governors more powerful and hence power closer to the people.

1 Like

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

You too much!! cool cool cool
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wily1Wily:

You v been yarning dust ever since the start of this thread ! .. A fellow igbo keeps on hammering the loose disposition of Yorubas towards religion, but yet those solid nuts of ignorance keeps on coercing that head of urs ! undecided

.....for Christ sake, when will u now start learning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIVE PDP GOVS UNDER WATCH OVER BUHARI / Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria / BREAKING NEWS: Fayose's Girlfriend Absconds With N75m, P.A In Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.