Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? (1511 Views)

How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex / Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? / Two Separate Rooms For Husband And Wife Under The Same Roof: Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by prettycentia(f): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Earlier today, a friend threw dis question @me : y do couples av separate rooms n sleep separately under the same roof (after the church must had ordained them one). I tried my best to do justice to d Que by logical thinking (since ASUU don make me jobless). Here are my answers:
that it gives privacy, create provision for surprises that can spice up their romance life.
But he was not satisfied then i remembered the only site that is blessed with people of all sphere of life (educated, married, single, gentlemen, beauties n even thugs n akpos *winks* pls am joking oo)
our married and experienced nairalanders pls can you enlighten me on this issue?
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
I am not married, neither am I experienced.
DrivesOuttaThread.
Op, why don't you ask your parents? Do you have one?
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by sweetponmo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
maxwello.yg:
DrivesOuttaThread.
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by MrsChima(f): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Because they are roomates.
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by sweetponmo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
maxwello.yg:
DrivesOuttaThread.
Abeg take am easy with d OP.
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Vivly(f): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Maybe if they have a big house with many rooms, they might want to enjoy the luxury to the fullest.
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
sweetponmo:
Abeg take am easy with d OP.
Answer OP's question dude
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Mynd44: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Cos sometimes, you just wanna be to yourself. You might not have separate rooms but at least space where you can retire to and be alone to convince yourself that you have not become someone else.

Like a study or something
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Andyblaze: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2013
So the husband can safely sneak in ''ekaette'' the househelp while the wife can safely sneak in the gateman
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by 190theclown: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2013
if you ask me who i go come ask grin grin grin
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Rhemar(m): 4:19am On Sep 04, 2013
It shouldn't be a regular thing may be on certain occasions they can choose to otherwise I see no reason why they should live apart when it's not as if they r divorced bt still living together as is d case in some marriages
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Popowaa: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2013
Sm just want privacy,my elder sis has her own room where she keeps her clothes and other stuff but alwz spend the night in the husband's room even if they are fighting the only time she does not sleep ther is when he travels.
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by spookem(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2013
Andyblaze: So the husband can safely sneak in ''ekaette'' the househelp while the wife can safely sneak in the gateman
grin grin
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by xynerise: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2013
Well, seperate rooms is another form of birth control. Another thing is when the properties of either of them is bulky. You no say women shoes fit occupy one room grin. Seperate rooms is also necessary when she just deliverd of a baby. But my seperate room get one door wey demarcate am o. In case body scratch me small undecided. Na there u go see me dey bang door and pleading grin
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2013
I call it secret chamber.

That inner room where u'd retire, lay on the bed and ask urself 'What has she turned me into'.
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Mynd44: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo: I call it secret chamber.

That inner room where u'd retire, lay on the bed and ask urself 'What has she turned me into'.
**dies**
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
**dies**

Hehe.

Hitted ur spot huh? C'mon man its for the meantime cheesy
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Mynd44: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Hehe.

Hitted ur spot huh? C'mon man its for the meantime cheesy
It was cray but true
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2013
They might be tired of nyanshing each other grin
Re: Y Do Couples Live In Separate Rooms Under The Same Roof? by prettycentia(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
guy wat do u mean by 'what av she turned u into'? Laffin men eh never statisfied. What abt wat av u turn her into? N @ d oda guy, i av parents but they live together in one room winkguy wat do u mean by 'what av she turn into'? Laffin men eh never statisfied. What abt wat av u turn her into? N @ d oda guy, i av parents but they live together in one room. Finally i think retirin into d inner chamber is wat i agreed wit, to reflect, study n build urself. Even wen married u gat ur live to life...

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Pampering In A Relationship / Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? / If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.