Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Gej Dancing To Impeachment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Dancing To Impeachment (4239 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Fayose Will Reply To Impeachment Notice – PDP / Jonathan Reacts To Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

the one wey you still be chairman abi? undecided

Ode... tongue
Omo ale
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Waspy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Everybody is saying something sensible except that wilywily kid..... I go swear for anybody wey argue with that guy again o!
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wily1Wily:
You don't need to sit and Watch things as it unfold start getting prepare for the moment of truth (disintegration/War), Not only Co-Northerners want to force Jonathan out because he is Ijaw Man, there are some Yorubas especially the Moslem ones that swore never to see good thing come out of Ijaw Land, they are making every effort to see Jonathan down

The dangerous thing with this nonsense youre doing all over NL while seated in whatever basement youre currently in is that when this war youre instigating from social network to social network eventually breaks out, every indication points to the fact that when Northerners want to go on a rampage and start murdering "Southerners" Igbos are going to bear the brunt of it.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Pistolx(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
nxt year myt be the election year nt 2015 again
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by ifebosco: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wily1Wily:
He don't need to know if i exist, but trying to pull him down because he is Ijaw is not the best way, Yoruba Moslems and Co-North leaders are not better than Jonathan. Check 50yrs of Nigeria history and tell me why Nigeria economy is like this today, Jonathan did not ruin this country in 3yrs, Northern Moslems with the help of Yoruba Moslems Ruin this Country.
yes there are some pulling down sindrom,but our man gej did not achieve anything to deserve another 4years.
what has he done to that your so call ijaw nation??anything at all??
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by jibsai(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

Willy Nilly....your Mumu just dey grow exponentially everyday... tongue

Lmao, dat guy willy willy has neva made sense on any thread I'av seen him...very heady and incorrigible
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 07, 2013
jibsai:

Lmao, dat guy willy willy has neva made sense on any thread I'av seen him...very heady and incorrigible

What do you expect from a militant or creek boy? The only thing creek boys smell is oyel. Willywilly is a creek boy.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2013
kingoflag:

The dangerous thing with this nonsense youre doing all over NL while seated in whatever basement youre currently in is that when this war youre instigating from social network to social network eventually breaks out, every indication points to the fact that when Northerners want to go on a rampage and start murdering "Southerners" Igbos are going to bear the brunt of it.
it is not a must to live together,
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2013
gare: Gej out,Niger delta out,if all this scheming is because of our oil then,they should think twice, we will never allow a northern to country our resources again, we are sitting and watching how it all plays out,but they should be thinking of alternative resources to run their economy by the time we pull out,enough of all this its their birth right to rule we have had enough of them, for Ameachi he can continue his act, he is acting the script of the SS to get into the midst of the north and destablize them
hahaha...very funny, the north will always control southern oil. Look at nnpc management staff and the major exploration companies in the south. They either own it outright or form the bulk of the board.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by lertee(f): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2013
Who can impeach jonathan? I have never heard of it that a president in nigeria has been impeached once. Taar
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by Wily1Wily: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2013
lertee: Who can impeach jonathan? I have never heard of it that a president in nigeria has been impeached once. Taar
Yoruba Moslems and their Northern Moslem are trying all their best to bring Jonathan down, just because he is Ijaw.
Re: Gej Dancing To Impeachment by mbwama(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
If atiku were 2 b nigerian president 2day,all dis governors n members following him will b sweating tru there anus cos he will b taking half d subvention allocated 2 there state/constituency.
Wat do d runaway(rebels) governors mean by they don't want Efcc on there tail as a condition? Who do they tink they are fooling?dis is where they have FAIL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members / Meet Moyo Ogunlewe: Youngest PDP Lagos Assembly Contestant / Who Is Sabiu Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.